Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? (50093 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol .. to start with, there will be no feelings to kill if a guy isn't good looking. grin

😂 You must be really beautiful 😍. Otherwise ehn
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Kingdomes(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Poor girls from poor homes always Calling people. Is his source If income for you? Beyonce and Rihanna Is your gender
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Richwallet:

You look similar to Regina Daniels, are you of the same ethnic group as her or region of Nigeria?
you de lie shaaaaa….. tueh
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by SonofGod231: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Can you imagine the quantity of my body count by now if I did anything with the first guy? Mind you, none of them wanted to continue anything again once I didn't visit.

When me I'm looking for relationship, some guys want to use me to satisfy their lust
Yeah,you had your own wishes and boundaries set and they had theirs.
It's typically,If you meet someone you like and can't hit it off almost immediately then most times you just have to move on.
Men like what they like. Women want what they like. Somewhere in between we find each other. The end.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by SonofGod231: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Silentgroper:

9ja babe are too basic ..

If she reason am go far.. na her problem be that...

Not like it still not going to happen
Exactly cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by illicit(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Evestar200:
A serial liar and impostor

shocked
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Konjiboii: 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Richwallet:

Give it a rest. My mind is too serious for this sort of talk.

Like I give a fvck
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Emmypeek(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kindly help
OPAY
Need about 5k
A traveller stranded on the road looking to continue his journey tomorrow but I have left can barely take me to where I'm going
Thanks
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by illicit(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sometime after my NYSC

I helped my aunt managed her shop while she was in Canada for a convention

A lady I was just toasting came to see me there, as we were gisting, my elder cousin arrived with some goods and he was offloading from his car to the shop

Out of courtesy, I excused myself from d gal and joined him. My cousin actually said I shouldnt mind and that I should attend to my guest but I insisted on helping him

The girls mood changed instantly, we never met again after that incidence. We spoke on phone for a while but she refused seeing me again

NB we are family friends o, as in she knows my cousin and my aunt....
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
SonofGod231:

Yeah,you had your own wishes and boundaries set and they had theirs.
It's typically,If you meet someone you like and can't hit it off almost immediately then most times you just have to move on.
Men like what they like. Women want what they like. Somewhere in between we find each other. The end.

👍
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
GreatVocalist:

No, I dont.

I think people are wired differently, and there's no one-size-fits-all pattern of communication.

I know that women desire more attention than men do, I also know that there are women who define what you mentioned above as clinginess.

So I don't know it better than you do, not even as much.

What she described is in no way akin to clingyness.

It's simply a way of building intimacy...letting in your significant other on the little things & big things about their day, and life in general

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
If they realize he is broke and he is not rich, definitely he is stingy and that will kill off their feelings for Johnny. embarassed

However what killed my feelings for a girl that I asked for a relationship was when she insists that I join her on the 70 days vigil ongoing in her church.
I decided to kill my feelings for her myself.

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't stop laughing

I should try her strategy grin
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by spiceadole: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
OriOko88:

Buh u could get some dime off him rt. How hyperbolic cheesy

If he is foolish to part with it.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Silentgroper:

Like the whole idea of courting wasn't for each of the spouse to get to know each other ..

I don't understand how an invitation to his house deviates from that..

The getting to know each other couldn't happen at a public place? Are we that "close" that suggesting his house on a first meet was appropriate and sensible?

I pegged you smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by mkoabiola: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Na money jare

After money na money dem. Knkw
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Theophinio(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2023
SmartyPants:

In what way does that girl look remotely close to Regina Daniels?

Organize yourself my man.

My boss

I just tire for my guyman reasoning in this 2023
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Richwallet: 1:04am On Apr 15, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you de lie shaaaaa….. tueh

I told the truth both of them are from the same region and appeared kin to me.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Richwallet: 1:09am On Apr 15, 2023
Konjiboii:

Like I give a fvck

Fvck is a German word that means to strike. A lion only strike when he cares about something, so you do.give a fvck. grin

I'm the one who doesn't feel nothing for you.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by WhereMyLoud: 1:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Johnholt909:
My cousin sister said her man was too arrogant and as a result, she left him.
Your cousin abi your girl wey leave you? grin

Una can twist story for NairaLand

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by WhereMyLoud: 1:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Richwallet:

You look similar to Regina Daniels, are you of the same ethnic group as her or region of Nigeria?
Please contact me for your original contact lens and very durable yet stylish eyes glasses. grin
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Richwallet: 1:29am On Apr 15, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Please contact me for your original contact lens and very durable yet stylish eyes glasses.

