Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp (29304 Views)

Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp / Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Kyase(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Kyase said nothing happened because he hates igbos that hates fulani

Dont worry, i will take you to benue and you will hear first hand what's going on
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by mariahAngel(f): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
You said it all.
God almighty will continue to protect and vindicate the SE.

They thought they were doing us.
Ha ka na e bido!

chatinent:
What I understand from Nigeria and the IPOB stigma is this:

Killer Herdsmen were trying to come and be doing what they do to farmers other places in the SE, and the people organised their own army since the constituted army refused to fight them, but even protect them in the SE.

The people's army intimidated and engaged the killer herdsmen and they fled. Instead of being given accolades, the sponsors of the killer herdsmen resorted to the news media: publishing that those who fought to repel killer herdsmen attacks are the terrorists.

Lol. What a country!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by press9jatv: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kyase:

We in Benue already know whats going on

Ortom is the one organising these killings to claim lands

Why do you think he lost his eletion
Na Ortom you dey blame now. You never see what will hit you in the coming days in your village. Infact fr Alia you guys voted will decamp to Pdp of Lp when the killings is unbearable and the drug baron Tinubu you guys elected into power is in abroad taking care of his health.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by freshvine(f): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
If it's was Peter Obi government fighters helicopters would have moved in immediately
Combing the bushes and bombarding the invaders to shreds.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Usmanovic95:
APC could have won in every other states of the federation but not benue.The fact they still overwhelmingly vote in APC is mind boggling.

Are sure it wasnt rigged?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by putin2: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
What's happening in this country now is so bad . Fulani terrorist is killing Ppl people no govt is talking . They are calling them farmers .

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Earthquakes: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
XerXers:
Herdsmen know the boundary. Never come close to the boundary. Thank you ESN

Why did you think they are fighting Igbos, because Igbos didn't just let them penetrate but awakened other southern tribes

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by luluman: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Guyman01: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
successmatters:
Hmmm

There will be no treason charges
There will be no DSS calls
There will be no investigation
No comments from FFK
No comments from Bayo bigot
No comments from Reno with toilet mouth

Everyone will move on, till the next massacre in a few days time.

Sorry Nigeria.
Sad reality, they are all focused on attacking Obidient Nigerians for asking for actual election results

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Faposky95: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
XerXers:
Herdsmen know the boundary. Never come close to the boundary. Thank you ESN

Charity begins and stays at home.....
Let the herdsmen try the East.......
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by KINGS100(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
It seems like these herdsmen attacks is going to be normalized in this country. Well done to APC And their heartless promoters.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
JaySmart4422:
The most selfish people I have seen are poor Nigerian's

Your politicians are walking , sleeping and eating well with their families

You are fighting yourselves to protect and defend their political ambition

Yet they kill you like rats and same politicians can not protect you

Shame on you all
May you reason sense

Bro the sad reality is millions of them cant read what u wrote cos they dont have a smart phone that was why the likes of hell rufai and atiku said most of the real voters dont have access to internet. The rest of them are either in town and they dont care about the country but there pocket

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Kyase(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
Na Ortom you dey blame now. You never see what will hit you in the coming days in your village. Infact fr Alia you guys voted will decamp to Pdp of Lp when the killings is unbearable and the drug baron Tinubu you guys elected into power is in abroad taking care of his health.

Firstly, Glad you finally accepted defeat, shey you go dey alright

Secondly, alia will do wonders in benue and remain in apc

Lastly, herdsmen killing will die a natural dead
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
successmatters:
Hmmm

No comments from FFK

Sorry Nigeria.

I wish those people you mentioned will see this your post... Let their conscience judge them

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by spinna: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
When they start killing women and kids that is ethnic cleansing aka genocide

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by RaptorX: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
The Benue man is the biggest cowards the world have ever seen, and their governors and elites are the most useless idiots and senseless cowards. You are afraid of that devil in asshole rock that came to steal and destroy, how much is an Ak47 from Libya and the Sahel. Damn the consequences and arm your young men NOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by 3duj: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Usmanovic95:
APC could have won in every other states of the federation but not benue.The fact they still overwhelmingly vote in APC is mind boggling.

There is this propaganda in Benue that ortom is using hired assassins who masquerade as herdsmen to kill and displace natives in order to mine gold in the state. To me it’s dumb but many people from Benue believes this and voted for the Reverend who campaigned on the platform of Apc . Hopefully they are right but personally,I believe the people of Benue just landed themselves into dip shit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Benki003(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Krugisback:
Afonjas husband again and mynd44 if you ban me youre mad because helinues do more than this

Leave the clueless mod he just banned me since last
Week all because I called an unharmful name to them, but his brother helinus call us dirty sort of name and keep roaming and masturbating on obi's thread 🙄
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by ken6488(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Please we don't want news like this again in this forum

The last election made it obvious we are not ready for a serious country

My brother in the south defend your self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by cynthia9: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is no longer sad news

We should be celebrating such news now

Since Nigerians have decided not do away with sentiments and tribalism
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Finestgurlie(f): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kyase:

Dont worry, i will take you to benue and you will hear first hand what's going on
don't talk to me
I don't love you
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by pquaver(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
successmatters:
Hmmm

No comments from FFK

Sorry Nigeria.

Obi that was visiting during election, did u hear any comments from him? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by pquaver(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
grin I don't even know what to feel about benue

Why has apc defenders abadoned them

He get why states like taraba don't want anything to do with apc
But in taraba that is pdp they are also being slaughtered.. What is the similarities.. Pdp =herdsmen..
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by occfx: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
successmatters:
Hmmm

No comments from FFK

Sorry Nigeria.

If you eat Fulani bribe, your name na sorry. The mouth that ate the bribe only opens when it is instructed to open.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by drololaaof: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
successmatters:
Hmmm

No comments from FFK

Sorry Nigeria.
No comment from Lai Mohammed
No comment from Sheik Gummi
No comment from Femi Adesina
No comment from Muric etc .
No comment from those that detect flyer of interim govt now.
Sorry El Rufai will talk soon
All of us are silent now

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JOemmy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Lord have mercy how will the rev father handle these bloodthirsty fulani killers? After voting for the apc I thought the killings will stop.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Truthshscrazy: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
shocked
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
nazicartel:
Where did they even go during the election period?

They came out to vote like u nd i
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Krugisback(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=Benki003 post=122377375]

Leave the clueless mod he just banned me since last
Week all because I called an unharmful name to them, but his brother helinus call us dirty sort of name and keep roaming and masturbating on obi's thread he is a hypocrite
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by nedu666: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is too much. R.i.P doesn't cut it at all. For along will everyone in benue keep quiet. Irrespective of whether u voted for, this is just too much

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by nedu666: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
JOemmy:
Lord have mercy how will the rev father handle these bloodthirsty fulani killers? After voting for the apc I thought the killings will stop.

I doubt he can do much without help from fed govt. If he forms vigilante u will see how fg will start fighting them
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by hrykanu231(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Keyamo To Onaiyekan: Dear Daddy, your Comments Are becoming unstatesmanlike / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account / Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.