Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. (4106 Views)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Blueace247(f): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

Gen Z

By 29 of this month.. I will be 40 by his grace..

I don't need to know your age.. Na you be the Gen Z

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Blueace247:

K
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by charlesdinho(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

That's why you should always ask for the second side of the story. Ode. He kept insisting inspite of glaring evidences that I must do and undo to pay him. Am I CBN. Or do I use my blood to mint money, fool
Baba, you are a thief. take it or cry over it

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Blueace247:

I saw your last but didn't want to respond as I can't mentor everyone and still have time for myself but this comment touched me.

At your age you should be established with a steady income

If you are a writer truly and willing to learn how to earn good money legally send me an email and I'll add you to my group

You listen and learn from Pros for one month then you start

You'll find some very familiar bug shots on this forum there. If you don't come back here and call me a lair and a scammer

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Blueace247(f): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

I saw your last but didn't want to respond as I can't mentor everyone and still have time for myself but this comment touched me.

At your age you should be established with a steady income

If you are a writer truly and willing to learn how to earn good money legally send me an email and I'll add you to my group

You listen and learn from Pros for one month then you start

You'll find some very familiar bug shots on this forum there. If you don't come back here and call me a lair and a scammer

Thanks!!
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Blueace247:

Thanks!!
O8o 847 3 76 98

Is this number on whatsapp

It's not showing
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Blueace247(f): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

Is this number on whatsapp

It's not showing

The number has been modified.. The mistake was from me

Eze2000
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by captainking(m): 12:57am On Apr 14, 2023
Wodu89:
Y

Dawo

I got funds I was to use in paying in, the guy who received PayPal funds seized the funds and did not pay till now. I dropped the contact

Can't people be sympathetic.

Instead he's telling me that he doesn't care I should pay him.

First, PayPal froze my account eight months. I managed borrowed another one, the guy got the funds 150k and didn't pay me. If I had gotten the 150k would I not pay him ordinary 20k?

I lost my 100-150k per week work

I lost my best client

I lost my poultry business

I explained all this. Yet he wants me to shed my blood to cater for his poverty.

If I had received the funds would I not pay him. See him publishing blackmails like I got the funds I wanted to use in paying him and refused to pay him

Till now I didn't receive the funds and I won't collect it unless the exchanger pays me for the collapse of my business
Too many loop holes in your narration.
How did a business of 1.5m crash cos of 150k.
How does PayPal holding your funds for 8 months concern umar when your business with him was not 8 months ago??
The only excuse you have is that the other guy scammed you of 150k which really does not concern umar if it was not clearly stated that you will receive payment from 3rd party upon which umar will be paid.. Was it?? Was umar aware that PayPal can't or will not pay you direct but to a third party, reciept of funds upon which umar will be paid?? If this was not made known to umar then I am sorry... It is none of his business as his agreement with you was to pay him as he delivers..
Finally.. Did you tutor umar and expressly made it clear to him that he will be charged 10k for the tutor and mentor??
Honestly.. You owe umar.. You have no case if this gets to the law court..
I sympathize with what you have gone through.. Sentiments and emotions aside..
Depends on your response to my enquires.. Umar is right to demand for his pay From the available information..
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 5:35am On Apr 14, 2023
captainking:

How does PayPal holding your funds for 8 months concern umar when your business with him was not 8 months ago??
The only excuse you have is that the other guy scammed you of 150k which really does not concern umar if it was not clearly stated that you will receive payment from 3rd party upon which umar will be paid.. Was it?? Was umar aware that PayPal can't or will not pay you direct but to a third party, reciept of funds upon which umar will be paid?? If this was not made known to umar then I am sorry... It is none of his business as his agreement with you was to pay him as he delivers..
Finally.. Did you tutor umar and expressly made it clear to him that he will be charged 10k for the tutor and mentor??
Depends on your response to my enquires.. Umar is right to demand for his pay From the available information..

He doesn't want to pay and will never pay that's the reason for all the stories it's why he gets so pissed if it seems you missed reading the stories

If I was Umar IL take to Tabbaz thread Business section and blacklist his na,e, account number and phone number. By the time he figures out the massive consequence on all future online business he'll be begging to pay not telling stories
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by captainking(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2023
Eze2000:

He doesn't want to pay and will never pay that's the reason for all the stories it's why he gets so pissed if it seems you missed reading the stories

If I was Umar IL take to Tabbaz thread Business section and blacklist his na,e, account number and phone number. By the time he figures out the massive consequence on all future online business he'll be begging to pay not telling stories
you are right... the stories are just much...
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2023
captainking:

Since you have comprehension issues and have low attentive disorder, I can't help you

