Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses (43412 Views)

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by sylve11: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
jayAjoku:
There’s always one guy who’s Knacking all the women in the compound on Kumm you no go know till you know and there’s always a woman all the men have Knacked but you no go know till you know 😁😂😂

Many things just dey come back to my mind. cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by dafeoroyo: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
pol23:
In 2012 when I spilled in the university (extra year) nobody to pay my hostel fee, I had to go squat with my friend who live in town in a face me I face you house.. Things really happened.
many of the occupant are not student...
for me whey I spill and no dey go school everyday cos no transport money, I saw plenty things.
it's 1 bathroom and 1 toilet for everybody (very dirty) bachelor go dey give married woman something for bathroom....
Me too nearly choke something for our landlady's daugther, who's older with a kid.... She was never married
It was really a crazy experience ..... one bros whey dey ride Okada for that area will also bring home different women and fine girl at any given time of the day for quickie... At a point I start begging this bros for Babe.

Most of our ladies that lived there normally carry one infection or the other

3 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by sylve11: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
sacajawea:
It is not as funny at all as you put it.. at all!
Your post is somewhat childish and Lacks Matter

Living there is pathetic and Disgusting, especially in Lagos or South West generally. Hmḿmmn it's
It is a very Powerful experience, really hits you deep.
When Younger it may be manageable, but as you grow older, not at all.

You will need serious education, therapy etc. To find mental emotional balance after living

Lmao grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Sirseedorf(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Some nairalanders are living in face I face you house but will come here to form bill gates of Africa. Whether it is face me I slap you or bungalow or self con, just live a life of fulfilment and remember nothing's impossible, reason there's low medium high. We (human being) can never be equal in all aspects of our life on earth.

#peace...

4 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by fortunez1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
E
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by headofschool: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
the one I'm currently in is a room inside flat but omo, e wan resemble face me I slap you. na 3bderoom with just me and the guy plus and an empty room but alot is happening inside🤣. first the guy brought one friend that has refused to leave and refused to become a tenant. he will be sleeping at sitting room, knack woman for sitting room join, he go still enter kitchen use our gas cook indomie🤣🤣 when we are off to work. next, na him babe, dude knack babe in and out finish kon deh complain say babe is bringing bad luck🤣. after you don knack all her goodluck finish. naso the babe carried all our stuff inside kitchen and left on Sunday morning when we were at church, came back to see empty kitchen.🤣

14 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by AngelicBeing: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
cheesy
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by dealhunter(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nazgul:
One thing I was made to understand about that kind of environment is that people living there hardly prosper...I may be wrong though na hear I hear am.
Desmond Eliot Stays in a boys quarter with his parents in Isolo,his mum was selling Akara at Metropolitan college Rd junction along ire-akari estate Rd Isolo,where stays in d same street....can you say that Desmond Eliot did proper?....go to d new sites,naa people living in a face me,I sleep you dey full there.....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Sprinklepee: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ment, this op don tey for face me i slap you. Opor, eyan mi.

1 Like

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
pol23:
In 2012 when I spilled in the university (extra year) nobody to pay my hostel fee, I had to go squat with my friend who live in town in a face me I face you house.. Things really happened.
many of the occupant are not student...
for me whey I spill and no dey go school everyday cos no transport money, I saw plenty things.
it's 1 bathroom and 1 toilet for everybody (very dirty) bachelor go dey give married woman something for bathroom....
Me too nearly choke something for our landlady's daugther, who's older with a kid.... She was never married
It was really a crazy experience ..... one bros whey dey ride Okada for that area will also bring home different women and fine girl at any given time of the day for quickie... At a point I start begging this bros for Babe.

[center]

grin grin grin
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Allisgud: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
AsomStructures:
1. It’s sometimes called Face Me I slap you due to the incessant fights daily. E ma ja ju. If you don’t fight, someone will fight you. You must fight. "Ta lo gbe omi ti mo pon sibi?" (Ija de).

2. You can never go hungry unless you don’t know your way around. Enter the kitchen at the backyard and start whining who’s cooking. Drop small gist about another neighbor, walahi waa jeun ju. Gbenusi no be atenu.

Output - Gbeborun
Input - Food

3. There’s always that man who will claim he has been living in the house before the house was even built. They are always proud of the years they have lived there. They know everyone and when they were given birth to. (Ancestor Tenant)

4. There will be this group of girls living together. They are always at home during the day except at night. Mothers always warn their children not to enter their room. "Ti mo ba ri e ninu yara awon Anti yen, maa fe lu e daku" but these sisters are always kind. 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

5. There must be an old woman who settles a fight. Mama of the house. She is always sitting outside monitoring what is happening on the street. In most cases, she's the landlady. They always have nicknames like "Iya Jeje" "Iya Kofewahala" "Iya Cele".