I'm getting old or this is getting old? Do you actually date women or you just having nothing to do with your time? I'm leaving all the gorgeous young Nigerian ladies to you. Go spent some time with one. Get to know her and treat her right.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by WhereMyLoud: 1:53am On Apr 15, 2023
Richwallet:

I'm getting old or this is getting old? Do you actually date women or you just having nothing to do with your time? I'm leaving all the gorgeous young Nigerian ladies to you. Go spent some time with one. Get to know her and treat her right.
Wetin this dumbo dey talk?
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by nairanaira12: 1:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Samantha124:
I could've dated such men if I wanted to, but they're a huge turn off for me.

I got approached by rich men with flashy cars a number of times since I was in varsity, but I turned them all down... I didn't even ask anything from them.

You Nigerian men need to change this mentality of using money to buy women's love and thinking that all women are like that.

I prefer enjoying my own money that I worked for.

And what's the use of having an iPhone?

No, it is you Nigerian girls that need to stop giving the impression that money is the only thing that matters to you in a relationship
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by nairanaira12: 2:02am On Apr 15, 2023
PulaPower:

Not true..

How many naija girls con get rich boyfriend? Girls love money right, but dating is a natural thing. Money or no money, it will always happen.

Most of these so called rich guys gan, dem no sabi handle women! If you're not Manly enough, a girl won't regard you enough... money or no money!

Nah guys with packaging plenty for street and nah them get girls pass. Nah them dey cheat pass self!

Many of them want rich guys but they aren't up to the standard of the rich guys.

Many of them make the average guys they are dating to pay through the nose.

Many of those not dating rich guys have side guys that foot the bill.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Richwallet: 2:05am On Apr 15, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Wetin this dumbo dey talk?

How many of you hyenas need to open show his boo boo? grin
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Airlord2030: 2:35am On Apr 15, 2023
ukaface:

The pettiness

I must have really dealt with you o, so I won’t take you serious rather I’ll laugh at you cos it will be obvious you’re seeking for closure.

Pele dear
osu like you cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:46am On Apr 15, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't stop laughing

I should try her strategy grin
She was damn serious and not just a strategy. That is too petty and wicked.
This yeye girl still wanna drag me into that activity with fasting in her clumsy way when she realizes I want to flee from her.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Flapp478(m): 3:23am On Apr 15, 2023
vickydevoka:

Me intentionally when spend like 200k for lady I go catch break for like a whole month to see. Na so she go loose interest

Hoes ain't loyal Bro.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by dboY1123(m): 5:06am On Apr 15, 2023
labake1:

Everything is not money bro

A short guy has no place in my heart.
If he is not ambitious enough, it's a NO.
If I discovered that he drinks, smoke and do betting, it's a NO.
But he can cheat and carry olosho?
Can you ever satisfy women?
If he's short, if he's not ambitious...blablabla
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by NohurryInLife: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Ogsirsolo:
Money is all they after my brothers get money oooo
Asin ehn. Everything na just money 2 most of them these days . Once you ask them out or asking them out like this, different billings go just dey fall in.

Na guys dey 4k up sha. Cos if really no be your third leg dey serve you as brain, how woman go dey bill you anyhow and you go dey pay.

Toooooo bad!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by vickydevoka(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2023
Iykediallo:
no man is stingy. Is ethier he is broke or ur not worth spending for.
Please learn to be stingy o. Ladies are more stingy o. Aside white ladies. If u want listen to their manipulative words
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by imagrg(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Outside him not paying his offering for knacking your kpekus on daily basis, what else would kill your feelings for him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / How To Make A Girl Call You / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.