Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp (29305 Views)

Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp / Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Benki003(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=Krugisback post=122377548][/quote]

To slap am dey hungry me 😂😂
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Konjiboii: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
RIP to the innocent ones that never stood a chance to live life befitting as a bonafide citizen of Nigeria, APC has ruin us all. Even with all this calamities may the true believers of one Nigeria ,true believers of the Obidient movement find favour and protection against all odds.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Bobbiee: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Those dogs from the west will avoid this thread. They lack humanity. They are disgusting. I should pity the people of Benue, and for those that tried to rid themselves of this evil party, I wish you safety and pray you don't fall casualty to this evil regime. But those that voted in this evil government, I spit on your corpses

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JOemmy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
kenny714433:
I don't pity anyone again in this country. If Benue people are so foolish then let the keep dying like flies.

I remember when herdsmen kept destroying our farm, the moment we started downing their cows no one advised them to avoid my LGA.

Talk less of coming to kill us in my own home.. Nawa o.
Take the fight to them also, let it be eye for eye.

Retaliate ke.. Do you think we were going for children's sand play when we started killing the cows?
One thing about humans, if they keep spanking you on the right cheek and you keep crying, they will keep hitting you harder.
Don't you admire Israel? Hit them, they'll press your neck in overwhelming proportion.

No one should have monopoly of violence.

This is actually the only solution that's why they dread the east it's the army they always call to give them cover during any crises.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by just2endowed: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
I just feel sorry for Benue people. This fulani killers doesn't respect humanity.

The useless president is there laughing and praising his people.

Feel this deep pain when I read this.

Sad part is that the international communities won't see this atrocities backed by the federal government to make sure more death are recorded in benue by this terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nigeria government don’t care for the masses

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Bobbiee: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
freshkpomo:

Peter obi is the leader of Fulani herdsmen, he must not rule Nigeria. These people were nit killed, they are been used as manure!!! How can Humans be so daft? Still defending the government even as people die daily or is it because they are not your loved ones? Even sowore when herdsmen kill him brother for Benin still dey mumu follow.

Look around Nigeria it's all cult war but the mumu cultist dey pee on themselves when them hear herdsmen.

I don't think you have sense. No, I don't think you have sense at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by RighChannel: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
And they still voted for APC
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JOemmy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Iykopee:
I really don't understand how these people who are being killed eventually voted for the APC if we agree without conceding that the election wasn't rigged. I'm baffled.

You saw with your own eyes the wickedness of the APC administration that led Ortom to cry out to the entire world for rescue, over the senseless and avoidable killings without some reasonable arrests made, and culprits brought to justice. Yet you all went to the polls to reinforce the very reason why an IDP's camps had to be setup to accommodate you all. I'm gobsmacked.

If the man @ the terminal of herdsmen onslaught couldn't empathize with himself, why should i? undecided

They probably thought gov.orthom was the problem I wonder what the coming apc rev father will do to stop those bloodthirsty fulani killers.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by onuman: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
alsudan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/breaking-again-armed-herders-attack-benue-idps-camp-kill-43-injure-many/

RIP to the dead.
They are Jihadists who have been taming and cowing the Middle Belt before moving down south.
They are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Sharia states.

Except the Yoruba MURICs, these Jihadists cannot succeed in their Jihad.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by 9japride(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
It's quite unfortunate we live in a very wicked society. If a peace loving person in the east just mistakenly mentioned ip@b, the security agencies will swoop in that zone within few minutes.
Yet those who claim to be progressive and supporters of rigging won't come to his thread to sympathize with Benue people. Because of bigotry, religious fanatism, tribalism and hate towards the Igbos, wicked elements will never vote the right person.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Jadeng: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Lord, please not again...
We refuse to continue in the same ing !!
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by okorogodwin4(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Fani Kayode onauga keyamo and all other Tinubu dogs will not condem these genocide one thing that baffles me is that these dogs are proffessing to be Christian and they keep mute while there brethren in Benue are bee massacred daily over 200 slaughtered in 3days may God have mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Daniego(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Benue is still sleeping! I have never seen a state with stupid people as benue guys. Godforbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by freshkpomo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
nairalanda1:
Hmm...

