Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. (4078 Views)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
I met an Outsourcer for the content writing on Nairaland Since I am into Content writing. Sent him a DM and he responded. We had an agreement that after I work and attain 40k words is when I would get paid. MUMU me, I agreed.

After doing close to 46k words for this scammer, I demanded payment and that was when our drama started. At first, he blocked me on WhatsApp. After a while I called him out on Nairaland, then he proceeded to pay part of the money owed. Remaining 20K. Make baba Pay me the remaining Money now him dey yarn dust.

He had the effrontery to tell me he was not going to pay me what is left because I called him out. He has many monikers such as wodu89 GardenGreen and OutofEden JohnSamuel35. I would not rest until he pays me back my money. The Bastard is now lying that He trained me and I am owing him 10k. The bastard has forgotten that to get trained you pay upfront.

All that is not my concern. I just need Wodu89 to Pay me the balance of 20k or it shall never be well with you in this world.

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
I did not scam him. I was supposed to pay him commissions for works done but the money didn't get to me.

PayPal froze my account with 150,000 Naira in it for eight months and other 150,000 Naira I received through am exchanger wasn't paid to me. I told him. He knows all this. He says he doesn't care I must use myself for ritual to pay him.

Why I have no bias to not pay him, I am.constrained by third party situations which out of his wickedness for someone I trained refused to understand the situation

Because Fredfrankhussle received my PayPal funds and refused to pay for my funds, I was unable to pay my team. I lost the trust of people that took me time to gather together.

The situation escalated. The company kept saying they sent an amount and sent screenshot, Fredfrankhussle kept mute the first one week of getting my funds and did not notify me until after I told him a week later. Because of the back and forths, the company sacked me. I lost my job that gave me 100,000 - 150,000 Naira per week

My writing business collapsed.

My poultry of 400 - 500 chickens collapsed

My other businesses that were tied to my cash inflow all collapsed. As a result I am unable to pay my team and workers and shit my businesses

This is what I got from doing business with Fredfrankhussle.

UmarSEO is one of the many workers who worked with me on these projects. He was fully aware of the PayPal funds withdrawal issues, While it takes time to rebuild anything destroyed, because of the actions of Fredfrankhussle, UmarSEO is chasing me all over the forum addressing me as a scammer. I employed him, yes I received the PayPal funds I was to use in paying him, but Fredfrankhussle scammed me and collapsed my businesses. The money remains with him till as of today

I will never collect the money from him at the value of the funds he received. I must get full value or at least 70% of the value of my businesses he destroyed.

And as for UMARSeo. I trained and mentored him. The mentorship fee is charged 10,000 Naira for my services. The balance owed to him out of the 20,000 Naira would be 10,000 Naira.

This is how things panned out.

I am currently being hunted all over the forum for money I didn't receive or eat by people who yes, provided legitimate services. The scammer responsible for this theft is Fredfrankhussle, not me. UmarSEO is blackmailing me because he wrote articles. I got funds for his services but was scammed by
Fredfrankhussle. Till as of today Fredfrankhussle is responsible for the loss of my 100-120k per week job, collapse of my poultry and my writing business

I did not receive the funds he got on my behalf till today

My poultry business of 1.5 Million Naira collapsed because Fredfrankhussle scammed me. I am now without anything at all. No jobs, no money. On top of it, I am being chased my one of the person's who worked for me and I could not pay. Fredfrankhussle is the architect and the one responsible for everything

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
It is easy to beg people for sympathy. I trained and mentored you without asking for a dime in things you couldn't have learnt or known otherwise. Funds got seized by PayPal for eight months. I won't kill myself to please anyone. Till as I write funds are witheld by PayPal till August

I am now charging deductions for the knowledge I impacted you. After PayPal unblocks the account in August you will get the remaining.

Good luck with the cheap blackmails
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wizzzkid: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Two of Ona Dey craze abeg

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by dawnomike(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:
It is easy to beg people for sympathy. I trained and mentored you without asking for a dime in things you couldn't have learnt or known otherwise. Funds got seized by PayPal for eight months. I won't kill myself to please anyone. Till as I write funds are witheld by PayPal till August

I am now charging deductions for the knowledge I impacted you. After PayPal unblocks the account in August you will get the remaining.

You know, I understand the pains of what you've been through... But the way you are sounding about the money you owe him is wrong.

He is not the cause of the collapse of your business and the best you can do is to at least, be humble in it all.

