Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? (47912 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by BABAawoo47: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2023
Eyinju112:
True tho. men should know the right time to date. Men should work on themselves first before thinking of dating and in the process impregnating a promising lady. I can’t date a jobless man as he’s gon be a burden to me. How can I be working and he be sitting his ass in the house watching movies and roaming about the community with his corp uniform… I know myself very well, I’d be the one spending my hard earned money on him, after service gan work never sure for you, if work sure self him fit jilt you. This isn’t gold digging it’s just knowing what you want. I’m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that we’re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesn’t have a bustop.
But it wasn't like that before...Most men already start dating during university days especially without nothing then. That was the norm..Even d current Director of mtn met his wife in school when he had nothing!! There are plentiful other examples.
Then it was just about if you love the guy....
But now materialism has eaten deep into our society.
No love without money....To me so far the guy is hardworking and doesn't give up on things...Why not?
You can't predict the future...A rich guy today can lose it and a poor guy can get rich....So what are you gonna do if d guy loses source of income?
Run away or start treating the hubby like he's your toddler....
It's a sad situation really...
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by AffliateMarkkdp: 7:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Many of this women condemning struggling wen , would never have made it on their own.

Looking for rich men and riches their father couldn't afford them, while talking down on purposeful and growing young men,

If it's easy to make money go make it yourself and stop talking down on guy that makes twice as much as you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by AffliateMarkkdp: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hope you have kept the so-called love for her intact without cheating on her

Like there aren't ladies that are being heavily invested upon , still dey cheat and misbehave. Ladies for once be Tru to yourself, all gender cheats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by maestro299: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

No woman is hard to get. You either aren’t her type, she doesn’t like you or she has her eyes on other men (that makes you her last choice).
True.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by maestro299: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2023
Eyinju112:
All my life I’ve always believed in 50/50 but my current relationship is different, dude doesn’t like it 50/50. He doesn’t want me spending my dime. I always to spend on him but he’s always taking the lead. If I buy him stuffs he buys the female version for me, it’s more like me shopping for myself. And that makes me feel useless to him. You know the numbers of time we fighting over who to shoulder bills? You might have met women but trust me we’re different. Date good women bro.
Are you sure you're telling the truth?😏. Women with your kind of eyes should always be suspected 🙂🙂. ..

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by maestro299: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2023
dauntless15:
The idiot kept talking about her ex who treated her like she!t and disrespected her in every way possible while we're on a date, when he got tired of her he told her they need a break, I was sitting there with her on some stupid date and she kept ranting about her ex then called me her brother, that's how I called it a night and went home, lemme have my peace.
😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by vickydevoka(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.
Nice one. What age grade should a sensible man date. Like a lady that has something to offer order than her pusy

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Johnholt909: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2023
maestro299:
Are you sure you're telling the truth?😏. Women with your kind of eyes should always be suspected 🙂🙂. ..
Hahahahahaha.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Eyinju112(f): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2023
That’s for the unpromising ones you’ve met. Come to Abuja and see women taking the lead in 90% entity. We ain’t joking anymore
olaniyilukman:
You called Nigeria lady promising lady, I don't think we know what we are doing... Promising lady that has nothing to offer in relationship other than sex and billing
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Eyinju112(f): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2023
maestro299:
you don’t need to tell me my eyes are cute, I know they are and T for thanks 😊
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by yusufmurry: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2023
Lokojaman:
Realised she is some kind of unofficial sex worker codedly and semi codedly doing her job with bad men, while pretending to be a decent and religious girl

96.78% of girls is on this.

Deal with it and move on

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by yusufmurry: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.

Is the reason that you are working or settled and he is not?

Or is that not same naija girl who doesn't nothing, looking for a young guy to offer him what his father can't in exchange for sex?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by BeanX(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

No woman is hard to get. You either aren’t her type, she doesn’t like you or she has her eyes on other men (that makes you her last choice).
Our Old female gambler has spoken 😂
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by maestro299: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Eyinju112:
you don’t need to tell me my eyes are cute, I know they are and T for thanks 😊
Go away joor. 😏I no wan 'toast' you.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Johnholt909: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2023
maestro299:
Go away joor. 😏I no wan 'toast' you.
The secret of getting a woman is not by praising her. Just apply humour and she responds and you take it from there:-).
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Dogood1000: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Nah billing
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by OneKinGuy(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2023
My eyes just opened after I realized I was being used. I get to be the giver and got almost nothing in return.

