Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu (37830 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by FreeStuffsNG: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Abagworo:
This is a real indigene of Lagos
And if I get you do you mean a real indigene can renounce indigeneship?
If you are familiar with Yoruba culture you will know that what she just did is not allowed and only an illegitimate child of a family does it.

No true indigene renounces indigeneship and no DNA was done on her to 100% confirm her paternity so if they deny her or her children their rights some day, she caused it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Shikini: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Nigeria is gone to the dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Shikini: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2023
Nigeria is a comedy movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Saga16: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2023
You can do 2-for-1.

Simply marry Bode George and 1 visa would satisfy both of you.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Eniitankorede: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by juman(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2023
She did talk with less enough awareness, to put it like that because of her age.

She will renounce citizenship of this country and become stateless?

She wanted south east to be president but pdp that controlled the region for two decades could not give them candidacy.

With southeasterner as apc candidate in last election, no way they could have won.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by sonature1: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2023
INEC selecting Tinubu as president was the worst thing that happened to this country in recent times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Johnjustice: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2023
You are useless to Nigeria. We want you nuisance out.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by NaijaCover(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Nawa o
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Chetas81(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2023
EVERY NIGERIAN CITIZENS WILL TASTE THE SOUP 🍲 THEY PREPARED NO MATTER YOUR AGE

1 Like

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2023
So?!! How does your citizenship affect average Nigerians?!!
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is she an adult? Yes.

Is she qualified to have an opinion? Yes.

Is she entitled to her opinion? Yes

Any need insulting her? Not at all.

Then she is as free as air to act on her belief.

We Nigerians will miss you ma, but since that is your choice, we wish you the best of what you wish yourself in your new country from 29th May 2023.

That is why it is called democracy.

Democracy, a word some nattering nitwits understand upside down.
grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Bizibi(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2023
He will be the president for the next 8 years.....I have accepted and moved on.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Assassink: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Tinubu went to Obama inauguration. obi go do campaign after election for UK dem grab am like thief! cheesy
And the drug make you dey take like your daddy Escobar dey make you ment. BATS-tards

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Chetas81(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
And if I get you do you mean a real indigene can renounce indigeneship?
If you are familiar with Yoruba culture you will know that what she just did is not allowed and only an illegitimate child of a family does it.

No true indigene renounces indigeneship and no DNA was done on her to 100% confirm her paternity so if they deny her or her children their rights some day, she caused it.
the 🐦 BORN inside cage hate to fly because it was born inside cage THIS IS THE NIGERIA CITIZENS ISSUE AS AT IN NOW
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Cuntface: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Shebi she's igbo?
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Skillsnigeria: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Hmmm, Nigeria is a ....
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by shegzhkn: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Talking to lawyers to renounce citizenship, is it that hard ??
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by LivingSage: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:
She also said that she has already told her lawyers to start working on that ahead of May 29, stressing that Nigeria is in a deplorable state and doesn’t need a President with baggage to start managing its affairs at this critical time.

She said that part of the grouse Tinubu had against her was her insistence that Lagos needed to be developed
and also because she aspired to be governor of Lagos State.

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Chetas81(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2023
Bizibi:
He will be the president for the next 8 years.....I have accepted and moved on.
the truth you know shall set you free or not to set you free BASED ON YOUR CHOICE OF LIFE
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2023
APC is a disaster
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Laple0541(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2023
I do understand her grievance, she is among the old timer Tinubu rendered irrelevant politically in Lagos, in fact many thought she is no more.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by LivingSage: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, go and die rather if you don't want to witness Tinubu's Presidency.

We won't miss you and bode George

2 Likes

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by frankson1(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2023
9jahotblog:
Clueless drug baron Tinubu is in deep mess. Na everyone dey avoid him from left right and Center 😂

The woman can't even enter the US. See the type of characters that are calling out Tinubu undecided
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Akharmony: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2023
who needs a lawyer to renouse Nigerian citizenship. . Alhaja just do it lowkey and movenout
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Madam pack and go you are not needed here any longer
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by BluntCrazeMan: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2023
People like me....

Na Only Nigeria I know.

I don't have double citizenship.
I don't have a home or family outside Nigeria.

So, things like this will be very hard for me to say
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by LivingSage: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:
“Nigeria is in a hopeless situation. Again I am one of those who believe that it is time for the South-East to get the presidency. If we say we want to remain one Nigeria, then we have to take equity into consideration.

“You cannot say that you are one Nigeria and you are suppressing a particular region. You don’t want them to get the presidency shot. If you don’t want them as number one let them go. If you don’t want them to go, then give them the chance to be number one.

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Tinubu went to Obama inauguration. obi go do campaign after election for UK dem grab am like thief! cheesy

Your father is a complete nuisance. If your father and your great great grand grand father can untie Peter Obi's shoes then I will take your comment serious fool. Your drug dealer president select as usual paid an impostor to go to UK with a duplicate copy of Peter Obi's passport to commit crime. Interpol are on it now . Peter is 100bn light years ahead of all Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Lithiumite: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:

https://independent.ng/ill-renounce-my-nigerian-citizenship-if-tinubu-becomes-president-vows-ojikutu/

Mummy!! No problem, Cotonou is ever available to you......I didn't even remember you are still alive until this morning.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by bionixs: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2023
could you guys help remind those that are threatening people up and down that God is the only one that has life. Those slumping and dying are still humans. Let us be careful. Select or Elect, Only God knows who will be the president of Nigeria. all this one we are making is noise. Pride goes before a fall

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Probes Video Of Soldiers Assaulting IPOB Members / Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.