Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? (5316 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by pansophist(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Oh my heart! What in fatphobic hell is this? What is wrong with you? Don't you have human empathy? 😫😫😫😣😣

If you must know, men love us with our love handles and appreciate our chubbyness. In the olden days, we were the prized Jewels, still are.

Eradicate that indoctrinated white man's model of what a woman should look like and embrace nature's blessings.

And What do you think?

Also observe that fat is called a different name for men, and a different name for women. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Karleb(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
pansophist:

And What do you think?

Also observe that fat is called a different name for men, and a different name for women. Lol

Sometimes I believe some men came to this world to suffer or to not enjoy some level of pleasure.

Fat and short is acceptable as a woman standard but for a man, it's a taboo.

So unfair. But I'm not complaining.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by potbelly(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Okay sir...
detectivejones:
grin Ogbeni calm down
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
potbelly:
How may I help you please...
Lol so you are still on Nl grin

Tell me how many mentions do you get in a day? grin grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by ORIAYO70(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
there is no such thing as a woman physically unattractive to all... what i would consider physically unattractive, could be someone else's standard of "being sexy". for example: many men are attracted to fat women while i believe its unattractive.... to each their own!

No be lie
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
yomi531:
If u look Masculine and have beards, babe u no fine at all
Define 'fine'?
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Gajagojo: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Attitude, not smiling bitter spirit
Body odour
Annoying voice

Try to perceive using other senses apart from your eyes.
Don't trust your eyes . Listen

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
pansophist:

And What do you think?

I think the white men brainwashed you into thinking "attractive" women must look like aids patient. The African woman in her entirety has always been fat/plus size/big boned.

As per the article, Eh nah. That's right. Plus sized women are better appreciated by tall, lean muscular guys. Fat guys just ruin the aesthetics. Durh!
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Karleb:

Sometimes I believe some men came to this world to suffer or to not enjoy some level of pleasure.

Fat and short is acceptable as a woman standard but for a man, it's a taboo.

So unfair. But I'm not complaining.

Fat. Plus size wink

Use the right words. Thank you.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Chee59(f): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
I'm tall
Very slender
Slight curve
Pretty face
No dirty /dusty feet
No faux lashes
No heavy makeup
Takes care of personal hygiene
And,, introverted

So can any of you tell me why I'm still single?
Spirit husband? grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by OperationalVehi: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
pansophist:

And What do you think?

HI there was a post you made about business idea. I have been trying to find the post.

You talked about not tieing time to a business
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Karleb(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Fat. Plus size wink

Use the right words. Thank you.

Fat! undecided
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by pansophist(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I think the white men brainwashed you into thinking "attractive" women must look like aids patient. The African woman in her entirety has always been fat/plus size/big boned.

As per the article, Eh nah. That's right. Plus sized women are better appreciated by tall, lean muscular guys. Fat guys just ruin the aesthetics. Durh!

I love life. It will give it to you wotowoto grin

Feel free to fat sister, it's a free world. But the slim tall men get their speck, and goodluck if na fat person be his spec.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by pansophist(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
OperationalVehi:

HI there was a post you made about business idea. I have been trying to find the post.

You talked about not tieing time to a business

I cant remember or search out the particular post, but if you need business ideas that are not tied to your time, then I can load you some.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Chee59:
I'm tall
Very slender
Slight curve
Pretty face
No dirty /dusty feet
No faux lashes
No heavy makeup
And,, introverted

Spirit husband? grin
Probably your attitude. I have those qualities too and I'm not single.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Madups(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Once you are fair complexioned, if you like you can even be a 'knockout', you are no longer attractive to me. We can only be just friends and nothing more nothing less.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by AndrewTate(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
...A damaged human mentally,emotionally, morally and gets defensive unnecessarily.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
pansophist:

I cant remember or search out the particular post, but if you need business ideas that are not tied to your time, then I can load you some.

It would be refreshing to hear that.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Karleb:

Fat! undecided

You're a stubborn man.

I don't like stubborn men
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by OperationalVehi: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
pansophist:

I need business ideas that aren't too expensive to fund.
I will be glad about that
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
pansophist:

I love life. It will give it to you wotowoto grin

Feel free to fat sister, it's a free world. But the slim tall men get their speck, and goodluck if na fat person be his spec.

Why the run-around though? Your slim wife will still get fat once the babies come. Isn't it better to deal with your personal poison from the get go?
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Karleb(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You're a stubborn man.

I don't like stubborn men

You don't have to like me.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Chee59(f): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2023
Nia69:
Probably your attitude. I have those qualities too and I'm not single.
You may not be single. But you are by no means ahead of me.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Pathfinder2090: 1:02am On Apr 14, 2023
real691:
Blinking a million times because of artificial eye lashes!

grin grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Pathfinder2090: 1:05am On Apr 14, 2023
Chee59:
I'm tall
Very slender
Slight curve
Pretty face
No dirty /dusty feet
No faux lashes
No heavy makeup
And,, introverted

Spirit husband? grin

Your pic first before I will comment 😁
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 14, 2023
Chee59:

You may not be single. But you are by no means ahead of me.
Not being single doesn't automatically mean I'm ahead of you, why do you even think about that? Who knows I might be.

Chee59:

Spirit husband? grin
Don't quote me with bad vibes, I answered this, nothing more.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Chee59(f): 3:05am On Apr 14, 2023
Nia69:
Not being single doesn't automatically mean I'm ahead of you, why do you even think about that? Who knows I might be.

Don't quote me with bad vibes, I answered this, nothing more.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Chee59(f): 3:05am On Apr 14, 2023
Pathfinder2090:

Your pic first before I will comment 😁
grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 14, 2023
Chee59:

grin PαΊΉlαΊΉ dear.

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by dobnina(f): 3:48am On Apr 14, 2023
pansophist:

Pls do
I am also interested.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Allisgud: 4:27am On Apr 14, 2023
Those women with bigger upper body and tiny downward like Johny bravo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Young Guy Just Committed Suicide Because Of Loan App. / Question: Why Do Guys Most Times,sleep Immediately After Sex / What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.