Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Marriage Has Failed Me! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Has Failed Me! (41888 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by TrumpDonald2: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrighterThanDay:
As a child from a broken home, I saw marriage as my happy ending of finally having a home filled with love and mutual understanding. After the death of my mom, growing up with my dad and stepmom was hell. I was treated as a stranger in my own home, so I thought starting my own family will be a lot better.

After I completed my education and got a good job. I had a lot of suitors willing to settle down with me. Most of them were rich and accomplished men, but there was no spark, I felt they weren't genuinely in love with me, and since I was never a materialistic person, I turned them down. I get easily content with what I have and I spend prudently. Then I met my husband. It happened that I was his crush back then in school, in fact, he even approached me as a student then, but I turned him down because I knew where I was coming from and I never wanted to gamble with my studies, it was my only hope to leave my father's house and fend for myself.

Fast forward to when I met my husband after school. He didn't even have a good job. But I could tell I meant a great deal to him, we'll speak for hours on the phone. I fell hopelessly in love with him, I could already picture a happy home with him and our kids. Then he proposed, and I accepted. I met his family, they were nice on the first visit.

After the introduction ceremony with my family, I started noticing certain things. I was taking pictures with his phone when I saw a message from his mom telling him I'm a stranger and he shouldn't allow me to come between them. I was surprised and wondered where all this was coming from, I asked him and he reassured me that it was nothing.

Then his father told me that hope I know that a son should love and care for his parents more than his kids. I kept pondering this statement. Then the worse of it all was his married sister, she hasn't even met me, but she rained insults and abuses on me on his phone and why he needs to make money first and allow his family to enjoy his money, before getting married. She said I was old, and just forcing him to marry me. I was just 26 then, but my education was very fast.

I had to speak to her dad about this and he cautioned her. I tried speaking to her myself but she rained insults again on me. I called off the wedding at a point but my then-fiance begged and involved my brother and so we went on with the wedding preparations. The wedding went well and his entire family stayed with us for a week before leaving.

My husband got a good job, I was working, we were fine and money wasn't our problem. A few months later, my father-in-law died. I sent messages and called hubby's siblings to comfort them. I couldn't travel with him immediately due to the nature of my job. I kept calling to check on him and inquire about the traditional rites I might need to be a part of. Hubby said his father was a pastor so he won't need to do anything, while we were yet speaking, his sister who hates me snatched the phone from him and said I have to do this and that or I should pack my things and leave the house and then she shouted at me.

I was so pissed and acted in a way that wasn't right considering that we were all mourning. I sent a message to her, telling her to be nice considering that we are all mourning but if she chooses to continue insulting and humiliating me for no reason, I won't take it. She forwarded the message to the entire family, including uncles, aunts, and grandchildren. On the day of the burial, I was treated as an outcast by the entire family, she told them not to give my birth family food, even though they came bearing gifts and comforting everyone. Hubby had to step in and ask the caterers to serve them.

She kept fighting and shouting at my hubby throughout the burial and tried denying him of things he was supposed to do as the first son and child. I was humiliated and she kept castigating my name and insulting me to hearings of everyone. I wasn't even allowed to eat. I was quiet all through, when family members were asked to sit behind the corpse, she asked me to excuse them.

For fear of my life after the burial, I had to go lodge in a hotel outside. The next morning she and her brother kept shouting and complaining that why did hubby allow me to lodge and that I should have been with their mom. They continued the humiliation, I couldn't take it anymore or hold back my tears so I left.

Hubby later told me that she held a meeting in my absence with the entire family and told them I'm a bad wife and needs to leave her brother. This was when hubby stood up for me and said I wasn't going anywhere.

Our marriage was never the same. Even when we had our daughter, no one called, hubby was ostracized from his own family and he blamed me sometimes. I couldn't concentrate at work, and my job is performance-based. I was scared that I'll be fired, so I resigned.

Hubby's income wasn't enough to sustain us, so we started facing financial difficulties. He had to even go meet the same sister to borrow money, even though I discouraged it. She always mocked him for it and I had to pay off the loan at a point.

When she saw that we are now broke, she stopped fighting with him and they are on talking terms now, of course, she still wants nothing to do with me. I know that they are family by blood and nothing is too hard to forgive, but each time she calls and they are happily discussing, Ican't help but feel angry for all she has caused us. I'm sometimes tempted to leave this marriage because this is not what I envisaged at all.

My brother is also married and I have never felt the need to interfere in his marriage or fight his wife.

