Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) (41893 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by MrAgbako: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2023
MasterJayJay:
The couple were not arrested?
arrest them for Biafra land Ke? When dem never curse their Messiah Obi Gregory 😂
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by thaoriginator: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2023
Damn!

Wetin this innocent boy do una now? cry
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Draslo(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See how you just used a CHILDs pain and anguish to expose your bigotry? You are shameless and it's obvious Obidents and IGBOs are causing you nightmares and brain damage.

The child will still have a better future than Tinubus daughter that is a junkie...spits angry
See your life. You sef read what you wrote up there
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by MasterJayJay: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2023
MrAgbako:
arrest them for Biafra land Ke? When dem never curse their Messiah Obi Gregory

Only reasonable persons should quote me. I am allergic to those linked to Drug Daddy.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by TUTU147: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sadthe wickedness of people from that side,nor be here
You are not well exposed to what is happening in the society at large.Maltreatment of house maid is common among all tribe,it is just the wickedness of the woman and the weakness of the man.My only prayer is that may God Almighty don't allow our children to experience this type of life.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Horus(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2023
A Nigerian child’s legal rights are contained in various municipal laws and international instruments. For example,
The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, guarantees certain fundamental rights to every person including children.
The Criminal Code has a range of offences meant for the protection of the child and the preservations of his dignity

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by randymirrors(f): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2023
People from that region exhibit animalistic tendencies. Absolutely no regard for human life. If I lay hands on the couple that did this to this poor child, would matchet them to pieces.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by TUTU147: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
This boy will definitely become ipob terrorist when he grow up because of bad experience he passed through
Whatever you wish another will definitely come back to you.Do you even know if the boy is from east or not.You hatred on igbo will not allow you to use your little sense,most of the people doing house help work are not mostly from igboland go and verify.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by chatinent: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2023
EKONGKING:
Why do people from the east, maltreat children who r not their own

From the east?
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2023
Ipob ooo
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by randymirrors(f): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2023
TUTU147:
You are not well exposed to what is happening in the society at large.Maltreatment of house maid is common among all tribe,it is just the wickedness of the woman and the weakness of the man.My only prayer is that may God Almighty don't allow our children to experience this type of life.

You utter balderdash. We all know Igbos have a penchant for maltreating and brutalising their maids. Go to Google and search for related stories, all happened in the YEAST.

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Akharmony: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2023
May other unknown kids in this inhuman condition find rescues. How people enjoy treating children like this is something that wonders me. .
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by MrAgbako: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Only reasonable persons should quote me. I am allergic to those linked to Drug Daddy.
I love IPOB terrorist tears..
I only don't like bloody tears they will cry come may 29th. But I love to watch them cry those bloody tears. ❤

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by randymirrors(f): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2023
TUTU147:
Whatever you wish another will definitely come back to you.Do you even know if the boy is from east or not.You hatred on igbo will not allow you to use your little sense,most of the people doing house help work are not mostly from igboland go and verify.

But the couple who unleashed the terror on him are Igbos, aren't they?
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by sisisioge: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2023
Dearest Lord in heaven! That boy cant be more than 5yo fa! Why so much wickedness? I hope his tormentors have been arrested! It is really well.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by TUTU147: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2023
randymirrors:
People from that region exhibit animalistic tendencies. Absolutely no regard for human life. If I lay hands on the couple that did this to this poor child, would matchet them to pieces.
You must be high on something for you to talk about a region like that because of the act of one miserable woman and her weak husband.Do you know what your sister is doing her house help,can you give your son or daughter to any of your tribe woman if you so much trust your tribe.I don't blame you because you don't want to travel and see.

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Ajofiapero(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
This boy will definitely become ipob terrorist when he grow up because of bad experience he passed through

Must you display how foolish you are in the internet

Indeed Common sense is not common.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by LUGBE: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2023
So these admins here cant see or what exactly are they paid for. Seun takecare of this platform before it becomes useless, my sincere advice. Your report button is not active.

