Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Politics Section Moderator Wanted - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Moderator Wanted (11286 Views)

Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by N3TRAL: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
ahnie:
I trust pocohantas,she go straighten their kolo for them.
Magnolia is another fine candidate sha.babe has class,poise,brain,good manners and the rest.

Magnoliaa- Class, poise? 😂

SMH
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by LadyExcellency: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fucklove:
Senior man abeg you know where Sexkillz dey? Na him and the babe run things that year cool

Ishilove is different from Ogugua.

5 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by ejimatic: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Seun:
Dear Nairaland Community,

We are currently searching for a dedicated individual with the following qualifications to moderate our Politics section and effectively manage conflicts and disruptions:

* In-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics and current affairs, with the capacity to participate in well-informed discussions on pertinent topics.
* Proficiency in Nairaland's guidelines, rules, and community culture to maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere for political discourse.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, for facilitating discussions, addressing user concerns, and upholding forum regulations.
* Conflict resolution abilities and a commitment to neutrality and fairness when addressing disputes or controversial subjects.
* Prior experience in moderating online forums or similar platforms, along with an active presence in Nairaland's politics section, is highly desirable.

If you know someone who would be an ideal candidate, or if you believe you are the right person for this role, kindly recommend and advocate for your choice.

Best regards.
. Interested
Further details needed
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by tunwumi: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Seun:
Dear Nairaland Community,

We are currently searching for a dedicated individual with the following qualifications to moderate our Politics section and effectively manage conflicts and disruptions:

* In-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics and current affairs, with the capacity to participate in well-informed discussions on pertinent topics.
* Proficiency in Nairaland's guidelines, rules, and community culture to maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere for political discourse.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, for facilitating discussions, addressing user concerns, and upholding forum regulations.
* Conflict resolution abilities and a commitment to neutrality and fairness when addressing disputes or controversial subjects.
* Prior experience in moderating online forums or similar platforms, along with an active presence in Nairaland's politics section, is highly desirable.

If you know someone who would be an ideal candidate, or if you believe you are the right person for this role, kindly recommend and advocate for your choice.

Best regards.

Can I be considered?
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Fucklove(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Ishilov is different from Ogugua.
You're right LadyExcellency,Thank you very much cool
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by JasonScoolari: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Seun:
The distinction might not be important since I threatened to sack her for deception before she resigned.

Seun, see your moderator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Proudpolygamist: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Seun i nominate Efewestern to moderate politics section.
I have studied him on this forum for a very long time and he's a detribalised Nigerian, he's very matured and diplomatic in the way he communicates. u can check up his past posts to verify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by helinues: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Seun, see your moderator.

Perhaps you must have hacked into the person account. No way to know who shares except you logged into the account.

Seun look into this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by JasonScoolari: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Perhaps you must have hacked into the person account. Seun look into this
Illiteracy is a disease.

Hack ko, Sack ni.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by JasonScoolari: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Perhaps you must have hacked into the person account. No way to know who shares except you logged into the account.

Seun look into this
Seun, please educate this fellow.... Please. grin
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by helinues: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Seun, please educate this fellow.... Please. grin

You should tell us how you are able to know who the person share their post if not you logged into the account.

Dominique, your NL account could be vulnerable
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by JasonScoolari: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

You should tell us how you are able to know who the person share their post if not you logged into the account.

Dominique, your NL account could be vulnerable
Zonefree, please can you help me with insecticide?
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by helinues: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Explain to NL's how you were able to know which post the person shared.

Seun, look into this cos your account might have also been tampered with
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by JasonScoolari: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Explain to NL's how you were able to know which post the person shared.

Seun, look into this cos your account might have also been tampered with
Don't embarrass yourself please...

At first, I thought you were joking, but I can see you're hell bent on embarrassing yourself. grin
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by helinues: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Don't embarrass yourself please...

At first, I thought you were joking, but I can see you're hell bent on embarrassing yourself. grin

Why not clear my ignorant?

How were you able to?
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Fintiri: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Why not clear my ignorant?

How were you able to?

Act normal
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by helinues: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fintiri:

Act normal

Tell your colleague to explain how he was able to know what comments Dominique shared if not that he logged into the account?
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Fintiri: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Tell your colleague to explain how he was able to know what comments Dominique shared if not that he logged into the account?

When will you be Wise
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by JasonScoolari: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Tell your colleague to explain how he was able to know what comments Domini..que shared if not that he logged into the account?
You be real big Ekpà...

Still grandstanding on your ravishing ignorance.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by helinues: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You be real big Ekpà...

Still grandstanding on your ravishing ignorance.

If you like shift the goal post more than this, Seun and Dominique would reason your matter when they are back online

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by helinues: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fintiri:

When will you be Wise

Waiting for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Fintiri: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Waiting for you.
PICC is waiting for you
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by JasonScoolari: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

If you like shift the goal post more than this, Seun and Dominique would reason your matter when they are back online

Brother Bernard, stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Zonefree(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
There's no need to waste precious insecticide on that mosquito..use broom instead.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by JasonScoolari: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:

There's no need to waste precious insecticide on that mosquito..use broom instead.
grin

I will use that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

APC Hacking Claims Show The Party Is Afraid Of The Inevitable Atiku Win In 2019 / Edo 2020: PDP NWC Sets Up Primaries Electoral Committee / Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.