Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp (29316 Views)

Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp / Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Edipet(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
kenny714433:
I don't pity anyone again in this country. If Benue people are so foolish then let the keep dying like flies.

I remember when herdsmen kept destroying our farm, the moment we started downing their cows no one advised them to avoid my LGA.

Talk less of coming to kill us in my own home.. Nawa o.
Take the fight to them also, let it be eye for eye.

Retaliate ke.. Do you think we were going for children's sand play when we started killing the cows?
One thing about humans, if they keep spanking you on the right cheek and you keep crying, they will keep hitting you harder.
Don't you admire Israel? Hit them, they'll press your neck in overwhelming proportion.

No one should have monopoly of violence.
are you from plateau State?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Ttipsy(f): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
These are the real terrorists lottering innocent pple but Nigeria Army care more on ipob

Funny

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
I don't pity them

They are fools

Enjoy your APC undecided
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Daniego:
Benue is still sleeping! I have never seen a state with stupid people as benue guys. Godforbid bad thing

All they know is cultism, killing themselves in the name of cult clashes and flying colour

I wonder why all their cultists can't fight off the herdsmen, Na to dey obtain their brothers, mothers and sisters they know

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Kyase(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
JONSYN7154:
kyase did you see this?

Saw the news
The question is

Why always guma
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by NAC1666: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
alsudan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/breaking-again-armed-herders-attack-benue-idps-camp-kill-43-injure-many/
Since all what the Fulani's want is the Benue land,the TIV people should leave the land for them and move to Abuja. So that this senseless killings will stop
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Mode99: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
And they waited just after the election??

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by juman(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Where are those cult members that fight themselves in the state?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by juman(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Buhari failed nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by eodavids(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
XerXers:
Herdsmen know the boundary. Never come close to the boundary. Thank you ESN

You lied!
Enugu boundary with Benue state is Eha-amufu and that boundary area has been a killing field for long now. Many lives lost...
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by lereinter(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
This Benue issue will tinubu and apc reverend father be able to solve?

But

If there's a state that apc supposed to have zero vote, Benue should be among the top 3, but unfortunately they were weak too to show displeasure

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by zcee: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
chatinent:
What I understand from Nigeria and the IPOB stigma is this:

1. They are the dot in the circle, seemingly irrelevant to the big circle as opined. Tor, they came to agitate to be free from the circle so that everyone can rest. The circle refuses. Tor, they agree to be part of the circle but are schemed out in the scheme of things. They agitate they no longer want the marriage. The circle sent soldiers to shoot at those protesters. I witnessed this myself in 2017.
And this was after some three years freedom battle in 1967 and the massacre for this same freedom. Torr, they didn't stop. Immediately, the central govt sensed the urge for the freedom again, they labelled them as terrorists to the international community cos of their stubbornness to oblige to being used by the circle.

2. Killer Herdsmen were trying to come and be doing what they do to farmers other places in the SE, and the people organised their own army since the constituted army refused to fight them, but even protect them in the SE. This kind of army was also organised in the SW..I mean, for mostly the same reason.

The people's army in the SE intimidated and engaged the killer herdsmen and they fled. Instead of being given accolades, the sponsors of the killer herdsmen singled out them, and resorted to the news media: publishing that those, the army in the SE only, who fought to repel killer herdsmen attacks are the terrorists.

Then the UGM came and also caused unrest and faded. Another plot to make the vicinity look like in war.

It only takes a political scientist as myself to fathom these plots, secrets, and scandals.

Lol. What a country!
that's the fact..
Nigerians are too shallow they easily forget
What a country!! Like you said

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by 2016v2017: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
So Fulani herdsmen chased people out of their villages, Soldiers did not help them, government created IDP camp for them because of fear of going back to their villages and did not still provide security to protect them in the IDP camps, Fulani herdsmen came to kill them off in their IDP camps.

The government is indirectly saying whenever Fulani herdsmen attack you "count your loss and move on" same thing APC wants to tell Nigerians about the past election "count your loss and move on"
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by 2016v2017: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
successmatters:
Hmmm

There will be no treason charges
There will be no DSS calls
There will be no investigation
No comments from FFK
No comments from Bayo bigot
No comments from Reno with toilet mouth

Everyone will move on, till the next massacre in a few days time.

