Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Politics Section Moderator Wanted - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Moderator Wanted (12732 Views)

Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Luckysbab: 10:21pm On May 11, 2023
odinga1of:

GboyegaD will be too busy in America to moderate Politics section, but if he wish. Then he can apply.

But as for Mr. Green Man ( Let him concentrate on Big Broda Naija next season.

Abi. Make them create woman section for him to moderate 😁
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Luckysbab: 10:25pm On May 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

I can do it for free

Why?

Curses and insults are enough reward?

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Omoawoke: 10:34pm On May 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Why?

Curses and insults are enough reward?

grin I want to cleanse this place of madness. I will ban nonsense out of here
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Luckysbab: 10:35pm On May 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

grin I want to cleanse this place of madness. I will ban nonsense out of here

Indeed 😁
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 11, 2023
Luckysbab:
I recommend Nia69 grin
I don't want abeg.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Oboys12: 10:38pm On May 11, 2023
All the criteria here listed are my specialties.
I perfectly fit in for this job.
I hereby present my self having appraised my self in tandem with the qualities and seen that I can do this very well.
I present myself James Enomate for the job.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Luckysbab: 10:41pm On May 11, 2023
Nia69:
I don't want abeg.

Na you we want 😂
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by yachal: 10:48pm On May 11, 2023
Seun:
Dear Nairaland Community,

We are currently searching for a dedicated individual with the following qualifications to moderate our Politics section and effectively manage conflicts and disruptions:

* In-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics and current affairs, with the capacity to participate in well-informed discussions on pertinent topics.
* Proficiency in Nairaland's guidelines, rules, and community culture to maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere for political discourse.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, for facilitating discussions, addressing user concerns, and upholding forum regulations.
* Conflict resolution abilities and a commitment to neutrality and fairness when addressing disputes or controversial subjects.
* Prior experience in moderating online forums or similar platforms, along with an active presence in Nairaland's politics section, is highly desirable.

If you know someone who would be an ideal candidate, or if you believe you are the right person for this role, kindly recommend and advocate for your choice.

Best regards.

Dear Seun
I humbly apply for the moderator position.
I have that natural flare for political topics, both written and verbal.

I have In-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics and coupled with my attention to details/instructions will make me a great asset to this noble platform.
Needless to say I am an old member (I first registered with the username witheld Dec. 2005) Old members like honeric01, Layi, sweet angel, nikeluv can attest.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Na you we want 😂
😅They don't know me here, I can if it's romance section.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by sacajawea(m): 12:30am On May 12, 2023
Fucklove:
Senior man abeg you know where Sexkillz dey? Na him and the babe run things that year cool
Seriously??!
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by davit: 4:27am On May 12, 2023
Seun, your criteria match my skillset I'm interested.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Unclesamo(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2023
Mr Seun, I'm recommending myself for this position. Kindly look into this.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Lonestar124: 7:32am On May 12, 2023
Seun:

We are currently searching for a dedicated individual with the following qualifications to moderate our Politics section and effectively manage conflicts and disruptions:

* In-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics and current affairs, with the capacity to participate in well-informed discussions on pertinent topics.
* Proficiency in Nairaland's guidelines, rules, and community culture to maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere for political discourse.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, for facilitating discussions, addressing user concerns, and upholding forum regulations.
* Conflict resolution abilities and a commitment to neutrality and fairness when addressing disputes or controversial subjects.
* Prior experience in moderating online forums or similar platforms, along with an active presence in Nairaland's politics section, is highly desirable.

If you know someone who would be an ideal candidate, or if you believe you are the right person for this role, kindly recommend and advocate for your choice.

Best regards.
If you have not gotten one so far consult me...I'm interested..
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by OloyeVIII: 8:15am On May 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
At first, I found it awkward because I know we have mods on this job here and I rate them high.

I can do it. Why me? I do not use foul words or slurs and I diligently report those who do.

I also have the experience of being a moderator of a platform with strong political view holders. I moderate FreeStuffsNG.com as well.

I have been active on NL politics section right from its early days of Suraj, Musiwa , Beaf ( we then believe was Reno Omokri) et al and I have ran ads succesfully on NL.

For as long as it is for the good of this nation, please count me in.
Well done sir.
See this one.. you're a very big BIGOT.

3 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by njikoka(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2023
Seun:

Best regards.

Good day seun and I hope all is well.

I would like to apply for the position you stated as I know I have what it takes to be a moderator on Africa's biggest interactive platform.

* I have very good knowledge of Nigerian politics and current affairs and can confidently and comfortably take part in all politically related topics. I have been actively following politics since the era of MKO Abiola(SDP) and Tofa(NRC) although I have no party affiliation.

* As a member of Nairaland for the past 13years, I have deep understanding of Nairaland's rules and regulations. Maintaining a conducive atmosphere for political discussions is something I can do without breaking a sweat.

* I have good written and verbal communication skills to make discussions easier , resolve user concerns and make sure that forum rules and regulations are maintained.

* I will do my best to find a cordial solution to any conflict that may arise from heated discussions or difference of opinions on certain issues. As for maintaining neutrality and fairness during disputes, I have never had any party affiliation so it helps me not to be biased towards any political party even though I can't lie to be 100% neutral...Nobody can .

I have not had any experience moderating in any other platform. This is because I am am an adherent follower of Nairaland as it is the best platform that I know of. I have been a member since 2010 and I am active in politics and other sections.

