Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations (37657 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by LeyeWrites: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Wrong... Jungle Justice will stop in a year if the Parliament passes a law making it a criminal offense with scapegoats taught a lesson!

Nigeria's justice system is not as bad as that of some nations yet you don't hear of such barbarism!

Even in the ancient times, communities had laws about dealing with theft and criminals.

You really come off as one who hasn't been well lettered or exposed! Try change your circle of association. Thank you.
You're on the unlettered one.

Where is the justice for the victims?

2 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by EgunMogaji2: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Leaders of tomorrow 😗
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by GUNITGuy: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2023
nlfpmod:
Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By Students in OAU 'Maximum Shi Shi' Over Phone Theft Allegations

As shared by Chymake Baron Chymaker:

https://twitter.com/chymaker/status/1645892776608018432?s=20

https://thewhistler.ng/oau-500-level-student-tortured-to-death-for-stealing-phone-on-campus/

Facebook User, Olumide GlowVille explains the meaning of "Maximum Shi Shi"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02vEB3GmiqRjAHyiCFYq7bARFbXJxKDqMiK6VenGicBVZLhNK55Y2sgF5eFrh3ma5Tl&id=100005930495763&mibextid=Nif5oz
This is the beginning of something worse to come if no proper investigation is not done to deal with those who perpetuate such ....I graduated from the School I know the management knows about it....
Now an ibo guy is involved it won't be taken lightly once some people gives it a tribal undertones
Chaii so sorry for that...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by kestolove95(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Him fit b d person wey steal d phone, the name na dot nation people ND dey are capable of doing that

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by mutantninja: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Wrong... Jungle Justice will stop in a year if the Parliament passes a law making it a criminal offense with scapegoats taught a lesson!

Nigeria's justice system is not as bad as that of some nations yet you don't hear of such barbarism!

Even in the ancient times, communities had laws about dealing with theft and criminals.

You really come off as one who hasn't been well lettered or exposed! Try change your circle of association. Thank you.
Stop telling me thank you, we are not equals… No law can be passed to stop jungle justice when the Nigerian justice system is a joke … you just have wishful thinking.. you know why it’s wishful thinking? Read the headline of this topic, yeah, JUNGLE JUSTICE! it is weak men like you that ruin this nation…

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by yusman14(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2023
I spent my last semester in this Awo hall, and their vibes their is just annoying. Awo students need to stop a lot of act.
This death is really painful.
These same students will hail politicians that have been stealing their generational wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

If I talk wetin dey my mind .. e go be like say e get why?

Na phone he steal .. Dey kill am

Tribalism wey Dey OAU …pass hitler hatred for Jews ..

But e Dey coded .. even among lectures .. talk more now wey them dey at their peak like Mc Olumo ..

I know OAU.. na my alma mater.. .. we run things there and I know wetin I type .

That boy no for die .. if him name no be chizoputra..

I hates criminals .. and am not supporting his presume act..

But every student of OAU .. know this fact.

Even among the lectures and prof.. and management

Rip son

I understand you .
Tribalism runs in their blood. Inherited from their fadas in likes if the Awos.

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by mutantninja: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2023
LeyeWrites:

Don’t mind the hypocrite… he is probably a thief (corporate/political/business) .. that’s why he feels remorse for a criminal… They’re all the same on the base level… is just that he feels sad a low level criminal got wiped

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by brain54(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Would have loved to hear his side of the story…

Unfortunately, dead men don’t talk.

Sad… especially coming from a learned environment with supposed leaders of the future who are supposed to do things right and in a better way from illiterates.

Say no to jungle justice!

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2023
LeyeWrites:
Not in OAU. There are processes to it. You don't just get accused and beaten.

Okay... Let's assume he was truly guilty, is brutalizing and killing him the way learned people go about justice in this case??!

A citadel of learning with future leaders ought to be far above such barbarism!

