Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. (4105 Views)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by captainking(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
[quote author=PJtech post=122578743][/quote]
Are you wodu89?
It's the broke proud scammer I want.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by PJtech: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
pls do help me with little amount... i need really need am
captainking:

Are you wodu89?
It's the broke proud scammer I want.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Teeneyo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
I was rooting for wodu89
Cus my business is going tru a cash crunch
N i cudnt pay staff as normal
Bt wit abit of begging and promising to tip them
Wen it shows,they understoood and we are all in good terms

So why d insult@wodu89
M begining to think u are a scammer
U cant b owing someone dis huge amt..and still b taking the high road
Come down
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Teeneyo:
I was rooting for wodu89
Cus my business is going tru a cash crunch
N i cudnt pay staff as normal
Bt wit abit of begging and promising to tip them
Wen it shows,they understoood and we are all in good terms

So why d insult@wodu89
M begining to think u are a scammer
U cant b owing someone dis huge amt..and still b taking the high road
Come down

Begging ?

Did you read the narrative?

Did I owe or did you read the narrative?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Teeneyo(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wodu89:

Begging ?

Are u not owing UmarSeo
Read my comment well..
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Teeneyo(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wodu89:

Begging ?

N i was talking abt my own personal experience wit my staff..i am owing
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Brokeness(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Eze2000:

Only young scanners behave that way. Always using a new number in scam.

No matured person with a valid old number will rusk it

He won't pay you in a million years

Good day sir. Pls I would like to be under your tutelage in the writing field. I have no prior experience, but I am equally a fast learner and can adapt in almost any situation I find myself.

I just need to learn some online skill to be able to fend for myself in school as I'm a soon to be fresher.

I humbly await your reply.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Wodu89:
Y

Dawo

I got funds I was to use in paying in, the guy who received PayPal funds seized the funds and did not pay till now. I dropped the contact

Can't people be sympathetic.

Instead he's telling me that he doesn't care I should pay him.

First, PayPal froze my account eight months. I managed borrowed another one, the guy got the funds 150k and didn't pay me. If I had gotten the 150k would I not pay him ordinary 20k?

I lost my 100-150k per week work

I lost my best client

I lost my poultry business

I explained all this. Yet he wants me to shed my blood to cater for his poverty.

If I had received the funds would I not pay him. See him publishing blackmails like I got the funds I wanted to use in paying him and refused to pay him

Till now I didn't receive the funds and I won't collect it unless the exchanger pays me for the collapse of my business
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ lamentations of a scammer! Una no go ever change! Go settle that dude and forget about these your moonlight tales.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
NGArmyTerrorist:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ lamentations of a scammer! Una no go ever change! Go settle that dude and forget about these your moonlight tales.

Get lost
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by emmnprince(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wodu89:

Get lost

You claimed one Fredhussle received fund via PayPal in your behalf and didn't pay you. As a result of Fredhussle's action your businesses crashed which made you unable to pay your staff and, most especially, Umar that called you out because you refused to pay his balance for job he did for you.

Others commented and tried to mediate into the matter, but you ended up cursing and spewing unsound words at them to high heaven because they didn't see things from your side through your tales.

One can easily conclude with your manner of approach and emotional outburst that you're a scammer just the way you claimed Fredhussle is.

You need to learn so many soft skills in life, especially in your interaction with people. I hope you learn from Eze. Upon your sharp words at him, he was able to control his temper and emotion at you, and he even want to proffered a soft landing for you but you keep attacking him and others with words.

Kindly do the needful by paying up what you owed Umar.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
emmnprince:

You claimed one Fredhussle received fund via PayPal in your behalf and didn't pay you. As a result of Fredhussle's action your businesses crashed which made you unable to pay your staff and, most especially, Umar that called you out because you refused to pay his balance for job he did for you.

Others commented and tried to mediate into the matter, but you ended up cursing and spewing unsound words at them to high heaven because they didn't see things from your side through your tales.

One can easily conclude with your manner of approach and emotional outburst that you're a scammer just the way you claimed Fredhussle is.

You need to learn so many soft skills in life, especially in your interaction with people. I hope you learn from Eze. Upon your sharp words at him, he was able to control his temper and emotion at you, and he even want to proffered a soft landing for you but you keep attacking him and others with words.

Kindly do the needful by paying up what you owed Umar.

Indeed. Always too emotional to be sentimental

Where you there when I told him PayPal froze funds to be used for payments which he replied saying he doesn't care what I do but must pay him by any means whatever the means maybe.

And where you there wheΓ± backup plan B was communicated to him which was the withdrawal through an exchanger which was never paid till tomorrow?

