Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) (56888 Views)

Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by okerekingsley90: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Every allegations is pointing at Judy because the three different autopsies showed the boy was hale and hearty , then the families of the late actress Chinedu Bernads who was also Yul's girlfriend have been revealing a lot to the Edochie's family. The late Chinedu Bernads posted a very cryptic message about evil a day to her death which she quickly deleted. So it seems Yul is beginning to buy into all of these.

Buy how do you know all this undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by 4ward4: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Their little distraction killed the son... Nobody to closely observe the little lad. He just don't fall and die, he must have been exhibiting symptoms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Reelmii:
wahala no dey finish,, i think yul likes fleshy women that is why he is cheating on his wife...because both chinedu and judy have the same body type.....since the day he posted that flat tummy is childish,, I knew the guy was up to something...and not long afer the post, his marriage to judy came up
Yul is just an Oloko give away, is he the only man cheating on his wife? the gist is a very messy and dirty one. Village people sef have entered the matter. Judy Austin's husband Obasi is involved as well. The gist long jare

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by kkonyeji(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Cypress042:

Woman of today have never been submissive in marriages, i wonder where you got that from. It's well

Dem no born u and ur mama well to check my phone.
Wetin u de even find for ur hubby phone?...u go soon die of HBP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Saga16: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Biglittlelois:

A personal choice is an oyinbo concept how?

From time, before Oyinbo visited us, we've always had polygamy in our system.

In UK, it only became illegal in 1973.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

From time, before Oyinbo visited us, we've always had polygamy in our system.

In UK, it only became illegal in 1973.

I come from a lineage of one man one wife, again, how is a personal choice an oyinbo system?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by sharone21(f): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

A mofo without brain telling a brain box to use his brain 🤣

Brain is NOT by gender especially with the way u constantly embarrass yourself on front page thinking you are 'doing' women ( lol).

11 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by marunga(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:
Something in me is telling me Judy is innocent of every accusations leveled against her.

May God be with her in this trying time and also help her to cross these hurdles set by her enemies.

#IStandWithJudy.
keep that something to yourself

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Saga16: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Biglittlelois:

I come from a lineage of one man one wife, again, how is a personal choice an oyinbo system?

Lineage of one man one wife to which generation?

I can guarantee you that whoever was the Head of the family in the 1900s he was a polygamist.

It was Christianity brought by Oyinbo that reduced its preponderance.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by nairaland2: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
90% of women are submissive but then their husbands starts misbehaving and inviting troubles into their homes
I love betting, I could bet with you 50% of Nigerian girls are not submissive to their men especially those who are married to SiMple men

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Cypress042(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
kkonyeji:

Dem no born u and ur mama well to check my phone.
Wetin u de even find for ur hubby phone?...u go soon die of HBP

God bless you for this! Imagine the part she said draw him back home and reset his brain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:
U don tire to marry 2 wife u killed ur son lol

I dedicated my ftc to my president of Nigeria Mr Peter OBI
Yes daddy sir!!!
The man of the people
No matter how hate wail u
Your mandate will return back to you sir

Be careful !
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Killerbag36: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
KanuSE:

Be careful !

Of wat exactly ?
Ur drug lord
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by DevilSignature: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
grin

E don clear 4 him eye now

Why not wait till she kill more
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
The only stupid thing about him marrying a second wife is doing it with a single mom...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Probz(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
The man’s grieving. This business with his second wife is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

Of wat exactly ?
Ur drug lord

No more warnings.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Killerbag36: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
KanuSE:

No more warnings.

You re very stupid idiot

Threatening me all u like sha book flights come easten Cape j de wait u

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:
The only stupid thing about him marrying a second wife is doing it with a single mom...

What's wrong with marrying a second wife, and as far as I know, he hasn't committed any crime here.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

You re very stupid idiot

smiley

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

Lineage of one man one wife to which generation?

I can guarantee you that whoever was the Head of the family in the 1900s he was a polygamist.

It was Christianity brought by Oyinbo that reduced its preponderance.

This doesn't negate the fact that one man one wife was a personal choice of those that followed the polygamist, and this was way before Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Killerbag36: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
TravelEmpire033:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::61::51::66::44

Na scam b dis oo
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
TravelEmpire033:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::61::51::66::44

Are you forbidden from helping your family members or are they allergic to western world?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by mauchiz: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:
Something in me is telling me Judy is innocent of every accusations leveled against her.

May God be with her in this trying time and also help her to cross these hurdles set by her enemies.
Nu
#IStandWithJudy.
Husband snatchers are witches,
Is only a witch that will derive joy to break a home.
Keep standing for nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Saga16: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Biglittlelois:

This doesn't negate the fact that one man one wife was a personal choice of those that followed the polygamist, and this was way before Christianity.

Everything is a choice.

However, it was uncommon for a man to have just 1 wife before the coming of Europeans.

Not everything needs arguing.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

You re very stupid idiot

Threatening me all u like sha book flights come easten Cape j de wait u

Ok smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by jayAjoku(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Biglittlelois:

Says who?
says nature , You females are even the biggest demonstrators of that fact better go and get your monogamy religious brainwashed mind right you are not ready for this discussion
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Killerbag36: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
KanuSE:

Ok smiley

Be careful
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

Everything is a choice.

However, it was uncommon for a man to have just 1 wife before the coming of Europeans.

Not everything needs arguing.

It is the preconceived notion you have that made me hop on your comment, you make it seem like we are incapable of making decisions for ourselves without the brain washing of white people.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by peacettw: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
What a mess. I sincerely blame pete edochie for being complicit in all this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Asks For Simi's Bride Price - Singer Simi's Mum Responds / The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.