Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? (5250 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by DyshApp: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
What makes a woman physically unattractive?
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Bahamas95(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
If she ain't got curves.

No matter her facial beauty a woman doesn't look attractive to me if she isn't curvy. I don't mean she must be big, I prefer slim and curvy girls.

7 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by maleekberry: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bad dentition
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by WinningEleven(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
I just can't

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
there is no such thing as a woman physically unattractive to all... what i would consider physically unattractive, could be someone else's standard of "being sexy". for example: many men are attracted to fat women while i believe its unattractive.... to each their own!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Evestar200(f): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hmm
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Potbelly angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by KingDash09(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Flat ass..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by yomi531(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
If u look Masculine and have beards, babe u no fine at all

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
If she doesn't have ass and boobs, I mean big, sizeable ones, forget it, she's unattractive.

Ladies, don't let any man fool you, they want you to get those ass and boob jobs done.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
yomi531:

Ie just have big boobs and ass grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Kobicove(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
yomi531:

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by real691(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Blinking a million times because of artificial eye lashes!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Deicide: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
If she doesn't have ass and boobs, I mean big, sizeable ones, forget it, she's unattractive.

Ladies, don't let any man fool you, they want you to get those ass and boob jobs done.
Why would I want to be touching plastic?
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Deicide:
Why would I want to be touching plastic?

Who cares about what you want when you're not the voice of the majority.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by DyshApp: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
real691:
Blinking a million times because of artificial eye lashes!

Lol so you prefer a woman without fake eyelashes

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Autobot05: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Fat girls and dirty girls is a no no for me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by DyshApp: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
This boils down to the question what is beauty?
Beauty is said to be the quality of being physically good- looking and pleasing to the eyes. Commonly, it describes the attractive physical features of an individual.

Misconceptions of beauty

We have allowed ourselves to understand that beauty is rated according to an individual's physical self. It is not uncommon for us to take a long look or, sometimes, a glance at another person and define the beauty of that individual.

This idea has been so practised over the years and has become etched in the minds of humans that it is now rare for inner beauty to be taken into well-deserved consideration. And as years pass, the rise of cosmetologists and the invention of cosmetic products have heightened this warped concept. This has made it more difficult for us to realize what true beauty is.

Understanding our beauty

One of the ways one can familiarize themselves with their beauty is by first acknowledging their flaws. Every human was born with a flaw(s) - facial or character flaws. I said in one of my many quotes, "Every perfect, flawed part of you deserves love".

I understand that some facial or body flaws require some enhancement, but it shouldn't be done because of low self-esteem or self-insecurity. It shouldn't be because of what others think, but how we feel.

That being said, this is Jennifer Ivoh's perspective of What is Beauty

Is this an appropriate definition of Beauty?

4 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Owk.

Big Belly, DEFINITELY. sad
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by potbelly(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
How may I help you please...
Persephone1:
Potbelly angry
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by idu1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Anyone that got themselves killed because of what another human would say about their body is a fool.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by 77star: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2023
potbelly:
How may I help you please...
grin grin grin she doesn't mean to call you

She wat just giving her own perspective based on the topic cheesy

Na why you rush here come dey vex? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:44am On Apr 13, 2023
Lacking nyash, bad/dirty dentition 👎
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Maynman: 3:43am On Apr 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
there is no such thing as a woman physically unattractive to all... what i would consider physically unattractive, could be someone else's standard of "being sexy". for example: many men are attracted to fat women while i believe its unattractive.... to each their own!

How many rich men are attracted to fat women?
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by placeofallure(f): 4:24am On Apr 13, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Bad manners make a woman instantly undesirable.
E.g. pocohantas, ishilove, ibkayee, siofra & co on this forum.

What! What did we ever do?
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by LeeSmart: 4:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Una see daht kind segun arinze kinda eyes (bulge eyes)? Issa no-no for me oo, no matter how attractive u're as a woman daht kinda eyes turns me off.
Na my opinion sha bfor sum persons go crusify me 4 here oo.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by WhereMyLoud: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2023
Bad makeup
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Okoroawusa: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2023
There is no woman that's unattractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by yomi531(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Ie just have big boobs and ass grin grin cheesy
To me o, just look and behave like a woman. No be all those Tom boys wey dey follow boys sag trouser upandan. Be Tender like a woman. I love pretty face than Ass and boobs sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by potbelly(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Okay boss...
77star:

grin grin grin she doesn't mean to call you

She wat just giving her own perspective based on the topic cheesy

Na why you rush here come dey vex? cheesy
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by MuMuOnBail: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2023
na wa oooo

As for me if a woman stand upright while urinating, very unattractive. Only men stand while urinating.

Since 100BC women have been squatting to urinate even Eve in the bible squatted to urinate and that was what the devil saw while he was on top the tree and Eve didn't notice he was watching.

If you are a guy and you are f*cking a woman that stand upright to urinate, you are gay because you are f*cking a man not a woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Someone Posted About Nurses In Nigeria (pictures) / Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? / See The Kain Of thing My Fiancee Is Pushing Me To Do (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.