Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? (47837 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Over money conscious
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahahaha Perse. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What killed my feelings for a guy is that he was too stingy. A stingy man is worse than an infidel. cool
Just imagine please someone's own money?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Babydaddymateri:
You sound jealous babe cool

Jealous of what?!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Chris2863(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Natbrowny:

Off this mic ๐ŸŽค. Its been on for many years, still didnt work.
Off am abeg. ๐Ÿ˜‚
mugu
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by JustPowerApps(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Feelings for a lady kwa? cheesy Can never be me.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Unrated900(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2023
You have never made a right sen-si-tive comments for once on this forum.
If am right
U would been in your teen age.

quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=122421727] OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by 00FFT00(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.

So, what else do you have to offer a man if we discount your genitals and mammary glands?

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by magzey: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2023
Body odour is the disturbing thing that kill my feeling for a lady, the more she has am awkward body odour we don part till eternity grin grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by antibullshit: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Bad temper and mood swings . Thats a deal breaker for me .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by naturefellow(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2023
folake4u:

Your feelings died for women because of Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate?
Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate that were still secretly following women after they've convinced gullible men like you. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm sorry. How old are you?
saw Andrew Tate. Didn't even know how to reply the chap, had to pass.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by OriOko88(m): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2023
Eyinju112:
No. Why asking
Eyinju shey wa femi?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by mono26: 12:44am On Apr 11, 2023
We are talking about how both sex will be contributing & sharing together, you are still talking of stinginess. Don't wait to dry him up. quote author=fole4u post=122422881]

Hahahahaha Perse. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What killed my feelings for a guy is that he was too stingy. A stingy man is worse than an infidel. cool[/quote]
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Bluezy13(m): 12:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I mean, right?

It's crazy how everyone literally judges others based on financial status. And it's more annoying how the economy has exacerbated it.

Food and money is the start and end of our problems in this country lol.

What will make a promising young man "undateable", but won't make a woman so?

I be student myself, and I'd hate for my whole existence to be reduced to that. Literally a phase of my life. That everyone has gone through. And it pisses me off when I see stooped men (and women) doing so. That's exactly just how people in their service year too are.

Times have change. Sticking to the rigid gender dictates of man must bring money, woman must bring body (or other stuff) is just a recipe for disaster, as far as I'm concerned.

And I say this because some might disagree and say that I'm trying to say money (stability) isn't important for a man to have, when I will be expected to offer domestic services, or that a woman should become masculine and be bringing money, when things easily could have been solved if the two partners are committed to helping each other financially, domestically and in other ways.

If you want to demand that the opposite gender has something they were expected to have, then you must be the complete opposite requirements that your gender is supposed to have as well. No ifs, no but.

Your point is valid
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by levi2(m): 12:53am On Apr 11, 2023
Too many girls with misplaced priorities. Beggars and entitlement farm tools

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by correctguy101(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.

You were doing well until you added the age..

I started making money from when I was 22.

At least just replace that age part with sense. Many at that age, yours truly included, when I was 22 even until 25, I was almost senseless even if my purse was full.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by zanshi: 1:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I mean, right?

It's crazy how everyone literally judges others based on financial status. And it's more annoying how the economy has exacerbated it.

Food and money is the start and end of our problems in this country lol.

What will make a promising young man "undateable", but won't make a woman so?

I be student myself, and I'd hate for my whole existence to be reduced to that. Literally a phase of my life. That everyone has gone through. And it pisses me off when I see stooped men (and women) doing so. That's exactly just how people in their service year too are.

Times have change. Sticking to the rigid gender dictates of man must bring money, woman must bring body (or other stuff) is just a recipe for disaster, as far as I'm concerned.

And I say this because some might disagree and say that I'm trying to say money (stability) isn't important for a man to have, when I will be expected to offer domestic services, or that a woman should become masculine and be bringing money, when things easily could have been solved if the two partners are committed to helping each other financially, domestically and in other ways.

If you want to demand that the opposite gender has something they were expected to have, then you must be the complete opposite requirements that your gender is supposed to have as well. No ifs, no but.

