Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Frustrated With My Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Frustrated With My Wife (71997 Views)

Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Tayorshd2(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
God bless you for this ..

You really got it right ..

The man is actually a good man but since he has money then he can marry another and get her a house then enjoy his life henceforth..

Ortintin:
If you like visit hundreds of marriage councillors, not talk to her for months, do whatever trick your marriage won't work. The best thing is to divorce and go your separate ways.

You see your wife doesn't value you anymore, you have taught her a lot and now the student has become the master. She earns more than you and even more successful than you. You will be shocked to see your wife's bank account.

You sound like a good man and the truth is that she is using your glory to shine. It is when you finally divorce her that things will skyrocket for you and years to come she will come back to beg but by then you are no more in her level.

If you want to proof me wrong, tell her you have accepted the divorce. You will notice she will become happy.

If you still don't get my points you can message me.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by kazyhm(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
The op is not serious
What is the correlation between divorce and table
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by jubrilELsudan: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
START FVCKING YOUR HOUSEGIRL AND SEE HOW YOUR WIFE WILL GRANT YOU YOUR 3 WISHES

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by tctrills: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Boss I hope you get to read this.
Your wife has zero love for you. This marriage would make you a bitter man full of regrets, you wouldn't get to your full potentials and you may not even complete your years.
She is the only one enjoying the marriage. She doesn't want a divorce. Its not good for her in any way but she knows your are too scare of a divorce so she threatens you with it.
She sees you as weak and I guess she is right. She knows how to get her way with you.
Its time you take control. Don't fight about finances. Continue in your role as the provider but every other thing must change. She must cook and she must make love.
Demand for these things and if she fails, take action.
From now on she shouldn't sleep with the kids.
The possible actions you can take.
1. Report to parents or pastor
2. Insist she quits her job if she does not cook.
3. Stop running away from fights with her. Things need to get dirty before they are ironed out.
Stop falling for her divorce blackmail. Next time she brings it up, encouraged it and let her know it's ok with you. You would see she would be afraid to continue.
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by theredaddy: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Heathrow44:

Oh please✋! Shut it! U re dealing with a full grown adult here and not a toddler, people know what is right and wrong, for me, this marriage is irretrievably broken, it checks all the grounds for a grant of divorce by a judge, no judge would waste time on this matter

Is your Life perfect, are you where you want to be ... why havent you taken the exist Opinion
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Connected1: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Don't give a fuvk about her.

It works all the time, be more concerned about yourself, do your duty as a husband and rest before you die of high blood pressure.

I don't give a fuvk about my mother and her manipulations talk more of my girlfriends cause I am yet to married.

I am perceived as evil, stingy and too strict but low-key they love it, all it would take you is strictness to put the manipulative woman you called wife in place.

Be Ruthless.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Davegeo2007: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
I urge you to stop competing with your wife in terms of finances. You are to complement each other, open up communication between you two, feedbacks are key in every relationship. Do not let a day pass without resolving your issues or arguments. You should be the man and take initiatives, bring back the spark in your union.
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
chatinent:
Act like there's another woman somewhere.Be out, don't disturb her for anything. If she doesn't cook, with a smile, go out and return filled. Just do whatever it is that will make her feel you aren't feeling her attitude. Do it for two months.

She'll come tracking and wanting you.

Or bro, in easy words, LET EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT YOU BE WITH YOU GADAFCK! Gaddammnnnit!

As a man, you are the trophy!
Sharp alpha male that understands that gender!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by georgep042(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sex befor marriage is a yes for me so you can know and choose. Religion will not suffer what you are suffering
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by laluski(m): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:
I am 35 and my wife is 29, we have been married for 6 years now, we have 2 children a boy and a girl. We didnt court much during our courtship because of long distance.

I really have a problem with my wife and not sure what can be done to address, now I must be very honest am not sure there is anything I can do I just want to use the platform to vent my frustration.

