Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Politics Section Moderator Wanted - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Moderator Wanted (11415 Views)

Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Seun(m): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pls don't derail this thread. When you share a thread, your followers can see that you shared it.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by JasonScoolari: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Seun:
Pls don't derail this thread. When you share a thread, your followers can see that you shared it.
Noted Sir, we won't derail the thread any further, thanks for explaining to the person that was confused.... And please address some of your moderators.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by nonhuman(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Iam capable
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by AngelicBeing: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
wink
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by oxiide22(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Seun:
employ me and see work Oga I'm old member of this forum
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by TheWolfen(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Seun:
Dear Nairaland Community,

We are currently searching for a dedicated individual with the following qualifications to moderate our Politics section and effectively manage conflicts and disruptions:

* In-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics and current affairs, with the capacity to participate in well-informed discussions on pertinent topics.
* Proficiency in Nairaland's guidelines, rules, and community culture to maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere for political discourse.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, for facilitating discussions, addressing user concerns, and upholding forum regulations.
* Conflict resolution abilities and a commitment to neutrality and fairness when addressing disputes or controversial subjects.
* Prior experience in moderating online forums or similar platforms, along with an active presence in Nairaland's politics section, is highly desirable.

If you know someone who would be an ideal candidate, or if you believe you are the right person for this role, kindly recommend and advocate for your choice.

Best regards.

Hi Seun
I hope this is not coming too late. A detribalize and non myopic person is perfect for this position.
I would love to send my CV asap although i had no experience moderating other online forum but I believe myself to do well if given saddle with such responsibility.

I nominate myself for this position or any other available position.
God bless you sir.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by princeabdul(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Did I Stand a chance I’m from the north .
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by 2Ways(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2023
Dear Seun,
Politics section was my favourite section on nairaland until recently when some apologist hold sway of it.
Sequel to your advert, I would love to recommend Fergie... I don't know if I get his sobriquet correctly, he is one out of the few unbiased political pundit on nairaland whose political submission is devoid of ethnic slur, biased and tribalism. I recommend him for the Job.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by nairarain247: 12:25am On May 11, 2023
Seun I have shared this post repeatedly for you to attend to, there is a case of Defamation of character being peddled on your platform

and my boss has asked his lawyers to take actions against narialand, but my goal is to handle this easily by contacting you directly to take down the defamation post
this post is about my boss since 2020 a simple case of bank loan issues that is still in court,

and the accusers use Nairaland platform to keep posting dafamatory posts lies of all kinds and every possible thing you cannot even imagine since 2020, we have reported for the post to be taken down and nobody cared, Seun was even tagged in the post and when contacted to take it down the poster bragged about having close ties with Seun so therefore we cant do anything

This is him directly implicating Seun as a co conspirator in Defamation of Character using this highly reverred and informative platform.

here is a link to the post
https://www.nairaland.com/5869153/deo-gratias-school-proprietor-loses-school

please we appeal to Seun to take this post down for it is a case still in court, and we are now on the verge of suiing nairaland and the actual people spreading this dafamation

@seun
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Hatrick01: 2:22am On May 11, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Seun, I've been on Nairaland for long and I think it's time to have female mod again after you sacked Ishilove.

I will recommend Pocohantas, Sisisioge, ahnie because they are apolitical and tribal unbiased.

Do well to look into it.

just check out thier post on romance section.

They are feminists and hates men.

Them fit ban seun o

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Hatrick01: 2:25am On May 11, 2023
ahnie:
Odewaleadesoye,Fergie,God1000, Zonefree, explorer are fine candidate for the job.
grin
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Hatrick01: 2:41am On May 11, 2023
Seun:
If you're going to be making your own rules, then of course you're not suitable for the job.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by ElisonKen: 4:19am On May 11, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Seun,when you have me here,what are you waiting for? 247 active and ready to deal with tribalists froma any part of this country
Please sir, i humbly apply for the post. Thanks
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by ahnie: 8:16am On May 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
just check out thier post on romance section.

They are feminists and hates men.

Them fit ban seun o
You kuku know say if given the chance I go fo wetin you talk.my first task would be to look out for all the YSS boiz on nairaland,the old midnight rejected men on nairaland and ban them for life.
Zero tolerance for rubbish people,yes I m a feminist and I don't hate men,I only get irritated by the stewpid ones amongst them.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Hatrick01: 8:45am On May 11, 2023
ahnie:

You kuku know say if given the chance I go fo wetin you talk.my first task would be to look out for all the YSS boiz on nairaland,the old midnight rejected men on nairaland and ban them for life.
Zero tolerance for rubbish people,yes I m a feminist and I don't hate men,I only get irritated by the stewpid ones amongst them.
and thats why Seun will neva make such mistake.