I pray God restores all you have lost in multiple folds

8 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
dawnomike:
You know, I understand the pains of what you've been through... But the way you are sounding about the money you owe him is wrong.

He is not the cause of the collapse of your business and the best you can do is to at least, be humble in it all.

I pray God restores all you have lost in multiple folds
Y

Dawo

I got funds I was to use in paying in, the guy who received PayPal funds seized the funds and did not pay till now. I dropped the contact

Can't people be sympathetic.

Instead he's telling me that he doesn't care I should pay him.

First, PayPal froze my account eight months. I managed borrowed another one, the guy got the funds 150k and didn't pay me. If I had gotten the 150k would I not pay him ordinary 20k?

I lost my 100-150k per week work

I lost my best client

I lost my poultry business

I explained all this. Yet he wants me to shed my blood to cater for his poverty.

If I had received the funds would I not pay him. See him publishing blackmails like I got the funds I wanted to use in paying him and refused to pay him

Till now I didn't receive the funds and I won't collect it unless the exchanger pays me for the collapse of my business
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by charlesdinho(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

no time for yeye talk. pay the guy his money except you are a fraudster truly

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
charlesdinho:

no time for yeye talk. pay the guy his money except you are a fraudster truly

I know you won't make time to read the narratives. Mentally weak species.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by charlesdinho(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

i don hear u. if no be fraudster you be, why did you block him? cheap thief

10 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Teeneyo(m): 2:28am On Apr 13, 2023
Hmmmm
Dis matter tie wrapper
Sometimes in dis life patience is needed
If d Op is prior to wat is going on in his boss life
E shud b patient
To watch ur business crumble is nt easy at all

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Kingkyle1(m): 2:53am On Apr 13, 2023
Guy pay the nigga his wages. Anyone can use the story of unfortunate happenings to avert his or her payment responsibilities.
It really not the writer's business oo. The reason you want it to be his business is because you mentored him and you feel he owes you something but in actual sense, no one owes you anything.

See, Anyone can use that excuse in order to draw sympathy and evade payments. What is his business with your personal affairs? Why should he be a victim of your travails?

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

Wodu89:

Wodu89:
Y

Dawo

I got funds I was to use in paying in, the guy who received PayPal funds seized the funds and did not pay till now. I dropped the contact

Can't people be sympathetic.

Instead he's telling me that he doesn't care I should pay him.

First, PayPal froze my account eight months. I managed borrowed another one, the guy got the funds 150k and didn't pay me. If I had gotten the 150k would I not pay him ordinary 20k?

I lost my 100-150k per week work

I lost my best client

I lost my poultry business

I explained all this. Yet he wants me to shed my blood to cater for his poverty.

If I had received the funds would I not pay him. See him publishing blackmails like I got the funds I wanted to use in paying him and refused to pay him

Till now I didn't receive the funds and I won't collect it unless the exchanger pays me for the collapse of my business
Wodu89:

I've been on Nairaland since 2013 and I began my life as a writer here. Today Im a legend in the literature section. I read and write a lot but no longer on Nairaland because of so much scam and foul-mannered characters. Indeed, this is my third comment since last year January. The second omment was made just minutes ago and the first months back.

I chose to respond to you for 3 reasons.

1. As a veteran writer I'm a boss. I mentor over 200 writers from different parts of the world but the majority are from Nigeria and many are right here on NL. There is nothing i have not seen in this business including too many stories like yours.

2. Your attitude.
You act and sound like withholding someone's money is your right! and heaven won't fall.

3. Your last comment to @charlesdinho
Mentally weak species you said. Well I'm not mentally weak so let's go.

Let's start with a little story.
I was driving sometime last month when i met an old friend and took him to a nearby joint for some drinks. The lady promptly started complaining that he owes her 5500 naira. This is a guy whose 30k debt i had to forgive a while back because of his evasive nature.

So this woman was asking for her money and my friend was like.... my name is Wodu89: and it is my right not to pay you till it suits me besides my business is not doing well and i told you so shut up and wait.....
Simply put he was making mouth.

The woman ended up calling the police from a station just a little way down the street and my guy was arrested.
I had to do a lot of talking and stood as guarantor to avoid jail and bail things. I dropped the last 2k on me and promised he would bring the rest within 2 days. They accepted, we dropped our phone numbers and left.

