Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. (4102 Views)

How I Was Scammed In A Broad Day Light In Abuja. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by ceejay80s(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2023
Wodu89:
I did not scam him. I was supposed to pay him commissions for works done but the money didn't get to me.

PayPal froze my account with 150,000 Naira in it for eight months and other 150,000 Naira I received through am exchanger wasn't paid to me. I told him. He knows all this. He says he doesn't care I must use myself for ritual to pay him.

Why I have no bias to not pay him, I am.constrained by third party situations which out of his wickedness for someone I trained refused to understand the situation

Because Fredfrankhussle received my PayPal funds and refused to pay for my funds, I was unable to pay my team. I lost the trust of people that took me time to gather together.

The situation escalated. The company kept saying they sent an amount and sent screenshot, Fredfrankhussle kept mute the first one week of getting my funds and did not notify me until after I told him a week later. Because of the back and forths, the company sacked me. I lost my job that gave me 100,000 - 150,000 Naira per week

My writing business collapsed.

My poultry of 400 - 500 chickens collapsed

My other businesses that were tied to my cash inflow all collapsed. As a result I am unable to pay my team and workers and shit my businesses

This is what I got from doing business with Fredfrankhussle.

UmarSEO is one of the many workers who worked with me on these projects. He was fully aware of the PayPal funds withdrawal issues, While it takes time to rebuild anything destroyed, because of the actions of Fredfrankhussle, UmarSEO is chasing me all over the forum addressing me as a scammer. I employed him, yes I received the PayPal funds I was to use in paying him, but Fredfrankhussle scammed me and collapsed my businesses. The money remains with him till as of today

I will never collect the money from him at the value of the funds he received. I must get full value or at least 70% of the value of my businesses he destroyed.

And as for UMARSeo. I trained and mentored him. The mentorship fee is charged 10,000 Naira for my services. The balance owed to him out of the 20,000 Naira would be 10,000 Naira.

This is how things panned out.

I am currently being hunted all over the forum for money I didn't receive or eat by people who yes, provided legitimate services. The scammer responsible for this theft is Fredfrankhussle, not me. UmarSEO is blackmailing me because he wrote articles. I got funds for his services but was scammed by
Fredfrankhussle. Till as of today Fredfrankhussle is responsible for the loss of my 100-120k per week job, collapse of my poultry and my writing business

I did not receive the funds he got on my behalf till today

My poultry business of 1.5 Million Naira collapsed because Fredfrankhussle scammed me. I am now without anything at all. No jobs, no money. On top of it, I am being chased my one of the person's who worked for me and I could not pay. Fredfrankhussle is the architect and the one responsible for everything
Thief

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 10:39am On May 11, 2023
ceejay80s:

Thief

Indeed. PayPal freezing funds in account is thiefry. I'm not surprised. Nigerians are stack illiterates regardless of the education they get
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Fredfrankhussle(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2023
I was shocked when I typed my name on nairaland. Wow I never knew I was this popular.

Scammer scammer everywhere.

Hmm

I get fans plenty

It is well.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
ceejay80s:

Thief
Confirm THief.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
oliverwrites:
You were busy abusing me on my thread calling me toxic whereas you are the real toxic person here. So you set up a business and for no fault of your employees the business flops and you are refusing to pay your employees for that sole reason. How does that make sense?

Two years ago I signed up a deal to deliver 500k words of menopause article to a client, the client pay us $8k upfront, and refused to pay the rest after delivering the articles, what did I do? Take it on the chin and pay the writers bar one who plagiarised and was caught.

You are a pathetic human it must be said.
Very pathetic, he is the true definition of toxic, if anything he got served.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Teeneyo:

Are u not owing UmarSeo
Read my comment well..
He is owing oh. He has not paid and I am not bothered. But everyone knows him now.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
Eze2000:

Only young scanners behave that way. Always using a new number in scam.