Seun sef is a redpiller grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by ahnie: 9:10am On May 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Play time over,bye.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Hatrick01: 9:14am On May 11, 2023
ahnie:
Play time over,bye.
who is playing with you?
Gerara hia osiso
I dont even know what my brother saw in u that made him marry you. Cant u marry ur ogogoro drinking people?
Igbos, make una Fear ojuju calabar o

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by TheSourcerer: 12:30pm On May 11, 2023
If the offer is still on , been a Mod on Nairaland seems very honorary.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Exc2000: 12:47pm On May 11, 2023
How can I apply Mr Seun
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by id911(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2023
@ Seun if the offer is still open, I'd be interested.

The issue I find most annoying is lack of content moderation. I detest seeing incessant ethnic slurs while those in charge look away. Except it brings in more revenue to you which doesn't sound right to me anyway, I'd like to tackle that head-on. Also, threads that are moved to Home Page must be probably vetted. We need a refined political discussions here.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by NothingDoMe: 3:04pm On May 11, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

This is not for romance section... When last you don see those comments for political matters?
We need people with in depth understanding of our political space, not to offend anyone.
Political depth is not relevant to be a Mod in politics section. A fair knowledge of politics is okay.

The job of the Mod is not to help us analyze politics. His or her Job is to make sure the rules of Nairaland are followed.

Na Mod we dey find nor be local govt chairman.

cc seun.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Gppgn(f): 3:48pm On May 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

seun is not a redpiller.. pls he's more like a yam peeler grin
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Gppgn(f): 3:49pm On May 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by DesChyko: 4:07pm On May 11, 2023
To be honest, I can't look beyond fergie001 . One of the most balanced personalities I've seen here.

I would have recommended myself but heaven knows Helinues will be banned until 2096😂..and a number of accounts will just vanish from this space😌

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by illicit(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2023
Seun:

I am available
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by damosky12(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2023
Seun:
The distinction might not be important since I threatened to sack her for deception before she resigned.

Mr. Seun.

I'd like volunteer as a mod though. I see there's so much enforcement of the forum's rules to do... And I don't mind helping out at all.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by WriterrNig: 4:31pm On May 11, 2023
Seun:
Dear Nairaland Community,

We are currently searching for a dedicated individual with the following qualifications to moderate our Politics section and effectively manage conflicts and disruptions:

* In-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics and current affairs, with the capacity to participate in well-informed discussions on pertinent topics.
* Proficiency in Nairaland's guidelines, rules, and community culture to maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere for political discourse.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, for facilitating discussions, addressing user concerns, and upholding forum regulations.
* Conflict resolution abilities and a commitment to neutrality and fairness when addressing disputes or controversial subjects.
* Prior experience in moderating online forums or similar platforms, along with an active presence in Nairaland's politics section, is highly desirable.

If you know someone who would be an ideal candidate, or if you believe you are the right person for this role, kindly recommend and advocate for your choice.

Best regards.

WriterNig for Foreign Affairs sir
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Damikjay(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2023
Seun:
I'm going to start contacting people very soon.
Good evening sir, I don't know if you have already employed someone, but if the space is till vacant, I would like to apply for the job.
I recently just lost my job and I need something to sustain me, so I don't become a nuisance to the society.
I will be so glad if you can contact me for the job.
Thank you.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by sonofanarchy(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2023
I'm a programmer and I have deep knowledge about politics and history, I haven't managed a forum before but I'm good at the job
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by MrOkenwa(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2023
Fergie001 will be a good moderator in politics section, if he’ll be interested.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Luckysbab: 10:16pm On May 11, 2023
BadMus06:
Mr. Seun I humbly present to you Mr. Odewaleadesoye

Opposed - He's a woman wrapper.
Re: Politics Section Moderator Wanted by Luckysbab: 10:16pm On May 11, 2023
I recommend Nia69 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Gov Okorocha Sponsors 60 Imo Students To The US / Benue APC Chairman, Abba Yaro Reportedly Leads Attack On Members / Social Media: Nobody Can Gag Nigerians- Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.