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by maestro299: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2023
Johnholt909:
The secret of getting a woman is not by praising her. Just apply humour and she responds and you take it from there:-).
😂Aswear, you be comedian.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by zanshi: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

That is why a young man should look for a younger girl of 19-26 to marry when he makes it not an evening newspaper of 28 and above. So with your assertion most ladies will end up with no man bcs well to do guys don't like old babes for wife, just remember that a lady is finished after 30yrs when a guy just start his lifegrin. Women should also learn how to help to transform their man for the better. What happens to you guys building a wealth together from a younger age

They don't want to help build wealth, they want ready made blokes.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by zanshi: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Exactly what the lady I was with until last week used to do, from sharwama, data, buy me lunch, order Uber for me and “babe, pls, can you give me money to make my hair?” . She started acting up after I delayed a bit in sending her 52k to buy hair for her birthday- lol, she referred to me as “incapable”and all. But the irony of it All is that I actually love her very much but at the same time, I can’t pretend I am not happy that I was saved 50k plus as a result of her not talking to me cos of it. I would have sources for it if she had been a bit patient but .

I was somewhat in the same dilema, she would gaslight you, change it for you if you complain about her own fk, and would never love you.

You would keep putting effort and one day be burnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2023
Boring s€x sand babe breath
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Makaveli1166(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Ordinary riding she can do. She nearly broke my magic rod doing it wrongly.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by winner37(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2023
Mine is personal hygiene...
I met a lady we started dating so after some time I invited her to my place the meeting was over night..
I wanted to go on pre-intimacy first but her bad breath couldn't let me kiss already my fingers was on her panties when I noticed her bad breath I have to stop and change the mode .
After the dinner I demand we should brush our teeth and have a bath and it was done ..
There I noticed two things...
1. The way she was brushing her teeth was not acceptable.
2. Everywhere was bushy.
For me not to lose everything I managed went on one round no kiss and I slept off ..

I hate when a lady is complaining too much, her family issues, no money, no food , when are we hanging out is always annoying..

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by WFKruger: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2023
Was down for her but she just wouldn't be bothered, with time it happened almost automatically.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Uchenna10(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2023
folake4u:

Your feelings died for women because of Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate?

Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate that were still secretly following women after they've convinced gullible men like you. 😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry. How old are you?

Don't mind him,make he dey trust alpha male

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by nanzozo(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2023
sulakishop:
I hate when dey act card less, dataless, fatherless, motherless and cashless once dey give you their number.

Dating should be a mutual thing , not one totally dependent on the other
The difference between ladies of nowadays and Almajiri is the plate the Almajiri holds.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by ashewoboy(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahahaha Perse. 😂😂😂😂

What killed my feelings for a guy is that he was too stingy. A stingy man is worse than an infidel. cool

How much did you ask him?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Burgcudi(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2023
sulakishop:
I hate when dey act card less, dataless, fatherless, motherless and cashless once dey give you their number.

Dating should be a mutual thing , not one totally dependent on the other

LOL My belly ooh... chai. Hopeless girls

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by GoodbutBadguy: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2023
zanshi:

They don't want to help build wealth, they want ready made blokes.
The funniest thing is that they are mostly broke ladies grin, no rich guy will settle for less and that is why they are mostly used and dumped by big guys cool
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Moniya4Real(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Very apt and on point bro, they’ll make you question the validity of your own thoughts, self-esteem, perception of reality and doubts concerning one’s emotional and mental stability.
You’ll spend most of your relationship time apologizing and fervently hoping she won’t have a change of mind concerning your relationship with her.
I was seriously contemplating making up with her again, but after reading your follow up.. I can’t but thank you enough bro. To hell with every manipulator and gaslighter

zanshi:

I was somewhat in the same dilema, she would gaslight you, change it for you if you complain about her own fk, and would never love you.

You would keep putting effort and one day be burnt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.