Hypocrite. You view information but your hypocrisy will taint it

When PayPal locks account for eight months what do an employer do when funds to pay with is seized for eight months ?

And when he was.communicated with to keep him abreast of issues, did you bother yourself to find out his stance.?

If his actions were honourable, have you asked.yourself why the three other affected writers aren't playing the blackmail he's playing

If you can't read information without biases, keep your nose out of affairs that aren't yours so you don't injure yourself in future

I repeat, PayPal funds is seized until August. Nothing can be done unless the bank.is.lifted. if you feel too concerned, go ahead and pay it. It is a seperate thing fro the exchanger who triggered all the crises at hand
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wodu89:

Get lost
Thats a behavior of a scammer! You're lucky that you're not dealing with me, I would have shown you a little pepper.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
NGArmyTerrorist:
Thats a behavior of a scammer! You're lucky that you're not dealing with me, I would have shown you a little pepper.

Indeed. Stop displaying your ignorance. When PayPal freezes account, I should carry knife to break padlock ba?

Eediot. There's a law. And even without it, you can't fight me in ten life times. You wan dey take your life roll dice

Stvpid faagot
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by oliverwrites: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Wodu89:
I did not scam him. I was supposed to pay him commissions for works done but the money didn't get to me.

PayPal froze my account with 150,000 Naira in it for eight months and other 150,000 Naira I received through am exchanger wasn't paid to me. I told him. He knows all this. He says he doesn't care I must use myself for ritual to pay him.

Why I have no bias to not pay him, I am.constrained by third party situations which out of his wickedness for someone I trained refused to understand the situation

Because Fredfrankhussle received my PayPal funds and refused to pay for my funds, I was unable to pay my team. I lost the trust of people that took me time to gather together.

The situation escalated. The company kept saying they sent an amount and sent screenshot, Fredfrankhussle kept mute the first one week of getting my funds and did not notify me until after I told him a week later. Because of the back and forths, the company sacked me. I lost my job that gave me 100,000 - 150,000 Naira per week

My writing business collapsed.

My poultry of 400 - 500 chickens collapsed

My other businesses that were tied to my cash inflow all collapsed. As a result I am unable to pay my team and workers and shit my businesses

This is what I got from doing business with Fredfrankhussle.

UmarSEO is one of the many workers who worked with me on these projects. He was fully aware of the PayPal funds withdrawal issues, While it takes time to rebuild anything destroyed, because of the actions of Fredfrankhussle, UmarSEO is chasing me all over the forum addressing me as a scammer. I employed him, yes I received the PayPal funds I was to use in paying him, but Fredfrankhussle scammed me and collapsed my businesses. The money remains with him till as of today

I will never collect the money from him at the value of the funds he received. I must get full value or at least 70% of the value of my businesses he destroyed.

And as for UMARSeo. I trained and mentored him. The mentorship fee is charged 10,000 Naira for my services. The balance owed to him out of the 20,000 Naira would be 10,000 Naira.

This is how things panned out.

I am currently being hunted all over the forum for money I didn't receive or eat by people who yes, provided legitimate services. The scammer responsible for this theft is Fredfrankhussle, not me. UmarSEO is blackmailing me because he wrote articles. I got funds for his services but was scammed by
Fredfrankhussle. Till as of today Fredfrankhussle is responsible for the loss of my 100-120k per week job, collapse of my poultry and my writing business

I did not receive the funds he got on my behalf till today

My poultry business of 1.5 Million Naira collapsed because Fredfrankhussle scammed me. I am now without anything at all. No jobs, no money. On top of it, I am being chased my one of the person's who worked for me and I could not pay. Fredfrankhussle is the architect and the one responsible for everything
You were busy abusing me on my thread calling me toxic whereas you are the real toxic person here. So you set up a business and for no fault of your employees the business flops and you are refusing to pay your employees for that sole reason. How does that make sense?

Two years ago I signed up a deal to deliver 500k words of menopause article to a client, the client pay us $8k upfront, and refused to pay the rest after delivering the articles, what did I do? Take it on the chin and pay the writers bar one who plagiarised and was caught.

You are a pathetic human it must be said.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
oliverwrites:
You were busy abusing me on my thread calling me toxic whereas you are the real toxic person here. So you set up a business and for no fault of your employees the business flops and you are refusing to pay your employees for that sole reason. How does that make sense?

Two years ago I signed up a deal to deliver 500k words of menopause article to a client, the client pay us $8k upfront, and refused to pay the rest after delivering the articles, what did I do? Take it on the chin and pay the writers bar one who plagiarised and was caught.

You are a pathetic human it must be said.

Focus on your divorce
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Brokeness:

Good day sir. Pls I would like to be under your tutelage in the writing field. I have no prior experience, but I am equally a fast learner and can adapt in almost any situation I find myself.