My marriage has not been very good, lately myself and my wife leave like room mates and not lovers, despite the age difference between me and my wife she doesnt really respect me. For the 6 years we have been in marriage 3 things have caused all our fights: cooking, Sex and finance

My wife rarely cooks in the house, things around welfare are not taken seriously, actually in a week, my wife can cook for me just 1 time. She cooks for the children and baths for them daily, we also have a help who does alot of cooking. She rarely askes me what I will eat, honestly I always have to go to the kitchen to sort myself, sometimes I buy food outside from eateries and bucker. Sometimes when she cooks it usually very late 10pm. I have complained severally and what happen is she tries to change, after a week, we are back to the same state. My wife can do without cooking for me for weeks. It really really pains me cos am a foody and I knw hw my mum treats matters of food. she is this person that forms busy, either she is busy with work or some church activities, she always has an excuse. She goes to work only ones a weeks the remaining 4days are remote. To address this issue I now order soups from major restaurant outlets, An example is today easter sunday, I had to tell our maid to prepare rice for myself and the kids, cos my wife was in church, we all went to church but she decided to stay back, knowing fully well no food was prepared.

Sex: [/b]our sex life is very boring, when we got married we always fight about sex, cos anytime I ask for it she always complain she is tired, so what I now do is ask for it only sat morning, brethen this is only day I get sex. If I miss that day, it is still next week. We sleep in different rooms, she sleeps with the children in the master bedroom while I sleep alone in another room. I can tell most time she doesnt enjoy it and never ever askes for it, I always ask and initiate it. She just lays like a log, even kisses is a no no, except she is really on, which rarely happens.
[b]
Finance:
I have always earned more than my wife, when we got married, I was earning 3 times what she was earning, but she changed jobs and got promoted severally and we were earning the same amount. she also does alot of side runs where she gets 200-300k monthly as side hustle, there was even a time she was earning more than I did. I dint let it bother me I continue to foot the entire house bills. 95% of the enitre house of comes from me, she only pays the maid , buys cooking gas and my sons diaper. Every other thing in the house is covered by me, house rent, school fees, project, all the bills. I give her 75k as food money monthly. I have continue to question her why I should give her food moeny if I still have to end up going out to eat. I think the only reason she sometime listens to me is cause i still provide the finances for the house. The time she was earning more I could see how she belittle some of my decisions. I just prayed to God, cos I noticed the respect was gone, when I talk to her about her role as a mum and mother to the home, she says she is working, she is busy, I mentioned to her that the money she works is for her, she doesnt share with the house, I have never asked her for it and am not against her working, she however should not neglect her responsibility as a mum. That my role as a father, God helping me is to provide, and this is why I work. I also noticed when I got a new job and my salary increased she kinda off felt jealous she didnt tell me but i noticed it, she began to aggressively look for jobs.

I really dont think we have that initmacy, we are just there, my wife cant come to tell me anything bothering her, she keeps to herself. Funny part is she is a very religious person, my wife will sleep with bible on her hand, wake up with bible pray and serve in various church unit, I however dont think she really understands what she reads. She also has a very bad temper sometimes when I raise certian issues, the ways she talks sometimes I have to hold back a response if not the whole thing will escalate. There are days I will raise certain issue up, the next things she mentions is " let just dissolve this marriage as it is not working" sometimes , I just refer her to her bible cos the utterances that come out of her mouth makes me doubt her understanding of Christianity.

I have never assaulted her, we have nt had any physically fight, what happens is most times when we have issues, I dont speak to her for days, then she come back apologizing. Sometimes when am wrong I also apologies.

Am not saying am perfect, I know there are areas I can do better, like in the buying off gift, I rarely buy her gift, not cause I cant but Cos she earns well and I believe she should buy whatever she needs with her money my wife earns approximately 800k monthy.

I expect my wife will support me but it like she is stressing me. when we go see my parent or our parent, it is all smiles, they dont knw hw stressful their daughter is, she even forms trying to serve me food and all.

Dont get me wrong she has some good side, but this thing is really getting into me. I dont drink, smoke or womanise, divorce is also not on the table for me.

Chai... I thank God for my wife o.. see me dey complain small small about her.. she's spoilt me rotten.. your wife and I can't last a week... Most especially the sex part... I for don throw her off 3rd mainland the very following day.. chai.. inside life

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
theredaddy:

Is your Life perfect, are you where you want to be ... why havent you taken the exist Opinion

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by kiddkash(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saturday morning fuccking timetable grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by rapheal5(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
labake1:
Majority of the people advising the OP to divorced his wife are not married.

Dear OP, let divorce should be the last option, it's not an easy thing, the children are there to think about. Try out other options first, try having a private discussion with her by letting her know your feelings and the implications. Once some of my gender is earning more, they won't see the need of a man. Fear career women, ask if she still want the relationship. Your mental health is important, if you die tomorrow, she will move on with her life after two days mourning.

