Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria (20111 Views)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Leaked Sex Video Of Charity Obeng Using Long Toy In Her Hole / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by otuomasirichi: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Whatever makes you happy undecided

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2023
onumadu:

The officer essentially stole the toy from you.

Like has been said already, you committed no crime just by having it in your possession and safely out of sight.

In Nigeria, police can do a lot to you IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.

Sure you're right.
THEY CAN ALSO DO SHEGE TO YOU IF YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS and you won't even see it coming or be able to tell the story.
My advice? Don't carry anything with you that'd make the police interested in you, unless absolutely necessary.
If you know a ranking military/police officer or any other person in society you can quickly call, good for you. But don't drag matters without a Backup plan in mind.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by vince96w2(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2023
Ireportlive:

Non that I know of... However a Police officer has the right to detain you for questioning if he thinks you are about to commit an offense of public indecency later with the gadget

Bringing out a Sexual object or material depicting sex is an Offense " Public Indecency"

However if it's in your glove box, or boot covered away from public veiws, the officer can only warn you not to bring it out in public
is his car not private? Or is it a public car?

1 Like

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by vince96w2(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP,

One day, dat Intimacy gadget will hook on ur Sexual organ.

Better find a good Dating partner.
a good dating partner will not only hook your organ. She will hook your finances and hook your peace with disturbance

1 Like

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by cedricksly: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:
It is not illegal to have intimacy gadget as long as it's behind closed doors. It is illegal to have it in your car though because it is an indication you're about to be up to no good
if na buy him buy am how him go carry am reach house Bro there is nothing illegal about ha ING an intimacy gadget in your possession, be it inside, outside or anywhere.... If it is a crime to have an intimacy gadget in your car then it is obviously a crime to have a condom pack in your possession outside..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

'Seun', what do you gain from putting poorly worded idiotic threads to FP? You want to show the world that Nigerians are half educated dingbats? You think that we cannot see that all these stupid threads are serving an end? Continue in your self delusion

Your mods cannot check simple spellings and tenses correct them before placing on FP?

You should make editing of FP bound material for grammar and tenses a criterion for FP placement. This is just a simple thread and it is loaded with nonsense!

Your Nairaland is dead!

I'm quite disappointed too
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Whatever makes you happy undecided

Lol
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Swissli(f): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Why Was ity In Your Car? Were You Planning On Getting Intimate On The Road? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Why is it in your car? undecided
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Swissli:
Why Was ity In Your Car? Were You Planning On Getting Intimate On The Road? undecided
Thank you for this question?
As in why
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by mosho4all(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

'Seun', what do you gain from putting poorly worded idiotic threads to FP? You want to show the world that Nigerians are half educated dingbats? You think that we cannot see that all these stupid threads are serving an end? Continue in your self delusion

Your mods cannot check simple spellings and tenses correct them before placing on FP?thank you mr professor Hope he dey pain you abi ?

You should make editing of FP bound material for grammar and tenses a criterion for FP placement. This is just a simple thread and it is loaded with nonsense!

Your Nairaland is dead!
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by LZAA: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lol
Police run you street
It's not illegal
As a citizen unless you break the law It's a crime for your privacy to be intruded
Heck you can even sue
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by APCNig: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
mosho4all:
Good evening,

I had an encounter with Nigeria police twice regarding a intimacy gadget in my car which they are telling me is a illegal. They stated that it’s must be ceased from me.

Lawyers in the house please enlightening us regarding this please

Only cheap worthless girls from very bad backgrounds carry rubber diccks around. Do you want to be fuccking yourself in the bus, in the office and everywhere you go ni?

The next time such rubber diccks are found in your possession, you will spend some months in prison.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
cedricksly:
if na buy him buy am how him go carry am reach house Bro there is nothing illegal about ha ING an intimacy gadget in your possession, be it inside, outside or anywhere.... If it is a crime to have an intimacy gadget in your car then it is obviously a crime to have a condom pack in your possession outside..
You only place yourself in a the position for the suspicion of public indency.which is not in your favor
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by litaninja(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
You're talking nonsense.

