Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? (47895 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by KanuSE: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
nairadatti:
She was too pushy for a relationship, reasons that I myself would want to take my time before we take it to another level ,babe was already wanting to straff me raw like everyday ,I sensed desperation and I ghosted her .

My latest experience was a heartbreak though ,I thought I've seen the mother of my kids ,she was my spec, light in complexion ,average height and a very curvy buttocks ,that was how she was supposed to visit me in Asaba ,she was coming from Ph ,she said she would stay a week at her gfs parent's house in Ozoro ,after her stay ,she would come spend the weeks after new year with me ,that was how she went with her friend to Ughelli to meet some of her male friends ,and that was when one of them bleeped her crazy ,how I found it was a shock to me and a story for another ,after that incident ,I don't even see women in a good light anymore ,they're all scavengers who just want the best for themselves without building with someone they claim to love .

@bolded,

Lol 🤣 oga calm down, it's nothing na she's just having fun. grin

But I know why you dey vex, na bcoz she divert your puna loot go another zone...lol 😆

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Amayabor1: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Johnholt909:
Hahaha. What are you doing? Hasn’t your mom ever warned you that fishing with dynamite is dangerous? Lol.

Lol. Come out plain if you have anything to say.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Eyinju112(f): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
vickydevoka:

I love your opinion. My problem with some ladies is that, if I tell them I need an independent lady they will start insulting me. That I'm after her money. But when it's the other way , they will say it's ok. Some will say why can't I establish her or invest in her ( watin her papa no fit do ) . If you a medical student or something related abeg Una hit me up.
people mistake this things as gold digging which is not
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Johnholt909: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Eyaaa congratulations
I don’t date a Nigerian girl. I date an Ethiopian-American now. She’s so pretty.

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Shegzzman: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lies
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Kswine(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
That's true😃

Death to all stingy men, they don't make the world go round 😠

Imagine talk. SMH
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Johnholt909:
I don’t date a Nigerian girl. I date an Ethiopian-American now. She’s so pretty.

Good for you bro

What an achievement

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by otuomasirichi: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Assassina:
🤣😂
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Johnholt909: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Good for you bro

What an achievement
Yeah, thanks. Wasn’t easy to get that kind of girl anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by EmmyDJourno: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
She is not lying, that’s her truth, unlike who just continued playing you
My own was jealousy, it broke my heart, she didn’t see how much I loved her and was just interested in owning me, repeated arguments, it hurt, coz I really thought she was the one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by nairadatti: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
KanuSE:

@bolded,

Lol 🤣 oga calm down, it's nothing na she's just having fun. grin

But I know why you dey vex, na bcoz she divert your puna loot go another zone...lol 😆
na why I no fit patronize her market again
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Aguilar(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
The fact that she's a leach
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by HilcomTech(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
True tho. men should know the right time to date. Men should work on themselves first before thinking of dating and in the process impregnating a promising lady. I can’t date a jobless man as he’s gon be a burden to me. How can I be working and he be sitting his ass in the house watching movies and roaming about the community with his corp uniform… I know myself very well, I’d be the one spending my hard earned money on him, after service gan work never sure for you, if work sure self him fit jilt you. This isn’t gold digging it’s just knowing what you want. I’m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that we’re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesn’t have a bustop.

You described a gold digger only for you to say this isn't gold digging

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Johnholt909: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Amayabor1:

Lol. Come out plain if you have anything to say.
Lol. No man. You are allowed to fish but make sure you fish good. I mean fresh fish.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by dauntless15(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
The idiot kept talking about her ex who treated her like she!t and disrespected her in every way possible while we're on a date, when he got tired of her he told her they need a break, I was sitting there with her on some stupid date and she kept ranting about her ex then called me her brother, that's how I called it a night and went home, lemme have my peace.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kswine:

Imagine talk. SMH
Another angry bird 🤣😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Olatara(f): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Your feelings died for women because of Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate?

Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate that were still secretly following women after they've convinced gullible men like you. 😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry. How old are you?
Their top g is in jail for women related issues. tongue
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Babydaddymateri(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
All my life I’ve always believed in 50/50 but my current relationship is different, dude doesn’t like it 50/50. He doesn’t want me spending my dime. I always to spend on him but he’s always taking the lead. If I buy him stuffs he buys the female version for me, it’s more like me shopping for myself. And that makes me feel useless to him. You know the numbers of time we fighting over who to shoulder bills? You might have met women but trust me we’re different. Date good women bro.
Nice CV

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by folake4u(f): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Olatara:
Their top g is in jail for women related issues. tongue

Lol. Don't mind him. I pity the gullible followers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Babydaddymateri(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Good for you bro

What an achievement
You sound jealous babe cool
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Shantyken(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jashub:
What killed my feelings for women actually started when I listened to guys like FreshandFit, Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate.

