Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria (20110 Views)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Leaked Sex Video Of Charity Obeng Using Long Toy In Her Hole / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by litaninja(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Still nonsense.
Smileys were created for a reason.

PoliteActivist:

Only this guy above gets it.
It was a JOKE!!! Supposed to make you laugh!
How on earth can having intimacy gadget in your car be illegal??!!
But a bigger question is:
How on earth did this nonsense make front page??!!!

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
litaninja:
Still nonsense.
Smileys were created for a reason.

You are right it was nonsense. But you were wrong that you seemed to take it seriously. He gave the perfect response - a laugh emoji
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by litaninja(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Oya. Lol.
grin
Make everybody no vex.
PoliteActivist:

You are right it was nonsense. But you were wrong that you seemed to take it seriously. He gave the perfect response - a laugh emoji
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by vince96w2(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Litmus:

So he or she can spread thire bare ass cheeks against the windscreen in traffic or beside the road because the vehicle is private ?

I believe the poster you were quoting was right to sugest that the display of intimacy gadgets, books and random material in your vehicle in a way that is exposed to public view, including children, is possibly illigal under relevant local public decency/indecency laws.
I believe we are saying diffrent things here.If I put stuff in my car, someone must be a very big amebo to see it..you must make a conscious effort to come close and even look into the car with definate intentions to be able to see stuff like that.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Rappervisual: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
[when u buy how do u convey it to ur house if not put it in ur car or through public transport?
=PoliteActivist post=122410356]It is not illegal to have intimacy gadget as long as it's behind closed doors. It is illegal to have it in your car though because it is an indication you're about to be up to no good[/quote]
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rappervisual:
when u buy how do u convey it to ur house if not put it in ur car or through public transport?

It was a joke! I thought that would be obvious specially with the "about to be up to no good"

https://www.nairaland.com/7646956/crime-illegal-intimacy-gadget-nigeria/2#122421364

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.