Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu (37832 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by APCNig: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Good news. Just go to Libya with ex-convict Bode George
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by wolebest: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:

https://independent.ng/ill-renounce-my-nigerian-citizenship-if-tinubu-becomes-president-vows-ojikutu/

Let us ask Mama what legacy she left behind in Lagos after her tenure as Deputy Governor.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Teenaira: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2023
will that reduce the price of Rice or Gari ? if it will please go ahead already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by maasoap(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2023
leye4u:
It's the adults that are talking and taking a stand. ...the youths are just sleeping and pressing phones

Bittered politicians who have grudges against one another
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by shinealight(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2023
Who cares? Has Madam Ojikutu contributed anything to the development of Lagos State….not to mention Nigeria as a Nation?
She’s free to go and scavenge abroad and never dare come back. Good riddance!cool
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by sonofElElyon: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
who will give her nationality, since she believes she can just renounce her citizenship... ?!

Dual nationality perhaps... but she really can't renounce Nigerian citizenship
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Advocate1810(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by okuta007: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2023
Am I missing something ?

Tinubu served as Governor of Lagos State on a Muslim -Muslim ticket

Now he is about to force himself as President on a Muslim Muslim ticket

Does Tinubu have a problem of working with Christians at his vice or deputy ?

Even his Chief of Staff while he was Governor -
while he was Governor- Fashola is a muslim

hmmm ok ooo christian agbadorians - ona go hear wheeen very soon
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Hussein035: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:

https://independent.ng/ill-renounce-my-nigerian-citizenship-if-tinubu-becomes-president-vows-ojikutu/

The same set of people complaining of God fatherism are always a monitoring spirit in their colleagues or relatives affair. The fact is if you take any position for the first time if you don't have mentor at least for some months you will never do well

God fatherism is everywhere stop complaining
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by FatherofAsaad: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2023
She me must be PA Adebanjo girl friend .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Abagworo(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
And if I get you do you mean a real indigene can renounce indigeneship?
If you are familiar with Yoruba culture you will know that what she just did is not allowed and only an illegitimate child of a family does it.

No true indigene renounces indigeneship and no DNA was done on her to 100% confirm her paternity so if they deny her or her children their rights some day, she caused it.

My point is that the fiction being created about Igbos alone rejecting Tinubu and claiming Lagos as their land has been nullified by Ojikutu who is evidently a native of Lagos State. Tinubu himself is not from Lagos but was accomodated by the real indigene just like they accomodated other Nigerians, Africans, Asians and Whites.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by luluman: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Tinubu went to Obama inauguration. obi go do campaign after election for UK dem grab am like thief! cheesy

like if you think he's guilty, share if you think he's saint as claimed
Sometimes I wonder who did this to some people: your comments have nothing in relation to the post. Does hatred make people stvpid
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by ddeola: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2023
Don't be deceived, she has dual citizenship. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dem don stash money in foreign countries, dem go come dey yarn opata for here. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by IgOga(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2023
grin grin grin

Everybody wan trend grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by 0fodirinwa: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2023
Ojikutu is an ipob hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Karnice600: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is she an adult? Yes.

Is she qualified to have an opinion? Yes.

Is she entitled to her opinion? Yes

Is it her opinion? Yes

Any need insulting her? Not at all.

Then she is as free as air to act on her belief.

We Nigerians will miss you ma, but since that is your choice, we wish you the best of what you wish yourself in your new country from 29th May 2023.

That is why it is called democracy.

Democracy, a word some nattering nitwits understand upside down. grin

Imagine insulting professor Wole Soyinka for having an opinion.
Light and darkness are opinions too, just like right and wrong. Justice is pegged to what’s right, and the truth is always right. The truth doesn’t respect opinions, but all opinions are bound to accept it - now or later.
Wole Soyinka proved himself to be a bigot when he pitched his opinion against the truth.
So now what’s wrong about what this woman just said? Isn’t Lagos island messed up?
Is Nigeria working?
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by codemaniacs: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2023
okuta007:
Am I missing something ?

Tinubu served as Governor of Lagos State on a Muslim -Muslim ticket

Now he is about to force himself as President on a Muslim Muslim ticket

Does Tinubu have a problem of working with Christians at his vice or deputy ?

