Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp (29298 Views)

Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp / Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
kenny714433:
I don't pity anyone again in this country. If Benue people are so foolish then let the keep dying like flies.

I remember when herdsmen kept destroying our farm, the moment we started downing their cows no one advised them to avoid my LGA.

Talk less of coming to kill us in my own home.. Nawa o.
Take the fight to them also, let it be eye for eye.

Didn't they retaliate....??
Abi d wotowoto una give Dem too much...
You know how those anima!z behave....
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by greatiyk4u(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
As usual
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by owoshuyi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
So sad cry cry cry . DSS chasing frivolities about plotters of interim government. No intelligence gathering about this kind of attacks , even after the first one happened.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Investorozay: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
i cant pity benue sadly. the fact they voted an APC Governor after all what they have seen in 8 years is crazy undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JaySmart4422: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
The most selfish people I have seen are poor Nigerian's

Your politicians are walking , sleeping and eating well with their families

You are fighting yourselves to protect and defend their political ambition

Yet they kill you like rats and same politicians can not protect you

Shame on you all
May you reason sense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by yungevvy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Who did we offend in this country? sad

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by udemzyudex(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ortom no even send again.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by SIawomir: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sorry for the dead.

Manna
LeodeDink
Freestuffs
TheNiceguy

Come and see the handwork of Ipob(and Igbo people in general).
The Igbo man is the problem of Nigeria undecided

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Krugisback(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Afonjas husband again and mynd44 if you ban me youre mad because helinues do more than this

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by afbstrategies: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
And all these are happening while the Dss officials are chasing shadows and looking for LP leaders to arrest. They waited for the fake election to be held in order to unleash their evil mayhem.
Muslim Muslim ticket till 2095!!

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Festy4u(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
grin I don't even know what to feel about benue

Why has apc defenders abadoned them

He get why states like taraba don't want anything to do with apc

There's certainly something not right about that party (APC)! undecided

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by FLYFIRE(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
nedekid:
Did they not vote continuity ie apc in Benue?
Any way, this is a case of 2 fighting.
They should go to court.
One day, they will have sense.
Sorry bro, MOST of the figures pushed on the Nigerian people were ALL FAKE to RIG the elections by the govt of APC & Yakubu. Yes some satanic APC members will vote for them but I believe MAJORITY of Benue people DID NOT vote for satanic APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Akaojiaku210: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
na wa oo, what is this country turning into

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Ablemed: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Strafudeen:
I blame benue for voting apc

Would voting any other party had prevented the killing? ion understand this archaic mentality of you guys
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by 07kjb: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
I pity BENUE PEOPLE,THATS WHY WE WANNA CARRY THEM ALONG WHEN WE HAVE OUR BIAFRA
BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE SENSE
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rip to the dead
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by CodeTemplar: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Herdsmen in zamfara abduct 80. Herdsmen in sokoto kill scores of Hausas. Herdsmen in Benue kill 43 in IDP camp. Herdsmen in Oyo destroy, herdsmen in Ondo kill, herdsmen in Edo do this and that. Herdsmen everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Strafudeen: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ablemed:

Would voting any other party had prevented the killing? ion understand this archaic mentality of you guys

Yes , voting out apc would have greatly minimised fulani herdsmen terrorism

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by nairalanda1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hmm...

Me, I am condeming this attack. The herdsmen are evil people, and I wonder what possesed them to attack innocent people in the camp. THis attack is evil

But what I don't like is the way the Nigerian media is portraying this attack. There are many parts of the country where Fulanis live at peace with farmers so why Benue.?

I know people will quote me to abuse me, but it is my firm belief that farmers are attacking Fulanis as well, and also stealing their cattle and killing people. We don't hear about it because the media wants you to think a certain way.(and because your average journalist comes from a farming community, so bias ). Again, I don't think that it is right for Fulanis to attack anyone. If you have grievance, call the police. If you have issues, we have rules and regulations. But I think that there is a bigger problem here, and I believe that there is a cycle of attacks and repirsal attacks happening here. (And yes it is not restricted to Nigeria...the same issues exist in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and even South Sudan. Throw in rising populations, the expansion of the Sahara, and the fact that land is not sufficent enough...you get the gist).

The fact is, no governor or politician would fix this problem because none of them appear not to want to. Nigerian politicians are good at using violence to rally their supporters. If Ortom was serious, and if Buhari was serious, by now we would have had things like better land planning, and movement of cows by trains from Niorth to South and middle belt, and extensive ranches in the far North, and we would have had peace. But both sides benefit from the crisis. After all, it is easy to rally Nigerian christian or muslim voters with the theme of their religion being under attack.

