Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi (41284 Views)

Michael Chibuzo Replies Obi's Criticism Of The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by IVORY2009(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2023
election you never won, you bought everyone with your stolen monies from both drugs, from incec chairman, even now the cjn shocked
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bionixs: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2023
please , has the court started with the electoral matters ?

i am just confused about how just one man is making these waves. Obi this and Obi that. i think am left behind
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by 4realsexy: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2023
"The quietness of a lion is not a sign cowardness" All this time obidients rants and potray an art lousiness, thinking winning eletions can done by propaganda and falsify stories... But seeing the facts and make a point. It takes not just a man, but a man with hearts of lion, elephant and eagle (fearness, couragiuos and vission)combined to do what tinubu had done.... grin angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/presidential-poll-why-i-defeated-you-tinubu-replies-obi/amp/
The only thing I want to do now is to have some intimate entanglement with a lady who is a very strong supporter of Tinubu and APC...
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Nnaworo(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Tinubu knew he didn't win the election.INEC knew that Tinubu didn't win the election.
It will only take the same process that declared Tinubu the winner of that election for Tinubu to be victorious in this legal battle.
All the argument adduced by his legal team does not hold water.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by sirchim(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2023
Oche211:
APC should calm down, they will soon return the stolen mandate
They are all consoling themselves with the nonsense reasons. Fear just full their body. See dem dey defend person way steal our mandate🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by JJuanMiguel: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2023
DMerciful:
Its based on evidence. Tinubu would be removed and thats why you're restless. You know!

So it's no longer that he won't be sworn in again?

The latest now is that he will be removed.

If you don't know how to accept defeat and handle your pain, you won't have rest.

You people have been running from pillar to post since February 25. Starting from "If Tinubu is declared winner, the country will burn"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Ventura1: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2023
I understand LP do not have party agents in some areas they are contesting the result, who will be their witness? Or are they relying on the IReV portal result they claimed were altered?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by onuman: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/presidential-poll-why-i-defeated-you-tinubu-replies-obi/amp/

INEC CONTRAVENED THE 2022 ELECTORAL ACT DURING THE FEBRUARY 25TH PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. RERUN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ORDERED.
This is the stance of Nigerians, not Tinubu's idiosyncrasies on how he won presidential election, and becoming Nigeria's president.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2023
StOla:

Obi was strictly a regional candidate.

And his history of igbocentric regionalism is well noted.

For him, everything is seen with the prism of an Igbo agenda.
shocked The party is synonymous to destruction and he joined them. Wow! Politics is really a dirty game.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by felibrain: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2023
APC's case is dead on arrival. It is same suit APM brought to the Appeal court before the election on February 8th but it was dismissed for lacking merit. You people make a lot of noise over a settled case. See it here https://punchng.com/appeal-court-dismisses-apms-suit-seeking-to-disqualify-obi/
Ireportlive:
cool

**Timeline **

##April 22 2022 --- Got cleared as PDP potential aspirant and a card carrying

##April 24 2022 resigned Officially from PDP

##May 30 2022 Bought Labour Party Presidential Nominations and bribe his way as main candidate

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Morphinne: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:
While denying the allegation that the election was fraught with irregularities, Tinubu, accused Obi of accepting the outcome of the election in states where he won and denigrating results from states he lost.
@bolded is the craziest of it all grin You accepted all the ones that favored you and marked them completely free of irregularities while rubbishing the ones won by your opposition as being rigged, is this some bad jokes or Obi is just feeling like doing giveaways for lawyers to eat ?grin
I still don’t know why they haven’t picked up this man and everyone internationally rubbishing the polls and this includes Falz. Ppl will start crying foul if Mr Yakubu should sue him to prove his claim that the chairman truly rigged the elections; you don’t just blindly make a claim without solid proof to back your assertion; you’re only making yourself a sitting duck (legally)

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by DMerciful(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2023
Where is Tinubu?
JJuanMiguel:

So it's no longer that he won't be sworn in again?

The latest now is that he will be removed.

If you don't know how to accept defeat and handle your pain, you won't have rest.