PoliteActivist:
It is not illegal to have intimacy gadget as long as it's behind closed doors. It is illegal to have it in your car though because it is an indication you're about to be up to no good
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
LZAA:
Lol
Police run you street
It's not illegal
As a citizen unless you break the law It's a crime for your privacy to be intruded
Heck you can even sue
Under the Criminal Code
“Any Person who; willfully and without lawful excuse does any indecent act in any public place or; willfully does any indecent act in any place with intent to insult or offend any person is guilty of a misdemeanor, and is liable to imprisonment for two years

don't test the r solve of a police officer to insist that you are under suspicion of breaking the law o

And the above is even small.there is another one that I am looking for self
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by mysticwarrior(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Op why are you not using cucumber as intimacy garget instead?
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by LZAA: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
baralatie:

Under the Criminal Code
“Any Person who; willfully and without lawful excuse does any indecent act in any public place or; willfully does any indecent act in any place with intent to insult or offend any person is guilty of a misdemeanor, and is liable to imprisonment for two years

don't test the r solve of a police officer to insist that you are under suspicion of breaking the law o

And the above is even small.there is another one that I am looking for self
So having a Love Machine in your PRIVATE automobile is an indecent act
Good grief
I no be lawyer but your argument is baseless
Also why would the police flag down someone when there is no serious crime in their area of concentration?

3 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Biggers82(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yes it is illegal to have it and it's also a sin just go and get married and start having children build a family you are just a lazy man and if I Know any police I will tell them to put you behind bars so that you will have some sense
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

Your mods cannot check simple spellings and tenses correct them before placing on FP?

Your Nairaland is dead!
But no one stopped you from starting your own site and only allowing PhD in English users
Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Emdebby2: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
I don't think it's illegal.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by cedricksly: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
baralatie:

You only place yourself in a the position for the suspicion of public indency.which is not in your favor
I understand what you have said here, but then something is only illegal if it breaks a known law of the land, which this hasn't... Tell me it is morally wrong which I might agree, but saying it is illegal is extreme.... Again nothing about Sexual/intimacy gadget sold over the counter or in public market places are Illegal before any known law in Nigeria. The police just wants bribe and nothing more...

1 Like

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
mosho4all:
Good evening,

I had an encounter with Nigeria police twice regarding a intimacy gadget in my car which they are telling me is a illegal. They stated that it’s must be ceased from me.

Lawyers in the house please enlightening us regarding this please

You for telling them maybe your mobile phone too is a crime to have. If you have all your intimate girlfriends naked pics there!
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Okay. This is what the mods have come up with to increase engagement. Dead forum.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Biggers82:
Yes it is illegal to have it and it's also a sin just go and get married and start having children build a family you are just a lazy man and if I Know any police I will tell them to put you behind bars so that you will have some sense

You have to quote a section of the law to determine illegality!

As for sin, not everyone is religious. So that is irrelevant!

Marriage? It's an individual decision. It's not a crime not to get married.

1 Like

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

Your Nairaland is dead!

If Nairaland is dead like you claim then what are you doing here?!

2 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by AMI3(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Swissli:

Na ur business? U must be a spy
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It's only a crime if it violates the rights of others. He may be coming from a store where he bought his intimacy device?

Having a Love Machine with you or a porrn pics or your g/f nudes or xxxual acts you two involved in on your phone isn't a crime unless you start showing it to people who wishes not to see it.

To violate a law, the particular statutes violated must be quoted to give credence to the offence. That's how laws are determined. If there's no statute/law, there's no crime.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
thatigboman:
No be wetin dem dey sell everywhere? How will it be a crime to have it hidden away in your boot?

Those people selling it are not suppose to display it openly too. It has to be in a closed shop. They can however display it open on the shelf inside the shop.

Another good example of this crime is committed everytime by most bars, clubs and hotels when they display banners of their shows with mapoka and strippers girls on the road. That is clearly a crime committed despite advertising.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
cedricksly:
I understand what you have said here, but then something is only illegal if it breaks a known law of the land, which this hasn't... Tell me it is morally wrong which I might agree, but saying it is illegal is extreme.... Again nothing about Sexual/intimacy gadget sold over the counter or in public market places are Illegal before any known law in Nigeria. The police just wants bribe and nothing more...
That a place is an establishment for the purchase of intimacy gadget is different from a police seeing an unboxed intimacy gadget in your car.when it should be in your house
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
LZAA:

So having a Love Machine in your PRIVATE automobile is an indecent act
Good grief
I no be lawyer but your argument is baseless
Also why would the police flag down someone when there is no serious crime in their area of concentration?
Your car is a private entity but the police has powers to search that car! Based on suspicion of crime.
If in the search of your car the police has powers to detain you under the suscipion of public indecency because of that gadget.
You will now have to be explaining to the police officer that you just came from the shop and you are taking it to your house that you do not intend to cause public indency .gbam you and police are off to police station to prove your innocence.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by luluman: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Asking Nigerian police which section of the law u violated is already unfriendly grin ...u don likely trigger wahala, especially those frustrated,wicked ones
I concur. Nigerian police ca open fire if you claim rights before them. Thats where we are today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.