Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp (29297 Views)

Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp / Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Festy4u:

There's certainly something not right about that party (APC)! undecided

There's something NOT right about Nigeria.

There have been massacres since 1953. There have been fulani invasion scattered across all states in the north and the imposition of emirate and sharia systems.

But ur narrow mind only think its a party problem. U typical one-nigerianists will never expand ur horizon in thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
07kjb:
I pity BENUE PEOPLE,THATS WHY WE WANNA CARRY THEM ALONG WHEN WE HAVE OUR BIAFRA
BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE SENSE

I used to think they were smart.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by RaptorX: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flows001:

Same thing we did to those bustards in Nasarawa, back in 2013, they were attacking villages in Nasarawa at will, it became too much that our youths had to come together, consulted our medicine men who invoked our ancestors and formed the deadly "Ombatse" group..
The juju made our boys so hungry for Fulani blood that they kept searching for them in the bushes, the bloodbath the Fulanis experienced was mindblowing, media didn't carry the news but I personally saw a video where hundreds of corpses of dead Fulanis were shown.
Nobody advised them to embrace peace, in fact they ran far away to nearby States and till date, Fulani no dey try the nonsense wey dem dey do for Benue near us for Nasarawa.
The more you keep moving on and leaving such attacks to God, the more daring they become. The only language the bastards understand is that if they hit you once, hit them back three times and watch them evaporate for good, no be say dem even strong sef....
The Tivs in Benue state are absolute COWARDS!!
Make dem continue dey allow those bustards to dey butcher dem anyhow, by the time there eye open say na ethnic cleansing dey go on for Benue, e go don too late for dem..
Na bloody cowards full that state, I don't even care about their plight anymore.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Herdsmen in zamfara abduct 80. Herdsmen in sokoto kill scores of Hausas. Herdsmen in Benue kill 43 in IDP camp. Herdsmen in Oyo destroy, herdsmen in Ondo kill, herdsmen in Edo do this and that. Herdsmen everywhere.

Nothing like herdsmen. How can ordinary cows and their controllers be such a menace?

These are fulani jihadists on a mission on an islamisation conquest... ure there still calling them herdsmen. Who herdsmen epp?

What theyre doing now is what they did to the hausa nation 220 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 12:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Kyase:

We in Benue already know whats going on

Ortom is the one organising these killings to claim lands

Why do you think he lost his eletion

Fulaniman has just spoken. Maybe Ortom is d one organising killing in Sokoto too against the hausas.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by venus4cupid: 1:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Where is the Minister of deformation now?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 1:45am On Apr 09, 2023
just2endowed:
I just feel sorry for Benue people. This fulani killers doesn't respect humanity.

The useless president is there laughing and praising his people.

Feel this deep pain when I read this.

Sad part is that the international communities won't see this atrocities backed by the federal government to make sure more death are recorded in benue by this terrorist

Number 1: Nothing like international community. They are nonexistent.

Number 2: No need to feel sorry. This is what is called One Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 1:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
Nigeria government don’t care for the masses

But d masses care for One nigeria.

And one nigeria is serving them hot by fulani invasion. So why the tears?

Hope u know they are coming for us in yoruba land sha? If u like stay online and be lamenting.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 1:55am On Apr 09, 2023
RighChannel:
And they still voted for APC

If they like they vote for FFF...

One Nigeria = Fulani invasion.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 1:55am On Apr 09, 2023
onuman:

RIP to the dead.
They are Jihadists who have been taming and cowing the Middle Belt before moving down south.
They are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Sharia states.

Except the Yoruba MURICs, these Jihadists cannot succeed in their Jihad.

E go shock una next generation.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 1:56am On Apr 09, 2023
Jadeng:
Lord, please not again...
We refuse to continue in the same ing !!

Which lord are u calling on?

Is it the one ur white european slavemasters sold to u, I humbly ask?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 1:57am On Apr 09, 2023
Daniego:
Benue is still sleeping! I have never seen a state with stupid people as benue guys. Godforbid bad thing

Lol. Them dey do like deer... ready for d slaughter.

Maybe they are following their bible scripture na... If u slap me on my left cheek, turn the other bla bla bla.

Or the 'be humble as a sheep...' cheesy

So u want to pretend that some of them dont harbour the belief that once killed by the world, they bcom martyrs and thats d fastest way to their phantom heaven? So u want to pretend fa?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by onuman: 3:42am On Apr 09, 2023
JoeEeL:

E go shock una next generation.
When is your next generation to be? When Tinubu and Shettima take over Nigeria.

In your profile, you are Oduduwa Republic agitator.
But here it is Jihad you are threatening to wage. Jihadists in Nigeria want the country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Are you not a confused person?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Ablemed: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2023
Strafudeen:

Somewhat....at least they were fought

Fought how? so now they are not being fought? Y'all would just use anything to certify ur ignorance and arrogance
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by sta1: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2023
DOptical:
This is getting serious. What Buhari saying about all these things?

Nuting nuting
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by learnedman(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2023
And they still voted for APC in the last election while their Governor who had been fighting their cause was dumped! Foolishness is when u continue doing the same thing and expect a different result grin grin shocked
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Festy4u(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2023
JoeEeL:

There's something NOT right about Nigeria.

There have been massacres since 1953. There have been fulani invasion scattered across all states in the north and the imposition of emirate and sharia systems.

