Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu (37825 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Willie2015: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:
“Nigeria is in a hopeless situation. Again I am one of those who believe that it is time for the South-East to get the presidency. If we say we want to remain one Nigeria, then we have to take equity into consideration.

“You cannot say that you are one Nigeria and you are suppressing a particular region. You don’t want them to get the presidency shot. If you don’t want them as number one let them go. If you don’t want them to go, then give them the chance to be number one.

Power is never given anywhere in the Cosmos...

Let the South East play the games of thrones and clinch the Presidency...

No one is suppressing SEast.

1 Like

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Chucks13: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2023
Oya renounce it right now madam pls I'm begging you to renounce it now infact I will be the most happiest person if you do.

Our population is too much we want some frustrated bitch who are buisance to our nation to quit being Nigeria so our headache as a nation will be minimal.

Oya pls who wan join Alhaja and Bode George crew?

If una like make una commit suicide we no send una, Tinubu will be swear in 29th of May 2023. Pls you all still have enough time to get ready but pls none of you should use our passport to travel out ok go and get your own passport from wherever you like fine by us but pls don't use our passport. Thanks.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by sencekompis: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2023
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR OLORIBURUKU woman
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by DevilSignature: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2023
Mama nothing will happen to you, you are well safe. Bola will not succeed you as he did to Funsho Williams
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Enemyofpeace: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2023
Who fokn cares?
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Sweetvie: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2023
That's good
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Frank688915: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2023
IgboNiile:

Your father is a complete nuisance. If your father and your great great grand grand father can untie Peter Obi's shoes then I will take your comment serious fool. Your drug dealer president select as usual paid an impostor to go to UK with a duplicate copy of Peter Obi's passport to commit crime. Interpol are on it now . Peter is 100bn light years ahead of all Yoruba Muslims.
werey, why crying ontop my unbias comment
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Ventura1: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2023
It is shameful that a former deputy governor is a fraudster, and still posses the audacity to speak publicly.
Raskimonojendor:
Same grandma.

She also ran away after the fraud to the US but was repatriated with the help of the US Embassy.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Tareq1105: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:

https://independent.ng/ill-renounce-my-nigerian-citizenship-if-tinubu-becomes-president-vows-ojikutu/

Alhaja, it's your decision. We that remain would be fine under Tinubu presidency.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Bizibi(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Chetas81:
the truth you know shall set you free or not to set you free BASED ON YOUR CHOICE OF LIFE
I never liked him but I know he won't be as bad as buhari and the only thing that can stop tinubu is death or military coup.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Chetas81(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Bizibi:
I never liked him but I know he won't be as bad as buhari and the only thing that can stop tinubu is death or military coup.
if the Nigeria citizens have good quality the entire nation will stand on quality FOR INSTANCE When a stupid government is elected in a democratic country, the best thing about this is that you learn the number of stupid people in that country!
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Tareq1105: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It's a SHAME if a party that called Nigerian youths LAZY have only such a corrupt fraudster to give ticket. Big SHAME.

How do you preach to youths to shun fraud and drug?

Why didn't you that's holy come out to contest against him?
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by ShaqFu: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:

https://independent.ng/ill-renounce-my-nigerian-citizenship-if-tinubu-becomes-president-vows-ojikutu/
please her lawyers should hurry up and help her prepare those documents that will help he renounce her citizenship. Nigeria can do away with people who are not just enemies to themselves, but enemies to the country.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Elvis2kay: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2023
cool
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by VIKTO83(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Just sit down and study the history behind those elderly persons crying that tinubu shouldn't be president or those threatening to change citizenship. Also look at d countries they wish to naturalise to.

Just check their history very well.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by lightwind(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Tinubu went to Obama inauguration. obi go do campaign after election for UK dem grab am like thief! cheesy
Which offense did he commit in London ?

Is it his first time of going to London ?

My problem is, after 3 years of Tinubus Government you all will start crying again 😭😭.

That's the problem of Nigerians.

