Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. (4104 Views)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Omaefe(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2023
How can you owe me and you are still insulting me? its a debt you know you must pay so why strong language like idiot, fool , stupid etc. pls @Wodu89 watch it sir so you dont sink the more.

i detest scammers cos i ve been scammed here twice.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Omaefe:
Simple words like am sorry, please be patient would have save you guys all these stories. @ Wodu89, how can you owe someone and you are still using strong language like idiot, stupid on him. see no matter how tenable your excuses are if you dont watch your language no one will buy it. pls do this the right way and save your name.

i detest scammers, i stop doing business here cos I ve been scammed twice.

One sided narrative. PayPal froze account as a result I couldn't access funds. Now I can access funds and ready to pay him. I asked him to take away his defamations and I make the transfer straight up, he refused. I won't kill myself. Since he chose defaming me over getting paid, there's no problem. It's his call
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Teeneyo(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2023
na mumu dey do business on nairaland
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Teeneyo:
na mumu dey do business on nairaland

Says who. I paid others close to 120k. I asked him to take down his blackmail and I pay, he refused. Because he knows I have lots of contacts, he's stylishly looking for how to find my business partners and disconnect me from them. His satanic agenda and envy against me is what he cherishes the most than his money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Video As Ghanaian Woman Jumps From 40 Storey Building Because Her Husband. / 24yrs Old Boy Rapes 8yrs Old Cousin In Mbaise (photo Inside) / Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.