Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp (29300 Views)

Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp / Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by hardcore007: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Imagine if this nonsense happened in a Western Country. Nigeria pls continue, shebi na normal lifestyle ni, tomorrow we forget about everything. Sick azz nation.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by AMI3(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ablemed:

Would voting any other party had prevented the killing? ion understand this archaic mentality of you guys
Yes brother to an extent. They could try another to c how it goes. It is good to always have plan b if plan A fails. Don't keep doing the same thing to expect a different result.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by caye(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
"...the bandits claim that after finishing the rural killings, they plan to move on to urban assassination, thus bringing civil war by 2023"- Obadahi Mailafia.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Where is thiefessor WOle soyinka the garrulous ex-convict.

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by ossrojustice(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
If you are not foolish how can you separate Tinubu from buhari who is supposed to be protecting lives and property?
Omofloflo:
Some id!ot can blame tinubu for this
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by depure(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
So Fulani herdsmen chased people out of their villages, Soldiers did not help them, government created IDP camp for them because of fear of going back to their villages and did not still provide security to protect them in the IDP camps, Fulani herdsmen came to kill them off in their IDP camps.

The government is indirectly saying whenever Fulani herdsmen attack you "count your loss and move on" same thing APC wants to tell Nigerians about the past election "count your loss and move on"
Disheartening

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by ogbe88(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kyase:
Ortom on rampage again
One last run
Are u well.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JaySmart4422: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bro the sad reality is millions of them cant read what u wrote cos they dont have a smart phone that was why the likes of hell rufai and atiku said most of the real voters dont have access to internet. The rest of them are either in town and they dont care about the country but there pocket

My brother most of them have smart phones don't mind politicians ooo
They use their phones in Hausa language
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by okoroemeka(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
successmatters:
Hmmm

There will be no treason charges
There will be no DSS calls
There will be no investigation
No comments from FFK
No comments from Bayo bigot
No comments from Reno with toilet mouth

Everyone will move on, till the next massacre in a few days time.

Sorry Nigeria.
what is baffling me is the fact that men living amongst these villagers are butchered like Christmas goat,does it mean this men cannot team up and defend themselves,can't they setup a night watch patrols for alert against these herdsmen,can't they even track them and revenge the killings,if this is not cowardice I don't know what else to call it
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Omofloflo: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
ossrojustice:
If you are not foolish how can you separate Tinubu from buhari who is supposed to be protecting lives and property?

If you are not stup!d some sensible Nigerians know that Tinubu is not in support of some Buhari's policies
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Christian36: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
See as people are being killed by one particular tribe called Fulani and the so called dss take away their faces as if the tribe is above the law.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Nordy: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
This people are just feeding there evil alter with blood to ensure a prophecy about aborted inauguration of one man is altered.
It shall not be well with them, sword of death shall not depart from their household for generations to come. Amen.
One day every life in this nation will matter.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Flows001(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
kenny714433:
I don't pity anyone again in this country. If Benue people are so foolish then let the keep dying like flies.

I remember when herdsmen kept destroying our farm, the moment we started downing their cows no one advised them to avoid my LGA.

Talk less of coming to kill us in my own home.. Nawa o.
Take the fight to them also, let it be eye for eye.

Retaliate ke.. Do you think we were going for children's sand play when we started killing the cows?
One thing about humans, if they keep spanking you on the right cheek and you keep crying, they will keep hitting you harder.
Don't you admire Israel? Hit them, they'll press your neck in overwhelming proportion.

No one should have monopoly of violence.
Same thing we did to those bustards in Nasarawa, back in 2013, they were attacking villages in Nasarawa at will, it became too much that our youths had to come together, consulted our medicine men who invoked our ancestors and formed the deadly "Ombatse" group..
The juju made our boys so hungry for Fulani blood that they kept searching for them in the bushes, the bloodbath the Fulanis experienced was mindblowing, media didn't carry the news but I personally saw a video where hundreds of corpses of dead Fulanis were shown.
Nobody advised them to embrace peace, in fact they ran far away to nearby States and till date, Fulani no dey try the nonsense wey dem dey do for Benue near us for Nasarawa.
The more you keep moving on and leaving such attacks to God, the more daring they become. The only language the bastards understand is that if they hit you once, hit them back three times and watch them evaporate for good, no be say dem even strong sef....
The Tivs in Benue state are absolute COWARDS!!
Make dem continue dey allow those bustards to dey butcher dem anyhow, by the time there eye open say na ethnic cleansing dey go on for Benue, e go don too late for dem..

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Menclothing: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Strafudeen:
I blame benue for voting apc

Under pdp they have lost over 45k lives it’s not about party
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Ablemed: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
AMI3:

Yes brother to an extent. They could try another to c how it goes. It is good to always have plan b if plan A fails. Don't keep doing the same thing to expect a different result.

But under Ortom's PDP, Benue wasn't safe either
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Ablemed: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Strafudeen:

Yes , voting out apc would have greatly minimised fulani herdsmen terrorism

Did it minimize under Ortom's PDP??
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Berankis: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
successmatters:
Hmmm

No comments from FFK

Sorry Nigeria.
Even though, I am APC apologist, anytime this massacre news come up, I am filled with rage. I wait for the day Nigerians will rise in arms to defend themselves against these incessant killings from the Fulani herdsmen. It wont continue forever but only a counter violence will bring it to a stop or at most engulf the country at once.
This is beyong madness! I dont know how to describe this, very painful and provocating.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Strafudeen: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ablemed:

Did it minimize under Ortom's PDP??

