Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi (41264 Views)

Michael Chibuzo Replies Obi's Criticism Of The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by omooba74(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Why are u concerns about his whereabouts ? TINUBU that you hated so much,most of you need brain replacement,children of hatred and perdition.......ASIWAJU is your President whether you like it or not.Dumbskull.......
bayelsaowei:
where is Tinubu? You fool answer.. where is your president elect? Mumu
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by GoldenPRYM: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Are people this dim-witted?? how can you follow someone who is "supposedly" the president-elect and still be this tensioned? then it shows their rise to that position was ill-gained. If it's not personal miniature gains and peasantry unfulfilled assurances, I see no reason why a "sane" being would publicly associate themselves with BAT..

choose to be a disgrace to yourself, fine! but why drag your family in the mud with that...
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bayelsaowei(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
omooba74:
Why are u concerns about his whereabouts ? TINUBU that you hated so much,most of you need brain replacement,children of hatred and perdition.......ASIWAJU is your President whether you like it or not.Dumbskull.......
I am actually not concerned about his whereabout because I know he isn't physically fit to preside over Nigeria.. I am rather concerened for a fool like you not to know that you all just got into a one chance vehicle.. your president elect is not well and has left you here in Nigeria for abroad to seek medical attention...

You get sense so?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by GreyLaw(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Vivianat:
E don happun.... Whatever you do in an election petition tribunal.... you don't want to have Lateef Fagbemi SAN and Chief Wole Olanipekun SAN on the opposing side.

The President Elect's and APC's legal team consists of the best legal minds in law practice from the southwest and the northern regions.

They will fail together!
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Vivianat(f): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
GreyLaw:

They will fail together!
Wail!
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by citizenY(m): 1:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Chucks13:

No need telling obi and his followers just leave them their eyes will clear.

I'm still wondering how can someone that just had 10k vote difference just in Lagos in entire SW and won just 2 states from the entire North even with a very low margin and in far 3rd place overall is asking to be declare the winner pls is that juju or witchcraft or what?

Na HIGH SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by citizenY(m): 1:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Ventura1:
I understand LP do not have party agents in some areas they are contesting the result, who will be their witness? Or are they relying on the IReV portal result they claimed were altered?

Their agents were on line, real time. Their ballot box es were in cyberspace. Artificial intelligence kee dem.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by omooba74(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
I have forgotten that you reasoned from your anus,gang of Buhari is Jibril of El sudani.Are you GOD? Or Are u his doctors ? You beta take care of your own health first cos it seems what you are suffering from,it's only GOD that can cure you.......hatred filled bigot. GOD will continue to shame u all.
bayelsaowei:
I am actually not concerned about his whereabout because I know he isn't physically fit to preside over Nigeria.. I am rather concerened for a fool like you not to know that you all just got into a one chance vehicle.. your president elect is not well and has left you here in Nigeria for abroad to seek medical attention...

You get sense so?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bayelsaowei(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
omooba74:
I have forgotten that you reasoned from your anus,gang of Buhari is Jibril of El sudani.Are you GOD? Or Are u his doctors ? You beta take care of your own health first cos it seems what you are suffering from,it's only GOD that can cure you.......hatred filled bigot. GOD will continue to shame u all.
I only feel pity for you and your generation.. I feel so much pity that you hate yourself to be supporting sick and old kleptomaniacs...

Keep at it...na your body go pain you...mumu
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by omooba74(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
That's how you will wail for the next 4 yrs,i don't have time for a sadist like u,pity yaself idiot..............
bayelsaowei:
I only feel pity for you and your generation.. I feel so much pity that you hate yourself to be supporting sick and old kleptomaniacs...

Keep at it...na your body go pain you...mumu
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by bayelsaowei(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
omooba74:
That's how you will wail for the next 4 yrs,i don't have time for a sadist like u,pity yaself idiot..............
wail? I have access to saner countries where I enjoy my life..I only feel more pity for you...
Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by Athina1982(f): 12:22pm On May 10, 2023
abah52:
Please where is Tinubu? I saw Buhari and Aisha's pictures as they join in the Islamic prayers in Saudi.
contact 08037111012 he is a security operative he should be able to help u recover ur money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.