Remember how everybody was hailing, and wanting Buhari in 2015... After some years what happened 😊

Nigerians go still cry for this Government that na sure
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Abbeytoy(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2023
[b]
Racoon:
“Nigeria is in a hopeless situation. Again I am one of those who believe that it is time for the South-East to get the presidency. If we say we want to remain one Nigeria, then we have to take consider equity]

“You cannot say that you are one Nigeria and you are suppressing a particular region. You don’t want them to get the presidency shot. If you don’t want them as number one let them go. If you don’t want them to go, then give them the chance to be number one.

Nigeria is not hopeless; perhaps you are.

Millions of Nigerians, including myself, remain hopeful because we have nowhere else to go, particularly those who do not believe in Japa. So the goal is to make Nigeria livable.

Again, no one deserves to be given the presidency or any other position because of their region; all those who are interested must play the game in a structured manner.

South East voters put all of their eggs in one basket, giving the PDP over 80% votes in the past and now giving the LP 99% votes. The others who vote 60/40 or 50/50 are not stupid; they understand the game and play it well.

Growing up, I learned one common language in politics: "O si nibe oni bawo ni won se pin". You're not there, but you're curious about how they're sharing it.)

They don't hand out political positions; you have to work for it.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by EmekaBlue(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Same grandma.

She also ran away after the fraud to the US but was repatriated with the help of the US Embassy.
She have repented and know very well the superior fraud druggie trying to handle Nigeria
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by 4realsexy: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Why do you need to tell us, that is sk cowardly said. Why not renounce your citizenship first. We dont need to be informed first
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Donald1200: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is she an adult? Yes.

Is she qualified to have an opinion? Yes.

Is she entitled to her opinion? Yes

Any need insulting her? Not at all.

Then she is as free as air to act on her belief.

We Nigerians will miss you ma, but since that is your choice, we wish you the best of what you wish yourself in your new country from 29th May 2023.

That is why it is called democracy.

Democracy, a word some nattering nitwits understand upside down. grin
I am surprised you did not call her IPOB
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by DonKuti(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by arantess: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Tinubu went to Obama inauguration. obi go do campaign after election for UK dem grab am like thief! cheesy
you must have mental problems to leave topic and attack obi
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by merits(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by lightwind(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2023
yarimo:
Madam you and BODE GOERGE should leave now now now. Ukraine, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, north Korea and somalia are all available for you

Una go still cry for inside Tinubu una messiah Government. Just like the same way una cry for una Sai baba Government.

That na sure. Na just time e go take.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by blowjohn(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2023
Madam all of u are corrupt.

He who has not sinned......
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by lightwind(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is she an adult? Yes.

Is she qualified to have an opinion? Yes.

Is she entitled to her opinion? Yes

Any need insulting her? Not at all.

Then she is as free as air to act on her belief.

We Nigerians will miss you ma, but since that is your choice, we wish you the best of what you wish yourself in your new country from 29th May 2023.

That is why it is called democracy.

Democracy, a word some nattering nitwits understand upside down. grin

Una go still cry for inside Tinubu una messiah Government. Just like the same way una cry for una Sai baba Government.

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Madups(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2023
I thought they said tinubu has a good heart? Yet he is willing to eliminate this woman? A drug retailer and a killer with a good heart. Eww.. It is well.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by emerged01(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2023
And so? One of the headless mob Soludo was referring to.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by lightwind(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2023
plaindealer:
Na every loser dey swear to leave, but den no gree comot..

Awon olofo.. grin grin

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by lightwind(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2023
nisai:
😂😂😂

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Ken4Christ: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2023
yarimo:
Madam you and BODE GOERGE should leave now now now. Ukraine, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, north Korea and somalia are all available for you

When the country becomes a living hell under your hero, you will look for opportunity to leave but you won't get it. I am so sorry for people like you who do not know the doom that awaits Nigeria especially those in the middle belt and South if the stolen mandate is allowed to stay.

But I pray it is reclaimed. If not, I am also out of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord / Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.