If you can't read information because of lengths, learn to shut up
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by captainking(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2023
Wodu89:

Since you have comprehension issues and have low attentive disorder, I can't help you

If you can't read information because of lengths, learn to shut up
from your response..it is obvious you are a scammer. You better pay up the young bloke.
You are lucky you are not dealing with me, Not everyone is a dimwit like you.
I saw through all your numerous lies and stories and i have no emotion for people like you.. Debtor and scammer with pride.
a rational being would understand my questions and provide response. I guess you dont have the privilege of being a rational being
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2023
captainking:

from your response..it is obvious you are a scammer. You better pay up the young bloke.
You are lucky you are not dealing with me, Not everyone is a dimwit like you.
I saw through all your numerous lies and stories and i have no emotion for people like you.. Debtor and scammer with pride.
a rational being would understand my questions and provide response. I guess you dont have the privilege of being a rational being

When you can not read, how can you make honest deductions.

Fulfill the work Satan gave you accuser
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by captainking(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Wodu89:

When you can not read, how can you make honest deductions.

Fulfill the work Satan gave you accuser
pay your debt....
i am amazed at how you are able to type despite the fact that it has been established that the sense God shared did not get to you.
pay your debt oga
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2023
Blueace247:

Seconded
His Number is switched off.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Eze2000:

Watch you language now or is this how you mentor people when you can't even mentor yourself?

You say your Paypal is frozen, good you can produce sereenshots right? I can verify it well since I use Paypal as well.

The thing is you desperately needed 8 months to pay him right? Or is it now 4?

You will get it sir and you will sign or are you scared of something? What is making you angry?

Should I go ahead and create the group and add you both? We move this thread to Business section for blacklisting and keep it active to the end.

@UmarSEO you still have his number?

CC Dominuque Tabbaz

I can send you his number. Even though its no longer active.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2023
UmarSEO:

Oga. You're in the north. During my next trip, please bring him to Abuja let's head to a police station and explain the narratives. Two fools.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Oga. You're in the north. During my next trip, please bring him to Abuja let's head to a police station and explain the narratives. Two fools.

You don't have the balls to face me physically oga keyboard warrior. Oga poultry farmer, as long as you are sitting on my money, it shall never be well with you.
If anything, People are beginning to see you for who you really are. You see that my money, You would pay back in ways unimaginable. You are nothing but a confirmed scammer. Anyone into writing should avoid you like a plague.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2023
UmarSEO:

You don't have the balls to face me physically oga keyboard warrior. Oga poultry farmer, as long as you are sitting on my money, it shall never be well with you.
If anything, People are beginning to see you for who you really are. You see that my money, You would pay back in ways unimaginable. You are nothing but a confirmed scammer. Anyone into writing should avoid you like a plague.

Don't stress yourself. My life is fab. I didn't receive any funds from the exchanger.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Don't stress yourself. My life is fab. I didn't receive any funds from the exchanger.
Your life is miserable and far from fab. That is why you cannot pay those who have worked for you e pad warrior. You are claiming fab while still owing.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
UmarSEO:

Your life is miserable and far from fab. That is why you cannot pay those who have worked for you e pad warrior. You are claiming fab while still owing.

k
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2023
UmarSEO:

Only young scanners behave that way. Always using a new number in scam.

No matured person with a valid old number will rusk it

He won't pay you in a million years
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by captainking(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2023
Wodu89:

werey..confirmed scammer..
your life is now fab...a day ago...you lost your poultry business cos of 100k abi what so?
Scam does not pay,,,chickenfeet will grow in your tommy if you continue this scam
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2023
captainking:

your life is now fab...a day ago...you lost your poultry business cos of 100k abi what so?
Scam does not pay,,,chickenfeet will grow in your tommy if you continue this scam

Yawns. You can't blackmail me. Get lost
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
captainking:

I'm busy. Get busy
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by captainking(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wodu89:

I'm busy. Get busy
You are just hungry,...send account number make i bless you with 20k....pay umar 10k and keep 10k
you don too suffer...and your yahoo no go pay you..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
captainking:

You are just hungry,...send account number make i bless you with 20k....pay umar 10k and keep 10k
you don too suffer...and your yahoo no go pay you..

I'm busy. Good luck
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by captainking(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wodu89:

I'm busy. Good luck
you are broke and proud..be humble and send account number

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by PJtech: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
captainking:
you are broke and proud..be humble and send account number
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
[quote author=PJtech post=122578743][/quote]

cheesy smiley wink
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by PJtech: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Any Nigerian Law Against Civilians In Camouflage? / Derek Chauvin: The Man That Knelt On George Floyd Neck / Cultists Have Overthrown Tiktok!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.