3 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by mutantninja: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2023
brain54:
Would have loved to hear his side of the story…

Unfortunately, dead men don’t talk.

Unfortunately… especially from a learning environment with supposed leaders of the future who are supposed to do things right and in a better way from illiterates.

Say no to jungle justice!
Shut up hypocrite… if he got away what about the victims ? You’ll tag them unfortunate? Death to all criminals
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by BastadThiefnubu: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
sad

Slowly the post election hate runs very deep and the targets are always the noisy ones who will enter traps

Sebi you have the guts to insult Professor Wole Soyinka using internet and freedom of speech as cover

You have that guts to go after Baba Adeboye, Adefarasin, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, and MKO

Cry cry baby and defender of evil leaders. You will rot in the hottest part of hell along side the evil people that you support.
Nigeria is one of the worst places on earth because you people will see white and call it black.
Tribalism has damaged your brains! Tufiaka!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by olatuns2017: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

But e Dey coded .. even among lectures .. talk more now wey them dey at their peak like Mc Olumo ..

I know OAU.. na my alma mater.. .. we run things there and I know wetin I type .

Rip son

I graduated from oau more than a decade ago and I know the maximum Shishi which was not based on ethnicity or religion.

If you are caught in criminal act ,even if you are VC relatives, you will get maximum Shishi.

Your Igbocentric won't affect oau students decision...

The maximum Shishi tradition can be amended

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Angelfrost(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2023
LeyeWrites:

Victims?!! I beg your pardon o lettered and superior reasoning one!

When did justice for victims of theft become death of those who stole from them?!!

Even in your Bible or Quran or whatever religion you abide, how is death justified for a mere thief?!!

Please, educate us that are unlearned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by olatuns2017: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Iamuk:

I understand you .
Tribalism runs in their blood. Inherited from their fadas in likes if the Awos.

Yes

We are tribal because you are bigots

Pls you people should leave SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Rip son

Stop saying Rubbish OAU is also my Alma mater. maximum shishi is always the norm at Awo and other hostels. I'm very sure it was not intended to lead to death which is quite unfortunate. It has nothing to do with tribalism. Is their anyone that have been caught stealing without shishi?
Everything must have ethnic colouration to you all.

5 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2023
mutantninja:

Stop telling me thank you, we are not equals… No law can be passed to stop jungle justice when the Nigerian justice system is a joke … you just have wishful thinking.. you know why it’s wishful thinking? Read the headline of this topic, yeah, JUNGLE JUSTICE! it is weak men like you that ruin this nation…

The part in bold is the only meaningful thing you posited up there... We are indeed not equals when it comes to objective and intellectual reasoning.

The rest is so childish and weak it made me laugh out loud! grin

Oga, go get a proper education! Thank you! Cheers! cool

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2023
olatuns2017:

I graduated from oau more than a decade ago and I know the maximum Shishi which was not based on ethnicity or religion.

If you are caught in criminal act ,even if you are VC relatives, you will get maximum Shishi.

Your Igbocentric won't affect oau students decision...

The maximum Shishi tradition can be amended

I left 01.. tru with LLB 05..

My building’s and businesses are all over ife .. oba sijuwade was a close friend .. same with baale of modakeke..

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Bluffly: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2023
mutantninja:

Try to steal where I’m from and you’ll be dead in less than 5 mins.. no one cares about the aftermath of your death … not even God can save you … just try and see slowpoke..
People like you are grand thieves and similar fate as you plan for others will befall you in multiple folds when and where you least expected.

Are you the law. Hand the culprit over to the law to be dealt with according to the provisions of the law.

Cowards. Why not start with the killing of your politicians that you know have stolen away your future and generation yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Angelfrost(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2023
All these OAU students and alumni here being defensive about such absurdity need help!

Instead of you people to speak against what is wrong, you are busy fighting for the honor of your institution!

