Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu (37831 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by abidem4real: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Juju70(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It's a SHAME if a party that called Nigerian youths LAZY have only such a corrupt fraudster to give ticket. Big SHAME.

How do you preach to youths to shun fraud and drug?

How do you even tell the next gen education is necessary when it's easy to forge one or get a nepa bill cert!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Vitally123: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Heaven will judge; when everyone is pointing at the same place, it means there is evel in that particular place. God only you can save us, Amen!
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by kelly72: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Tinubu went to Obama inauguration. obi go do campaign after election for UK dem grab am like thief! cheesy

like if you think he's guilty, share if you think he's saint as claimed

It didn't quite work out. Tinubu sent one of his many Hushpupies in UK to impersonate Obi in order to embarrass him but, again, the effort failed. The UK is all apologies for the mistake.

Obi is many steps ahead of the APC crowd playing catch up.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by dangotesmummy: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
who will give her nationality, since she believes she can just renounce her citizenship... ?!
stop indulging or encouraging all these notice me aka attention seekers.like if she chooses to renounce to her citizenship,who cares? Will rain stop falling or Sun stops shinning if she chooses to renounce her citizenship? Why should someone's choice and decisions make news headlines as if she's the alpha
And omega

All she wants is attention and pity party and you're giving her that
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by zomby(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
LAGOS – Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, former Deputy Governor of Lagos State, and first elected female Deputy Governor in Nigeria, has said that she will renounce her citizenship of Nigeria once Aswijau Bola Tinubu is sworn in as President

Please feel free to relocate to Congo or Anambra 😀

1 Like

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by package7(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mama Ojikutu please leave as soon as possible or else I see you as asun after may 29. Nonsense and Ingredients fellow.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Karnice600: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And according to you, what you agree with is the truth and what others agree with is the evil since it doesn't tally with yours. And because Soyinka doesn't support your candidate, his opinion is now evil.

Do you really know what democracy is?

Please don't quote me again, go and be quoting your ilk and be discussing the "truth" among yourselves.

Bye.

Do you really know what democracy is?

You want to talk about democracy , while validating a controversial, flawed electoral process ?
Tell me what democracy is about then. Freedom of opinions abi?

Why are the words free and fair used to describe ideal elections under strict democratic settings?

And because Soyinka doesn't support your candidate, his opinion is now evil.

I don’t have time to discuss Wole Soyinka. Not worth it.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Everfrank(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good riddance.
Better jump into the lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by ussv: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is she an adult? Yes.

Is she qualified to have an opinion? Yes.

Is she entitled to her opinion? Yes

Is it her opinion? Yes

Any need insulting her? Not at all.

Then she is as free as air to act on her belief.

We Nigerians will miss you ma, but since that is your choice, we wish you the best of what you wish yourself in your new country from 29th May 2023.

That is why it is called democracy.

Democracy, a word some nattering nitwits understand upside down. grin

Imagine insulting professor Wole Soyinka for having an opinion.
My brother, you too much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by peculiar2233: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Tinubu went to Obama inauguration. obi go do campaign after election for UK dem grab am like thief! cheesy

like if you think he's guilty, share if you think he's saint as claimed
But why are you people so shameless? Why?
Dem swear for una abi wetin dey happen self
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Dittodat: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
She's a loser. She has lost all relevance and honor. Now she's crying that she's not respected anymore. That's the gamble you took and lost. That's on you. No one respects losers especially sorry-ass sore losers like you and Peter Obi tuary.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Bye-bye, and don't look back.
Oh, pls take that ex-convict Bode Gorge with you. They are a bunch of losers.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by JaySmart4422: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
All of you who keep supporting old or sick leaders base on tribe or religion
God shall mount upon you the kinda hardship that your nex option will be sucide.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Slurity(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
IF YOU LET YOUR SENSE TO BE GUIDED BY WHAT SOCIAL MEDIA IS SAYING YOU WILL THINK OBI SHOULD WIN, BUT IF YOU HAVE SENSE AND UNDERSTAND NIGERIAL POLITICS, YOU WILL KNOW THAT OBI GOT THE DESERVED THIRD POSITION. We have been telling you guys that Obi is never a competitor in this election from day 1, they will attack us as if we took their wives. LET OBI CONTEST 1000 TIMES, HE WILL LOSE TO ANYBODY CONTESTING AGAINST HIM.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Chetas81(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bizibi:
the citizens are good,the problem is the foundation. The rot in the system is thick and it will take years to reform and progress.....