Some people doesn't know the value of what they have until they lose it
Naturally all females got that feminism trait in them only few bring out the core part of feminism while the rest need just little earning for it to manifest...

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by HeroicMeastro: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:
I am 35 and my wife is 29, we have been married for 6 years now, we have 2 children a boy and a girl. We didnt court much during our courtship because of long distance.

I really have a problem with my wife and not sure what can be done to address, now I must be very honest am not sure there is anything I can do I just want to use the platform to vent my frustration.

My marriage has not been very good, lately myself and my wife leave like room mates and not lovers, despite the age difference between me and my wife she doesnt really respect me. For the 6 years we have been in marriage 3 things have caused all our fights: cooking, Sex and finance

My wife rarely cooks in the house, things around welfare are not taken seriously, actually in a week, my wife can cook for me just 1 time. She cooks for the children and baths for them daily, we also have a help who does alot of cooking. She rarely askes me what I will eat, honestly I always have to go to the kitchen to sort myself, sometimes I buy food outside from eateries and bucker. Sometimes when she cooks it usually very late 10pm. I have complained severally and what happen is she tries to change, after a week, we are back to the same state. My wife can do without cooking for me for weeks. It really really pains me cos am a foody and I knw hw my mum treats matters of food. she is this person that forms busy, either she is busy with work or some church activities, she always has an excuse. She goes to work only ones a weeks the remaining 4days are remote. To address this issue I now order soups from major restaurant outlets, An example is today easter sunday, I had to tell our maid to prepare rice for myself and the kids, cos my wife was in church, we all went to church but she decided to stay back, knowing fully well no food was prepared.

Sex: [/b]our sex life is very boring, when we got married we always fight about sex, cos anytime I ask for it she always complain she is tired, so what I now do is ask for it only sat morning, brethen this is only day I get sex. If I miss that day, it is still next week. We sleep in different rooms, she sleeps with the children in the master bedroom while I sleep alone in another room. I can tell most time she doesnt enjoy it and never ever askes for it, I always ask and initiate it. She just lays like a log, even kisses is a no no, except she is really on, which rarely happens.
[b]
Finance:
I have always earned more than my wife, when we got married, I was earning 3 times what she was earning, but she changed jobs and got promoted severally and we were earning the same amount. she also does alot of side runs where she gets 200-300k monthly as side hustle, there was even a time she was earning more than I did. I dint let it bother me I continue to foot the entire house bills. 95% of the enitre house of comes from me, she only pays the maid , buys cooking gas and my sons diaper. Every other thing in the house is covered by me, house rent, school fees, project, all the bills. I give her 75k as food money monthly. I have continue to question her why I should give her food moeny if I still have to end up going out to eat. I think the only reason she sometime listens to me is cause i still provide the finances for the house. The time she was earning more I could see how she belittle some of my decisions. I just prayed to God, cos I noticed the respect was gone, when I talk to her about her role as a mum and mother to the home, she says she is working, she is busy, I mentioned to her that the money she works is for her, she doesnt share with the house, I have never asked her for it and am not against her working, she however should not neglect her responsibility as a mum. That my role as a father, God helping me is to provide, and this is why I work. I also noticed when I got a new job and my salary increased she kinda off felt jealous she didnt tell me but i noticed it, she began to aggressively look for jobs.

I really dont think we have that initmacy, we are just there, my wife cant come to tell me anything bothering her, she keeps to herself. Funny part is she is a very religious person, my wife will sleep with bible on her hand, wake up with bible pray and serve in various church unit, I however dont think she really understands what she reads. She also has a very bad temper sometimes when I raise certian issues, the ways she talks sometimes I have to hold back a response if not the whole thing will escalate. There are days I will raise certain issue up, the next things she mentions is " let just dissolve this marriage as it is not working" sometimes , I just refer her to her bible cos the utterances that come out of her mouth makes me doubt her understanding of Christianity.

I have never assaulted her, we have nt had any physically fight, what happens is most times when we have issues, I dont speak to her for days, then she come back apologizing. Sometimes when am wrong I also apologies.

Am not saying am perfect, I know there are areas I can do better, like in the buying off gift, I rarely buy her gift, not cause I cant but Cos she earns well and I believe she should buy whatever she needs with her money my wife earns approximately 800k monthy.

I expect my wife will support me but it like she is stressing me. when we go see my parent or our parent, it is all smiles, they dont knw hw stressful their daughter is, she even forms trying to serve me food and all.