Their views, opinions and thoughts really made me see into the deception of women and the motives behind why women deserve less than what they get .
That Andrew tate na bad guy always raw n straight
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Amayabor1: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Johnholt909:
Lol. No man. You are allowed to fish but make sure you fish good. I mean fresh fish.

Lol. Roger that.

Thanks !
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by cassyrooy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
KAM3KAZI:

Women also hold responsibility here but will never take it,and women like you will never admit to it.
I remember hearing a woman say she is attracted to unstable men,men that will do all the things you listed and more. Is it also a man's fault there??
Is it a man's fault if a female can't keep her legs closed? Is it a man's fault that a woman has no virtue??
Blaming men has always been a woman's favourite pastime
Y'all be tripping heavily
Bro, I'm no female but a man too.

Women holds shared responsibilities too, that's why I said I support their contribution towards eradicating Baby mama. Their opinions should be holistically looked into and fitted into solutions towards eradicating Baby Mama syndrome than trashing it.

Her position that jobless and unstable men should desist from engaging in sex, most importantly, unprotected sex is valid.

Be truthful and honest, men needs to look inwards as well. As a man, I've been told to do lots of things but I always didn't bulge because it was something I considered a recipe for poverty and other vices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Inali: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Entitlement for me.

But I got this Oraimo freepods 4. Incase anybody wants to buy

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Hamzola28: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jashub:
What killed my feelings for women actually started when I listened to guys like FreshandFit, Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate.

Their views, opinions and thoughts really made me see into the deception of women and the motives behind why women deserve less than what they get .
Bro i want to hear Andrew Tate opinion
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by KAM3KAZI: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
cassyrooy:
Bro, I'm no female but a man too.

Women holds shared responsibilities too, that's why I said I support their contribution towards eradicating Baby mama. Their opinions should be holistically looked into and fitted into solutions towards eradicating Baby Mama syndrome than trashing it.

Her position that jobless and unstable men should desist from engaging in sex, most importantly, unprotected sex is valid.

Be truthful and honest, men needs to look inwards as well. As a man, I've been told to do lots of things but I always didn't bulge because it was something I considered a recipe for poverty and other vices.
Okay okay, I understand now and I agree

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Ashawoman82: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
If u are a woman so poor and jobless that'll I'll have to provide airtime or provide money before u could do petty things for yourself...we hustling guys need women that could motivate and support us....we no longer want leeches and liabilities

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by minato12: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Johnholt909:
First of all, let me start with myself. It was during the NYSC and was living in a very nice two bedroom flat apartment. She said she can’t date a youth corper. I was so surprised and a little bit downhearted.

One month later, I met another lady much better than her.

just 2 weeks into dating she has never spent 50 naira on herself or me, she ask me for everything, and have always given her, when i pet her for sex, she says not yet, yet when we have a clique outing, she will ask them to ask me.for her own contribution, and had pay..... i got upset one day and told her she was been unfair, and she got up angry that so its only sex i want from her, and stormed out angrily, its 3 days now and have not called her, and she has not either (she never calls, only flash and i call back) good riddence, i only see a parasite, nothing more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Gemkin(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
My gf cheated on me days ago and to be very honest I have no iota of feelings for her anymore.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Jashub: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hamzola28:
Bro i want to hear Andrew Tate opinion
You can find him on Rumble
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Modifire(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Johnholt909:
First of all, let me start with myself. It was during the NYSC and was living in a very nice two bedroom flat apartment. She said she can’t date a youth corper. I was so surprised and a little bit downhearted.

One month later, I met another lady much better than her.

We approach days when women are dangerously desperate for men to marry
Even if such men are jobless yes this has been the current trend especially for single mum's. forget about those spoilt prematured ladies who to me are just dramaticing in the interim, until some guy shifted their wombs that when they receive sense.
In my own candid openion regarding your topic, what turns me off a woman is simply if she's too self centered- I hate ladies with such attitudes.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.