Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya (36726 Views)

This Stadium Is Not In Europe but Nigeria (photo) / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Johans2023: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
No be from pikin way get sense you go hear say him papa mouth dey smell.
What has he contributed to fix the problem? Is it Kenyans that will fix it?
Did he not run away with his family?
If he loves Nigeria he should come and fight in Nigeria,open gyms and inspire people
Nigeria is this it is that. Who is responsible for fixing
Is India not corrupt?how many times do you hear Indians running their mouths stupidly about the country
Yes we know say yansh dey smell, we no go throway am. We dey manage ourselves.
If you don't have solutions
Shut up
when a corrupt bastard is hit by a bullet of truth. Talking about the correction alone is enough to reduce corruption. If he invest in sports in Nigeria, people like you will make sure that the company did not survive. Because of corruption.
If this guy had not run away from this country, nobody will know him, they will be collecting money promising heaven on earth. They will collect money from 200 people for a position of one person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by goslowgoslow(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rapmoney:

What should he have said? He should have praised Nigeria as the most corrupt-free country abi? Your username and signature are the opposite of your type of person. Abeg change them.
Abeg park one side! Go to South America and see what is called corruption. Have ever seen their citizens announcing how bad their country is to the whole world?
Even in America lots of bad things including corruption happens do you see their citizens making noise about it all over the world? Does that mean they support corruption? We use our hands to send investors away and complain about lack of jobs.

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Global2000: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
If you are opportuned to live outside Nigeria you wouldn't agree less with him. Our mentality is so negatively influenced.

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Litmus: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
What area of life in the West is hunest?

In the UK, the average white person lives to cheat (or get one over on you). They look on you like a fool if you're hunest.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Brendaniel: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Cromagnon:
what did she say
Stop lying
She attached Soyinka
What did she think would happen after such a stupid display?

It is her constitutional right, She didn't break any part of the law....

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by aviazuva: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
bros, if oga Lai catch you eeh
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by fof1: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Why Do Nigerians like washing our dirty Linen in public ist it was Falz, chiamada na this guy again Chai I dey shame abeg

STORIES...¿¿¿
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by endy69: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Why Do Nigerians like washing our dirty Linen in public ist it was Falz, chiamada na this guy again Chai I dey shame abeg
You left out your president
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by PAQ(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
We have graduated from a corrupt country to a very corrupt county.

Back then people bought certificates to get jobs, now people buy certificates and buy jobs.... then still buy appointments.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Johans2023: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
What he said is true but it is not wise to speak all truths At all times.
Some one with his influence and privilege should be part of the solution.

If speaking as he did fixes the problem I support it 100% . It don't fix anything.

It just shows a young man in front of a camera who is now Westernized and talks without filter.
Talking must be purposeful when you are that influential.
Let him come and fight in Nigeria then we will know he loves us
fight for corruption, how can he fight for people like you that like corruption?

2 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Slizzords: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
[code][/code]
Brendaniel:
Thank God it is a Yoruba man saying this from abroad, Chimamanda spoke the truth but they attacked her because of her tribe, now they are all quiet on him....
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by broadman20: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
If he loves Nigeria he should come and fight in Nigeria,open gyms and inspire people
Is India not corrupt?how many times do you hear Indians running their mouths stupidly about the country
Shut up

I wonder the kind of brain you people have in Nigeria!

I guess America, France and even Ghana were all fixed by artist living abroad?

I sincerely understand why your leaders are using you people like a piece of toilet paper.

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by adams123: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Princeton92:
He's basically proud of his country but the leaders are quite shameful to relate with!!!

No be only leaders, bros do you have TRUST?
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Litmus: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
I guess the problem with Nigerians is that there is an endless line of them as JJC arriving in the West. They arrive and look around the ordered environment with the stupid wonder of a child and don't recognise the fetid shit behind the facade.

Let me say this, when you as a Nigerian go around telling everyone your home is corrpt, the foreign individual will fein sympathy with you, even open thire mouths to gasp, but inside they see you as a monumental fool.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Gajagojo: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
broadman20:

I wonder the kind of brain my mother has

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by DOptical: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Which includes the useless clout chasers on social media spreading propaganda for shameless attention seeking.

Anyway, Lagos is still the best in Nigeria. I hope Tinubu who transformed Lagos and ensured it became the 5th largest economy in Africa bring such excellence to the federation.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by West501(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin grin grin=greenermodels post=122482297] the guy that you quoted is a paid APC online influencer, you can't expect the truth from him.[/quote]
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Cromagnon: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:

So pikin wen de hide him head for sand sand like ostrich get sense
You sure say you get sense so?

What has he contributed to fix the problem?

Na him get problem Avi ahi na you

Is it Kenyans that will fix it?

Ehnehnnn
Na Congolese go fix am

Na him say make your papa no arrange visa for you

You wen de live there nigeria wetin do your hand

Nigeria is this it is that.

Is nigeria not this and that

Who is responsible for fixing

No be you carry am for head?

This is how you know ppl that don'tc read wide but will be talking on what they don't know about

Every one criticizes their gift
India o
China o
Japan o

He say he lives am
E resemble troway
Abeg talk with sense

Shut up
How many solution you get
You see your foolishity
You want talk but you no wan make him talk
Ment

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Cromagnon: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
floret23:
Absolute No
wrong
Worse countries are first world today but ppl like you need to be deported first
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by SenatePresdo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:

Israel Adesanya is an Omo Ale.

