Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? (50126 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
A ke tsebe..😒😒😒
FREDCLSSICO7:
you want a weak man that you will be controlling up and down Abi

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by razible5384(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Persephone1:
Thank you for the kind words. Lol @ not being a Mexican 😄
can I message you privately? Btw, what does "Persephone" means?
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Richwallet: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
imoh4king:

Sorry o, no vex. I just wanted you to chose your audience wisely. Wondering wat ur interest is.....

I like ladies literally of royal blood but you won't find them on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by kad199: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=virginprincess post=122494992]How do i look like her? and yes we are from the same Delta North. Which part of Delta north? Am sure it would be Aniocha.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fira09:

Yea; meaning ostentatious, any prob?

Btw, the def of your moniker?

Tall and pretty.

¿Very self-explanatory, ño?
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Fira09(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Tall and pretty.

¿Very self-explanatory, ño?
Yea, apt.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by ogkrakkid(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:
you want a weak man that you will be controlling up and down Abi
Don't mind those basterds.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
A ke tsebe..😒😒😒
are you tryna insult me in ur language?
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wena o nagana eng? grin grin grin
FREDCLSSICO7:

are you tryna insult me in ur language?
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2023
PureFace1:

That's not constant communication, you are actually the clingy and obsessive one. Why do you require so much texting every day and want to know what he is doing at home and work?

So many Redflags and deep insecurities, no valueable man will stay once he noticed that.

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2023
vickydevoka:

That’s y you are lady. You complain over everything. If he doesn’t call always na u go still complain. Live is not always they way u want it.
Darkmode64:

And if I may ask, what's stopping you from doing these things you just highlighted here?
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2023
tosinhtml:

People who do this know they are border-line psychopathic & if you're not careful, you will be like them.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Silentgroper:

Why on earth can't you be the one to do chipping of the pointless convo..

Heck, I wonder if you'd be the first to call him
damosky12:

Even what you want may be a little too much for a responsible, busy guy. Understand that reasonable men are forward thinking. Most of such men may not be up for these several little talks. What's more feasible is a few WhatsApp chat exchanges in the day...
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2023
Shedrack777:
from Your Write Up, I Can See That You Like, No, Sorry, you Love Gossip Well Well
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 12:41am On Apr 18, 2023
vincenteger:

I think you should mold that man of your test
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Darkmode64: 2:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Chee59:

If only you had invested the time it took to reply with dots in improving yourself, just maybe you'd leave where you are in life.
Please heal tongue
What a waste sad
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by XAUBulls: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Him too dey form Alpha male/Red piller. Turn off. A gaslighter, narcissist and had a skewed sense about women. Was on every post relating to gender wars. Had a ‘me first’ attitude. Arrogant. A poor sense of communication. Never ready to compromise nor sacrifice. Keeps malice like what I don’t know. Could not deal.

I love my men meek, agreeable, soft and tender. No gra gra vibes. I can’t argue. I’m a handful myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2023
XAUBulls:

Konquest, is that you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by XAUBulls: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Kon.que.st, is that you?
You write with passionate intensity
Uyai. A complete turn on.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
XAUBulls:

You write with passionate intensity
Uyai. A complete turn on.

Seems like you know me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by BeanmanX(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Seems like you know me.
I hate female gamblers,,,,they re just good for fvcks not marriage 😐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by XAUBulls: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Seems like you know me.
It would be OK to know even more. Besides, you have strong instincts... "I hate you for that." (Smirk)

Talk to you later Uyai. Ciao. wink
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
XAUBulls:

It would be OK to know even more. Besides, you have strong instincts... "I hate you for that." (Smirk)

I just knew it. 😆

Try and stay with one moniker at least. Take care.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by XAUBulls: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just knew it. 😆

Try and stay with one moniker at least. Take care.
Dayum! Lol... "You just knew what?! Babe, you are something else."

Ah, you too... Take care. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Chee59(f): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Darkmode64:

If only you had invested the time it took to reply with dots in improving yourself, just maybe you'd leave where you are in life.
Please heal tongue
What a waste sad
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Frankleen06(m): 3:55am On Apr 20, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.

There are men that just love having conversations in the midst of other women.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Wena o nagana eng? grin grin grin
. oti yawerey
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Indestructible: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Abeg e get one wey off me!
E get one girl wey I dey normally see for my church,D girl dey ok sha
So one day me and am just dey gist,she come tell me say she like her guy to dey always call her,dey check up on am.
Omor one week straight I call dis barny, morning and night o
But something struck me,this barny no dey ever call back!
So when I asked her hwfa,see wetin she talk o...she like make her guy dey call her but she no b fan of calling people.
Omor dat one burst my brain,
I just tell am in plain words,she shouldn't expect what she can't give,she just dey look me
Na d last day I call am and as expected she no ever call back!
But I dey happier dis way
Make I know who actually dey for me and who dey pretend.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Jakumo(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Indestructible:
Abeg e get one wey off me!
E get one girl wey I dey normally see for my church,D girl dey ok sha
So one day me and am just dey gist,she come tell me say she like her guy to dey always call her,dey check up on am.
Omor one week straight I call dis barny, morning and night o
But something struck me,this barny no dey ever call back!
So when I asked her hwfa,see wetin she talk o...she like make her guy dey call her but she no b fan of calling people.
Omor dat one burst my brain,
I just tell am in plain words,she shouldn't expect what she can't give,she just dey look me
Na d last day I call am and as expected she no ever call back!
But I dey happier dis way
Make I know who actually dey for me and who dey pretend.

Women avoid responding to men who pester them because those men are judged to have no other options. If she has no response after two phone calls it is time for man pikin move on sharply and focus that energy on meeting new women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by oxiide22(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Me intentionally when spend like 200k for lady I go catch break for like a whole month to see. Na so she go loose interest
you're a good man

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.