Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? (47901 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Bluezy13(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Tsk tsk tsk so touchy.

Ants in your pants? grin grin grin

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lies. Do not lie to me no matter the gravity of what you've done. This one kept lying not knowing I have someone in Salford with him who gists me of all his doings over there. Well, I ghosted him without closure, he still Dy beg till today but lailai.
Lol... If he is a Nigerian, I'm not surprised.

About ghosting though, lol not really my thing but I guess it worked for you. You are strong Sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol... If he is a Nigerian, I'm not surprised.

About ghosting though, lol not really my thing but I guess it worked for you. You are strong Sha.
I hate lies, it turns me off completely. I can forgive anything but not when you keep lying thinking you are smart.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bluezy13:

You are too emotional dude. You gave some Buddha speech there and I only acknowledged that. grin

Bye angry bird!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lies. Do not lie to me no matter the gravity of what you've done.
u have not explained that stuff
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Bluezy13(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
You are too emotional dude. You gave some Buddha speech there and I only acknowledged that. grin

Bye angry bird!

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u have not explained that stuff
grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by folake4u(f): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
That's true๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Death to all stingy men, they don't make the world go round ๐Ÿ˜ 

Endorsed!!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hate lies, it turns me off completely. I can forgive anything but not when you keep lying thinking you are smart.
I understand, it hurts when someone tries to play on your intelligence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin
tell me how u do it ,how u feel it,how u enjoy it
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Johnholt909: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.
You indirectly called me a failure? Hahahaha. Of course, I am not. I was an executive corper and was living large. In fact, the Japanese TV in my house then cost over 500k. The main reason she wasn't keen on having a relationship with me was due to lack of time, I barely had time for her because I was busy travelling.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Jashub: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

I just had to ask because you said you listened to those three chauvinistic men and thereafter, your feelings died for women.

It begs to ask the question of "Do you not have a mind of your own?.
What have they said that sounds "chauvinist "? Please list them

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by ItisWell22(f): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by folake4u(f): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jashub:
What have they said that sounds "chauvinist "? Please list them

Lol. You should rather list the things that they said that made you kill your feelings for women since you're an ardent follower of them. smiley

The Nairaland family will like to hear your thoughts as well.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Jashub: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. You should rather list the things that they said that made you kill your feelings for women since you're an ardent follower of them. smiley

The Nairaland family will like to hear your thoughts as well.
You're the one making accusations of chauvinism , so kindly defend your claims . We are waiting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by SkengRay: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
I was turned off because the girl was too religious don't get me wrong I came from a proper religious background. But this chick be worshipping different Pastors as if they are God

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by flokii: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's got to be lies.. I hate people telling lies around me. I am a very easy and free person so when I see signs that this person is a liar, the attraction will just go off.
I'd be like.. will you die if you tell the truth.

9 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bluezy13:
So jobless men are free to impregnate unpromising ladies ?

Need I remind you that one can be a corps member and has already established business from where he came, has an already settled employment pending his completion of service year, has a profitable business while serving...

Be careful not to confuse being a corps member with being jobless. And what makes you think all corps members roam about the communities in their corps uniforms ??

I mean, right?

It's crazy how everyone literally judges others based on financial status. And it's more annoying how the economy has exacerbated it.

Food and money is the start and end of our problems in this country lol.

What will make a promising young man "undateable", but won't make a woman so?

I be student myself, and I'd hate for my whole existence to be reduced to that. Literally a phase of my life. That everyone has gone through. And it pisses me off when I see stooped men (and women) doing so. That's exactly just how people in their service year too are.

Times have change. Sticking to the rigid gender dictates of man must bring money, woman must bring body (or other stuff) is just a recipe for disaster, as far as I'm concerned.

And I say this because some might disagree and say that I'm trying to say money (stability) isn't important for a man to have, when I will be expected to offer domestic services, or that a woman should become masculine and be bringing money, when things easily could have been solved if the two partners are committed to helping each other financially, domestically and in other ways.

If you want to demand that the opposite gender has something they were expected to have, then you must be the complete opposite requirements that your gender is supposed to have as well. No ifs, no but.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
What killed my feelings for a guy is his entitlement mentality. He kept asking when I will visit like he is some celebrity or USA president or the next best thing after cake grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cc

Magnolia
Folak e4u
Iyaebet hegreat
Eyin ju

Please share yours ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll pass. ๐Ÿ˜‚

But if you guys want to derail the thread, which will definitely soon be a breeding ground for and boiling pot of misogyny, I endorse ๐Ÿ“‹ ๐Ÿ“Œ.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Fira09(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
If I could recall what mellowed my mere feelings for a hoe! It was actually a nose pierce.

