Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? (8500 Views)

Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by New007: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2023
Omooba77:
If Jesus had not resurrected, our hope would have been in vain. Halleluyah, he arose, death could hold him.
could not!
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by labi1977(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:
Did resurrection story really happen?

Is it factual or was it just to teach moral lessons?

I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

Is your company so cheap now that you're spam posting this question 50 times on nairaland instead of just buying ads to promote the site ?
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2023
lendahand:
There will be no hope, no salvation from fallen angels, no victory over temptation, evil, sin and damnation.

There will be no communication with the Father, Son and Holy Ghost

Hell will be a must for all men!!

Infact if Jesus had not resurrected, there will be no Christianity, no light in this evil world, it will be darkness and horror throughout...

Thank God for Jesus Christ!!!

And APC and Tinibu would have used us to play ten ten...

Now God pass em

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Jahlivesforever: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2023
siofra:
How do we know he resurrected?

The same way you know your land in the village.

People who saw your forefather cultivated it., And through their testimonies it was handed over to you.

Jesus was seen after his resurrection by his friends, and about 500 persons saw him.

They gave testimony that he is alive.

Those who doubted with open hearts like Thomas, and myself and some others today, saw him.

He proves his live till tomorrow, it doesn't require faith. It requires sincere seeking with open heart.

Now when he rose, a lot of people were giving testimony of it that emperor Thoephilus contracted a journalist called Luke to investigate the story or face death penalty if he tries to decieve the government.

Luke 1:3-4
[3]It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
[4]That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by GboyegaD(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2023
Omooba77:
If Jesus had not resurrected, our hope would have been in vain. Halleluyah, he arose, death could hold him.

How have you been?
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Antimandatethie(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2023
siofra:

////// You do feel it in your spirit
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2023
siofra:

Good question. 1990+ years later and no sign of this so called soon coming resurrected person.

4 Likes

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2023
Antimandatethie:

//////
You do feel it in your spirit

I feel he didn't resurrect. How do we confirm who is correct?

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Inteltower: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:

I need advice please.

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

dear turn on to Christ and not to this world and its problems
its not a fictional story
man has a problem and no doctor, govt, parents can solve only Christ

if we ignore the problem called sin we are living a delusional life
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Jahlivesforever: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:

Nothing said yet

Forget what pastors preach.

To investigate any thing , crimes, scientific theories, Christ resurrection, investigate it with open heart.

Just be neutral and seek.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Dabronze(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2023
Resurrection of Jesus was a fairytale there is NO proof about the resurrection except from the Bible but if there is anyone that can explain it to me without any Bible verse can mention Me

6 Likes

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Jahlivesforever: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:

You haven't said anything.

So if i say in my diary that

I will kill Donald trump next week, is it a proof that i can do it?

Testimony of those who saw him.

You believe that the earth moves round the sun. Have you seen it?

But you believe the testimony of Galileo because he saw.

Besides, just seek personally for your self
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by blazepascal(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2023
siofra:
stop sounding like an atheist
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Jahlivesforever: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2023
Dabronze:
Resurrection of Jesus was a fairytale there is NO proof about the resurrection except from the Bible but if there is anyone that can explain it to me without any Bible verse can mention Me

It just like saying, the earth moves round the sun is a fluke because it is not in the Bible or Koran.

It's myopism because the evidence of it is in sciencetific journals, why look for the evidence of solar system in religious books if you are not myopic
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by JOemmy(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:

I need advice please.

No arguments about that na if he didn't resurrect where would have pastors and believers gotten the powers to cast out demons and perform miracles today?
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Donkmore: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:

I need advice please.
Paul said after that verse in same Corinthians," and one might ask in what body will he come? He will be sown in a physical body and raise a spiritual body"

So he will no have his physical body.

But when Jesus came back on the third day, guess what, he said" behold for it is I myself, handle me and see for a spirit doesn't have flesh and bone as you see me have"
"Have you any food? They gave him boiled fish and honey comb and he ate"

To show then that he is still in is physical body.

And a lot of other proofs if you care for more to show that he never died or resurrected.

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Jahlivesforever: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:

Evasive bunkum.

If you say, you can't find after seeking, they will say you didn't seek well.

Bunkum

Don't mind what they say. If you are sincere and truly seek, even if you don't find, no one will send you to hell or punish you for making sincere effort.

Faith is not by force. Jesus don't force it too on people. It is the pastors that force faith
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by nero2face: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2023
siofra:
how did u know ur a male or female ?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by mikeljack(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2023
Where is lady fire
I like seeing her contribution
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by nero2face: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2023
siofra:
how did u know u have life?, how sure are u ur a Nigerian?...

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Zwanzig: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2023
[quote stop spamming the thread u ba$tard author=omojeesu post=122391796]

*Evidence that demands a verdict*:

1. *The OT predicted* His incarnation, birth, life & ministry, *arrest, mockings, torture, execution, resurrection & ascension*. They are *many, over 300* of them. However, the *source* of them is *Genesis 3:15* - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; *it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel*.