Two days later, the police called me. My guy had dropped a fake number and I was the one they could get. I called my guy and he said i should not worry that nothing will happen.
In anger I sent the DPO both his numbers and promised to drop his home address or take them there myself if they don't see the money in 7 days.
The fool was angry at me for casting him but las las he paid.

Take note that...
1. The police didn't want to hear his many tales of woes in business
2. The money involved was very small. Four times smaller than what you owe.

When i started my writing career I was defrauded by a very popular Nairalander called simonhaby from South Africa using your present technique. I gave him my first work, a novel of over 100k words in 32 chapters. I never saw a penny till today yet that book circulated wide and far even to bookstores and libraries' in the USA. I know because it still carries the original title I gave it. It made best seller on Okadabooks in 2016

Simon was a veteran writer before me. He promised to mentor me. Promised to work on my book, edit and give it a new name before he could even publish it to his new website because i was a novice but had talent. I was excited, was expecting dividends within months. I worked hard and slept little but was happy I had finally found work . At the end... after months of waiting... it was just a scam .

I won't call you a scammer just yet but you strike me as one who doesn't want to pay money you owe.

Your story is too long and complex and your mouth too much.
It is not UmarSEO s place to understand and appreciate your predicament, if at all real, but it is his place to collect his money by all and every means, even the police will help him by first putting you in a cell. Situations' like these are why you have people and companies file for bankrupcy protection or taking the legal status of limited liability ... ... LTD

Telling him to wait till August to get his money is bullshit but you know what? It's the classsical scam now.
Clever scammers who realize they can be tracked or blacklisted to forstall future business online no longer say they won't pay but rather sound like you.... they will pay but you must wait for now. At the end of the day... weeks and months later they still can't pay.

You owe someone money and you are saying you don't have time for his nonsense?
You block him too?

Bro, you are lucky you are not dealing with me now that i have money to spend and experience. I would have had all the accounts linked to your BVN frozen then blocked you. For months you'll be running from piller to post and only my signature can help you but you will never get it.

Your character sulks!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

I've been on Nairaland since 2013 and I began my life as a writer here. Today Im a legend in the literature section. I read and write a lot but no longer on Nairaland because of so much scam and foul-mannered characters. Indeed, this is my third comment since last year January. The second omment was made just minutes ago and the first months back.

1. As a veteran writer I'm a boss. I mentor over 200 writers from different parts of the world but the majority are from Nigeria and many are right here on NL. There is nothing i have not see in this business including too many stories like yours.

2. Your attitude.
You act and sound like withholding someone's money is your right! and heaven won't fall.

I was driving sometime last month when i met an old friend and took him to a nearby joint for some drinks. The lady promptly started complaining that he owes her 5500 naira. This is a guy whose 30k debt i had to forgive a while back because of his evasive nature.

So this woman was asking for her money and my friend was like.... my name is Wodu89: and it is my right not to pay you till it suits me besides my business is not doing well and i told you so shut up and wait.
... simply put he was making mouth.

The woman ended up calling the police from a station just a little way down the street and my guy was arrested. I had to do a lot of talking and stood as guarantor to avoid jail things and bail. I dropped 2k and promised he would bring the rest within 2 days. They accepted, we dropped our phone number and left.

Two days later the police called me. My guy had dropped a fake number and I was the one they could get. I called my guy and he said i should not worry that nothing will happen.
In anger I sent the DPO both his numbers myself and promised to drop his home address if they don't see the money in 7 days.
The fool was angry with me for casting him but las las he paid.

Take note that...

When i started my writing career I was defrauded by a very popular Nairalander called simonhaby from South Africa using your present technique. I gave him my first work, a novel of over 100k words in 32 chapters. I never saw a penny till today yet that book circulated wide and far even to bookstores and libraries' in the USA. I know because it still carries the original title I gave it. It made best seller on Okadabooks in 2016

Simon was a veteran writer before me. He promised to mentor me. Promised to work on my book, edit and give it a new name before he could even publish it to his new website because i was a novice but had talent. I was excited, was expecting dividends within months. I worked hard and slept little but was happy I had finally found work . At the end... after months of waiting... it was just a scam .

I won't call you a scammer just yet but you strike me as one who doesn't want to pay money you owe.

