Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) (41851 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by renderme: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See how you just used a CHILDs pain and anguish to expose your bigotry? You are shameless and it's obvious Obidents and IGBOs are causing you nightmares and brain damage.

The child will still have a better future than Tinubus daughter that is a junkie...spits angry

What bigotry? Did the op say anything about igbos. He is reporting news and you can see his source is Linda ikejis blog, an Igbo woman. Better don’t tear cloth yet, you still have 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
because he eats alot, was that the reason for this pain on this future leader. this is the starting process of dehumanizing a human to change from it's default setting of love. its so painful being black and stupid
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Everfrank(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
This boy will definitely become ipob terrorist when he grow up because of bad experience he passed through
E go be say them thief am from north come sell am for east.
The police must be involved to unravel the matter.
He is lucky to be alive as other children stolen from the north and sold like puppies in the south east are either used for rituals or eaten as pepper soup. 🍲
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by kingofthesouth: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
i feel very sad whenever i read posts like dis, the heart of man is wicked
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
It’s the African remedy for psychosis, schizophrenia, epilepsy and other mental illnesses. Sha, it’s the same treatment the world over. Only the white man created humane forms of application regarding the matter, though they were once as bestial concerning it.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Noerection: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
TUTU147:
You are not well exposed to what is happening in the society at large.Maltreatment of house maid is common among all tribe, it is just the wickedness of the woman and the weakness of the man.My only prayer is that may God Almighty don't allow our children to experience this type of life.
you dey craze
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by izubext007: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
don't stupid
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by OmarBashir: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
https://www.facebook.com/22injections/videos/590015189813249/

I stumbled on this on Facebook, click on the link and check the comments, they are fond of attacking themselves spiritually .

This is the reason why they run from thier region and come to Lagos to come and disturb the peace and tranquility....Eni kure
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Hushpuppies(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
This boy will definitely become ipob terrorist when he grow up because of bad experience he passed through

I think you're maaad. Very very maaad
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Legal001: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wickedness
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Mikkeal: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See how you just used a CHILDs pain and anguish to expose your bigotry? You are shameless and it's obvious Obidents and IGBOs are causing you nightmares and brain damage.

The child will still have a better future than Tinubus daughter that is a junkie...spits angry
You people are just impossible blaming others for your animalistic behaviours ,tinubu's child already has a better future than your generation ,you from the tribe that has the highest number of drug pushers in the world outside Colombia
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Sweetvie: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Remove My Sweetvie from that your list if you no want make thunder reason ur matter
why will you be wishing evil on your fellow human. if they were to be ur sisters I hope you will pray they behold such fate?
if they be any lady here on NL that is not bias or sentimental that person should be SWEETVIE
You even have time.
Thanks.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Caaz: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Remove My Sweetvie from that your list if you no want make thunder reason ur matter
why will you be wishing evil on your fellow human. if they were to be ur sisters I hope you will pray they behold such fate?
if they be any lady here on NL that is not bias or sentimental that person should be SWEETVIE
On a normal you suppose decode say this entity get mental challenges nau.
Nawa for you o
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Realist777: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by BiafranPatriot: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
He called an innocent child a potential IPOB member based on stewpid mockery...I replied that even Tinubu's junkie Daughter will bow at the feet of that child. Now you didnt scold your brother, that posted nonsense...its to come here and talk arrant nonsense...spits

Mikkeal:

You people are just impossible blaming others for your animalistic behaviours ,tinubu's child already has a better future than your generation ,you from the tribe that has the highest number of drug pushers in the world outside Colombia
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by BiafranPatriot: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
So when he said the child is IPOB he wasnt talking indirectly to IGBOs abi??..

But when Igbos call you preeks afonjanestern citizens. You start foaming in your gbegiri mouth looking for mods abi??...

abeg shift..muguuu...spits

renderme:

What bigotry? Did the op say anything about igbos. He is reporting news and you can see his source is Linda ikejis blog, an Igbo woman. Better don’t tear cloth yet, you still have 8 years.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by BiafranPatriot: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
The Op..didnt post what the original storyline was talking about. Where did the original story talk about IPOB??

Carry your two faced foolishness and deposit in on Keyamo's timeline on twitter...

spits

goslowgoslow:

This politics of a thing is really making some of you to have mental challenges and you are not an exception, you need a doctor.
An activist Harrison discovered it OP only posted it, this thing happens all over Nigeria. Instead of you to condemn the act you are talking politics. Shame on you!
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
The Op..didnt post what the original storyline was talking about. Where did the original story talk about IPOB??

Carry your two faced foolishness and deposit in on Keyamo's timeline on twitter...

spits

As usual another stupid ass comment! Shameless soul!
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by paduzman: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na wa o, some people can be unnecessarily wicked sha angry lipsrsealed
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by umarfantami(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hey! Kano fiple and babarism are like 5 and 6.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Satan has nothing to do with this
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Teejay13(m): 2:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Oh my goodness. This is wrong. The perpetrators of such act should be apprehended and made to face the law.
Re: A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Laughingkk: 5:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Big Ogun and Sango fire the couple wey chain and brutalized this boy
May joy elude their entire household

Please join me in this prayer for the bastards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp / Gloria Makanjuola Jailed In UK For Robbery And Theft (Photo) / Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.