What a shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Newnas(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Yes but his case may have been handled a little bit differently because of the current ethnic profiling going on by some people in the south west.
What concerns OAU students with ethnicity? Children that don't know what's going on outside campus.

The barbaric culture should have been cancelled long ago. I blame the authorities who let it continue to linger.

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by mutantninja: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

The part in bold is the only meaningful thing you posited up there... We are indeed not equals when it comes to objective and intellectual reasoning.

The rest is so childish and weak it made me laugh out loud! grin

Oga, go get a proper education! Thank you! Cheers! cool
Stay on point, jungle justice is not going anywhere… eradicating jungle justice in such weak justice system in Nigeria just means breeding psychopathic criminals that will kill for sport. Anyways, I don’t pray for evil to befall you. Truth be told, we are not equals. The way you type gave you away as cheap lol
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Moonraker007: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Tribal angle be this... So sad... If that guy get brothers this won't lie low.. Hand him over to the police you sit and torture someone because you are WHO. Does the phone equate his life? I pity the culprits this is barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Oluwaseunomo: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Fate of all ibo animals
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Krugisback(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2023
Yoruba are the most tribalistic tribe in the world

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Abisoye4real: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2023
Tribalism have eaten deep into ur veins, if not u won't say oau have always been like dat. This is not d first time maximum shishi would be meted out on someone, just dat in dis case the moderators were at fault and need to be punished. During my time as an undergraduate student, I witnessed more than 6maximum shishi and it cut across all tribes without any loss of life. So do not politicise or tribalise every opportunity.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by bewla(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Rip son

Even at that most you kill just because you hate some sect

Every Igbo no be the same I have good friends among them and bad friends to

We all no be same

The only thing I get piss of with is once they are two they switch to Igbo language
This I can of not fill comfortable with but it's not there fault na the three wise men why go collect our independence course am

If they have force one national language on us by now will be use to it like the name Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by CodeTemplar: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2023
Oba Awon Unifasiti indeed. No laid down procedure for handling suspicion. They killed their colleague because of a phone of N400,000 at most.

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by FILEBE(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2023
LeyeWrites:
Jungle justice is the way on OAU campus

Are you supporting jungle justice?
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by mutantninja: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Bluffly:

People like you are grand thieves and similar fate as you plan for others will befall you in multiple folds when and where you least expected.

Are you the law. Hand the culprit over to the law to be dealt with according to the provisions of the law.

Cowards. Why not start with the killing of your politicians that you know have stolen away your future and generation yet unborn.

I am not a thief , and I’m not apologetic to thieving criminals like you. Politicians are backed by the law slowpoke, going after them means going after the very law that makes up our society… jungle justice is bad but it’s better than you and your family experiencing armed robbery and losing a loved one or your priced possessions. Like I said, come and try to steal where I live, soon as you even try we sending you to hell ..

3 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by ADSP116(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2023
Little did you realize that when south west they sleep treating every non Yorubas like themselves,Igbos used unsogbu unsogbu politics of Lagos is a no man's land to awake us from slumbering, though I don't support allination of Igbos,but this problem is what you people invited upon yourselves,it really serves you right.
Brendaniel:
Why do I feel this incident is linked to the current style of Tinubu's campaign and propaganda of hatred against Igbo people?

Tinubu has really done a lot of damage to the south west and Nigeria at large but some people can't still see it
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2023
bewla:
Even at that most you kill just because you hate some sect

Every Igbo no be the same I have good friends among them and bad friends to

We all no be same

The only thing I get piss of with is once they are two they switch to Igbo language
This I can of not fill comfortable with but it's not there fault na the three wise men why go collect our independence course am

If they have force one national language on us by now will be use to it like the name Nigeria

Why are not comfortable when Dey speak their language ?
….. and you know too well .. they care less ..when you speak.. and they don’t understand?

Learn to live free..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT / UNILAG Sacks Toyin Ogundipe As Vice Chancellor / Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.