But ur narrow mind only think its a party problem. U typical one-nigerianists will never expand ur horizon in thinking.

Mr. Ancient, well done o! grin
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by AMI3(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2023
Ablemed:

But under Ortom's PDP, Benue wasn't safe either
He was first APC before PDP. It later reduce.

When he was in APC it was serious compare to when he was in PDP.

Check record and do the comparison
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Jadeng: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
JoeEeL:

Which lord are u calling on?

Is it the one ur white european slavemasters sold to u, I humbly ask?

I am calling on my Own. The One I know.

Why not call on the one know too, maybe he might answer us.

Bottom line is. Nigeria needs help.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by viodemus: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
I pray for their quick recovery.

We have to move intelligently and be very ready and quick to strategize on overcoming hinderance. when you are moving pieced out machineries, it takes time.

Meanwhile, give them israeli and Asian style, dip your bullets, your machete, your spare, and your arrows, marinate it with pig oil sold all over the east. To them, that simple act means something.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Ubongabasi147: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
E don set
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by EmekaA125(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Same Benue people voted APC massively.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by paduzman: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Na wa for the kind damage herdsmen don do for this country o, when will Nigeria ever heal from this? undecided
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by RighChannel: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2023
JoeEeL:

If they like they vote for FFF...

One Nigeria = Fulani invasion.

Issokay

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by RighChannel: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2023
just2endowed:

It's not about voting apc....

The government elect was voted base on personality.

To me I believe if it's s the Fulani people thst are being killed like this, most emir and sultan would have spoken up.

But because it's another tribe that's taking the pain, they rather keep quiet and watch the killing.

Most islamist sympathizers are also quiet.

Buhari and his government are still thinking it's a communal farmers/herders clash but the whole world no it's not the truth but an ethnic cleansing.

The do you know the worst part of this whole thing. These Fulani terrorist are not Nigerians but other Fulani from other Fulani countries, but the government we have still see thses demons as Nigerians

The government elect was voted on same faith, stop lying here
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Jadeng:

I am calling on my Own. The One I know.

Why not call on the one know too, maybe he might answer us.

Bottom line is. Nigeria needs help.

Naah naah naah. No scientific proof that prayers work. Religion, the european one, was forced upon us to make us always have "faith", "hope"... "yearnings for an extraterrestrial kingdom"...

... this is just a perpetual mind-control game to keep (majority of) us as pawns on the chessboards of the wiser more evolved species. They didnt just use it on us; they also used it on the peasants and commoners of their own society until they grew beyond the brainwashing. Study the "age of enlightenment".

P.S: Nigeria doesn't need help. Nigeria needs disintegration. Y'all are so averse to learning, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Festy4u:

Mr. Ancient, well done o! grin

The world follows patterns. Those who miss out on the patterns are easily swallowed. Right now, Central and West africa are at the heart of being Islamised and Arabised but many of them are not even aware.

I'm sure u saw what happened to Morrocco after getting to the semifinals and they wanted to show appreciation? Who did they show appreciation to? Arabs. What did they call themselves? Amazighs. What's happening here? A muddled-up identity due to centuries of invasion. A distorted identity is coming for a lot of you who don't see beyond your noses. It's not you but your future generation that will experience it.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2023
onuman:

When is your next generation to be? When Tinubu and Shettima take over Nigeria.

In your profile, you are Oduduwa Republic agitator.
But here it is Jihad you are threatening to wage. Jihadists in Nigeria want the country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Are you not a confused person?

You said they cannot succeed in their jihad? How does that sound in your ears? Those who have put up stiff resistance to the likes of these invaders like Kanu, Igboho, IPOB... how many of you guys support them firmly?

Were u people not hellbent on exercising your "civic rights" in the last election by voting, meanwhile ensuring the continuing of Nigeria? And you don't know One Nigeria means Fulani invasion?

That is exactly why I said, e go shock una. Una never serious. How many men are left in Benue? Where are the indigenous blacks in the whole of north africa, not just by skin but by retention of their kingships and cultures?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Jadeng: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
JoeEeL:

Naah naah naah. No scientific proof that prayers work. Religion, the european one, was forced upon us to make us always have "faith", "hope"... "yearnings for an extraterrestrial kingdom"...

... this is just a perpetual mind-control game to keep (majority of) us as pawns on the chessboards of the wiser more evolved species. They didnt just use it on us; they also used it on the peasants and commoners of their own society until they grew beyond the brainwashing. Study the "age of enlightenment".

P.S: Nigeria doesn't need help. Nigeria needs disintegration. Y'all are so averse to learning, isn't it?

Good luck on your quest...
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by AnyanwuSilas: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kyase:
Ortom on rampage again
One last run

Ortom is the one carrying out attacks all over Nigeria.

You're a pure jihadist using Taqiya to deceive non-Muslims

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by spafu(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
JoeEeL:

People like u who think it's by voting that will secure for generations are shallow thinkers. Typical african thinkers.

How long can u keep voting to get it right just to survive as a people?

So u black people have been reduced to just voting who you think are the right people just to have right to life? So what if fulani islamic jihadists flagbear all d prominent parties , what will you do?

Little wonder y'all are the bottom of the evolutionary cycle. Primitive simplistic thinking. You people are too weak and annoying! Tuehh!
You wrote a complete trash that started to wonder if your brain had taken leave of your head. When you get lucid, you could write again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.