6. There’s always a landlord wannabe whom everyone hates. He acts like the landlord and he’s always like “Don’t pour waste there” “Pay your nepa bill” and "We will lock this gate by

7pm" bla bla. You will think his name is in the Landlord's will but he's a tenant too. Gboromideleru

8. There must be a regular debtor who doesn’t pay his bills on time, he pays January bills by April. Always coming up with excuses. "My mama just die", the same thing he said last year. Ogbontarigi onigbese

9. One rich tenant must be in the house, he will keep buying things his landlord can never afford. He owes small rent but he’s using 4 ACs, 2 deep freezers, 17 flatscreen TVs, and 54 generators. The landlord hates him but he can't send him away because omo buruku lojo tie.

10. There’s always that Single Aunty who is neat. She will be between 35 to 40 years, speaks good English, and doesn’t like to mingle with other women in the house. (Children call her Aunty). It is the day you look for her trouble you will know that werey wa nle.

10. Every Face Me I face you comes with a fight merchant who can fight till tomorrow. Always representing home and away (Street Fighter). Fijabi igboro 🙌. She will always come home with torn singlets. Werey tun ti lo ja. Everyone in the compound fears her. Even her parents.

11. Nepa bill fight ✅, waste bill fight ✅, rent increment fight ✅, I entered the bathroom before you fight ✅, you poured water at my doorstep fight ✅, you beat my child fight ✅, you sent my child on an errand fight ✅, you talked about me behind my back fight
your wife beat my wife fight ✅, you are dating my husband fight ✅, you used my water fight ✅
At least, 16 fights per month. Tenanté de WWE 🙌.

12. There’s this big boy who brings different girls home, fine room. Always disturbing everyone with loudspeakers

13. There’s always a Gbeborun-General of the whole house. She sees everything, knows everything, and gossips about everything. The moment you hear "shey e ti gbo", just know you are getting served. Her name is always mentioned during every fight. Olofofo

14. Every morning, parents spend 5 hours bath one child outside. These boys are strong. I no dey bath, na by force

15. Sunday meetings are always like this. The landlord is on the high table and everyone keeps ranting and ranting. After 465 suggestions, the landlord won't do any. No item 7 sha o.

16. Every house has that woman that can send children on errands ehn. All the children dislike her. The moment she enters the passage or calls a name, the children will run into their rooms and act like they are asleep. She will never go anywhere herself afi bi afishe.

17. So far it's a Face Me I face you in Bariga, you will always see this tanker everymonth. Awon kogbe kogbe. The entire street will smell for days but o ti mo wa lara.

18. There's always a woman who uses song to insult people during a fight. These people can be very talented. She will use the song to insult and kickstart a fight.

You can add yours 😂😂😂
no 3 and 6 are the same people na who don they for compound dey form landlord
The Koko of the matter be say if u no find trouble, somebody go find u🤣🤣🤣
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dialpad:
Life, but who came up with that name ? Face me I face you.

This post is so hilarious

grin grin
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Omoawoke: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Heroicvic:
Omo I was the one that posted this only for nairaland mods to bring it down

I'm seeing the exact content and I'm not even joking at all

See you in court @op and nairaland owner @seun

Seun how true is this

1 Like

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Allisgud: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Victor Oshimen lived in a face me I slap u house for 12 years.
He was selling pure water in Lagos traffic

Go and ask him if he prospered..

Infact
I'm very sure you can't even afford flight ticket to go to Italy and ask Oshimen that question
no mind the guy,Dem plenty na,okey bakasi,obi cubana patoranky stay in trenches,face me I face u is even better than

4 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by CartelKenneth: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Triangles1:
My mother paid my bills when I was in school, the moment I entered final year she stopped paying for my rent and other bills, it was difficult to retain the rent so I moved to face me and face you apartment, I learned what my father/mother never thought me, I get to understand there's another name for poverty which is disease.

Their gossip is topnotch.

Grown up matured human being defecate without flushing and they see nothing wrong about it, you have to wake up early to use the bathroom.

Sadly, some of this slay queen you see on the street if you enter their room you will want to close your eyes to kiss them, I'm not hating our girls but their second name should be dirty.

Your mother is a wintch
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by zedegit: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
olukaygold:
I could relate. Gone are those days grin
You got a land?
You too can become a Landlord with 6m in 60days.I’ll build you a 2bedroom bungalow with 40%finishings.

