Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) (41895 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by kelvindj98: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2023
H
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by midform(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2023
This is barbaric

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Elsueno: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2023
This might sound tribalistic, but this kind of thing is mostly done by Igbo women, if U see the way some of them mercilessly beat & enslave dis kids ehn...it would even make u wonder how they where even able to get them from thier parents....I had to threaten an evil neighbour a few times b4 reporting her to d police because of d way she beats her houseboy...

5 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
This boy will definitely become ipob terrorist when he grow up because of bad experience he passed through
Make una try dey get sense for this forum na.
Adults behaving like toddlers
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaBloke: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2023
cry
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by PassingShot(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
This boy will definitely become ipob terrorist when he grow up because of bad experience he passed through
Reading this is worse than the original sad news.

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
IPOB/OBIDIENTS doing their thing

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
sadthe wickedness of people from that side,nor be here

3 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by tunize(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
You be daft
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by just4fun(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
What is Bad is Bad irrespective of where it happened!!

All the Idiots using this child's case for tribal remarks and wars, should i Say may God Punish u all

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2023
im sure its a woman that initiated this awful treatment of the poor child.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Gboom: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2023
The person that committed this inhuman act should face the wrath of law and if possible, the same punishment he meted to this boy should be meted on him also.

3 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by isnigeriadead: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2023
i feel sad. I try to feel the pain the small boy is going through... will he still believe God exist?

3 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
you just feel you can just type ANYTHING because you have a phone and cheap data.

it will not be well with your own children.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2023
This is so inhuman

2 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by MrAgbako: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Nah dem. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by IkeAbuja: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
why are you involving this little innocent child to your ethnic jibs please even if you don't have sense at least have conscience.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Connected1: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
What manner of human being are you.
cry

Reading your comment is even worse than reading the child's story.

You are no human.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Useku(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2023
Flapp478:
This is inhumane, it is dehumanizing, it is saddening, distasteful, evil, wicked, heartless, senseless, callous, barbaric and ungodly. The government of the day must rise up to their duties, arrest and prosecute the couple immediately. Abia cannot be backward in everything.

And to all parents, pls stop giving birth to kids u can't take care of. At dis stage, the lad is still supposed to be living with his parents and not given out to anybody. Parents beware. I'm a victim of this that's why I am mad.

If you are really a victim of this growing up and you have this much command of English, then u must be a genius.

Am proud of you bro

5 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2023
shocked shocked : I hope you have fully healed.
Flapp478:
This is inhumane, it is dehumanizing, it is saddening, distasteful, evil, wicked, heartless, senseless, callous, barbaric and ungodly. The government of the day must rise up to their duties, arrest and prosecute the couple immediately. Abia cannot be backward in everything.

And to all parents, pls stop giving birth to kids u can't take care of. At dis stage, the lad is still supposed to be living with his parents and not given out to anybody. Parents beware. I'm a victim of this that's why I am mad.

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by MrAgbako: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

All your children if at all you will have any will become terrorists
why e dey pepper u for body. Is that the way to you treat your child or other peoples child too?
It is logical to say any child that goes through this kinda suffering is most likely become harden criminal.
Tell your women to stop the maltreatment especially on children that not their own. Mtweeww
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Karleb(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2023
Na why me I dey always talk am say people wey no get parents sometimes dey enjoy life pass people wey get two parents.

Nothings beats two good parents tho.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by siraj1402(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2023
By now I hope everyone including the religion bigots will understand that crime has no boundary. If it were to be form the North, it would have been associated with some set of people or religion.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Your stupidity never seizes to amaze me. If sense was an attendance, you must have been absent.

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by MrAgbako: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See how you just used a CHILDs pain and anguish to expose your bigotry? You are shameless and it's obvious Obidents and IGBOs are causing you nightmares and brain damage.

The child will still have a better future than Tinubus daughter that is a junkie...spits angry
is that how they chain children and whip them like ekuke in Biafra land? I am curious and you seam not to see anything wrong with this?
Perhaps you can relate lol😂

2 Likes

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Spanki(f): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See how you just used a CHILDs pain and anguish to expose your bigotry? You are shameless and it's obvious Obidents and IGBOs are causing you nightmares and brain damage.

The child will still have a better future than Tinubus daughter that is a junkie...spits angry

You hatred will bring evil to your head! Not just the father right Now the daughter 😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂 Na so madness dey start o

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by stevenosa(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Sense is FAR FROM YOU
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by TUTU147: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2023
I know the culprit will never go unpunished, how can you treat someone's child like this.Parent should stop the habit of sending their children for housemaids job, the wickedness is too much.

1 Like

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Godons1: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2023
IGBO People

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Hardware, Tramadol Intercepted By Customs (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide In Jigawa By Hanging (Disturbing Photos) / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.