Dont get me wrong she has some good side, but this thing is really getting into me. I dont drink, smoke or womanise, divorce is also not on the table for me.
Guy, no allow frustrating kill you b4 your time.
My advice is for you to seek a divorce, citing all the things you mentioned.
No one deserves an unhappy home, not even your wife.
As for the kids, if the are old enough, you can take custody of them. Otherwise, you can allow them with her for the main time.
No hurt feelings, allow her to focus on her church and job since she gives it more priority.
Afterwards, take your time and find your self a good wife. Life goes on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Mjshexy(f): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hmm...you're not in a marriage at all. Marriage is supposed to be enjoyed and not endured. It reminds me of a lady lecturer who got married to a medical Doctor, she always saw her husband as a competition, doesn't cook for him, no time for him, always occupied with her teaching or choir activity in church. She finally became a PhD holder and it became worse, she declared that they were both Doctors and that the man can't control her anymore. Oga was always running home to the kitchen from a busy day in the hospital to prepare food for the kids, wash their clothes...to many to mention. The man got tired and decided to have an extra marital affair and then the side chick got pregnant, the wife got to know and threatened him with divorce but Oga didn't budge but rather went on to marry the side chick, she later realized she caused it and had to accept it that way.
I just pray whatever is motivating or deceiving your wife to continue in that path doesn't push her to an ugly end, you seem like a good man and i wish you two have your marriage restored back. Try to talk to her parents about her behavior, before trying your pastor and then a Counselor. Just explore all avenues before thinking of divorce if the worse comes to be because you are too young to start developing high blood pressure due to your marriage. Children are already involved and this should be a reason to fight for your marriage. All the best sir
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
ravensckar:
Mr. OP, first of all, I sympathize with you on what you're going through in your marriage. May the Almighty God take absolute control.

Secondly, what you mentioned that your wife is doing to you is typical of most Nigerian women. Withholding sex, not cooking or showing you attention. It's their oldest control mechanism to keep their man in check. It's just that your wife took hers too far. Funny enough, there's not a single man in Nigeria whose wife didn't use these tactics on him, the smart ones always turn the tables and the weak ones always succumb. Kindly spend more time with your dad (if he's still around) or some of your guys who are married let them give you the OT.

My advice for you is simple; find your wife's thumbscrew and use it to counter attack (turn the table). I'll tell you a short story, hopefully, you can learn a thing or two from it. My wife for example, when she started her own 'kolomental' back then. She won't cook, she won't clean the house, she won't give her best during sex. It's always one complain or another. The most painful part of it was the food, every other thing I can bear. I sat her down and spoke to her, nothing changed. I sometimes don't eat at home just to express my displeasure. She didn't bulge, rather, she mocked me and told me that I'll die of hunger.
I reported to her parents, nothing changed.

Then, I spoke to my dad about it and he gave me the OT. I started chatting and receiving calls from one particular number. I began to spend quality time outside my house, she still didn't bulge. I took it to another level by subtly making her friends and family members become aware of my new lifestyle. Fear catch Hanty and she quickly surrendered. It was that moment I found her thumbscrew; my wife is very particular about other people's perception of her marriage. She hates to give others the impression that her marriage is going through something. She's that type of lady who doesn't want her friends, family or even the neighbours to ever think that her husband doesn't love her dearly. That was it, I found her thumbscrew and the dick measuring contest was won by me! cheesy cheesy

Since then, I now know what drives her, what motivates her and what unsettles her. For example, if I want her to knack very well. I'll stop over at her shop on my way back from work, buy her chop chop and we'll both be eating it outside. Gist with her outside, help her sell her stuff and be doing touch & do. You can be sure that night ehn, she will finish me on the bed. And in the same way, if she offends me and I want to treat her Bleep up, I'll just stop over at her shop with a frown on my face or attitude. Instantly, Hanty will start to dey beg. cheesy cheesy

In summary, every woman has a thumbscrew. Your job as a man is to figure out your wife's thumbscrew and use it to the fullest. If you do that, you'll change the dynamics. And in seduction, he who has the initiative has the power. You need to take that initiative!

PS- marriage, business, sports, & politics are ARTS. To succeed at it, one must learn the intricacies.
Sharp man
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Connected1: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
jesmond3945:
a woman that is making 800k a month and you still want her to cook everyday or let me say you still want her to give her husband food everyday? Are you normal at all?
Even Op is complaining that she doesnt wash his clothes. Common man in 2023?
You people see women as machine in that shithole country.
Somebody that is still nurturing a baby. Have you child minded or baby sitted before and still add 800 k per month hustle to it. If they born Op well make e divorce the wife na im loose. 800k x12 with 2 kids she would ball hard. She wants a bright future for her kids.

