Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

“I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie (35754 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by specialmati(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Indelibleage: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2023
J
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by illuminutty: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Odelywa
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by researcherdotcom(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2023
On what again are you disagreeing?
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Goodoldays(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Lol

This is how responsible people reply
Short and clean

No be one olodo typing an epistle to make a point
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Gokoyer0(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Rest, KONGI is 88 now
JASONjnr:
This girl is very intelligent.....

If she's set to debate with Soyinka, he will be rubbished!

11 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Antidoteee: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2023
We all know Prof WS is fast becoming an ethnic bigot. Chimamanda, don't stress urself replying him

1 Like

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Nyne: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

A man and a woman shouldn’t debate. That’s why Wole Soyinka chose to debate with Datti. She should find a woman like her to debate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by splashbaby(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Obi people thinks and believes that Nigeria revolves around their family, friends and neighbourhoods.

To them the opinions and electoral values of the entire North and those with contrary views in the South and South West doesn't matter. They erroneously believe they are in the majority because they makes the most noise on social media...

They over estimate themselves, believing they won the presidential election without the votes of the North and majority of the south west, even though they didn't have polling agents in almost 30% of the polling centres in the North.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by obyrich(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Madam rest
Oga rest too

1 Like

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Lifestone(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Freedom of disagreement
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

My only problem with her. She can be tribalistic and her love for gayism stuff
In what way is she tribalistic?
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by KingLennon(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2023
8by6incherr:
In as much as I respect this woman, involvement will stain her
She will wash it with hypo. She's saying the truth cheesy
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Vadese1: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2023
I disagree with the old man too.

1 Like

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by splashbaby(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

Which girl? This one is just the regular busy body girl promoting ethnic strife.

14 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by PulaPower: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Mtchew..

This pained Shima-radarada is voicing out her agony. What is paining her is not the interview..

What’s paining her is the image below - it started from Ashunu Ashebi then got passed onto her, alas! , it’s not fast spreading in their region..

The most unfortunate thing for them is that there’s absolutely nothing they can do about it, except to be waking up everyday to bitterness & sadness!

13 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by PStacks(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Arise TV is located Inside Lagos South West Nigeria and this Same Station keeps brining people into their Studio to denigrate and Insult our own leaders from the South West we hold with so much Esteem and In High Repute and Regards.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie was on Arise TV Yesterday and said and I quote

"Professor Wole Soyinka is not restrained in words himself".

These people at the slightest Oppourtunity ever, never cease to show how uncultured and Ill-mannered they are.

On Same Interview on Arise Tv, She mentioned she has a House in the USA and One in Lagos, I was so shocked she didn't mention she had a House in Anambra.

After she spoke Ill of Professor Wole Soyinka not being restraint in Words, she shoved a smile as if to giggle which is characteristic of someone that has done evil and knows it.

It was visible even blind eyes could see the interviewer was a fan to the unsettled lady he was interviewing.

At every given instance she catches her breath the Charles Guy interviewing her agrees with everything she says and also affirms everybody would agree with her.

That right there is exactly where the problem is from.

Obidients see themselves as "Everybody".

Obidients see themselves as larger than life.

Obidients think they should take my own decisions for me on my behalf.

Obidients believes what is good for them is what is good for "Everybody".

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie said her reason she chose Peter Obi as her candidate was because he had personally gone to pay Homage in the past to her father and Mother.

It's about her and them alone.

The World must revolve around her and her people alone because they are the special ones and choosen one's

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is the First Ever *Biafran-American* I know of.

If for anything I am so glad this 2023 Presidential Elections Exposed the Wolves in sheep clothing's amongst us. The Enemies within.

Those that Sleep, Eat and Drink with us but dont love us.

You have a House in Lagos and you are not for Bola Ahmed Tinubu a one time Governor of Lagos but you prefer a Peter Obi that can not guarantee Your Safety in Anambra.

Now that Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie got to make a trip to Nigeria, I can bet her itenery within Nigeria would be all about Lagos alone and maybe Abuja and nothing at all about Anambra and yet you Prefer Peter Obi to Bola Tinubu.

How these people seat logic in the Head Baffles me.

In this clip, I have taken my time to respond adequately and Robustly to her infamous Letter to the President of the Free-World Joe Biden.

I am so Dissapointed in Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie to say the Least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qeP62HYSDo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Badguy77(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2023
This cultist man too dey full of himself until small picking disgrace am publicly before him eyes go clear ba
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by edungene7: 7:24am On Apr 12, 2023
every rational being does disagree with the old pa called professor he is only using the future of the incoming generations to dance skelewu
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by bigdammyj: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Noted.
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by ShaqFu: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/TheoAbuAgada/status/1645891900312895489?s=20
She should state her reasons. It's that simple.
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by thesicilian: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2023
And I disagree with you.
And someone else disagrees with me.
We all have rights to our opinions.
That shouldn't lead to animosities or verbal missiles

2 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Millimann: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2023
8by6incherr:
In as much as I respect this woman, involving in politics will stain her
Yes, the same way it has stained the man prof.
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Newnas(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

And you know this because you've read all her books and all his books?