Because 43 dead bodies is a great mobilization point. The idea that fulanis are being threatened is a great mobilization point. And all that leads to no solutions, or ridiculous ones like Ruga. That's why when people ask me why I hate PDP, APC, and LP and NNPP, this is why.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Akuruoulo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
THE AGBEEO MASTER AND TERRORISTS MASTER ARE IN CHARGE OF THE COUNTRIES AFFAIR.

I PRAY THAT THOSE WHO RIGGED/VOTED THEM IN SHOULD RECEIVE A 95% OF ANYTHING THEIR TERRORISM GOVERNMENT WILL OFFER.
I SAY A BIG AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by pocom35: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mehn...and this things just happen and no body talks..

Everyone just move on....benue people can not stage a protest of some kind to catch national attention.. their rogue cult boys can't do anything..O ga ooo

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by chatinent: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
What I understand from Nigeria and the IPOB stigma is this:

1. They are the dot in the circle, seemingly irrelevant to the big circle as opined. Tor, they came to agitate to be free from the circle so that everyone can rest. The circle refuses. Tor, they agree to be part of the circle but are schemed out in the scheme of things. They agitate they no longer want the marriage. The circle sent soldiers to shoot at those protesters. I witnessed this myself in 2017.
And this was after some three years freedom battle in 1967 and the massacre for this same freedom. Torr, they didn't stop. Immediately, the central govt sensed the urge for the freedom again, they labelled them as terrorists to the international community cos of their stubbornness to oblige to being used by the circle.

2. Killer Herdsmen were trying to come and be doing what they do to farmers other places in the SE, and the people organised their own army since the constituted army refused to fight them, but even protect them in the SE. This kind of army was also organised in the SW..I mean, for mostly the same reason.

The people's army in the SE intimidated and engaged the killer herdsmen and they fled. Instead of being given accolades, the sponsors of the killer herdsmen singled out them, and resorted to the news media: publishing that those, the army in the SE only, who fought to repel killer herdsmen attacks are the terrorists.

Then the UGM came and also caused unrest and faded. Another plot to make the vicinity look like in war.

It only takes a political scientist as myself to fathom these plots, secrets, and scandals.

Lol. What a country!

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Godstiger(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Close to 100 people in a week yet IPOB is nigeria's problem, redemption is far from us

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by press9jatv: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
When I was shouting on top my voice about the bad omen of Ortom in this election 🗳 and its outcome, clueless kyase and others was on this platform attacking me. I guess the Fulani herdsmen never attack his village yet, his village is next cos’ the plans of Fulani herdsmen killers is to killed and destroyed the Benue state land in order to bring emirs in the land. You never see anything yet. Even their so called Father Alia they elected as the Benue State Governor will be tired in the long run. Avoid APC with the strength you have. They are all deadly and wicked. The good people of Osun State and other State have done that . The heinous killings in the new government of fr Alia of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Brushstrokes20: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
# LIFELESS LEGACIES undecided
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by pocom35: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
FLYFIRE:

Sorry bro, MOST of the figures push on the Nigerian people were ALL FAKE to RIG the elections by the govt of APC & Yakubu. Yes some satanic APC members will vote for them but I believe MAJORITY of Benue people DID NOT vote for satanic APC
They did
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Finestgurlie(f): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kyase said nothing happened because he hates igbos that hates fulani

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Finestgurlie(f): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kyase:
Ortom on rampage again
One last run
you're a disgrace to your generation

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JaskanFactor: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
its a European run depopulation of Africa operation, then run Nigeria and all its security agencies.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Kyase(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
press9jatv:
When I was shouting on top my voice about the bad omen of Ortom in this election 🗳 and its outcome, clueless kyase and others was on this platform attacking me. I guess the Fulani herdsmen never attack his village yet, his village is next cos’ the plans of Fulani herdsmen killers is to killed and destroyed the Benue state land in order to bring emirs in the land. You never see anything yet. Even their so called Father Alia they elected as the Benue State Governor will be tired in the long run. Avoid APC with the strength you have. They are all deadly and wicked. The good people of Osun State and other State have done that . The heinous killings in the new government of fr Alia of APC.

We in Benue already know whats going on

Ortom is the one organising these killings to claim lands

Why do you think he lost his eletion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner / Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip / PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.