I don't know how long I can continue in this union, even my innocent beautiful daughter is hated by them.
I didn't read to the end. But I don't believe this really happened to you. This is something you imagined because a lot of things are not adding up.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by Pacesetter2021: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
It will do you a lot of good to have some spiritual perspectives to life.

Someone you knew from no where attacking you even before meeting you? That is highly indicative that she has negative spiritual intellect than you can understand. I didn't call her a witch ..yet.

Understand that life in itself is spiritual.

When you start digging and giving God attention,he will start showing you pieces of the puzzle till it starts to make sense.

She has an agenda against you and your presence in the family is spoiling things for her

You are playing surface level in ignorance and will not win doing so.

Engage in a fast and pray every mid night addressing the issues you face and see earthquake.

At least for the first time you will not be blowing into the air but punching your enemy in the face!

Roll up your sleeves and get to work.

Don't throw the baby and the bath water.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by 2mch(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
If possible, record her when she is misbehaving and anonymously forward to her own in-laws. When she is busy fighting her own battle, she won’t have time for you. Nobody should disrupt your own home and have peace in theirs.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by 07kjb: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Why will you go sleep in a hotel at the burial of your father in-law when there are empty rooms in your family house

Why them no go hate you
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by prewtyjulie(f): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
frozen70:

My dear, sorry for all these nonsense drama
Pray to God

To be honest with u, I briefly went tru wat u n op had been posting n from what I can deduce, she's not as innocent as she wants 2 claim. By not being innocent, I don't mean she's d cause of d whole drama, but she has played a part to fuel it maybe unknowingly.

You don't marry a man alone, not in africa, u r in fact more married to his family than d man. She's unfortunate to have a bitter sister in law dats all out for her, but engaging her is where she got it wrong. Her best bet would av been to find a way to make d most troublesome one her friend or since her mother in law is alive to make her like her more so she can be at peace in her home.
God forbid if something happens to her husband 2moro, wat den bcomes her faith, she would see hell amongst d living.
Your advice for her to call a truce is d beat option for her, a simple text message to her sister in law, would solve it all. D woman will feel she has won, n she in return will get d peace she craves.

Marriage is a lot, but with God's help n wisdom she will overcome
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by Uchennatimothy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
I will only comment when I hear from the other side of the story.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by Zupay: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
Did you hurt someone in the past that you can recall?

Let's start from there

Every one of us has hurt someone in the past.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Darkandhandsom:
Super story. Are you the only person with marriage issue?

You sound like an unhappy person.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by Dennisbulkan: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrighterThanDay:
As a child from a broken home, I saw marriage as my happy ending of finally having a home filled with love and mutual understanding. After the death of my mom, growing up with my dad and stepmom was hell. I was treated as a stranger in my own home, so I thought starting my own family will be a lot better.

After I completed my education and got a good job. I had a lot of suitors willing to settle down with me. Most of them were rich and accomplished men, but there was no spark, I felt they weren't genuinely in love with me, and since I was never a materialistic person, I turned them down. I get easily content with what I have and I spend prudently. Then I met my husband. It happened that I was his crush back then in school, in fact, he even approached me as a student then, but I turned him down because I knew where I was coming from and I never wanted to gamble with my studies, it was my only hope to leave my father's house and fend for myself.

Fast forward to when I met my husband after school. He didn't even have a good job. But I could tell I meant a great deal to him, we'll speak for hours on the phone. I fell hopelessly in love with him, I could already picture a happy home with him and our kids. Then he proposed, and I accepted. I met his family, they were nice on the first visit.

After the introduction ceremony with my family, I started noticing certain things. I was taking pictures with his phone when I saw a message from his mom telling him I'm a stranger and he shouldn't allow me to come between them. I was surprised and wondered where all this was coming from, I asked him and he reassured me that it was nothing.

Then his father told me that hope I know that a son should love and care for his parents more than his kids. I kept pondering this statement. Then the worse of it all was his married sister, she hasn't even met me, but she rained insults and abuses on me on his phone and why he needs to make money first and allow his family to enjoy his money, before getting married. She said I was old, and just forcing him to marry me. I was just 26 then, but my education was very fast.

I had to speak to her dad about this and he cautioned her. I tried speaking to her myself but she rained insults again on me. I called off the wedding at a point but my then-fiance begged and involved my brother and so we went on with the wedding preparations. The wedding went well and his entire family stayed with us for a week before leaving.

My husband got a good job, I was working, we were fine and money wasn't our problem. A few months later, my father-in-law died. I sent messages and called hubby's siblings to comfort them. I couldn't travel with him immediately due to the nature of my job. I kept calling to check on him and inquire about the traditional rites I might need to be a part of. Hubby said his father was a pastor so he won't need to do anything, while we were yet speaking, his sister who hates me snatched the phone from him and said I have to do this and that or I should pack my things and leave the house and then she shouted at me.