Even his Chief of Staff while he was Governor -
while he was Governor- Fashola is a muslim

hmmm ok ooo christian agbadorians - ona go hear wheeen very soon

A simple Google search would have shown you she was deputy to Micheal Otedola not Tinubu.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Tinubu went to Obama inauguration. obi go do campaign after election for UK dem grab am like thief! cheesy

like if you think he's guilty, share if you think he's saint as claimed

Oga wetin bring obi to dis mata. U see this craze u guy have cultivated u go suffer am
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Sleekfingers: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:

That's good. I am still waiting for bode George to do the same..... because nobody can stop the May 29, swearing in.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Timmi: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:

Madam Ojikutu, the earlier you leave now the better because Tinubu is already the President and May 29th is just to formalize it. Nigeria don't need people like you that have contributed nothing to her growth but just sucking the State and anything that you put in your mouth dry.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by samfrancis1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:

. This people be taking anyhow.. Nigeria is a forever going to be in chambers if we begin to have people like this.. If tinubu isn’t good then I can assure you no one in Nigeria is fit to be president from people who’s managed one office or the other from past up till date.. and even those test to come doesn’t looks like it be better.. but he country where we say all sort of shit about each other.. hate each other.. and would never want another to grow no matter what.. country where many goods you’ve done will never be seen but your mistakes is what will count when you’re been talked about.. only after your demise will the goods be mentioned sorry.. She said when she saw Obi’s emergence she doesn’t have choice than to support without any good reason aside the fact that he’s from the South East.. I thought we needed competency not religion.. If someone from Kogi state will get us where we need to be why not..?
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by LeoDeKing: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Karnice600:

Light and darkness are opinions too, just like right and wrong. Justice is pegged to what’s right, and the truth is always right. The truth doesn’t respect opinions, but all opinions are bound to accept it - now or later.
Wole Soyinka proved himself to be a bigot when he pitched his opinion against the truth.
So now what’s wrong about what this woman just said? Isn’t Lagos island messed up?
Is Nigeria working?
And according to you, what you agree with is the truth and what others agree with is the evil since it doesn't tally with yours. And because Soyinka doesn't support your candidate, his opinion is now evil.

Do you really know what democracy is?

Please don't quote me again, go and be quoting your ilk and be discussing the "truth" among yourselves.

Bye.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

She most likely has dual nationality.

She might not have dual nationality. Meaning she will become stateless.......
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by okuta007: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
codemaniacs:

A simple Google search would have shown you she was deputy to Micheal Otedola not Tinubu.

thanks for the correction cool
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Danniedpastor(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I salute you for saying the truth and not acting like Peter Obi was a Messiah that was coming to save Nigeria.

I feel Nigeria should have a rotational power system.
Continue foaming o.
The woman said her truth about the sick guy you and your folks elected. You left that to attack your nightmare-Obi
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by faithfull18(f): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yes, for unity and peace to reign, there must be equity.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Larryndelaw: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
See Bode George wife. If you don't renounce your citizenship you are a Bastard. You mentor Bode George said more than these, But up till now he is still in Lagos. Useless people.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Danniedpastor(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lamba.
Even the pictures are mamba on their own. Has Obi been prosecuted for any crime? NO.
Obiano is an ungrateful successor looking for ways to tarnish Obi's image. They are angry he left APGA so,they talk nonsense.
Why is there no record of crime anywhere? The man is clean.
Unlike a drug lord whose case keep going to court.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Larryndelaw: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
Teenaira:
will that reduce the price of Rice or Gari ? if it will please go ahead already
She is just asking noise. She want to trend. Her brother Bide George has been saying the same thing for Donkeys of years still he hasn't move an inch
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Dchampion65: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
Everyone just dey cruise on top of BAT matter.

Madam, you have the right jaare, nah your choice. You dey flex because una get dual citizenship.

Don't forget to carry your property for Ikoyi and anything that we make you to remember naija, carry am go with you.

Safe trip ma.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Tycyborg(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
vannessa7:
Imagine the excuse she gave for hating on Tinubu, can she do the work Tinubu did in Lagos state if she had been governor, jealous iya aje.

Someone that even stole Lagos money and ran away to USA but USA brought her back to Nigeria to face the charges... Look deeply are the people shouting tinubu is a theif, they are even bigger theives and worse.

1 Like

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by AfonjaPriest: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Looking at the many things that have been happening and the signs they portend, it is now clear Tinubu will never be sworn in as a president.
Please check my signature for your free popcorn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health / Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won / Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.