Damn! Girls who does this are nothing but a common bittch.

Nonetheless, I'm already with a non-indigene maverick lady.๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by dhiqson(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
True tho. men should know the right time to date. Men should work on themselves first before thinking of dating and in the process impregnating a promising lady. [/b]I canโ€™t date a jobless man as heโ€™s gon be a burden to me. How can I be working and he be sitting his ass in the house watching movies and roaming about the community with his corp uniform[b]โ€ฆ I know myself very well, Iโ€™d be the one spending my hard earned money on him, after service gan work never sure for you, if work sure self him fit jilt you. This isnโ€™t gold digging itโ€™s just knowing what you want. Iโ€™m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that weโ€™re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesnโ€™t have a bustop.

When we tell men that women love opportunitiscly they'll call us names... So a man not being where he supposed to be doesn't need to be loved?? And who told u when he's got stu goin for himself he'll look at ur face Y'all overate yourselves too much...

And. If we check now e go he perfume or hair business u dey do wey make u dey feel say u big pass corp members

Say na knowing what she wants and she's independent
Who go pay ur bills before?
Me?

Your hypergamy stinks to the high heavens

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Fira09(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
dhiqson:

When we tell men that women love opportunitiscly they'll call us names... So a man not being where he supposed to be doesn't need to be loved?? And who told u when he's got stu goin for himself he'll look at ur face Y'all overate yourselves too much...

And. If we check now e go he perfume or hair business u dey do wey make u dey feel say u big pass corp members.

Me?

Or lingeries, that's most of them commerce.

13 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I'll pass. ๐Ÿ˜‚

But if you guys want to derail the thread, which will definitely soon be a breeding ground for and boiling pot of misogyny, I endorse ๐Ÿ“‹ ๐Ÿ“Œ.
Lol

I've even forgotten about the thread self. grin

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by dhiqson(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Fira09:

Yoga babes
WhatsApp cloth vendors
Crochet babes
Three hideous tripplets that we know what's really up

Business women in the morning
Night.... shocked grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
SkengRay:
I was turned off because the girl was too religious don't get me wrong I came from a proper religious background. But this chick be worshipping different Pastors as if they are God
grin grin grin grin grin You didn't want YES DADDY kind of lady.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Eyinju112(f): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
I do not reply mentions but Iโ€™ll have to reply yours. Need I remind you that my generation Women are woken, we are different, weโ€™re different from our mothers who settled for less, na why poverty full Nigeria. if every woman chooses to be promising and wouldnโ€™t settle for less, I believe yโ€™all gon buckle up. You had your points and they made sense, but Iโ€™m nailing on the first paragraph. Jobless men are free to impregnate unpromising ladies.
Bluezy13:

So jobless men are free to impregnate unpromising ladies ?

Need I remind you that one can be a corps member and has already established business from where he came, has an already settled employment pending his completion of service year, has a profitable business while serving...

Be careful not to confuse being a corps member with being jobless. And what makes you think all corps members roam about the communities in their corps uniforms ??
Well, perhaps you did such...you were the roaming type.
My emphasis is that you do not have to generalize and nobody is asking for you to spend on the person.

BTW, if you read wrong meaning into my write-up and choose to abuse me or show how independent, fulfilled and established you are...
Good luck with that.

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Eyinju112(f): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Zhad iris Global, check your Goddamn instagram and stop assuming pussy
Fira09:

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Fira09(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
Zhad iris Global, check your Goddamn instagram and stop assuming pussy
Pardon.

I didn't get you?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Eyinju112(f): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Zhad iris global, check your Goddam instagram and see I supersede your imagination ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ do well to have a fulfilling day๐Ÿ˜
dhiqson:

And. If we check now e go he perfume or hair business u dey do wey make u dey feel say u big pass corp members

Me?

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Eyinju112(f): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
If you donโ€™t get it then forget about it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Fira09:

Pardon.

I didn't get you?

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Fira09(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
๐Ÿ™†
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by muyico(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.
u make sense?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.