I was so pissed and acted in a way that wasn't right considering that we were all mourning. I sent a message to her, telling her to be nice considering that we are all mourning but if she chooses to continue insulting and humiliating me for no reason, I won't take it. She forwarded the message to the entire family, including uncles, aunts, and grandchildren. On the day of the burial, I was treated as an outcast by the entire family, she told them not to give my birth family food, even though they came bearing gifts and comforting everyone. Hubby had to step in and ask the caterers to serve them.

She kept fighting and shouting at my hubby throughout the burial and tried denying him of things he was supposed to do as the first son and child. I was humiliated and she kept castigating my name and insulting me to hearings of everyone. I wasn't even allowed to eat. I was quiet all through, when family members were asked to sit behind the corpse, she asked me to excuse them.

For fear of my life after the burial, I had to go lodge in a hotel outside. The next morning she and her brother kept shouting and complaining that why did hubby allow me to lodge and that I should have been with their mom. They continued the humiliation, I couldn't take it anymore or hold back my tears so I left.

Hubby later told me that she held a meeting in my absence with the entire family and told them I'm a bad wife and needs to leave her brother. This was when hubby stood up for me and said I wasn't going anywhere.

Our marriage was never the same. Even when we had our daughter, no one called, hubby was ostracized from his own family and he blamed me sometimes. I couldn't concentrate at work, and my job is performance-based. I was scared that I'll be fired, so I resigned.

Hubby's income wasn't enough to sustain us, so we started facing financial difficulties. He had to even go meet the same sister to borrow money, even though I discouraged it. She always mocked him for it and I had to pay off the loan at a point.

When she saw that we are now broke, she stopped fighting with him and they are on talking terms now, of course, she still wants nothing to do with me. I know that they are family by blood and nothing is too hard to forgive, but each time she calls and they are happily discussing, Ican't help but feel angry for all she has caused us. I'm sometimes tempted to leave this marriage because this is not what I envisaged at all.

My brother is also married and I have never felt the need to interfere in his marriage or fight his wife.

I don't know how long I can continue in this union, even my innocent beautiful daughter is hated by them.

Your husband is a weakling, a fat as* pus*y, & unfit for marriage, undeserving of family for failing to protect his dear wife & child from deranged siblings/parents. My family first, secod, third, to...infinity. everybody else can go & die for all I care.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by longview007: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrighterThanDay:

Sincerely I think I over-tolerated them from day one, I saw a family who never wanted their son to get married, because in their terms, they want to enjoy his money first. I wasn't the first he introduced to them, the first girl wasn't working and from all indications she'll be relying solely on him, so she was out rightly rejected. I later found out I was accepted by them due to my status, but they dreaded the fact that he was extremely in love with me and that's where the whole jealousy and envy started.
It doesn't make sense to me that I should be insulted by you consistently without provocation just because I'm getting married to your brother. My closest brother, my mom had just the 2 of us before she died and we're very close is also married. It has never crossed my mind to hate or disrespect his wife. I do call her to check on her and she does same. Why is my own case different?
Marriage from my side is very expensive but I pleaded with my dad to be considerate with them since my hubby wasn't gainfully employed then, my dad got angry and kept asking me why him?
I have supported him with all I've got. I never said my money is my money. So what exactly is their problem?
For a Christian family, I never expected this. I just wish I wasn't blinded by love from the onset. I sincerely regret my decision.

Try to concentrate on only your husband and kids.

If she call, avoid picking her calls or you answer with smiles and calmness no matter the insult.

But once in a while, send money or airtime to mother inlaw and call her to check in her and also any other relatives that can relate calmly with you, and dont ever talk bad of other family member with the person.

If your husband loves you, is a major win for you. He is just weak in handling his siblings.

FINALLY, BE PRAYERFULLY, GOD WILL GUIDE YOU ON WAY FORWARD, YOU WILL PASS THROUGH THE DIFFICULT STAGE.