Or you have a PhD in linguistics and debate?

Or you've seen each of them debate before?

9 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Kwamecron(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2023
U never attain half of his achievement u dey disagree
… Igbos can never attain power in Nigeria, they will disagree with everybody …

We can now see why are at maginalized
Betrayer of themself… Obi let us kw now

9 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Alsenora: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Many of them will not listen or get it until they see those self same politicians across parties they are feuding over aligning on common interest while they are making parmanent enemies of friends and falmiles just for differing in views..
Sultty:
make these people rest, know when to fight know when to scheme, know when to accept defeat etc. Na so so noise since February

2 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by ebenholer2(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2023
EXPECTED OF BIGOTS...I WILL NOT IN ANY WAY BELIEVE THAT CHIMAMANDA WILL AGREE WITH PROF SOYINKA COS BIGOTRY IS IN BLOOD AND UNTIL HIS BLOOD IS TOTALLY FLUSHED OUT AND NON-BIGOTED BLOOD IS PUMPED IN BEFORE THERE CAN BE ANY CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by edungene7: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2023
PStacks:
Arise TV is located Inside Lagos South West Nigeria and this Same Station keeps brining people into their Studio to denigrate and Insult our own leaders from the South West we hold with so much Esteem and In High Repute and Regards.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie was on Arise TV Yesterday and said and I quote

"Professor Wole Soyinka is not restrained in words himself".

These people at the slightest Oppourtunity ever, never cease to show how uncultured and Ill-mannered they are.

On Same Interview on Arise Tv, She mentioned she has a House in the USA and One in Lagos, I was so shocked she didn't mention she had a House in Anambra.

After she spoke Ill of Professor Wole Soyinka not being restraint in Words, she shoved a smile as if to giggle which is characteristic of someone that has done evil and knows it.

It was visible even blind eyes could see the interviewer was a fan to the unsettled lady he was interviewing.

At every given instance she catches her breath the Charles Guy interviewing her agrees with everything she says and also affirms everybody would agree with her.

That right there is exactly where the problem is from.

Obidients see themselves as "Everybody".

Obidients see themselves as larger than life.

Obidients think they should take my own decisions for me on my behalf.

Obidients believes what is good for them is what is good for "Everybody".

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie said her reason she chose Peter Obi as her candidate was because he had personally gone to pay Homage in the past to her father and Mother.

It's about her and them alone.

The World must revolve around her and her people alone because they are the special ones and choosen one's

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is the First Ever *Biafran-American* I know of.

If for anything I am so glad this 2023 Presidential Elections Exposed the Wolves in sheep clothing's amongst us. The Enemies within.

Those that Sleep, Eat and Drink with us but dont love us.

You have a House in Lagos and you are not for Bola Ahmed Tinubu a one time Governor of Lagos but you prefer a Peter Obi that can not guarantee Your Safety in Anambra.

Now that Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie got to make a trip to Nigeria, I can bet her itenery within Nigeria would be all about Lagos alone and maybe Abuja and nothing at all about Anambra and yet you Prefer Peter Obi to Bola Tinubu.

How these people seat logic in the Head Baffles me.

In this clip, I have taken my time to respond adequately and Robustly to her infamous Letter to the President of the Free-World Joe Biden.

I am so Dissapointed in Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie to say the Least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qeP62HYSDo
All this gibberish you littered on public space because u want to air an opinion the people of southwest disrespect others at every giving opportunity stop coming here to cry foul
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by agadez007(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2023
grin
I love the way Chimamanda is peppering some people
They are insulting her with their different accounts here,the worse they can do

grin

1 Like

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2023
Badguy77:
This cultist man too dey full of himself until small picking disgrace am publicly before him eyes go clear ba

We will recall ur MONIKER in nearest FUTURE as part of portfolio n personalty.

3 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by starz100: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2023
danvon:
I wish people can just focus on their jobs, Doctors should be Doctors, Lawyers should be Lawyers, Writers should be Writers they should leave Politics for Politicians
Hahaha, they cannot leave politics for politicians because politics/government affects we all, including the doctor

1 Like

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Agunesinjaweola: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Adichie Never says anything about Soyinka but the fake story was concocted by overzealous Obidiott

Check the Twitter feed again !

Junk journalism still published this for gullible readers.

So Sad 😢

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher Chuks / Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.