Peacemaker5128:
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Horus(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2023
The Child’s Right Act - Nigeria

The Child’s Right Act (2003) is the law that guarantees the rights of all children in Nigeria and makes provisions for the Right to name, Right to survival, and development, Right to parental care, protection, and maintenance, Right to health and health services, Right of a child to free, compulsory, and universal primary education, etc.

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by randymirrors(f): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2023
TUTU147:
You must be high on something for you to talk about a region like that because of the act of one miserable woman and her weak husband.Do you know what your sister is doing her house help,can you give your son or daughter to any of your tribe woman if you so much trust your tribe.I don't blame you because you don't want to travel and see.

You are high on strange narcotics. It's a known fact that YEAST people are violent and exhibit barbaric behavior towards their maids. You and I know this so your defense case is weak.

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Kinehap: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

You are a mugu
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Benwallt(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Chimpandanda won't write Putin on this but a vitriol on election his demoralised country brother lost resoundly.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by orazx: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Same way your Sons will be Agberos and Ballot Box snatchers and they will gun them down.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by randymirrors(f): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2023
People from the Yeast are cursed people, no doubt. Their height of wickedness is alarming. Their penchant for barbarism and violence ought to be a front page topic. It's time we disintegrated these cursed people from Nigeria. We can't live amongst animals anymore.

I pray the parents gets justice for their little boy.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Benwallt(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See how you just used a CHILDs pain and anguish to expose your bigotry? You are shameless and it's obvious Obidents and IGBOs are causing you nightmares and brain damage.

The child will still have a better future than Tinubus daughter that is a junkie...spits angry

Tinubu daughter was never chained. She lives a five star life from childhood to the supposed junkie she is now according eeboes propaganda. This boy will never forget the agony done to him by the defendant of amadioha whose stuck in trade is seen other people suffer.

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by MechanicMike: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/horrific-photos-of-a-child-brutalized-and-chained-for-weeks-by-his-guardian-in-abia-2.html

but who do IBO people all ways abuse children by skinning them alive?....this is so sad!!((no offenscce)) angry
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by BeanX(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Pocohantas hails from Abia State.
And I heard that Abia people are very wicked
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by randymirrors(f): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2023
That ugly beech with protruding rabbit teeth Shimamadar Adichu will never write a diatribe about the level of child abuse being perpetrated by her sisters. Never. Who knows? She may be an underground culprit. Afterall, people from this particular region are known for looking down on people they perceive to be lower than them in class.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by one4GOD(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by TUTU147: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2023
randymirrors:

You are high on strange narcotics. It's a known fact that YEAST people are violent and exhibit barbaric behavior towards their maids. You and I know this so your defense case is weak.
I don't defend evil,many women maltreat their maid irrespective of the tribe of the woman.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by randymirrors(f): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2023
Elsueno:
This might sound tribalistic, but this kind of thing is mostly done by Igbo women, if U see the way some of them mercilessly beat & enslave dis kids ehn...it would even make u wonder how they where even able to get them from thier parents....I had to threaten an evil neighbour a few times b4 reporting her to d police because of d way she beats her houseboy...

I've been reading these tales on news, I'm yet to witness any physically and I know it's God's doing. Cos if I happen to witness this kind of cruelty with my own eyes, I swear such criminal wouldn't live to tell the story of what I'd do to them.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by TUTU147: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Benwallt:

Tinubu daughter was never chained. She lives a five star life from childhood to the supposed junkie she is now according eeboes propaganda. This boy will never forget the agony done to him by the defendant of amadioha whose stuck in trade is seen other people suffer.
The person that brought this to the general public is an igbo man,we don't hide evil like some tribe in other not to be insulted.igbos exposed evil no matter who is involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper 'Abuja Daddy' Apprehended In Bayelsa Along With A Lady (Photos) / Military Hardware, Tramadol Intercepted By Customs (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide In Jigawa By Hanging (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.