6m na beans?

1 Like

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by ogbenimax007: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Offpoint1:
We all started from somewhere grin

Below is available for giveaway price... Payment on delivery available within Lagos.
do you have for children
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by feedthenation(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
---100%---the list can be endless---
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by yesloaded: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nazgul:
One thing I was made to understand about that kind of environment is that people living there hardly prosper...I may be wrong though na hear I hear am.

Are you kidneying me?

Well, I once lived inside one for Mushin & e no affect my progress negatively

Your mindset na wetin matter most

6 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by iamdapsyj(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
AsomStructures:
Let's hear from those who have had this experienced cool
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

Acknowledge the source of the write up na!!!

1 Like

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by ednut1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nazgul:
i know some families that started from one room. Used to come fetch water in our house. They are even richer than my papa today. This is a wrong thing to say

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by iamdapsyj(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
saladinnoir:
grin cheesy Very entertaining post. Easily front page material. Sometimes real life is more entertaining than fantasy.

He should atleast have acknowledge the owner of that piece......a writer posted it on twitter some time ago...

3 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by bitex2(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Contn
The Diabolic neighbour that threatens everyone with Juju

The neighbour that forms assistant Jesus by disturbing with prayers 24/7 but has a very bad character

The neighbour that is hardly ever around.

The addicted neighbour, the one whose room smells like chimney every odd hour

10 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Machinegun91:
I'm presently practicing number 12.

1 knack 3 of my compound girls in a period of 3 months.

They chased my girlfriend away from me.

I'm planning to leave this Sodomix compound hopefully next month
Weldone oo. Come and collect Oscar.
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Danisaint112(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
AsomStructures:

You can add yours 😂😂😂

OP I will break that table you don't want to break. grin

1. There Is this guy that would be living with his girlfriend (mostly a jobless one) that almost every morning you will hear her ask; "Baby rice or indomie?"

2. There is also this big boy, calm and gentle but bad (changes women like sachet water) when they are doing the do, you will hear them especially the women mourning to high heavens.
It's usually a funny, shameful and annoying experience at the same time. You have ti experience it to understand that line. The person shame go dey shame you.

This is where I will stop for now.

7 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Danisaint112(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
AsomStructures:

You can add yours 😂😂😂
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Mrtaye: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nazgul:
No be so ooo na lie

1 Like

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by debbydams(f): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
AsomStructures:

I think that notion is incorrect. Some person's that have once lived in that type of condition have amounted to be something great today..
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
you are right but some houses are bad, I rented an apartment when I was In osogbo, omor that house is a set back house, I left osogbo because of that

3 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by placeofallure(f): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nazgul:

You are very wrong.

Infact I was smiling as I read through everything the writer said cause I can relate. I have lived in that kinda environment. I was born there and grew up there and every character the OP described was present in our house. We do fight but those fights never last beyond hours. And if an outsider dared to fight anyone among us, he is in deep trouble.

We have eaten sacrifices too but we're good. You know that thing they call "saara", we don chop am. We're plenty. There was no house in our neighborhood then that could boast of about 50 or 60 children except our house. Even from the nearby streets, they come and hire or rent us to come and eat saara and our parents oblige gladly. grin grin Damn!

We don't shy away from running errands, in fact we love it. All the children will gather today and fetch water for Iya Bose. Tomorrow, we will fetch for Iya Idowu, we will fetch for Iya Sara etc. My mum was the disciplinarian of the compound. Every child fears her, she's Madam Kogberegbe. That attitude shapened me and I'm eternally grateful to her for that. My dad doesn't beat, he's never beaten me as a matter of fact.

Talking about being successful in life, more than half of us do not live in Nigeria anymore. They live in overseas countries and they're doing well. We have chartered accountants, we have lecturers, we have bank managers, we have CEOs now. I have fond memories of that house and all of us still communicate till tomorrow, we attend family events together still. We loved ourselves truly.

Sadly, all the elderly males (the fathers) are dead except my dad yet he wasn't the youngest then. Talk about God's superfluous blessings.

Fond memories, fond thoughts.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Offpoint1: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
ogbenimax007:
do you have for children
No. Only adults.
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by sacajawea: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Acknowledge the source of the write up na!!!
You see typical face-me-I-face-You occupants behaviour??
All of them are all over the thread describing how sweet a Disgusting pathetic life is?
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by redrose88: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
You forgot the ones who will get up at 2AM stamping their feet all over and slamming all the doors in the house as if they’re quarrelling with the door

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Lagos In Google Map View / People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] / People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.