Some Yorubas doesn't know their root.

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by comodo: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rapmoney:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/i-love-my-people-but-nigeria-is-a-very-corrupt-place-israel-adesanya/
Wailer. Children of H8. Very bitter person. This people are very hateful. Imagine them calling Nigeria a very corrupt place. They will continue wailing till they kingdom come.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Masterito(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Shut up. Nigerians should keep silence in the face of heavy corruption? Even the US criticize thier government more. J
Freshtruth:
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Alwayshungry: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
Shut up
if I have supernatural powers I could have landed in front of you and whipped u silly...
Change what exactly?
When d people opted out with all seriousness to enact a change they were branded as unserious bunch..
U want him to build a gym for who...
The hearts of these corrupt people is so harden that prolly only a revolution of drastic measures could bring about a desired change.
We tried it in d pools, did it work... No.
U want him to bring the money he fought with his life at stake and build a gym that will one day be gutted in flames if he does not agree with the power that be.
Accepted all countries are corrupt but Nigeria is one of the few that is absolutely corrupted with impunity.
Them dey rob and rip our commonwealth and still expect u to smile.
Damn u.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by BabaAduras: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
madampresh:
Bitter truth, everybody that is going into power always find their way to siphon money.

Your statement is painting half the truth. The WHOLE TRUTH is Everybody in Nigeria is corrupt.

Toilet Cleaner that steals tissue papers; Gateman that collects bribes to let you in to submit your application; Clerk/Worker that will not process your file unless you pay; Tax Collectors that prints their own receipts; EFCC, ICPC, Courts, Police, Custom, Immigration, Prison, NDLEA officers; Bank workers and their POS Operators; Pastors, Imams, Babalawos all lying to get money; Petrol Station Attendants; Yahoo Boys and Girls and their parents; Journalist that collect Brown Envelops to publish stories or to distort stories. The list can go on and on and on until we get to everybody in every facet of life in Nigeria. All those mentioned are not Political Office holders.

WE ALL ABUSE WHATEVER POWER WE HAVE FOR MONETARY GAINS. THAT IS CORRUPTION.

The most corrupt, in my opinion, are those that collect egunje to vote for political candidates. They are saying to the politicians - give my share now, you can go and recoup with interest in any form you chose over the next 4 year.

Until we all accept responsibility and stop passing the blame to others or people in power, we are moving nowhere. A school of political thought says "The Leadership is a reflection of the Followership". This is premised on the fact that the Leadership is a subset of the Followership. In a simpler term. The Leaders are selected from the Followers.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by gentlegenius(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
greenermodels:
the guy that you quoted is a paid APC online influencer, you can't expect the truth from him.
@ the bolded... I disagree with you completely. These online zombies don't get paid anything for supporting failed politicians online. They just do it out of sentiments and sheer stupidity. Lets stop promoting them by saying that they are doing a paid job. Most of them are jobless, poor, and senseless. The bad politicians they are supporting don't care about them, don't know them, and will never know them. Sometimes, even these failed politicians are shocked to see how some poor senseless Nigerians are defending them online for no benefit at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Goodman247: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Everybody knows that
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Gajagojo: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Alwayshungry:
if I have supernatural powers I could have landed in front of you and whipped u silly...
Change what exactly?
When d people opted out with all seriousness to enact a change they were branded as unserious bunch..
U want him to build a gym for who...
The hearts of these corrupt people is so harden that prolly only a revolution of drastic measures could bring about a desired change.
We tried it in d pools, did it work... No.
U want him to bring the money he fought with his life at stake and build a gym that will one day be gutted in flames if he does not agree with the power that be.
Accepted all countries are corrupt but Nigeria is one of the few that is absolutely corrupted with impunity.
Them dey rob and rip our commonwealth and still expect u to smile.
Damn u. .
Mynd44
honeric01, semid4lyfe
infringement of rule 2
I hope the rules are enforced consistently and predictably so people know exactly what to expect
(Modify) (Quote) (Report
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Ezekiel2122(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ezekiel2122:
..... and unfortunately, even those ranting here will do the same if given the opportunity
..... and unfortunately, even these ranting here will do the same if given the opportunity
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by wirinet(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
He said, “There is a lot of red tape in Nigeria. Nigeria is a very corrupt place. I love my people, but it is just that the government, everyone is finding ways to siphon money.”

But 99% of them are either Christians or Muslims, the are churches on every street (sometimes up to 6) and mosques in every 3 streets. They fast, pray, pilgrimage to Mecca and Israel, and form holy holy holy, but Nigerians are about the most dishonest, criminally minded and outrightly wicked people on the face of the earth.

This simply means Christianity and Islam has failed us. It failed to help us build a peaceful and progressing nation.

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by titsqueez(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
shut ur dirty trap
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Wow. No single word of insult on him on the first page.
Now, imagine this guy was an Igbo guy.

Let's keep pretending we don't know who the main tribal bigots are.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Prenonjebose: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Very correct. To imagine that a certain government came into power promising to reduce corruption, yet it has only grown to a much bigger monster on their waych

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wilfred Agbonivbare Is Dead - Former Eagles Goalkeeper (Pictured) / AFCON 2023: Nike Unveils Super Eagles Eagles Jersey / Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.