Sorry Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by 2016v2017: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
grin I don't even know what to feel about benue

Why has apc defenders abadoned them

He get why states like taraba don't want anything to do with apc
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by 2016v2017: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
alsudan:
Over 100 people butchered in less than 48 hours in Benue State.

Benue Voting APC was like inviting the Herdsmen to resume the killings.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by mauchiz: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
The people from Benue is either lame or paralyzed,don't they know were they sell guns?

How many fulani is in Benue? They are more in numbers,and fulani is killing them like animals.
They should better buy guns and fight back.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Herdsmen have taken over nairaland system.

Why can't I sent educative pictures to educating us here?

They came for elections too, now they have started massacring IDPs kept in comfort hostages.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Reference(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
successmatters:
Hmmm

There will be no treason charges
There will be no DSS calls
There will be no investigation
No comments from FFK
No comments from Bayo bigot
No comments from Reno with toilet mouth

Everyone will move on, till the next massacre in a few days time.

Sorry Nigeria.

It doesn't matter to them. It is who wins elections that is important. Changing governments without progress in anything tangible.

You will have expected that with almost blanket insecurity over Nigeria for almost the entire duration of this administration it cannot muster the mentality to franchise security to states by constitutional means in creating both State and Local police.

Such a disastrous administration.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Iqtest: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
nairalanda1:
Hmm...

Me, I am condeming this attack. The herdsmen are evil people, and I wonder what possesed them to attack innocent people in the camp. THis attack is evil

But what I don't like is the way the Nigerian media is portraying this attack. There are many parts of the country where Fulanis live at peace with farmers so why Benue.?

I know people will quote me to abuse me, but it is my firm belief that farmers are attacking Fulanis as well, and also stealing their cattle and killing people. We don't hear about it because the media wants you to think a certain way.(and because your average journalist comes from a farming community, so bias ). Again, I don't think that it is right for Fulanis to attack anyone. If you have grievance, call the police. If you have issues, we have rules and regulations. But I think that there is a bigger problem here, and I believe that there is a cycle of attacks and repirsal attacks happening here. (And yes it is not restricted to Nigeria...the same issues exist in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and even South Sudan. Throw in rising populations, the expansion of the Sahara, and the fact that land is not sufficent enough...you get the gist).

The fact is, no governor or politician would fix this problem because none of them appear not to want to. Nigerian politicians are good at using violence to rally their supporters. If Ortom was serious, and if Buhari was serious, by now we would have had things like better land planning, and movement of cows by trains from Niorth to South and middle belt, and extensive ranches in the far North, and we would have had peace. But both sides benefit from the crisis. After all, it is easy to rally Nigerian christian or muslim voters with the theme of their religion being under attack.

Because 43 dead bodies is a great mobilization point. The idea that fulanis are being threatened is a great mobilization point. And all that leads to no solutions, or ridiculous ones like Ruga. That's why when people ask me why I hate PDP, APC, and LP and NNPP, this is why.
What's stop the fulanis from ranching ?
Isn't it stupid for a grown man to moving around with animals in the bush ?
Why can't they remain in there states and rear there animals there ?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
ruggedboych:
What is happening with the recent killings up and down Tinlupu selection as president is a bad omen for Nigeria what a bad luck heading to aso rock, God forbid he rule over, Japan here i come.......

Like seriously were you surprised ?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by ufuosman(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Na wa
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Sureboyy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
It was all caused because Tinubu became president elect😠😠😠
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Makameh: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
May almighty help our country
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Aremson14(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Why always Benue? This is a sign the governor or people close to him has a hand in these. There are other states around but only Benue how come. Kogi has got to be careful
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by emezuo17: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
alsudan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/breaking-again-armed-herders-attack-benue-idps-camp-kill-43-injure-many/
. You won't see that lost soul Omenka on this thread, just mention any thing Igbo and see him crawl out of his hut.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Harpyeagle(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Usmanovic95:
APC could have won in every other states of the federation but not benue.The fact they still overwhelmingly vote in APC is mind boggling.
People's hatred for ortom is the reason. I also found it dumb that they voted apc for presidency. Though i completely would have kicked agains voting Pdp for govnorship cos none of ortom's associate should ever be allowed anywhere near leadership office.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by vee22: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Na benue people dey f-up they should go ask IPOB how they chased those guys out their land wait for government you are on your own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Senator Jonah Jang In Court Today / Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu / Nigerian Opposition Announces The Shadow Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.