2. *Jesus predicted His own death & resurrection*

Mark
10:32 And they were in the way *going up to Jerusalem*; and Jesus went before them: and they were amazed; and as they followed, they were afraid. And he took again the twelve, and *began to tell them what things should happen unto him*,

10:33 Saying, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and _the Son of man_ *shall be delivered* unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and *they shall condemn him to death*, and *s
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Jahlivesforever: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2023
blazepascal:
stop sounding like an atheist

Stop. He has right and the freewill to question. God is not against it.

All that God looks for is those who question with sincerity.

I was there before. And shouting on us to stop being atheist is useless. Atheism is a gift of the enemy on a few to torment them.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by DMerciful(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2023
What changed before and after resurrection?
Omooba77:
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by sonmvayina(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2023
Imagine after WW3 everything destroyed and billions are dead all knowledge gone and 200 years later someone discover Superman comics and start building a religion around it , calling God jor El and his son Superman who was the savior 200 years before and after 2000 years billions of people worship this Yor el through Superman and one person stands up and says that all is a lie , there was no such person as Superman who could fly . He will be seen as a heretic.

That is what is happening now with the jesus story..
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by muykem: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2023
There will be no hope.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Omosorire: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2023
omojeesu:
*Evidence that demands a verdict*:

1. *The OT predicted* His incarnation, birth, life & ministry, *arrest, mockings, torture, execution, resurrection & ascension*. They are *many, over 300* of them. However, the *source* of them is *Genesis 3:15* - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; *it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel*.

2. *Jesus predicted His own death & resurrection*

Mark
10:32 And they were in the way *going up to Jerusalem*; and Jesus went before them: and they were amazed; and as they followed, they were afraid. And he took again the twelve, and *began to tell them what things should happen unto him*,

10:33 Saying, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and _the Son of man_ *shall be delivered* unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and *they shall condemn him to death*, and *shall deliver him to the Gentiles*:

10:34 And *they shall mock him*, and shall *scourge him*, and shall *spit upon him*, and shall *kill him*: and *the third day he shall rise again*.

3. *Fulfilments*

a) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, *he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost* - John 19:30

b) Mark
16:5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. 16:6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: *Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here*: behold the place where they laid him.

16:7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that *he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you*.

c) Mark
16:9 Now *when Jesus was risen* early the first day of the week, *he appeared first to Mary Magdalene*, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

16:12 *After that* he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

16:14 *Afterward* he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and *upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen*.

d) *The testimony of Apostle Paul*

1 Corinthians
15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that *Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures*;

15:4 And that he was *buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures*:

15:5 And that he was *seen* of Cephas, then of the twelve:

15:6 *After that*, he was *seen of above five hundred brethren at once*; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

15:7 *After that*, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

15:8 And *last of all he was seen of me also*, as of one born out of due time.

e) *Revelation Declaration by Jesus*

Revelation
1:12 And *I turned to see the voice that spake with me*. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

1:13 And *in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man*, *clothed* with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a *golden girdle*.

1:14 His *head and his hairs* were white like wool, as white as snow; and his *eyes* were as a flame of fire;

1:15 And his *feet* like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his *voice* as the sound of many waters.

1:16 And he had in his right *hand* seven stars: and out of his *mouth* went a sharp twoedged sword: and his *countenance* was as the sun shineth in his strength.

1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, *Fear not; I am the first and the last*:

1:18 I am *he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore*, Amen; and *have the keys of hell and of death*.

4. *The Call! The Invitation*

Jesus said unto her, *I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live*: - John 11:25

5. Finally, *have you received Jesus into your life? If you have not, please do so today! He loves you! I do too!*

....and your use of English Language above needs resurrection!!!!!![b][/b] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by ItsReal: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2023
Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes,
blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of His

But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers?

Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres?

Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened

How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned?

How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear

And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god!
What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
weak and gaping to be breastfed!

He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in
Is this a god??!!

High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians
All of them will be held accountable for their libels

Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted
and blamed who rejects it?

Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it
Don’t kiss it!

The Lord was abused on it…and you adore it?
So you are one of His enemies!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the worlds

why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves,

since the grave contained your god in it?

So, Christ worshiper, open your eyes,
this is what the matter is all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNGGaY50ey8

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by observanc1: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2023
JOemmy:

No arguments about that na if he didn't resurrect where would have pastors and believers gotten the powers to cast out demons and perform miracles today?
cast out what? Perform what?
U are just deceiving yourselves
Re: If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? by Jahlivesforever: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2023
It's not true. Jesus is a historical figure. You can still go and verify it today. Besides, your date confeses that Jesus is a historical figure. He was born on our world.

We are in 2023. There has been 2023 before.

So we have 2023 BC and 2023 AD

BC and AD is before Jesus Christ and after Jesus Christ.

Simple history should solve your problem if you are sincere.

sonmvayina:
Imagine after WW3 everything destroyed and billions are dead all knowledge gone and 200 years later someone discover Superman comics and start building a religion around it , calling God jor El and his son Superman who was the savior 200 years before and after 2000 years billions of people worship this Yor el through Superman and one person stands up and says that all is a lie , there was no such person as Superman who could fly . He will be seen as a heretic.

That is what is happening now with the jesus story..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prayer Points Rccg 50days Fasting / Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.