Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) (41873 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Newnas(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See how you just used a CHILDs pain and anguish to expose your bigotry? You are shameless and it's obvious Obidents and IGBOs are causing you nightmares and brain damage.

The child will still have a better future than Tinubus daughter that is a junkie...spits angry
Please point out the bigotry in the OP.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by TUTU147: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2023
randymirrors:

You are high on strange narcotics. It's a known fact that YEAST people are violent and exhibit barbaric behavior towards their maids. You and I know this so your defense case is weak.
It was an igbo man that brought it to the public to tell you that Igbos don't hide evil no matter who is involved.Some of you guys insulting a whole tribe because of one miserable woman are doing more evil than this woman.crime no no tribe.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Benwallt(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2023
TUTU147:
The person that brought this to the general public is an igbo man,we don't hide evil like some tribe in other not to be insulted.igbos exposed evil no matter who is involved.

But you clapped for Chude,...... Abeg shift
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Flapp478(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Useku:

If you are really a victim of this growing up and you have this much command of English, then u must be a genius.

Am proud of you bro

Thank you so much Sir. I'm really very humbled by your overwhelming words of encouragement. I'm inundated with Joy even as I write to you. God has been the Winning sword of my life's battles. I got worse treatments that this. And I can feel it for the young lad. Lost my parents at age 7. Given that, I'm the firstborn, I had to go through all forms of cruelties inherent in orphanhood. I wouldn't even want to recount my ordeal in the hands of an anty who raised me. It was a tormenting encounter
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by VeektawUtty: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
This boy will definitely become ipob terrorist when he grow up because of bad experience he passed through
you're mad
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by rollywise(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
This boy will definitely become ipob terrorist when he grow up because of bad experience he passed through

Was igboho tied up and maltreated like this that he turned out to be a yoruba nation terrorist? Idiot
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Mrfixiit: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Here are your colleagues

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Prettychild(f): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/horrific-photos-of-a-child-brutalized-and-chained-for-weeks-by-his-guardian-in-abia-2.html
Why are most Igbo women fond of this? If you can’t take care of another’s child, take them back to their parents
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
muyico:
Seun? Stop eating alone? "da si ti oluwa" let us c ur impart in our society?

NasoLifeBe!!!

For en mind e dey form coded person, introvert...
Mumu, some of them like that's if dey died everything about them died too.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Omoawoke: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
When the child becomes an adult, he may end up as a serial killer or sadist.
Wicked couple should be jailed
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by viodemus: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
This is too bad. The culprit needs to be severely punished.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See how you just used a CHILDs pain and anguish to expose your bigotry? You are shameless and it's obvious Obidents and IGBOs are causing you nightmares and brain damage.

The child will still have a better future than Tinubus daughter that is a junkie...spits angry
This politics of a thing is really making some of you to have mental challenges and you are not an exception, you need a doctor.
An activist Harrison discovered it OP only posted it, this thing happens all over Nigeria. Instead of you to condemn the act you are talking politics. Shame on you!
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by tonicyril: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na their way, awon oloriburukus eranko.

Animers
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by muheeb01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
How can a human being be this wicked?
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by winner37(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
Will they do the same to their own son ?
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by descarado: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
Igbo culture as far as marriage and family is con earned lack balance.
We believe that as long as a man pro ides money, his role in his family has finished.

Nope, you should be part of training your kids and seeing their needs are met. What we have are aggrieved and depressed wives transferring aggression to the least unfortunate ones around them while the man look the other way. If men help are helping without thinking it will emasculate them, who has time for house help?

It is worrisome and so far, no legislation against maids especially minors yet.

We have a long way to go.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Sweetvie: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hmm
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by managingpartner(f): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
You are an idiot.

quote author=Peacemaker5128 post=122423081]This boy will definitely become ipob terrorist when he grow up because of bad experience he passed through [/quote]
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Flangelo12: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Anyone surprised?
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by BOLUWATIFE2: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
. U must have experience this type of pain that makes u grow up with half of ur brain empty
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by heroshark(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

This is very sad and heartbreaking that you have to wish such evil on an innocent boy whose only crime is to be born underprivileged.

Why not pray for him to grow up to become something better and meaningful to the public?

It's quite sad.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Ingocof(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by wiseone28: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tomorrow they will scream Akwacross people are the most wicked..

Them forget say this evil is in every tribe
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Alexghost(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
We, Ipod terrorists? I don't blame u at all.. All I know is that 29th may go shock all of una..

Shebi na una turn? Una go hearam.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Igbo kwenu
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Orokposowor:
I wish this happened to Goodlady virginprincess Shalommy Pocohantas Blessedmercy8 Siofra Sheistoopretty Persephone1 Simplepee Sweetvie ahnie Magnoliaa Stxrlight 😭

Remove My Sweetvie from that your list if you no want make thunder reason ur matter
why will you be wishing evil on your fellow human. if they were to be ur sisters I hope you will pray they behold such fate?
if they be any lady here on NL that is not bias or sentimental that person should be SWEETVIE
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by drsibz66(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Have some empathy for this child. His only offence so far is been born in Nigeria.
From the way you think you are worse than the culprit. Yes , cos It's obvious you already have a biased and inhuman mind.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Bebem(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

You can do better than this. Grow out of your ethnic bigotry dear PEACE MAKER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her / Kidnappers Trying To Collect Ransom In Rivers Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.