May God be with you.
I sound like a nice woman.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by ednut1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrighterThanDay:

I queried this same thing you said, because even my brother said the same thing. I jokingly asked hubby one day and he said it never happened. Mehn the hatred started before she even met me.
either the sister spent money raising him and the family and feels she has a say or she had a wife in mind for him.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by Rechargeam247(f): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Get a job and focus on your life, these people don't even live with you so why are you so focused on their existence.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by evictor305: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
This your story not too clear. It's either you're hiding part of the story or you don't know how to narrate story, but alot details are missing from this one
BrighterThanDay:

Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by ajakuai(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=BrighterThanDay post=122434388]As a child from a broken home, I saw marriage as my happy ending of finally having a home filled with love and mutual understanding. After the death of my mom, growing up with my dad and stepmom was hell. I was treated as a stranger in my own home, so I thought starting my own family will be a lot better.

You would have made the best decision of your life in that marriage when you calloff the wedding, but no, you were blind to see.

The hard truth is that your husband is a push and start of his family. Not man enough to tame his family's bad behaviour on you.

However, unless you were forming Okiga for them as per woman with money.

Such an entitlement mentality family.

A very big red flag at the beginning but you ignored it.

Now you might repeat your parents' history you were afraid of.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by kaludestiny10(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Words of an elder. Your advice is on point and I hope op will adhere to it. Hebrews 12:14 says, follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one will see the lord.
frozen70:

Having read what you posted, I feel the emotional pains you are going through

The only place am going to blame you was the in ability to tolerate them your in laws from day one

They gave you heat and you returned the heat without thinking twice if really you can face them all

You dont really understand their family settings and why all of them are interested in their son

As it is now, you are not a threat to them but they are all a threat to you and your peace in the marriage

You have already prove to them that you are equally as crazy as they are

I think at this point, you have to drop the war weapons and start calming down for them

Talk to your husband if you can, so that he will reconcile you and them, by organizing a good reconciliation meeting for that peace to reign in your marriage, in laws and your life

Once that is done, you will experience absolute peace of mind and you will now be free to relate with them and see them as your own family

Pls look into it so that you too can have peace of mind and your child will have a good sense of feelings with them

If they all decides to gang against you and send you out, your husband will just be confused but will still stand with them because he alone can't marry you
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by frozen70(f): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Words of an elder. Your advice is on point and I hope op will adhere to it. Hebrews 12:14 says, follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one will see the lord.

May God direct her accordingly
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by weslay: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrighterThanDay:

Still looking for where marriage failed you.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by SeriouslySense(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Indeed it was a huge mistake.

BrighterThanDay:

Sincerely I think I over-tolerated them from day one, I saw a family who never wanted their son to get married, because in their terms, they want to enjoy his money first. I wasn't the first he introduced to them, the first girl wasn't working and from all indications she'll be relying solely on him, so she was out rightly rejected. I later found out I was accepted by them due to my status, but they dreaded the fact that he was extremely in love with me and that's where the whole jealousy and envy started.
It doesn't make sense to me that I should be insulted by you consistently without provocation just because I'm getting married to your brother. My closest brother, my mom had just the 2 of us before she died and we're very close is also married. It has never crossed my mind to hate or disrespect his wife. I do call her to check on her and she does same. Why is my own case different?
Marriage from my side is very expensive but I pleaded with my dad to be considerate with them since my hubby wasn't gainfully employed then, my dad got angry and kept asking me why him?
I have supported him with all I've got. I never said my money is my money. So what exactly is their problem?
For a Christian family, I never expected this. I just wish I wasn't blinded by love from the onset. I sincerely regret my decision.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by Mrmakaveli200: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
My sister. You married into a toxic and very wrong family. When you saw the signs even before the wedding when the useless sister was insulting you you should have backed out. I doubt if there would be changes as it stands now.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by frozen70(f): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
prewtyjulie:

To be honest with u, I briefly went tru wat u n op had been posting n from what I can deduce, she's not as innocent as she wants 2 claim. By not being innocent, I don't mean she's d cause of d whole drama, but she has played a part to fuel it maybe unknowingly.

You don't marry a man alone, not in africa, u r in fact more married to his family than d man. She's unfortunate to have a bitter sister in law dats all out for her, but engaging her is where she got it wrong. Her best bet would av been to find a way to make d most troublesome one her friend or since her mother in law is alive to make her like her more so she can be at peace in her home.
God forbid if something happens to her husband 2moro, wat den bcomes her faith, she would see hell amongst d living.
Your advice for her to call a truce is d beat option for her, a simple text message to her sister in law, would solve it all. D woman will feel she has won, n she in return will get d peace she craves.

Marriage is a lot, but with God's help n wisdom she will overcome

You just helped me to buttress my point

Op is hot ans she has to calm down to fit in properly

Your sister in law is the boy e in the neck, so you have to trade with caution
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by frozen70(f): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Juliearth:

While your submissions make sense, you need to understand that the resentment the sister has towards her goes beyond that text. Remember that she hated her even before meeting her. I can say the same for the family too (even though they masked it).

