Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu (37826 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Bizibi(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2023
Chetas81:
if the Nigeria citizens have good quality the entire nation will stand on quality FOR INSTANCE When a stupid government is elected in a democratic country, the best thing about this is that you learn the number of stupid people in that country!
the citizens are good,the problem is the foundation. The rot in the system is thick and it will take years to reform and progress.....

I don't see anything new under tinubu administration,it will be the same old same..... corruption, stealing will be the same story infact Nigerians are used to it.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Image123(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2023
Hallelujah.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by WeddingParol: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
yarimo:
Madam you and BODE GOERGE should leave now now now. Ukraine, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, north Korea and somalia are all available for you

You might also need to join them soon when the reality get dawn on you and your fellow travellers.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by olamike02: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
Bad Belle. You won't be missed. In fact your stay or departure is inconsequential.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Lukuluku69(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

She most likely has dual nationality.

Most of them if not all of them do have Dual Nationality.

And when they fight, it is not because of the love of the people but some personal vendetta against each other they don't want us to know.

Let her renounce her citizenship. Personally, I don't think Nigeria will miss her nor the good people of Lagos. As a matter of fact, she loses her Pensions and privileges as a former Deputy Governor of Lagos too. Can she or would she let go just like that? The last time I checked non of them want to lose anything they get from the Commonwealth but rather cling and hang on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Ayomivic(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2023
Racoon:

https://independent.ng/ill-renounce-my-nigerian-citizenship-if-tinubu-becomes-president-vows-ojikutu/

They are now teaming up against Tinubu because he defeated them in election, because their selfish interest was not granted. I hope she said she was one time deputy governor of Lagos State. During her tennors what did she do to her Area which she said is mess up. Is Tinubu the governor or Lagos State now . Why can she speak to the governor in power about her Area?

She said "she was ashamed to be called public officer "

We no longer need ashamed fellow. What make her ashamed was that she looked back to what she had done in the past .

You don't have good record and you want to become a governor. When you are not given . They became your enemies.

All this while Nigeria had been in mess you people did not renounce your citizenship. Good and and fine . Do so and let us know those that remains.

Don't bring your personal issue to be national

1 Like

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Christistruth03: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2023
Yorubaland Extends to Porto Novo of Benin Republic and Togo she can go there
She can return after Tinubu leaves office
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Cantonese: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lamba.

How long will you continue living in self denial and consolation?
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by erospecial: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2023
Do that fast because Tinubu is president till 2031.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by popcykaylah(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2023
All of una go sit for darkness in your trenches in iyana ipaja and Sango ota.. some people use gen to power their phones daily .I sure say some dont even have a 100k paying job .yet you support nonsense all in name of ethnicity.. go to Kenya and see how far behind Nigeria is
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by surgical: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2023
Emma513:
LIES. PICTURES TO PROVE TINUBU WENT TO OBAMA INAUGURATION. OR WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU
He will never be able to present any genuine one since it never happened, remember keyamo showing a visa page during the election that after shatam house engagement in London Tinubu is heading to us like atiku to shut critics up till today Tinubu is yet to set foot in us if he ever does it will be under diplomatic immunity as Nigeria present, Tinubu, apc, their supporters are the most despicable humans you can think of ,absolutely no shame, no honour
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2023
Una still dey on this Tinubu matter? Make una move on and get used to your new president jare.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Dittodat: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2023
Hit the road jack and don't come back no more no more, hit the road jack.
Take ex convict Bode Gorge along with you.

Hit the road jack.

Like we give a flying fvck.

Bye bye.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by CartelKenneth: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2023
Shebi June 12 is coming we shall see
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by bekpo(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2023
Madam, who cares? U can go to hell n never to return 2 Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by hezekiah84(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2023
Those supporting Tinubu should continue but they have no right to complain when the druggie starts misbehaving after he is sworn in🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by 9jahotblog: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2023
frankson1:

The woman can't even enter the US. See the type of characters that are calling out Tinubu undecided
Why won’t enter US, she has no case to answer in US
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by leye4u: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2023
It's the adults that are talking and taking a stand....the youths are just sleeping and pressing phones
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2023
surgical:
He will never be able to present any genuine one since it never happened, remember keyamo showing a visa page during the election that after shatam house engagement in London Tinubu is heading to us like atiku to shut critics up till today Tinubu is yet to set foot in us if he ever does it will be under diplomatic immunity as Nigeria present, Tinubu, apc, their supporters are the most despicable humans you can think of ,absolutely no shame, no honour

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Lionstep: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is she an adult? Yes.