I totally agree with you, these babes are trying to dictate a barefaced transactional relationship as the basis of long term companionship like you are literally buying her affection because you have money. In this scenario 2 things can happen it is either she wakes up one day regardless of the stability and comfort you give she tells you barefaced that she is bored or the guy becomes bored and emmotionally unavailable to her, and the worst thing that can happen to a woman is if you man/husband doesn't see that spark in you that makes him draw closer to you it is then you would know that you are fininshed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by jokerr(m): 2:35am On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
That's true๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Death to all stingy men, they don't make the world go round ๐Ÿ˜ 
you sound so bitter and disturbed , speak to someone please..
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by jokerr(m): 2:42am On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And what does the young lady have to offer ??, If only us men can control our konji most of these entitled females would be miserable.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by BeanX(m): 2:44am On Apr 11, 2023
Jashub:
What killed my feelings for women actually started when I listened to guys like FreshandFit, Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate.

Their views, opinions and thoughts really made me see into the deception of women and the motives behind why women deserve less than what they get .
Exactly
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by BeanX(m): 2:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Eyinju112:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Zhad iris global, check your Goddam instagram and see I supersede your imagination ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ do well to have a fulfilling day๐Ÿ˜
Shut up ๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by ekhai(m): 4:51am On Apr 11, 2023
MAKEUP. IT'S NOT APPEALING TO ME. VERY DISGUSTING. HOW I WISH EVERY LADY KNEW THIS.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by MissOpe(f): 4:59am On Apr 11, 2023
Johnholt909:
You indirectly called me a failure? Hahahaha. Of course, I am not. I was an executive corper and was living large. In fact, the Japanese TV in my house then cost over 500k. The main reason she wasn't keen on having a relationship with me was due to lack of time, I barely had time for her because I was busy travelling.

You were an executive corper or a yahoo corper ?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by jeff1607(m): 5:23am On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So when a man loses his job or source of livelihood, he is useless abi?

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by FireUpNow(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2023
Double facet lifestyle. Codedly dating other men while forming a honest girl. Keep telling lies here and there

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by cooljude(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2023
folake4u:

I just had to ask because you said you listened to those three chauvinistic men and thereafter, your feelings died for women.

It begs to ask the question of "Do you not have a mind of your own?.

I disagree on your view of Kelvin Samuels; I've seen his podcast and his advice to both males and females are ok.

His philosophy is based on self development and improvement of both gender, he believes in people being realistic about themselves and not over inflating their ego and worth, he preaches self dependence and no to leeching off anybody. He is against the moral decadence in the western love life.

Kelvin is a good guy, he may come off as a stubborn dude but his message is a good one

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Scholes007(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Naive comment. Some men in their late 20ties have already shown their potential. I believe such men should avoid someone like you. My wife made me who I'm at that age and l love her more than anything.

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by BABAawoo47: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Jashub:
What killed my feelings for women actually started when I listened to guys like FreshandFit, Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate.

Their views, opinions and thoughts really made me see into the deception of women and the motives behind why women deserve less than what they get .
Your mum definitely didn't deserve someone like you undecided
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Johnholt909: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2023
MissOpe:

You were an executive corper or a yahoo corper ?
Executive corper. I have no time in scamming people. I once saved a friend from scam anyway. He gave me a business which I made over 3m.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Johnholt909: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2023
Scholes007:
Naive comment. Some men in their late 20ties have already shown their potential. I believe such men should avoid someone like you. My wife made me who I'm at that age and l love her more than anything.
She lacks manners. But her type easily falls in love with niggas out there.:-)))

She would call you 24/7 to know what you are doing. I once dated a nolllywood makeup artist, I had to run away from her due to too much sex.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Scholes007:
Hope you have kept the so-called love for her intact without cheating on her

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by olaniyilukman(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Eyinju112:
True tho. men should know the right time to date. Men should work on themselves first before thinking of dating and in the process impregnating a promising lady. I canโ€™t date a jobless man as heโ€™s gon be a burden to me. How can I be working and he be sitting his ass in the house watching movies and roaming about the community with his corp uniformโ€ฆ I know myself very well, Iโ€™d be the one spending my hard earned money on him, after service gan work never sure for you, if work sure self him fit jilt you. This isnโ€™t gold digging itโ€™s just knowing what you want. Iโ€™m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that weโ€™re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesnโ€™t have a bustop.
You called Nigeria lady promising lady, I don't think we know what we are doing... Promising lady that has nothing to offer in relationship other than sex and billing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) / 10 Signs Youโ€™re Not The Only One Sheโ€™s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.