No matured person with a valid old number will rusk it

He won't pay you in a million years
He can do as he wishes. It would catch up with him sha.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by oliverwrites: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
UmarSEO:

He can do as he wishes. It would catch up with him sha.
It is even annoying as he is calling others a scammer when he is the real scammer.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
oliverwrites:
It is even annoying as he is calling others a scammer when he is the real scammer.

Better focus on your divorce. I'm not the real for your marital misfortunes
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by shantti(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2023
Wodu89:
It is easy to beg people for sympathy. I trained and mentored you without asking for a dime in things you couldn't have learnt or known otherwise. Funds got seized by PayPal for eight months. I won't kill myself to please anyone. Till as I write funds are witheld by PayPal till August

I am now charging deductions for the knowledge I impacted you. After PayPal unblocks the account in August you will get the remaining.

Good luck with the cheap blackmails

Did u made money for the works he did for u?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by shantti(m): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2023
Eze2000:

I've been on Nairaland since 2013 and I began my life as a writer here. Today Im a legend in the literature section. I read and write a lot but no longer on Nairaland because of so much scam and foul-mannered characters. Indeed, this is my third comment since last year January. The second omment was made just minutes ago and the first months back.

I chose to respond to you for 3 reasons.

1. As a veteran writer I'm a boss. I mentor over 200 writers from different parts of the world but the majority are from Nigeria and many are right here on NL. There is nothing i have not seen in this business including too many stories like yours.

2. Your attitude.
You act and sound like withholding someone's money is your right! and heaven won't fall.

3. Your last comment to @charlesdinho
Mentally weak species you said. Well I'm not mentally weak so let's go.

Let's start with a little story.
I was driving sometime last month when i met an old friend and took him to a nearby joint for some drinks. The lady promptly started complaining that he owes her 5500 naira. This is a guy whose 30k debt i had to forgive a while back because of his evasive nature.

So this woman was asking for her money and my friend was like.... my name is Wodu89: and it is my right not to pay you till it suits me besides my business is not doing well and i told you so shut up and wait.....
Simply put he was making mouth.

The woman ended up calling the police from a station just a little way down the street and my guy was arrested.
I had to do a lot of talking and stood as guarantor to avoid jail and bail things. I dropped the last 2k on me and promised he would bring the rest within 2 days. They accepted, we dropped our phone numbers and left.

Two days later, the police called me. My guy had dropped a fake number and I was the one they could get. I called my guy and he said i should not worry that nothing will happen.
In anger I sent the DPO both his numbers and promised to drop his home address or take them there myself if they don't see the money in 7 days.
The fool was angry at me for casting him but las las he paid.

Take note that...
1. The police didn't want to hear his many tales of woes in business
2. The money involved was very small. Four times smaller than what you owe.

When i started my writing career I was defrauded by a very popular Nairalander called simonhaby from South Africa using your present technique. I gave him my first work, a novel of over 100k words in 32 chapters. I never saw a penny till today yet that book circulated wide and far even to bookstores and libraries' in the USA. I know because it still carries the original title I gave it. It made best seller on Okadabooks in 2016

Simon was a veteran writer before me. He promised to mentor me. Promised to work on my book, edit and give it a new name before he could even publish it to his new website because i was a novice but had talent. I was excited, was expecting dividends within months. I worked hard and slept little but was happy I had finally found work . At the end... after months of waiting... it was just a scam .

I won't call you a scammer just yet but you strike me as one who doesn't want to pay money you owe.

Your story is too long and complex and your mouth too much.
It is not UmarSEO s place to understand and appreciate your predicament, if at all real, but it is his place to collect his money by all and every means, even the police will help him by first putting you in a cell. Situations' like these are why you have people and companies file for bankrupcy protection or taking the legal status of limited liability ... ... LTD

Telling him to wait till August to get his money is bullshit but you know what? It's the classsical scam now.
Clever scammers who realize they can be tracked or blacklisted to forstall future business online no longer say they won't pay but rather sound like you.... they will pay but you must wait for now. At the end of the day... weeks and months later they still can't pay.