You people have been running from pillar to post since February 25. Starting from "If Tinubu is declared winner, the country will burn"

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by sencekompis: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2023
Obidient o ti LULEE

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by sirchim(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2023
They are all consoling themselves with the nonsense reasons. Fear just full their body. See dem dey defend person way steal our mandate🤣🤣🤣🤣. I would have taken him serious, if he had mentioned the $460k forfeiture.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by abah52: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Please where is Tinubu? I saw Buhari and Aisha's pictures as they join in the Islamic prayers in Saudi.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Akharmony: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Effect of cross carpeting in political space. . Obi actually moved to the wrong labour party and the shift was late. . Everything in lofe has process, i see the reason why labour had many challenges on thw ballot paper..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Voldoz: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:

Rubbish talk, baba no talk about the drug case self. For Tinubu and he SAN to say labour party lack structure to win presidency speaks volume of who there are CORRUPT MOFOS.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Chetas81(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2023
WHENEVER THE BRITISH COLONY OBSERVED PROBLEM IN NIGERIA THEY CALLED IT CONTROVERSIAL

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Franzinni: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2023
bionixs:
please , has the court started with the electoral matters ?

i am just confused about how just one man is making these waves. Obi this and Obi that. i think am left behind

Ripples in a pond not waves bro... Ripples
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Fearyourcreator: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2023
highchief1:
u r a realist.obidients are delusional.I was ready to bet 5m on tinubus victory all the obideints shouting like dogs in my contact none of them was able to bet even 100k on that election.Tinubu is too calculative and strategic to lose that election.People don’t know what consistency can earn them in this life.
That last line here is it... Consistency is key... He stayed and build

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by onadana: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:
E don happun.... Whatever you do in an election petition tribunal.... you don't want to have Lateef Fagbemi SAN and Chief Wole Olanipekun SAN on the opposing side.

The President Elect's and APC's legal team consists of the best legal minds in law practice from the southwest and the northern regions.

Madame,there is no monopoly of knowledge in law.The onus is proof,whoever proofs beyond reasonable doubt carries the day.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2023
Ajunilo tijakadi ko. Tinubu will remain Obi boss till eternity. Obi still learning a politics

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Christistruth03: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2023
Mace0lane:
Wahala everywhere foe the Pandora man. Pandora 🤡 wey de pursue drug case for election tribunal, nothing wey person no go see foe foolish people hand.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Fearyourcreator: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2023
Angelfrost:
With all due respect, these statements lack serious substance!

Tinubu won a lot of states, that should not be up for debate. Same with Obi and Atiku!

However, the blatant result tampering in certain states that declared Tinubu winner cannot be swept under the rug! That is undemocratic!

The tribunal and investigators should do their jobs properly and without bias...! INEC should be indicted and elections repeated in those states!

Let the winner ascend the throne without controversy and rancor!

That's what democracy is all about!
You sabi am pass judiciary
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Jokkarm2: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2023
Please, is it another presidential debate or na the old one bi this?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Laple0541(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2023
Obidaft keep scoring own goals

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by 8stargeneral: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:
I heard the appointments into the new federal executive council is getting completed
i thought your among...only heard?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Ireportlive: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2023
felibrain:
APC's case is dead on arrival. It is same suit APM brought to the Appeal court before the election on February 8th but it was dismissed for lacking merit. You people make a lot of noise over a settled case. See it here https://punchng.com/appeal-court-dismisses-apms-suit-seeking-to-disqualify-obi/

Wole Olanipekun SAN is giving an argument you are comparing it with APM... Lol

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by onuman: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:
E don happun.... Whatever you do in an election petition tribunal.... you don't want to have Lateef Fagbemi SAN and Chief Wole Olanipekun SAN on the opposing side.

The President Elect's and APC's legal team consists of the best legal minds in law practice
from the southwest and the northern regions.

.all these una northern region/SW political alliance stupidity at the expense of rest of Nigeria is the most unpatriotic thing propagated by primitive people who don't know that once one part of a country is ill, the illness adversely affects the rest of the country.
Alliance of primitive greed.
Alliance to suck the resources of those you alliance against.
Alliance setting Nigeria on autodestruct mode.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Tareq1105: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2023
Vivianat:

There must be something that warranted his detention. The FG should without any delay investigate the suspected crimes.... and bring justice to bear without any delay investigate

I agree with you. To me, it's about Nigeria now bcoz election is over.

What could have happened? Nigerian government should summon the British High Commissioner to know what really went wrong. An embarrassment to Obi is an embarrassment to Nigeria whose Passport he's carrying.

Let me remind you that I'm fully Batified but I think election is over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) / Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.