Me, I am condeming this attack. The herdsmen are evil people, and I wonder what possesed them to attack innocent people in the camp. THis attack is evil

But what I don't like is the way the Nigerian media is portraying this attack. There are many parts of the country where Fulanis live at peace with farmers so why Benue.?

I know people will quote me to abuse me, but it is my firm belief that farmers are attacking Fulanis as well, and also stealing their cattle and killing people. We don't hear about it because the media wants you to think a certain way.(and because your average journalist comes from a farming community, so bias ). Again, I don't think that it is right for Fulanis to attack anyone. If you have grievance, call the police. If you have issues, we have rules and regulations. But I think that there is a bigger problem here, and I believe that there is a cycle of attacks and repirsal attacks happening here. (And yes it is not restricted to Nigeria...the same issues exist in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and ev.

So Edo people are stealing Fulani cows too Abi? All over Nigeria everyone is stealing Fulani cows abi?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Kyase(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
don't talk to me
I don't love you
Haba when we do breakup wey i no know

Nobody is going anywhere, we die here

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by dangotesmummy: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
XerXers:
Herdsmen know the boundary. Never come close to the boundary. Thank you ESN
yinmu

"Unknown gunmen" nko?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Glister: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Usmanovic95:
APC could have won in every other states of the federation but not benue.The fact they still overwhelmingly vote in APC is mind boggling.

The power of rigging ..not that they voted.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by godeloex(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Your brain need surgery
Omofloflo:
Some id!ot can blame tinubu for this

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by DesChyko: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Even inside the camp?

I see Rev Alia falling out with the FG on this same matter. He has already started calling for their intervention; something his predecessor did countlessly but didn't significantly get.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by emperordelis(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
I don't think any state has had it so bad with these blood sucking herdsmen the way Benue has,it's crazy
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by izubext007: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
they shall be no more loss
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by DOptical: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is serious. What Buhari saying about all these things?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by just2endowed: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
RighChannel:
And they still voted for APC

It's not about voting apc....

The government elect was voted base on personality.

To me I believe if it's s the Fulani people thst are being killed like this, most emir and sultan would have spoken up.

But because it's another tribe that's taking the pain, they rather keep quiet and watch the killing.

Most islamist sympathizers are also quiet.

Buhari and his government are still thinking it's a communal farmers/herders clash but the whole world no it's not the truth but an ethnic cleansing.

The do you know the worst part of this whole thing. These Fulani terrorist are not Nigerians but other Fulani from other Fulani countries, but the government we have still see thses demons as Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by UNDFTD: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Welcome to the One Nigeria that you are clamoring for. This is just the beginning of what you got coming to all of you. You LOVE your Nigeria soo much that it will happen to you surreptitiously. My prayer is that you meet the same fate as these helpless and hapless individuals in the IDP camp.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Otunski: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Benue people used their own hands to reenact failure called APC . I no wan talk wetin dey my mind. Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
It’s heartbreaking
successmatters:
Hmmm

There will be no treason charges
There will be no DSS calls
There will be no investigation
No comments from FFK
No comments from Bayo bigot
No comments from Reno with toilet mouth

Everyone will move on, till the next massacre in a few days time.

Sorry Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by shineeye1: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
So Fulani herdsmen chased people out of their villages, Soldiers did not help them, government created IDP camp for them because of fear of going back to their villages and did not still provide security to protect them in the IDP camps, Fulani herdsmen came to kill them off in their IDP camps.

The government is indirectly saying whenever Fulani herdsmen attack you "count your loss and move on" same thing APC wants to tell Nigerians about the past election "count your loss and move on"

This is the underlying articles of faith in APC which was vigorously demonstrated by the bubu regime and will be consolidated in the voodoo regime of the coming hulaba blublu government. Wishing every Nigerian the baddest luck they so deeply deserve in the impending doom...
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Ttipsy(f): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Always Benue
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JONSYN7154: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by peternabiye(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
My problem is not the herdsmen and their masters, but the idiots sounding supporting drum for the killers masters to be in key positions. So more killing will take place.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Adebowale89(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Buhari failed Nigerians in his 8yrs govt, if not Peter obi shouldn't be mention In Nigeria political space, if many Nigerians had not vote for Tinubu for his sagacity and accomplishments, APC would have lost that election

Buhari you're a disgrace to Humanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: PDP Senators-elect Reject Akpabio / Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia / Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.