It is not UmarSEO s place to understand and appreciate your predicament, if at all real, but it is his place to collect his money by all and every means, even the police will help him by first putting you in a cell. Situations' like these are why you have people and companies file for bankrupcy protection or taking the legal status of limited liability ... ... LTD

Telling him to wait till August to get his money is bullshit but you know what? It's the classsical scam now.
Clever scammers who realize they can be tracked or blacklisted to forstall future business online no longer say they won't pay but rather sound like you.... they will pay but you must wait for now. At the end of the day... weeks and months later they still can't pay.

You block him too?

Bro, you are lucky you are not dealing with me now that i have money to spend and experience. I would have had all the accounts linked to your BVN frozen then blocked you. For months you'll be running from piller to post and only my signature can help you but you will never get it.

Your character sulks!

I know you when you began your career. You applied even for my mentorship

Give yourself a break Eze. You're not all that mentee

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2023
charlesdinho:

i don hear u. if no be fraudster you be, why did you block him? cheap thief

That's why you should always ask for the second side of the story. Ode. He kept insisting inspite of glaring evidences that I must do and undo to pay him. Am I CBN. Or do I use my blood to mint money, fool
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

I know you when you began your career. You applied even for my mentorship

Give yourself a break Eze. You're not all that mentee

Stop trying to clean yourself up using me pls I don't appreciate that.

I don't know you from Adam and prefer it that way.

By the way if you've been such a big shot one wonders how come one single missed payment makes you super broke lol

100k weekly you said and suddenly you can't pay 20k

Give yourself a break.

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

Stop trying clean yourself up using me pls I don't appreciate that.

I don't know you andbw old prefer it that way.

By the way of you've been such a big one wonder how come one single missed payment makes you super broke lol

Give yourself a break.

A writer with a weak intellect. Read the other side of the story. Be civil
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

A writer with a weak intellect. Read the other side of the story. Be civil

I have read all your rants and noticed you are the only writer here with an usually sharp intellect and an even sharper tongue

How about we create a Whatsapp resolution group and get the police involved so you can have the time you so desperately need to pay up your debt to OmarSEO

You sign an agreement and go.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

I have read all your rants and noticed you are the only writer here with an usually sharp intellect and an even sharper tongue

How about we create a Whatsapp resolution group and get the police involved so you can have the time you so desperately need to pay up your debt to UmarSEO

You sign an agreement and go.

We all sign a binding agreement.

I will pick up all extra bills, including payments to the police.

cc: Wodu89 UmarSEO

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

We all sign a binding agreement.

I will pick up all extra bills, including payments to the police.

cc: Wodu89 OmarSEO

Oga. Give me address let's meet. You're stvpid. You're lblind to read Abi. Idiot. You didn't read that PayPal froze funds in account for eight months Abi. Idiot
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

Oga. Give me address let's meet. You're stvpid. You're lblind to read Abi. Idiot. You didn't read that PayPal froze funds in account for eight months Abi. Idiot

Watch you language now or is this how you mentor people when you can't even mentor yourself?

You say your Paypal is frozen, good you can produce sereenshots right? I can verify it well since I use Paypal as well.

The thing is you desperately needed 8 months to pay him right? Or is it now 4?

You will get it sir and you will sign or are you scared of something? What is making you angry?

Should I go ahead and create the group and add you both? We move this thread to Business section for blacklisting and keep it active to the end.

@UmarSEO you still have his number?

CC Dominuque Tabbaz

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

Watch you language now or is this how you mentor people when you can't even mentor yourself?

You say your Paypal is frozen, good you can produce sereenshots right? I can verify it well since I use Paypal as well.

You will get it sir and you will sign or are you scared of something?

CC Dominuque Tabbaz

You ar madd. Tell the other party if he wasn't provided with screenshots aproko
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

You ar madd. Tell the other party if he wasn't provided with screenshots aproko

I have warned you to watch your language, sir.

He will produce all you want else I will wash my hands off this nonsense. Once that whatsaps group is created we will coordinate our meeting in a single police station where all this will be resolved and you get the time you need to pay back the money

That is after showing proof of you have said here from the Frozen Paypal account to the ruin poultry

By the way the reason I am copying the two below is they moderate the blacklisting thread in Business section... your number aznd bank details go there in red. It's either you make peace with your guy sir or others step in.

CC Dominuque Tabbaz
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

I have warned you to watch your language, sir.

He will produce all you want else I will wash my hands off this nonsense. Once that whatsaps group is created we will coordinate our meeting in a single police station where all this will be resolved and you get the time you need to pay back the money

That is after showing proof of you have said here from the Frozen Paypal account to the ruin poultry

By the way the reason I am copying the two below is they moderate the blacklisting thread in Business section... your number aznd bank details go there in red. It's either you make peace with your guy sir or others step in.

