Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? (4553 Views)

My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by saintneo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Humbrown23:
My girlfriend cries a lot She cries all the time Happy, sad, tired, it doesn't matter

I made a joke about cheating and she started crying instead of her to defend herself

It's ridiculous! I haven't cried in 15 years, not even when my mom died

I don't get how a grown woman in her mid twenties can cry so easily. It's not normal! She's great otherwise, but this crying thing is driving me insane it making me feel she's abnormal

Is she related to Nkiru Sylvanus? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Lvgirl: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Humbrown23:
My girlfriend cries a lot She cries all the time Happy, sad, tired, it doesn't matter

I made a joke about cheating and she started crying instead of her to defend herself

I don't get how a grown woman in her mid twenties can cry so easily. It's not normal! She's great otherwise, but this crying thing is driving me insane it making me feel she's abnormal

Is she related to Abba Kraiya
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by EmiDon11: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
imagrg:
Ladies need pampering like babies.

Learn to be romantic.

Like when a baby cries, the mother puts breast in its mouth.

If she does the crying again, cuddle her and put your preek is her mouth. She will keep quite. grin grin grin
I thought i wont make heaven untill i see the man wey no go even qualify for judgement grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by obinna58(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
imagrg:

Learn to be romantic.

If she does the crying again, cuddle her and put your preek is her mouth. She will keep quite. grin grin grin
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
imagrg:

Learn to be romantic.

Pricck don turn to Feeding bottle, Abi?!πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Beautyprincess2: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
BigYash:
Op since you haven’t cried in 15years,oya tell her to teach you how to cry na undecided Them go use tears manipulate you tire be that.. She don sabi say tears dey drive you insane.. cheesy Op put your two hands on your head,and repeat after me.. May I not be manipulated in my relationship.. Say it seven times and come and kneel here for special deliverance.. cool Pastor Righteousness need lay hands on you walai
abeg go sit one place you no know say some girls are naturally very emotional? If something pain me I dey cry, if a movie is very emotional I do cry too, but if u accuse me of cheating the way I go take follow u hold ground ehnnn if I cry make I bend. I can never very when someone is accusing me of what I did not do.
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by BigYash: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
abeg go sit one place you no know say some girls are naturally very emotional? If something pain me I dey cry, if a movie is very emotional I do cry too, but if u accuse me of cheating the way I go take follow u hold ground ehnnn if I cry make I bend. I can never very when someone is accusing me of what I did not do.
Movie make you cry? Script wen person like you sit down write? Guy try work on your heart, e too soft
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Beautyprincess2: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
BigYash:
Movie make you cry? Script wen person like you sit down write? Guy try work on your heart, e too soft
am a lady not a guy
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by BigYash: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
am a lady not a guy
No wonder ur heart soft like this person bumbum cool
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by fadal(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
wow she such a cry baby
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Beautyprincess2: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
BigYash:
No wonder ur heart soft like this person bumbum cool
lolzzz
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Clinghton: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nothing is as sweet and comforting as having a beautiful lady crying in your arms, unless those tears are crocodile tears.
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Fiscus105(m): 6:39am On Jan 11
Humbrown23:

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Get NAKED In Your Brother/sister Presence? / Things You Might Not Know What They're Truly Called (pictures) / Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.