Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) (78822 Views)

Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by EriMma1: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
henrybangs44:

I'm very sure your sins are more than this girl's. See how bitter you are over someone's business. Its not our fault ur girl left you because you incapable of both doing her and doing for her for someone that can nail her will. I'm sure even ur current girl is being banged by someone u know a.t.m. we can see ur pain

I'm not the one . I just saw it trending online.

Here's the woman who posted it.
https://www.facebook.com/wisecrackofnaomi/videos/1704086576690751/?mibextid=WPBo4E68yvx9pgQK
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
One of these so-called pranksters will get what's coming to him one of these days! undecided
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:

I'm not the one . I just saw it trending online.

Here's the woman who posted it.
https://www.facebook.com/wisecrackofnaomi/videos/1704086576690751/?mibextid=WPBo4E68yvx9pgQK

Okay. I get. I don't understand why some people are pained by some people's sins especially when it doesn't affect them. If it's causing pain to another person we understand... but mutual sex bet two grown ups... these girls shouting are doing worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by YoshihideSuga: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
KullestKid101:
The rate at which girls are into this hook up something is very annoying o. Nobody should say anything against the prankster o. The girl is too loose abeg.

Because the girl slept with a fellow girl or a man with a preek?
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:
It will take the grace of God for an average Nigerian girl to resist a good offer to open legs.

No matter how classy a Nigerian girl looks, she got a price. When your offer is up, her pant gets down.
m
So what is paining u there. Is it not the Nigerian men like u that sleep with them. Or do they do it with ghost?
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Royceey(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Las Las Everybody go marry Olosho na to pray mek your own no too Spoil!
God Abeg!πŸ™
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
emapeteum:
I think these jobless guys that are doing must be sued. You go about tempting young, poor girls with money and later said it was a prank. If the lady was my sister, I would have taken up the case against the idiot. The idiot might have been asking the lady out prior to this stupidity of his.
Fuckin simp!!!

So your sister will open her toto for 100k...ain't that a disgrace!!!
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Juoflife1:
Hook up or not, he has no right to disgrace her. It is her business what she does with her time and body. The prankster is not her father and she has not committed a crime. She should sue him.
How will she?

Prostitution is illegal in Nigeria.

See how una dey encourage rubbish. Can you say this nonsense if na your daughter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by BigYash: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Majority blaming the guy.. What about the girl that sees herself as tourist site? Same bitch will come out to say men are scum.. The guy do the bitch well.. Bitch na bitch . If she so valued her nude,she won't open her body for every stranger because of few naira. The idiot go get serious boyfriend now,when she dey deceive o.. Make she sue the guy,make we know if na her father legalize prostitution for Nigeria.. Nonesense! She should go to court..
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
This thread already made me see that most naija men are simps and can't be saved. Most of the comments are from guys who just love to save the damsel in distress. Even the ladies knew that girl fvcked up and weren't so vocal but these naija men kept disgracing themselves by simping. One even said he might kill if na his sister, not minding the fact his precious sister is a prostitute.

You can't just save these naija men...they are finished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by tiger2080: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
AN OLOSHO is an OLOSHO.If she wasnt an OLOSHO she wouldnt have fell for this.That PRANK bring out the ASHAWO VIBE in her.That WIDE PUSSY go don hear SHEGE for that hotel wear different category of boys they deposit AKAMU inside
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by BigYash: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
luminouz:
This thread already made me see that most naija men are simps and can't be saved. Most of the comments are from guys who just love to save the damsel in distress. Even the ladies knew that girl fvcked up and weren't so vocal but these naija men kept disgracing themselves by simping. One even said he might kill if na his sister, not minding the fact his previous sister is a prostitute.

You can't just save these naija men...there are finished
Women are now men in the present day society ,while the men are now women.. The guys of these days are so weak,they can kill themselves for pussy sake..

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Laurene:
Tell your women to close their legs
I expect them to close their leg. But irrespective of what they did, I will first support them to deal ruthlessly with this lowlife skirt makers. I believe this one was arranged anyway
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by blackmantis: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Why take advantage of someone's desperation and later mock them when they give in to your advance.

She didn't advertise as a hooker he solicited her and later had the nerve to post the nonsense online.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Gandrova: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
The guy is very stupid for embarrassing the lady.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
How can you shit were you eat? grin
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Who crowned this guy a morality custodian? He was even the one that begged and initiated the action not as though the girl begged.

bleeped up content
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hambivert:
Hook Up is a social vice and just a fancy name for prostitution. It's rise and popularity in our country just only buttresses the point that Nigeria needs saving.

