Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? (5317 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:39am On Apr 14, 2023
DyshApp:

Lol so you prefer a woman without fake eyelashes
Women with fake eyelashes is a huge turn off for me. I just can’t stand them
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by potbelly(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
I guess...
A few in a week...
Persephone1:
Lol so you are still on Nl grin

Tell me how many mentions do you get in a day? grin grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
potbelly:
I guess...
A few in a week...
grin grin

I hope you don't have potbelly though
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by potbelly(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
its not really a bad thing you know... smiley

Persephone1:
grin grin

I hope you don't have potbelly though
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Karleb:

You don't have to like me.

I want to like you.

So, stop being stubborn so I can like you a lot.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Karleb(m): 2:29am On Apr 15, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I want to like you.

So, stop being stubborn so I can like you a lot.

It's a free world and you are free to like me.

But it's fat not plus size.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Karleb:

It's a free world and you are free to like me.

But it's fat not plus size.

πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can't like someone who refuses to unlearn and relearn. Since you've refused to adapt, I'm taking my likeness back. From the moment henceforth, I don't like you
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Karleb(m): 12:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can't like someone who refuses to unlearn and relearn. Since you've refused to adapt, I'm taking my likeness back. From the moment henceforth, I don't like you

Fine!
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Jakumo(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2023
OBESITY. There is nothing I find more repulsive and disgusting than OBESITY. I do not even see fat women because my brain is tuned to ignore them completely. I actually feel offended if a fat woman shows interest in me, and without using words I make it clear right away that she is barking up the wrong tree because I don't even like to be seen talking to them, for fear people may presume there to be mutual attractiveness between me and such monstrous apparitions.

FAKE PLASTIC TITS. Natural breasts that have a subtle degree of sag once they are sized 36D and above, and that very sexy natural look simply cannot be replicated by the introduction of highly toxic and carcinogenic silicone into a woman's chest in a bid to deceive people and cheat father time. For this reason, I find the Lardassian family women to be profoundly ugly in every sense with their rock-hard plastic tits and anus augmentations, especially when they pose for the camera using that tiresome and horrible duck-lips pucker that reminds one of a rectum pinching off a loaf into the toilet. Ladies, when those tits start to sag and flatten, please, just put them away from view rather than reinforce them with cancer-causing silicone plastic bags.

SAGGY FAT STOMACHS. Anyone who sports a fat protruding stomach is a lazy fat phuck who is not willing to preserve their own health and appearance with diligent exercise. Even if a woman is otherwise slim, yet is cursed with a fat gut, my interest in her dies instantaneously. I work out HARD in the gym to stay hard around the midsection, and anyone who does not share that ideal with me is not worth giving the time of day.

DEFLATED SAGGY FLAT TITS. I can spot saggy tits a mile off even when great effort has been expended by the woman to lift them up with a bra. Saggy tits in a bra tend to be "crowded together" in the center of her chest, with very little separation in the cleavage area. One look at that spectacle and my arousal simply evaporates INSTANTLY.

TINY BREASTS. A woman with tiny "A cup" breasts looks way too much like a child or even a male, to have any attraction for me. I cannot imagine being aroused by such a woman undressing, so I would never put myself in a situation where such a disturbing sight may occur.

GIGANTIC ASSES. Some women look trim from the waist up, yet are cursed with a gigantic hippopotamus yansh that is to me an object of fear that repels me instantly. While such women are not clinically obese, that massive ass is just frightening and offputting to me.

FAKE EYELASHES AND FINGERNAILS. While these cosmetic items are not specifically attributes of a woman's anatomy, I regard fake eyelashes and fake nails as one of the most easily identifiable attributes of a cheap 20 naira hooker, REGARDLESS of how smoking hot the physique of such a woman might be. When I spot fake eyelashes and fake fingernails looking like the talons of a hungry vulture, my mind instantly starts to dwell on the perils of gonorrhea, syphilis, HIV/AIDS, and other frightening STDs carried by 20 naira hookers.

OLD AGE. Over the course of my entire life, I have yet to find a single compelling incentive for me to date any woman whose age is above 28. The simple biological truth is that the male hormone testosterone flows through the veins of men, AND of women. The kicker is that once a woman hits 30 years old, the testosterone levels in her blood start to INCREASE linearly for the rest of her life, thereby causing her personality to change by becoming more MASCULINE with each passing year, which explains why middle-aged women can become progressively more angry, aggressive, domineering, vindictive, unforgiving, callous, jealous of younger women, devious, pathologically greedy, and vengeful. Rather than deal with all those highly unattractive and terrifying character traits, I simply keep my distance from older women and date ONLY those aged 20 to 25, so as to preserve my life and sanity while enjoying the magic of youthful femininity in all its wonderous allure.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Jakumo(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2023
To all you fat lovers and giant ass lovers, I present without any apology whatsoever my favorite body type for women. Ironically, Liz Hurley's age is 30 years beyond the age bracket in which I date, but I included her recent bikini picture to illustrate that age is NO excuse for any woman to let herself turn into a frigging rhinoceros.

The second picture is a lady who was generous enough to pose for my camera, while firmly declining my suggestion that we have at least one roll in the hay together. All things considered, settling for " look but don't touch" is still preferable over being sentenced to "don't look at all". God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Karleb:

Fine!

😠😠😑😑🀬🀬
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by onumadu: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jakumo no go kee pesin for nairaland walahi.
Brutal with "his" truths, as usual. shocked cheesy
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by DyshApp: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
onumadu:
Jakumo no go kee pesin for nairaland walahi.
Brutal with "his" truths, as usual. shocked cheesy

What is truth really, is it what you see with your eyes or is it what they tell you to believe or is it what you feel is right?
You're invited to join our Dysh relationship discussion. Ask any relationship questions and get insightful answers.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by frozen70(f): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
DyshApp:
What makes a woman physically unattractive?

Her attitude on the spot
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by 24SEVEN: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Jakumo:
To all you fat lovers and giant ass lovers, I present without any apology whatsoever my favorite body type for women. Ironically, Liz Hurley's age is 30 years beyond the age bracket in which I date, but I included her recent bikini picture to illustrate that age is NO excuse for any woman to let herself turn into a frigging rhinoceros.

The second picture is a lady who was generous enough to pose for my camera, while firmly declining my suggestion that we have at least one roll in the hay together. All things considered, settling for " look but don't touch" is still preferable over being sentenced to "don't look at all". God bless Nigeria

Jakumo that second pic is so sumptuous. One can easily eat that lady.

What is your age bracket. Mine is 21-25. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by Jakumo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
24SEVEN:

Jakumo that second pic is so sumptuous. One can easily eat that lady.

What is your age bracket. Mine is 21-25. grin grin

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir. You hit the nail on the head with that age bracket of 21-25, for that is where heaven on earth is to be found. I would have to meditate deeply to recall when last I dated a woman over 25.
Re: What Makes A Woman Physically Unattractive? by 24SEVEN: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Jakumo:

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir. You hit the nail on the head with that age bracket of 21-25, for that is where heaven on earth is to be found. I would have to meditate deeply to recall when last I dated a woman over 25.

This is deep. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... / This Nigerian Couple Released A Disgraceful Pre-wedding Photos / Should A Married Woman Seek Her Husband's Consent Before She Cuts Her Hair????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.