CC Dominuque Tabbaz

You are madd. Extremely stbpid. If you don't do your worst you're not a human being you animal. You blind Abi. You want dey interrogate me. That's why people like your kinds die miserably from pokenosing. Ode

Go and read. Everything I have to say is in my earlier comments. Intellectually weak eediot
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

You are madd. Extremely stbpid. If you don't do your worst you're not a human being you animal. You blind Abi. You want dey interrogate me. That's why people like your kinds die miserably from pokenosing. Ode

Go and read. Everything I have to say is in my earlier comments. Intellectually weak eediot

Let me state for the record I will not ask you a thing talk less of interogate you. The person that will ask you will post his picture in uniform right in the group and direct us all to a police station near you. He does this thing for living

It will all be very easy for you to prove yourself and all you are saying so calm down. You are not a scammer are you? All you have is true right?

Come and sign an agreement state that you will pay your debt within a specific period...

That's al sir. It won't cost you a dime. I will foot the bills.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

Let me state for the record I will not ask you a thing. The person that will ask you with post his picture in uniform right in the group and direct us all to a police station near you.

It will all be very easy for you to prove yourself and all you are saying so calm down. You are not a scammer are you? All you have is true right?

Come and sign an agreement state that you will pay your debt within a specific period...

That's al sir. It won't cost you a dime. I will foot the bills.

It will never be well with you in this life if you don't carry out your threat. I am waiting

Eediot
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

It will never be well with you in this life if you don't carry out your threat. I am waiting

Eediot

Lol, for the record I am not threatening you sir.

I'm interested in seeing a fellow writer get his money and I want to know you are legit.

Do we have your go ahead to create the whatsapp group?

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Blueace247(f): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

1. As a veteran writer I'm a boss. I mentor over 200 writers from different parts of the world but the majority are from Nigeria and many are right here on NL. There is nothing i have not see in this business including too many stories like yours.

2. Your attitude.

So this woman was asking for her money and my friend was like.... my name is Wodu89: and it is my right not to pay you till it suits me besides my business is not doing well and i told you so shut up and wait.
... simply put he was making mouth.

The woman ended up calling the police from a station just a little way down the street and my guy was arrested. I had to do a lot of talking and stood as guarantor to avoid jail things and bail. I dropped 2k and promised he would bring the rest within 2 days. They accepted, we dropped our phone number and left.

Two days later the police called me. My guy had dropped a fake number and I was the one they could get. I called my guy and he said i should not worry that nothing will happen.
In anger I sent the DPO both his numbers myself and promised to drop his home address if they don't see the money in 7 days.
The fool was angry with me for casting him but las las he paid.

Take note that...

You block him too?

Your character sulks!

I really appreciate this words of yours.. I just started out as a writer last year November and trying to scale it.. Your experiences have motivate me because I have come across different scammers here with their different gimmicks such as this person here.. It obvious he's a scammer.. I would like to get to know you better for gigs that can further broaden my knowledge..
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Blueace247(f): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

Stop trying clean yourself up using me pls I don't appreciate that.

I don't know you andbw old prefer it that way.

By the way of you've been such a big one wonder how come one single missed payment makes you super broke lol

Give yourself a break.

A cheap scammer
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Blueace247(f): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

You can tell that to the police oga..

You are a cheap scammer!!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Blueace247(f): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eze2000:

You will get it sir and you will sign or are you scared of something? What is making you angry?

Should I go ahead and create the group and add you both? We move this thread to Business section for blacklisting and keep it active to the end.

@UmarSEO you still have his number?

CC Dominuque Tabbaz

Seconded
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Blueace247(f): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wodu89:

Bro.. You wouldn't rant like this if police were t involved.. Or you dey for canta
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Blueace247:

I really appreciate this words of yours.. I just started out as a writer last year November and trying to scale it.. Your experiences have motivate me because I have come across different scammers here with their different gimmicks such as this person here.. It obvious he's a scammer.. I would like to get to know you better for gigs that can further broaden my knowledge..

Gen Z

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex, Illicit Drugs And The Enugu Girls Of The Night / Pastor Deflowers House Maid / Why Can't Nigeria Government Allow Citizens To Posses Guns At Home For Defence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.