Let both parties work as equal partners. There is no work reserved for any gender.
Rest Mr. Man you are capping.

She's not a good woman and she needs strict handling, who cares about the status of a woman, whether she supports in the home or not, if she behaves like a lunatic she will be handled like one.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by jaszplus12(m): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Your situation sounds just exactly like mine. I have never believed in divorce. But God knows I have been pushed to the wall. I won't tell you to be patient and understanding. I know that for you to make this post now shows how deeply pained you are.
At the end of the day, the question we should all ask ourselves is this: Is marriage worth it?
I come to realize that 95% wives don't make efforts to make marriage work as long as they feel they're earning... They only pretend before outsiders, inside the house they don't care!!

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2023
rapheal5:
Naturally all females got that feminism trait in them only few bring out the core part of feminism while the rest need just little earning for it to manifest...

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
START FVCKING YOUR HOUSEGIRL AND SEE HOW YOUR WIFE WILL GRANT YOU YOUR 3 WISHES

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER

Child spotted, 🚶‍♂️
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by popcykaylah(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2023
Bros Complain no more , welcome on board .. slot of us are going through this same thing . It's what makes us men. You need to develop a thick skin to stomach it. Shes not gonna change and it will continue for years. Just find a way around the food and as for sex . Find a girl to satisfy your sexual needs. Cos trust me na normal thing o
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Arewadkiller(f): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2023
tomi4life:

[b]
Finance:

bros abeg i need work,a nursing mum though🙏
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by GUNITGuy: 12:15am On Apr 11, 2023
She already know you're a simp that won't do shit so she's taking you for granted....Just do the bad boy vibe Stop eating her food, pretend you have side chicks and most importantly STOP BEGGING HER FOR SEX
Then Come back home late do this for like 3months ....
Ignore her during this period....I swear if she no get feelings for you she go come back to her senses
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by GoodCane: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2023
tomi4life:

She told you straight up to divorce her if the marriage ain't working. And yet you say divorced isn't an option? What a huge SIMP you are begging sex from your wife. The earlier you understand your wife has Found another dude elsewhere who has been banging her Pussy the better for you. She doesn't need you anymore bro, stop trying to force what has already been rejected. I'll advise you to divorce that girl ASAP and move on.

You're the trophy to be won. She has zero respect for you. Oga your wife has since Found another man

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by GoodCane: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2023
Ortintin:
If you like visit hundreds of marriage councillors, not talk to her for months, do whatever trick your marriage won't work. The best thing is to divorce and go your separate ways.

You see your wife doesn't value you anymore, you have taught her a lot and now the student has become the master. She earns more than you and even more successful than you. You will be shocked to see your wife's bank account.

You sound like a good man and the truth is that she is using your glory to shine. It is when you finally divorce her that things will skyrocket for you and years to come she will come back to beg but by then you are no more in her level.

If you want to proof me wrong, tell her you have accepted the divorce. You will notice she will become happy.

If you still don't get my points you can message me.

The op is a mumu simp man.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by wolement: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2023
1. Your wife has another man.
2. Go and run DNA test.
3. Leave the house or she might kill you.
4. The only reason why she is with you is because of your money or maybe her family.
5. You need to stay away and work on yourself as a man. You are not her alpha.
6. If she is not saying yes Sir to you, she is saying it to someone else.
7. You are big simp and so foolish also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by ceeceeuwa: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

*session*
Thanks
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by ekesson: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=2dice01 post=122409493]Suffering and smiling 🤩

¹ Once a week sex 🤔
² She has no Respect for you
³ Won't cook for you
⁴ She even told you if the marriage ain't working you should divorce

Yet divorce isn't an option for you 😂☺️
What exactly are you enjoying in your marriage?
[I think he is still in the marriage for the sake of the kids]
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by jubrilELsudan: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Heathrow44:

Child spotted, 🚶‍♂️

ODE MUMU SPOTTED

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

ODE MUMU SPOTTED

Abeg shift and face front, and cover ur mouth with ur boxers, I no get ur tym,
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

ODE MUMU SPOTTED

And pls don't disturb my mention, so I can get message from other people

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. / Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.