Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) (78802 Views)

Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by EriMma1: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2023
Please, people are criticizing this prankster for doing this. Is he to be blamed for the girls looseness?

How can you be doing runs at your place of work and now everyone is saying the guy did wrong. Me I don't see any wrong here. If the girl was decent and well trained, she won't fall for this. So cheap. All her is on the money. Kai! Girls!!! who do us like this?

Let them keep getting disgraced until they change and begin to live a decent life.

Just watch how this girl was disgraced.

https://fb.watch/jMV-UYy__7/?mibextid=jf9HGS

37 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by EriMma1: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2023
If you're here and living this kind of life, know that one day it will be your turn. So you better Change before it's too late.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Military0001: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Nothing new!! The system is seriously corrupt starting from the leaders to most of the masses.. The young man should be careful to avoid girls wey their mind dey for back from getting back at him.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Brendaniel: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
I'm yet to watch the video so I have nothing to say now....

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Hambivert: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Hook Up is a social vice and just a fancy name for prostitution. It's rise and popularity in our country just only buttresses the point that Nigeria needs saving.

One thing I sparogatively find funny is how these pranksters in the name of content creation that often fetch money, make use of the service of another person without their permission, and at the end only tell them it was a 'prank' without any remuneration or compensation after the embarrassment or humiliation.

Nigerian leaders are just people that don't value the lives of its citizens, instead of the bill that would restrict doctors from leaving Nigeria, the government can promote the privacy of life bill to prevent these despicables, from humiliating and embarrassing people.

...but, do these girls charge up to 100k¿
She even rejected 25k which is the monthly salary of some people because some men pay her nothing less than 100k for just fox
God please help my fellow men, please 🙏😭

186 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by SoftP(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
I really don't know why the OP is pained, naa person say make u nor fine

Besides, whatever an unmarried grown-up person choose to do with his or herself is truly nobody's business, unless they infringe on the right of other persons or against the laws of the country,
Show us your closet, Nobody holy pass,
all I see here is pure hypocrisy

140 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by WhisperedNoise: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
This prankster is VERY stupid and should be charged to court.

The lady should lawyer up and sue him for all he's got.

Some men are just hypocrites. If he was such a Saint, why did he want to pay money for sex? Everytime, people of his ilk demonize ladies not knowing that it always takes two to tango.

Very stupid and denigrating skit. He still had the guts to upload it. Wawu.

This guy did wrong. This is beyond skit making. It's lying and deceit. The guy messed up, and he should answer to his wrongs.

338 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Kriss216: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
It will take the grace of God for an average Nigerian girl to resist a good offer to open legs.

No matter how classy a Nigerian girl looks, she got a price. When your offer is up, her pant gets down.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by jahsharon: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Olamide0918(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Some Boy sha Nawa ooo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
That's your business...the video is a skit, this topic is a skit too

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Viridis(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
The guy is wrong. Prostitution is not good but it doesn't concern you. The girls body belongs her she can anything she want with it

I have never patronized them because I don't like them that doesn't mean I will criticize them.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
the so called criminal-prankster should be arrested

EriMma1:
Please, people are criticizing this prankster for doing this. Is he to be blamed for the girls looseness?

How can you be doing runs at your place of work and now everyone is saying the guy did wrong. Me I don't see any wrong here. If the girl was decent and well trained, she won't fall for this. So cheap. All her is on the money. Kai! Girls!!! who do us like this?

Let them keep getting disgraced until they change and begin to live a decent life.

you are very dumb for this comment, did she force the guy to approach her?
he even have the efforntery to snap her naked picture and post it online, for what? for clout chasing ? only dump muderfucker will see nothing wrong in this harrashment

Untill one of these guys get sued and jailed for defermation of character

No girl own you morality except your wife, if you are not intrested in her body leave her

and I can even bet it's the guy that approach and attempt to lure the girl with money, same trap many guys will probably fall force into

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Fredlongs(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
That guy is very wicked... Thunder fire am, see how this girl was busy crying and begging. Nobody is a Saint, u can't go about doing this kind of prank on people. Only God knows her mental state now

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Flapp478(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Ok. But methinks something should be done about these pranks and pranksters. The govt and other relevant authorities must regulate and sensor them before public consumption. I watch them at times, most of these pranks are senseless and needless at times. These pranks have exposed a lot about the immorality in our society. Every young lady, married/unmarried is a potential prostitute behind the camera.

If you ever come across dis comment, pls do well to help me with something pls. We are hungry. We are starving. God bless. It's a plea. Pls

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by reiddecuti: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Repent!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by jahsharon: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:

Only fellow Oloshos are criticising the guy. Also Olosho customers like myself are not happy with the guy. Make the guy no scatter this table wey everybody dey ontop nah.

Olosho nah bastard

7 Likes

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by BarakBishop: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Too bad,the girl needs to change

2 Likes

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
If this is really a prank and she has no idea about it then she needs to sue the idiot. It is the same thing as publishing someone's nude online without their consent. A lot of idiots are running over the place and social media keeps making everyone of them famous.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by wahahlawahala: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
This is not good o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by olatade(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Can she sue him?

He filmed her without her consent and she begged not to be in the video.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by christejames(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
That's absurd from the prankster

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Arrest him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
This is not good

6 Likes

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
I think pranking should be outlawed. It is becoming ridiculous

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by brosom(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
This is very unethical, it doesn't make sense at all. Until one these yeye pranks idiots is short to death for this kind act, Dem no go hear.

Live and let live

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Which kain prank

3 Likes

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Ilefoaye(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Passionate888: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Women are scum

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Oloshoism aka hookup is the most employer of girls down south. It's the most contributor of the region IGR. Religious houses & families need to sanitize them on its evil effects both physically & spiritually.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Shegzdave: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2023
😂😂
And this babe will be telling one guy she’s not that type of girl

I don’t really fancy those prank shit cause it looked staged to me but you see this one enter well..

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.