Is she qualified to have an opinion? Yes.

Is she entitled to her opinion? Yes

Any need insulting her? Not at all.

Then she is as free as air to act on her belief.

We Nigerians will miss you ma, but since that is your choice, we wish you the best of what you wish yourself in your new country from 29th May 2023.

That is why it is called democracy.

Democracy, a word some nattering nitwits understand upside down. grin

Thank God you didn't call her ipob today
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Espelbengz(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2023
This is a personal beef, every other thing she is saying is just putting up some show! You had to wait since you left office only to start ranting now because your enemy has become the president elect 😉 nice try madame public officer 😁
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by israelmao(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2023
HilcomTech:
They should leave the country ASAP

What are they waiting for..

It seems your Tinubu is from China with all the Chinese signs written on the wall?
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by maasoap(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2023
Attention seeker, Bode George family.

She said, “I said it in one of my posts and I am saying it again that if anything happens to me, Bola Tinubu and his cohorts will be held responsible.
Something will eventually happen to you, madam. Just like it will eventually happen to everyone.

Lagos has been disadvantaged. I refuse to visit the Lagos Island where I come from, because everywhere is a mess. All the streets are filled with water and potholes.
And that's Tinubu’s job, right? Streets cleaner. grin grin grin
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by nedekid: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It's a SHAME if a party that called Nigerian youths LAZY have only such a corrupt fraudster to give ticket. Big SHAME.

How do you preach to youths to shun fraud and drug?
Oga, Nigeria seems to be gone. Grab all you can for the betterment of your family. In a country of over 250m, folks feel the president elect is the best choice. You even have youths, online worriors in their 20s, 30s defending the choice of a 70 or 80 year old with loads of moral baggage. Youth that do not see themselves as adults old enough to take their destiny in their hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by OKOATA(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Tinubu went to Obama inauguration. obi go do campaign after election for UK dem grab am like thief! cheesy

like if you think he's guilty, share if you think he's saint as claimed
Where the photo of Tinubu and Obama together, una go just dey drop your rubbish lamba like say na kindagarten kids dey nairaland. Obi was arrested like a thief, where's your evidence. Just dey talk like Igbo smoker.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by yemzone(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2023
This woman and Bode George have a personal beef against Tunubu. It's just personal and not political. She's just using this excuse as a smokescreen.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Tinubu went to Obama inauguration. obi go do campaign after election for UK dem grab am like thief! cheesy

like if you think he's guilty, share if you think he's saint as claimed

tinubu won't be president. There is nothing he can do about it.

they will soon call her ipob too.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by 4ward4: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lamba.

Better than Googling and finding out that, Nigeria number one citizen was once into drugs... We really don't know what we are getting ourselves and international image into. Once Tinubu and his corrupt cohorts are done with Nigeria, we will have no international repute...Their will be a wide margin between ghana and Nigeria on the way we are been viewed by foreign counterparts. The stigma will be real and worse, and our kids will be born to face our shame.
Tinubu as old and shameless that he is, should have know better . Their are some youthful sins that will hunt alot of us in our old age, and the only solution is letting go off somethings.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by am4truth(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
IgboNiile:

Your father is a complete nuisance. If your father and your great great grand grand father can untie Peter Obi's shoes then I will take your comment serious fool. Your drug dealer president select as usual paid an impostor to go to UK with a duplicate copy of Peter Obi's passport to commit crime. Interpol are on it now . Peter is 100bn light years ahead of all Yoruba Muslims.

Headless mob
Cownu attack dog
Uncultured
Mannerless
Zero home training
Disgrace to his parents
Unlettered

If your parents had done their job well... U won't have the gut to open your smelling mouth to abuse another person parent.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by Defacto4truth: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Madam as an Aborigines of Lagos State don't leave it for impostors and strangers denounce your citizenship and remain stateless. As far as I am concern am Stateless for now.
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
Many of us fell in love with what he said,” she said.

People do say, women fall in love with what they hear while men fall in love with what they see.

I'm just joking ooooo
Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by lokho(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Sebi is because she has dual citizenship, people like us who doesn't have we no get choice nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord / Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.