You owe someone money and you are saying you don't have time for his nonsense?
You block him too?

Bro, you are lucky you are not dealing with me now that i have money to spend and experience. I would have had all the accounts linked to your BVN frozen then blocked you. For months you'll be running from piller to post and only my signature can help you but you will never get it.

Your character sulks!

Please bro help me, he is owing me too
If u see the work I did for him and he is so arrogant about it, if u see his excuses bro, u will cry, it becomes obvious he doesn't want to pay. He even insults me for not understanding his so called predicament. Bro, I worked my ass of for this guy, even had problems in my work place cos I used all my time to write for him. He made money from my work, oya pay me nah, he refused. I almost died of one illness that I needed to solve with this money. Do u k ow that this dude did not just care at all. Bro please I would like him to be tracked. He messed up the lives of many nairalanders who worked for him
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by shantti(m): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2023
UmarSEO:

His Number is switched off.

Bro, that scammer is owing me too. Please let me send u a mail let's discuss
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by shantti(m): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2023
He also goes by the moniker blendriel
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2023
shantti:

Please bro help me, he is owing me too
If u see the work I did for him and he is so arrogant about it, if u see his excuses bro, u will cry, it becomes obvious he doesn't want to pay. He even insults me for not understanding his so called predicament. Bro, I worked my ass of for this guy, even had problems in my work place cos I used all my time to write for him. He made money from my work, oya pay me nah, he refused. I almost died of one illness that I needed to solve with this money. Do u k ow that this dude did not just care at all. Bro please I would like him to be tracked. He messed up the lives of many nairalanders who worked for him

I always pay for works done. Have we met before ?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by shantti(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Wodu89:

I always pay for works done. Have we met before ?

Yes we have met and I worked my ass off for u
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2023
shantti:

Okay. How come did I not pay you. Why didn't you tell me privately and what really happened. What's your name
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2023
shantti:

Talk o. I must pay everyone whoever worked for me
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2023
shantti:

You can
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Wodu89:

Talk o. I must pay everyone whoever worked for me
Lol Broke Ass Scammer.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2023
UmarSEO:

Lol Broke Ass Scammer.

Not my fault you're misfortunes. Focus on your poverty
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Prokaryote: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
It's August ending,is your account still locked@Wodu89

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Prokaryote:
It's August ending,is your account still locked@Wodu89

I owe you not. Get lost
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Prokaryote: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wodu89:

I owe you not. Get lost
it's obvious you are unrepentant scammer
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Prokaryote:
it's obvious you are unrepentant scammer

Yawns. Your problem
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
shantti:

Wodu89 Just reached out this evening with the intention to pay the remaining balance of 20k. Lets Hope he holds up his end of the bargain.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Wodu89: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
UmarSEO:

Wodu89 Just reached out this evening with the intention to pay the remaining balance of 20k. Lets Hope he holds up his end of the bargain.

If you don't mop up your blackmails forget even one naira. Your call
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

Not my fault you're misfortunes. Focus on your poverty
He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

If you don't mop up your blackmails forget even one naira. Your call

He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End. Go and Choke on the 20K
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2023
ceejay80s:

Thief
A very Big one at that.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2023
ceejay80s:

Thief
Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by UmarSEO: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

I know you when you began your career. You applied even for my mentorship

Give yourself a break Eze. You're not all that mentee
Says Someone who cannot afford 20k Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A So Called Content Outsourcer. by Omaefe(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Simple words like am sorry, please be patient would have save you guys all these stories. @ Wodu89, how can you owe someone and you are still using strong language like idiot, stupid on him. see no matter how tenable your excuses are if you dont watch your language no one will buy it. pls do this the right way and save your name.

i detest scammers, i stop doing business here cos I ve been scammed twice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

USA Gymnast Said Naked Doctor Spent 2 Hours On Top Of Her / New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! / Huasa Boy Removes Village god (idol) In Kogi State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.