Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? (50124 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Everything is not money bro

A short guy has no place in my heart.
If he is not ambitious enough, it's a NO.
If I discovered that he drinks, smoke and do betting, it's a NO.
Same way as broke guys even if he is one of the most educated living being wont have a place in another lady's heart.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Elitedezigns: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Dem go soon land here

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by ukaface(f): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lack of communication

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chetas81(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kriss216:
When the funds are not coming as usual from the money merchant, this alone ends the feelings of over 98.783% of Nigerian girls. Don't let any girl tell you otherwise.
liability is a matter choice if you can take anyone
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
May Amadioha strike the bigotic ethnic racial mod that banned his father! You will allow some certain region to abuse others and when replied back to them, you ban the person. Nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Fira09(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
He kept asking me to come visit him in his place barely days after our first meeting. This was from someone who knew absolutely nothing about me. He had to bite the dust πŸ‘‹

So did the second guy.

And the third guy.

And the guy after that.

I haven't let myself have feelings for any guy in quite a while.
LiesπŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Staywithbina: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
No be woman u go ask that kind question , a woman can decide to leave for any reason at all and step into a new relationship for same reason ,if a woman leave you ,find another one ,there re plenty of them out there looking for some to attach to and leave

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by SmartyPants(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Richwallet:

You look similar to Regina Daniels, are you of the same ethnic group as her or region of Nigeria?

In what way does that girl look remotely close to Regina Daniels?

Organize yourself my man.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by MisteerConcord(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

KingDash09:
See simp..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Luckysbab: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
placeofallure:
Maybe because I am an introvert, I hate lousy people.

You're not rich, no probs we'll spend my money, but don't be lousy around me.

Being lousy doesn't mean quietness or gentility. My husband is Not gentle or quiet. He's actually a chatterbox but NOT lousy.

You have money πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
He was playing too hard to get while I don't have time to waste angry angry

Na lie. Abhi he's not handsome? The only reason a naija girl go ghost you is if you're not handsome

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tecnolad(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
F

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Luckysbab: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chee59:

No. There's a fine line between constant communication and clinginess.
I want a man who can chip in a bit of a conversation as he prepares to go to work, during his break time in the office, on his way home from work and after he's eaten, resting and retiring to bed, when he's out with friends, etc stuff like that. A little "hey" "what are you up to?" "your day going on well?" "OK something unusual happened at work" just basic conversation.

Very different from someone who wants to be on the phone with you all the time, gets suspicious of everything and everyone, for example, you didn't pick up the phone when they called, where you'll be afraid to even say "I'm sorry I have to go". That's obsessive and clingy.

Na wah

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.

So snoring is ok for you?
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by MrAgbako: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
He was playing too hard to get while I don't have time to waste angry angry
so u ladies are the ones at liberty to play hard to getπŸ˜ΉπŸ™Œ

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
MrAgbako:
so u ladies are the ones at liberty to play hard to getπŸ˜ΉπŸ™Œ
Yes angry angry

Only women are permitted to play hard to get angry
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Ogsirsolo: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Money is all they after my brothers get money oooo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tiswell(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Poor hygiene
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by MrAgbako: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Yes angry angry

Only women are permitted to play hard to get angry
E clearπŸ˜‚ nothing do uπŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Tadadobe:

Na lie. Abhi he's not handsome? The only reason a naija girl go ghost you is if you're not handsome
Lol .. to start with, there will be no feelings to kill if a guy isn't good looking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.

seem like the kind of person that will complain about everything. So a man shouldn't talk bt he must be generous.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tiswell(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
OluwaLina1:
He used his mum as next of kin instead of me😏
hmmm
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by 8stargeneral: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kriss216:
When the funds are not coming as usual from the money merchant, this alone ends the feelings of over 98.783% of Nigerian girls. Don't let any girl tell you otherwise.
supported

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by wumi2017(f): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mouth odour and body odour...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by imoh4king(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Richwallet:

You look similar to Regina Daniels, are you of the same ethnic group as her or region of Nigeria?

Did you check out her profile (virginprincess? She stated that all nairalander are broke and she is also tired of black men.
Regina Daniel indeed.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by abobote: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
He kept asking me to come visit him in his place barely days after our first meeting. This was from someone who knew absolutely nothing about me. He had to bite the dust πŸ‘‹

So did the second guy.

And the third guy.

And the guy after that.

You have probably missed your husband by forming hard to get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tiswell(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Everything is not money bro

A short guy has no place in my heart.
If he is not ambitious enough, it's a NO.
If I discovered that he drinks, smoke and do betting, it's a NO.
you are much younger for now I guess

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by abcity2001(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jealousy
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by nairanaira12: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
The average Nigerians girl only has feelings for money.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by kolade560: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nairaland is boring this days...why?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by tiswell(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

So did the second guy.

And the third guy.

And the guy after that.

there is something you aren't telling us.

How come they all followed the same pattern?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.