One thing I sparogatively find funny is how these pranksters in the name of content creation that often fetch money, make use of the service of another person without their permission, and at the end only tell them it was a 'prank' without any remuneration or compensation after the embarrassment or humiliation.

Nigerian leaders are just people that don't value the lives of its citizens, instead of the bill that would restrict doctors from leaving Nigeria, the government can promote the privacy of life bill to prevent these despicables, from humiliating and embarrassing people.

...but, do these girls charge up to 100k
She even rejected 25k that is some people monthly salary grin πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜­
God please help my fellow men, please πŸ™πŸ˜­

We already fundamental human right (Procedure) Act.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by abba09: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
SoftP:
I really don't know why the OP is pained, naa person say make u nor fine

Besides, whatever an unmarried grown-up person choose to do with his or herself is truly nobody's business, unless they infringe on the right of other persons or against the laws of the country,
Show us your closet, Nobody holy pass,
all I see here is pure hypocrisy
sometimes i wonder why these guys want all the females to be good
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Johnbmc(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
The essence of getting money is not to wreck havoc on ladies who can't control themselves. Guys this sh!t needs to stop, it can be your sisters next
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by chatinent: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Still doesn't give anyone the right to make public what was intended for private hours.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by MechanicMike: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:
Please, people are criticizing this prankster for doing this. Is he to be blamed for the girls looseness?

How can you be doing runs at your place of work and now everyone is saying the guy did wrong. Me I don't see any wrong here. If the girl was decent and well trained, she won't fall for this. So cheap. All her is on the money. Kai! Girls!!! who do us like this?

Let them keep getting disgraced until they change and begin to live a decent life.

Just watch how this girl was disgraced.

https://fb.watch/jMV-UYy__7/?mibextid=jf9HGS

dat IBO girl is a theif....why is she tryin to steal the inosent guys purse? fooooolish woman dats why i dont truu our Nigeria women.. they should forgive her only beoz shes lightskin but jail her coz she a hotel theif!!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by ukaface(f): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:
Please, people are criticizing this prankster for doing this. Is he to be blamed for the girls looseness?

How can you be doing runs at your place of work and now everyone is saying the guy did wrong. Me I don't see any wrong here. If the girl was decent and well trained, she won't fall for this. So cheap. All her is on the money. Kai! Girls!!! who do us like this?

Let them keep getting disgraced until they change and begin to live a decent life.

But the guy that wants the hookup is decent and well trained….waaaaawuuuuuu

SMH….Wetin you mean by until they change and begin to live a decent life, you have no business over the choices people make.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by frankfab(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Who even started this prank sh*t.

Everyone just turn "content creator" overnight, taking video record of people without their consent.

This needs to stop. It's not funny.

2 Likes

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
This will not change anything...even a Tinubu will fall if he's prompted for winning election.

Humans are tempted easily with their pressing needs
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by kaywhy09(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
I have warned you severally to stop testing ladies.

Yes, I mean it.

Especially with money or expensive materials.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Reex12(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:

This particular guy likes to overdo and he even mentioned his name to the girl. That's when she should have suspected and avoided the guy but she felt she has landed a good deal.
the girl fit even won use use the money for sth important, she already got an underpaid job he has no right to judge her and post her nudes
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by treatise: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:
If you're here and living this kind of life, know that one day it will be your turn. So you better Change before it's too late.

How about the guys?
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hambivert:
Hook Up is a social vice and just a fancy name for prostitution. It's rise and popularity in our country just only buttresses the point that Nigeria needs saving.

One thing I sparogatively find funny is how these pranksters in the name of content creation that often fetch money, make use of the service of another person without their permission, and at the end only tell them it was a 'prank' without any remuneration or compensation after the embarrassment or humiliation.

Nigerian leaders are just people that don't value the lives of its citizens, instead of the bill that would restrict doctors from leaving Nigeria, the government can promote the privacy of life bill to prevent these despicables, from humiliating and embarrassing people.

...but, do these girls charge up to 100k
She even rejected 25k that is some people monthly salary grin πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜­
God please help my fellow men, please πŸ™πŸ˜­
the Nigeria citizens
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by LordReed(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:

Embarrassing someone is not a prank. Call it anything else but prank.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Konjiboii: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
You no know say women na cum buckets ,abi you dey wait make dem tell you?
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
The prankster should be sent to 10years in jail angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.