I just need to learn some online skill to be able to fend for myself in school as I'm a soon to be fresher.

I humbly await your reply.

My brother much as I would have liked I can't help everyone. Too many emails from here already.
Im sorry
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by oliverwrites: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wodu89:

Focus on your divorce
Bloody scammer

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
oliverwrites:
Bloody scammer

Yawns..na your body your bad behavior gum
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by oliverwrites: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wodu89:

Yawns..na your body your bad behavior gum
LOL, coming from someone who is busy scamming others. Very funny.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
oliverwrites:
LOL, coming from someone who is busy scamming others. Very funny.

Yawns. Evil human being.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Brokeness(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Eze2000:

My brother much as I would have liked I can't help everyone. Too many emails from here already.
Im sorry

Sir pls I really need your help honestly, pls find somewhere to just fix me. I will adapt fast pls. I won't give you stress pls. I will learn fast sir. Pls give me a try. I have no helper please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Eze2000(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2023
Brokeness:

Sir pls I really need your help honestly, pls find somewhere to just fix me. I will adapt fast pls. I won't give you stress pls. I will learn fast sir. Pls give me a try. I have no helper please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Alright.

But i want you to change your mentality. Out of the fullness of the heart does the mouth speak. Your moniker speaks to negativity at heart. Change all that.

Contact Blueace247 who is now in my group having met me here. Talk to him. Ask him to tell you what the group is about and how he is coping. If you feel you can cope he has my permission to give you my private whatsapp number. Contact me with it and I will add you up as well.

Think highly of yourself and, with determination and hard work, it will be so in your life.

Good bless you!

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Blueace247(f): 9:33am On May 05, 2023
Eze2000:

Alright.

But i want you to change your mentality. Out of the fullness of the heart does the mouth speak. Your moniker speaks to negativity at heart. Change all that.

Contact Blueace247 who is now in my group having met me here. Talk to him. Ask him to tell you what the group is about and how he is coping. If you feel you can cope he has my permission to give you my private whatsapp number. Contact me with it and I will add you up as well.

Think highly of yourself and, with determination and hard work, it will be so in your life.

Good bless you!

Boss! You are big abeg
The group is about Amazon KDP publishing.. The kind people you will meet there no be here oga.. Eventually you will get there.. Trust me!
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Brokeness(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2023
Eze2000:

Alright.

Good bless you!

I created it out of frustration sir. But I will change it like you said.

Thanks sir. Let me get in touch with him ASAP.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Brokeness(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2023
Blueace247:

Boss! You are big abeg
The group is about Amazon KDP publishing.. The kind people you will meet there no be here oga.. Eventually you will get there.. Trust me!

Good day sir. Boss Eze2000 said I should contact you for briefing pls
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Blueace247(f): 1:46pm On May 05, 2023
Brokeness:

Good day sir. Boss Eze2000 said I should contact you for briefing pls

Chat me
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Brokeness(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2023
Blueace247:

Chat me on 0

Okay
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by maasoap(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2023
Wodu89:

PayPal froze my account with 150,000 Naira in it for eight months and other 150,000 Naira I received through am exchanger wasn't paid to me. I told him. He knows all this. He says he doesn't care I must use myself for ritual to pay him.

And as for UMARSeo. I trained and mentored him. The mentorship fee is charged 10,000 Naira for my services. The balance owed to him out of the 20,000 Naira would be 10,000 Naira.

I am currently being hunted all over the forum for money I didn't receive or eat by people who yes, provided legitimate services.

You are a scammer!
How much are you being owed and how much are you owing people who rendered services to you? The answer is in your comment and it doesn't correlate at all! And you couldn't pay people from your previous weekly 150k because of your tied up 150k?
Secondly, how could you claim that you mentor someone you hired to render service to you?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by fadal(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2023
MONEY MONEY MONEY IS ALL I NEEED
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 11:19am On May 10, 2023
maasoap:

You are a scammer!
How much are you being owed and how much are you owing people who rendered services to you? The answer is in your comment and it doesn't correlate at all! And you couldn't pay people from your previous weekly 150k because of your tied up 150k?
Secondly, how could you claim that you mentor someone you hired to render service to you?

You have low IQ. Let me guess you're a Muslim right?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by maasoap(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2023
Wodu89:

You have low IQ. Let me guess you're a Muslim right?
And the reason why it is easy for you to scam people who work for you is because you are not a Muslim. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huasa Boy Removes Village god (idol) In Kogi State (Photo) / Fraud Alert: Mall2288.com Is A Scam / Is There Any Nigerian Law Against Civilians In Camouflage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.