I don't see anything new under tinubu administration,it will be the same old same..... corruption, stealing will be the same story infact Nigerians are used to it.
the soup 🍲 Nigeria citizens prepared is here from may 29 and the WORST is hovering over the Nigeria sky
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Mrnairalandd: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:
“Nigeria is in a hopeless situation. Again I am one of those who believe that it is time for the South-East to get the presidency. If we say we want to remain one Nigeria, then we have to take equity into consideration.

“You cannot say that you are one Nigeria and you are suppressing a particular region. You don’t want them to get the presidency shot. If you don’t want them as number one let them go. If you don’t want them to go, then give them the chance to be number one.

It amazes me when i see this sort of write up coming from a particular tribe called the igbo. Honestly, Igbos need to have their heads examined cos something seems to be culturally wrong with you Igbos.

How would they give power to the Igbos? How? Please explain cos i don’t get it. The last time i checked, Igbos and the North formed coalition govt in 1960 just like APC and CPC formed coalition govt in 2015. Have they purposely given power to the Yorubas, Ijaws or other tribes in this country? Pls answer my question.

What is this sense of entitlement? Igbos abuse and hate other tribes but want love in return? Where is that possible?

Look at 2023 election, look at how much hate being shown towards the Yorubas by the Igbos, so how on earth do you think they would support igbo candidate come to 2027?

The North is standing by the Yorubas in 2023 while the Igbos want the election to be annulled. In 2027, do you expect the Yorubas to vote for the Igbo candidate? No. Impossible!

Politics is like a mathematics. You need a strategy/formulae with alliances with other major tribes to win election in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Electorate: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is she an adult? Yes.

Is she qualified to have an opinion? Yes.

Is she entitled to her opinion? Yes

Is it her opinion? Yes

Any need insulting her? Not at all.

Then she is as free as air to act on her belief.

We Nigerians will miss you ma, but since that is your choice, we wish you the best of what you wish yourself in your new country from 29th May 2023.

That is why it is called democracy.

Democracy, a word some nattering nitwits understand upside down. grin

Imagine insulting professor Wole Soyinka for having an opinion.

Nigeria discovered oil before Dubai and sold more than Dubai, now you can't even compare both countries in term development. If you are ok with the state of this country and proud then you are very comfortable with poverty.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by fabolouz1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nigeria will lose nothing . Do it now!
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by VULCAN(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Someone is talking of nationality and this fellow reduced it to Tribe.

Gosh. You won't ever find a refined, well to do and sensible person who supports APC

FreeStuffsNG:
And if I get you do you mean a real indigene can renounce indigeneship?
If you are familiar with Yoruba culture you will know that what she just did is not allowed and only an illegitimate child of a family does it.

No true indigene renounces indigeneship and no DNA was done on her to 100% confirm her paternity so if they deny her or her children their rights some day, she caused it.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Odogwupedro(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by 2016easy2017: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
I pray all these people would fulfill their pledges and leave the country as early as possible. Let the federal government help provide them with free shipping or freight to their destination.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by ojuolu(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na because you been get dual citizenship. I no get any other country to call my home
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by GABRIEL6036: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2023
It is her opinion, but must she be stupid enough to make it publicly? I guess she just caused all eyes on her.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Chetas81(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bizibi:
the citizens are good,the problem is the foundation. The rot in the system is thick and it will take years to reform and progress.....

I don't see anything new under tinubu administration,it will be the same old same..... corruption, stealing will be the same story infact Nigerians are used to it.
the foundation they build for you or the one those foolish citizen build by their self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.