I sincerely hope you consider my application.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Mmaduise(m): 8:30am On May 16, 2023
I'm interested. I'm also good in politics. How can I apply?
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by maestro299: 9:03am On May 16, 2023
Seun:

Best regards.
I have a few ideas if you're really interested in cleaning up the Politics section (but I'm not going to post them here lol). To me, the Nairaland politics section can be a powerful medium for national discourse and positive change, especially among the youths. Sadly, it's going to waste because the current environment in that sphere is extremely vitriolic, sectarian and toxic. I don't know if this is allowed on purpose ( everything and everyone is political after all even you Oga Seun and your site moderators) but even at that the space should be one where every person, regardless of tribe, color, religion or ideology, should be free and comfortable to come and air his or her views (in a respectful manner), without fear of biased treatment or attacks by loonies both mods or site members. As one of the spaces with the highest level of engagement on Nairaland, an umpire who's able to carry this out can unlock the latent potential of the section. I can help out if you're interested.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by drizslim(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2023
Where can I apply @seun
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Caleb15(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2023
Oga seun, how far na?
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by TopeQs: 3:41pm On May 28, 2023
Me!!
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by HardMirror(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2023
exstreve:

See how you Dey do like novice. You didn’t even include how they’ll apply. Anyways good luck to those applying. Beside it’s not wanted but Needed.
seun too dey fall hand. Him matter tire me. If i talk now he would ban me. Brother seun haba!
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by HardMirror(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
At first, I found it awkward because I know we have mods on this job here and I rate them high.

I can do it. Why me? I do not use foul words or slurs and I diligently report those who do.

I also have the experience of being a moderator of a platform with strong political view holders. I moderate FreeStuffsNG.com as well.

I have been active on NL politics section right from its early days of Suraj, Musiwa , Beaf ( we then believe was Reno Omokri) et al and I have ran ads succesfully on NL.

For as long as it is for the good of this nation, please count me in.
Well done sir.
so you are even jobless? Not suprised anyway. All the best o
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by HardMirror(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
chidonez:
Seun I think we should have 4 mods here each representing all 4 major political parties and tribes to forestall any allegations for bias my suggestions are
Seunmsg or freestuffng APC mod
Anambrafirstson or princeoflagos LP mod
Tonyebrancanista PDP mod
Arrewa NNPP mod

This I think is the best solution
you want to scatter nairaland. You nominated the worst people on this forum to be mods? Is this a joke?
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by HardMirror(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Seun, I've been on Nairaland for long and I think it's time to have female mod again after you sacked Ishilove.

I will recommend Pocohantas, Sisisioge, ahnie because they are apolitical and tribal unbiased.

Do well to look into it.

simp. Woman wrapper.

4 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by AnonymousMod(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2023
Seun, I'm the anonymous moderator you can trust.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Damikjay(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Seun:

Best regards.
Mr. Seun Osewa
CEO, Nairaland

Subject: Application for the Position of Moderator at Nairaland

Dear Mr. Osewa,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my keen interest in the position of a Moderator at Nairaland, as advertised on your esteemed social interaction platform. I have been an enthusiastic member of Nairaland since June 21, 2020, and I have spent one month and twenty days actively participating in discussions, engaging with other users, and contributing constructively to the platform's community.

Allow me to introduce myself briefly. I am currently a student at Obafemi Awolowo University, pursuing a degree in Pharmacy. While academics remain my primary focus, I believe that gaining relevant work experience as a Moderator on Nairaland will provide me with an excellent side hustle opportunity, helping to support my educational expenses, including accommodation, course materials, and other essentials.

I have a strong aptitude for report writing and possess the necessary skills to effectively moderate discussions and maintain a positive and respectful online environment. As a person, I am apolitical and completely devoid of bigotry, which I believe are essential attributes for fostering a harmonious atmosphere on any platform. If given the opportunity, I assure you that I will carry out my responsibilities diligently and without bias, ensuring that all users adhere to the platform's rules and guidelines.

The primary reason for seeking this position is to secure a legitimate means of earning income during these challenging economic times in Nigeria. I am committed to doing an honest day's work and want to avoid any involvement in illegal or criminal activities. Working as a Moderator on Nairaland would not only fulfill my financial needs but also allow me to contribute positively to a platform that has been an integral part of my life for several years.

Additionally, I have long aspired to become a Moderator on Nairaland. The platform has been an invaluable source of information, inspiration, and entertainment for me, and I find immense joy in being an active participant in its community. Hence, having the opportunity to work as a Moderator would be a dream come true for me, allowing me to combine my passion with a meaningful role.

I understand that remuneration might be limited for this position, and I am more than willing to consider it as a form of internship initially. The experience and learning I would gain by contributing to the success of Nairaland will undoubtedly be invaluable and worth the commitment.

I am confident that my dedication, passion, and commitment to creating a positive online community align perfectly with Nairaland's mission and values. I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to the opportunity to discuss my application further.

Thank you for considering my application. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at [damikjay1@gmail.com] or by phone at [08113777375].

Yours sincerely,

Joju Isaac (damikjay)

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Santoirino(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
I'm in
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by lexylaw40: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hey I'm here I recommend myself
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by TrackerXL: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2023
If your papa like be obi supporters from hell fire. There are Yoruba obi supporters but we all know the majority are igbos n those are the ones I refer to here not an insignificant nobody like your hopeless self.

rippa:

See how u just displayed ur biaseness 🤣🤣
Obi supporters are even more of SS like myself (Edo first born) but many of u have refused to accept the truth

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Ecash2030: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2023
I present my humble self for this position
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Thazard(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nightwolf1:
grin You no talk how much wey you go pay? You think say to stay neutral and fight trolls on politics section day and night na beans.
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How Splitting Of Ministries Left Workers In Confusion / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun / Jonathan To Attend Achebe’s Funeral In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.