Somewhat....at least they were fought
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JONSYN7154: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kyase:

Saw the news
The question is

Why always guma
What about the one at umogidi in otukpo local government area few week ago?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by YoshihideSuga: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kyase:

We in Benue already know whats going on

Ortom is the one organising these killings to claim lands

Why do you think he lost his eletion

You are a shameless man! Few weeks, you were lamenting why you can't campaign for Tinubu because of the Muslim-Muslim ticket. Yet you're accusing a helpless Ortom of instigating the herdsmen butchering exercises. When Femi Adesina said he should accept the killings or give up land, was Ortom also responsible? You think Buhari's administration wouldn't have exposed Ortom if he (Ortom) was responsible?

Not only are you perfidious and unintelligent, you're a wicked and shameless man!

Spits!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by successmatters(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Berankis:

Even though, I am APC apologist, anytime this massacre news come up, I am filled with rage. I wait for the day Nigerians will rise in arms to defend themselves against these incessant killings from the Fulani herdsmen. It wont continue forever but only a counter violence will bring it to a stop or at most engulf the country at once.
This is beyong madness! I dont know how to describe this, very painful and provocating.

Sorry to say, anyone in apc has blood on their hands, directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by piyoo91: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kyase:
Ortom on rampage again One last run
is this what you have to say? Betrayal
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by mauriceminor: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
alsudan:
Over 100 people butchered in less than 48 hours in Benue State.

Benue Voting APC was like inviting the Herdsmen to resume the killings.
make all die..they voted the wrong party..Fulani should kill dem all
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by Amount(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omofloflo:

If you are not stup!d some sensible Nigerians know that Tinubu is not in support of some Buhari's policies

Story Story! Story! Once upon a time, APC was not APC. This is a new APC.
Wike will so much love this news.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
successmatters:
Hmmm

No comments from FFK

Sorry Nigeria.

Why sorry nigeria?

Shebi if people call for the dissolution of nigeria, its still ur ilk that will come to mock them.
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
God Save Nigeria

Something is killing u but ure praying God sustains it?

Typical mindwork of a black man. Anticlockwise thinking.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
XerXers:
Herdsmen know the boundary. Never come close to the boundary. Thank you ESN

Infantile thinking. The landmass of the middlebelt and the north is just too huge. If Fulanis conquer the middlebelt, you will find out you are in more trouble... and that your factionalized esn would likely be run over.

They have not conquered the middlebelt, yet they had a killing spree in Enugu-Ezike, 4-Corner, Eha-Amufu, Izombe, Udi, Lokpanta...

U people like to play on this nairaland or try to live in alternate reality.

In this same Benue, what of the Igbo indigenes there: the Izzi and Ezza... you have let nigeria define ur boundary for u. I just feel sorry for u. Once they conquer the TIV, they will come for the Ezza in Benue, and then annex Benue wit the Sokoto Caliphate...

Then come fully for you in the next decades.

A reasonable neighbour acts as a buffer, all d reason why Russia keeps bombarding anything NATO on Ukraine soil. You people see things around d world happening but never pick one or two lessons.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ekpeitut:
Protection of lives and properties should be the core responsibility of any government but here nobody cares, nobody is held accountable for the numerous deaths.

[s]The APC government is more concerned about retaining power for selfish gains[/s]. They fail to realise that this insensitivity to the plight of ordinary hapless Nigerians is the reason why Peter Obi got the overwhelming votes in the last elections.

Would it hurt to protect your fellow citizen trusting you with their safety and common wealth? It's already bad enough that you allowed herdsmen chase them away from their homes. For once be alive to your responsibility as a government!

They are NOT more concerned about retaining power for selfish gains.

They are MORE concerned about conquering you and handing your lands to fulanis.. and extending the Sokoto Caliphate.

Black man and their thinking, I dont know when simple things would enter una head... undecided

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
kenny714433:
I don't pity anyone again in this country. If Benue people are so foolish then let the keep dying like flies.

I remember when herdsmen kept destroying our farm, the moment we started downing their cows no one advised them to avoid my LGA.

Talk less of coming to kill us in my own home.. Nawa o.
Take the fight to them also, let it be eye for eye.

Retaliate ke.. Do you think we were going for children's sand play when we started killing the cows?
One thing about humans, if they keep spanking you on the right cheek and you keep crying, they will keep hitting you harder.
Don't you admire Israel? Hit them, they'll press your neck in overwhelming proportion.

No one should have monopoly of violence.

TIV are a conquered people. You needed to have seen their despondent faces when Obi went there for campaign. They have kept hugging One Nigeria and the same would unfortunately be their eventual and eternal wipeout. Go and check out the number of IDPs in Benue.

I wonder which tribe is next?
Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
Every where was silent during election. They are all out now

Nigerians have revalidated One Nigeria thru the elections na.

Nigerians keep thinking they are smart. They are as dumb as f***

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
spafu:
And the unfortunate thing is that Benue people still went and voted for the APC that has watched and did nothing to bring to and end the killing of Benue people. Oh Benue, Oh Benue, how long shall you continue to bury your deads while we keep say RIP? How long?

People like u who think it's by voting that will secure for generations are shallow thinkers. Typical african thinkers.

How long can u keep voting to get it right just to survive as a people?

So u black people have been reduced to just voting who you think are the right people just to have right to life? So what if fulani islamic jihadists flagbear all d prominent parties , what will you do?

Little wonder y'all are the bottom of the evolutionary cycle. Primitive simplistic thinking. You people are too weak and annoying! Tuehh!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp by JoeEeL(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
JaySmart4422:
The most selfish people I have seen are poor Nigerian's

Your politicians are walking , sleeping and eating well with their families

You are fighting yourselves to protect and defend their political ambition

Yet they kill you like rats and same politicians can not protect you

Shame on you all
May you reason sense

One is either a nigerian or an intellectual. They are mutually exclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu / Keyamo To Onaiyekan: Dear Daddy, your Comments Are becoming unstatesmanlike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.