I won't advise op to leave, but op should develop a thick skin. Op should keep an open mind and should not expect the fairytale marriage she has pictured in her head. That may come later, but for now, she needs to face the situation on grou d wuth an open mind. For in-laws of this sort, op should be prepared to prove herself as a worthy wife. Op should get a job or set up a business and get back to supporting her husband so he wouldn't have to fall back on his sister.

Yes that's right

1 Like

Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Madoo!
I once thought I was tough to go against family in wanting to marry a particular lady I was crazy about, I was defeated!

At first you'll think you can handle it but whe peace completely elude you like you're experiencing right now, you suddenly realise how wrong you have been all along.

It's better to look elsewhere once you're hated by the family of your potential spouse.

You have two options
1. Seek the path of peace by initiating a reconciliation meeting. If it works, great! If it fails, then consider the second option.

2. Quit the marriage and invest in yourself and happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by frozen70(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
zedegit:

The Bible said, "Suffer not the witch to live."

Need anyone tell you that the sister in law is a witch?

I won't be surprised if she has hand in their downfall.

Assuming that you sister in law is a witch

Is Op prayerful

Did you come across where Op mentioned how she has prayed several times about her situation

Anyway it's not late for Op to use prayers to tackle the spiritual
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by SeriouslySense(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
thats true.
Mrmakaveli200:
My sister. You married into a toxic and very wrong family. When you saw the signs even before the wedding when the useless sister was insulting you you should have backed out. I doubt if there would be changes as it stands now.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by Karnice600: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrighterThanDay:

Your husband is the big issue here.
He's supposed to represent and insulate you in his family. Keeping a smooth relationship with his sister who hates his dear wife will leave him a confused man.
Get busy with church engagements. Social welfare movements. Counselling classes on marriage. Do what makes you happy.
Financial aids from her should be the last thing you guys are comfortable with. Who puts you down shouldn't feed you too, except you're being compensated for rendering service.
Don't force yourself on anyone. Don't beg anyone to like you. Just aim at getting better and let it rub off on your hubby. Focus on building a beautiful life together against all odds. When they see a more successful you. They'll see your worth and see their misery.
Pray to God to turn things around.
You'll be fine.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by SeriouslySense(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sounds like a good advise.
Viltron:
Madoo!
I once thought I was tough to go against family in wanting to marry a particular lady I was crazy about, I was defeated!

At first you'll think you can handle it but whe peace completely elude you like you're experiencing right now, you suddenly realise how wrong you have been all along.

It's better to look elsewhere once you're hated by the family of your potential spouse.

You have two options
1. Seek the path of peace by initiating a reconciliation meeting. If it works, great! If it fails, then consider the second option.

2. Quit the marriage and invest in yourself and happiness.
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by obinna58(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Many things she’s not telling us so I can’t judge
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by falcon01: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Blackbishop:

And here goes the talking drum without thinking
Talk
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by frozen70(f): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
lifenajeje:

May u continue to be blessed with wisdom ..

I don't need to read any other post

U have said it all..

Op take this advice ..

It's time for u to stoop and conquer ..

I adviced my cousin's wife whose record with the family was absolutely bad ..

She gives fire raise to power hell to issues and it caused her a lot ..

Following my advice she apologised to everyone ..

She no dey talk pass herself

Na them dey rush am now ..

Family whahala no be gra gra

Na sense them.dey use for the matter .

Thanks for the prayers my dear

Op is out for them but not prepared to face the consequence

She will have to surrender hence everything will affect her husband and she will be feeling the heat while the family will be pouring fuel on it

She doesn't even know how prepared they are

And untill she gives up, they won't surrender

1 Like

Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by frozen70(f): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
lakesider2006:
sensibe comments

Thanks dear
Re: Marriage Has Failed Me! by frozen70(f): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
VTJN:
only weak Men family can try such. Even if i get married to the most useless woman on planet earth, my family will not try that with me. They know the implications. As a single guy apart from the fact that i don't tolorate nonesense. They already know that i won't joke with my wife and kids in the future. The very day my family try this, they will all exit this life and i will stand for the consequences

Who does that? Anyway, they dey look face before they try shit sha

Until you get married then you will understand why men gets confused when it comes to the two women in their life

Mother and wife

As you are boasting that your family can't just come into your life in your marriage because you will deal with them

What if your wife decides to deal with you, knowing that you have already placed your parents and sibblings not to be ear your home?

So who will you invite

You think marriage is audio talk ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here / Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.