Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? (50119 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by virginprincess(f): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
jaxxy:

seem like the kind of person that will complain about everything. So a man shouldn't talk bt he must be generous.
I said a man that talks too much oga,how can you as a man talk too much,and i don't complain of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by lyriclekidd(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
SmartyPants:

In what way does that girl look remotely close to Regina Daniels?

Organize yourself my man.

Na big mugu 🤣😂

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by educhigo: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
My is low sex, denied me sex when I'm in need tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by NBAjunior: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
How do i look like her? and yes we are from the same Delta North.

With your small ass you sef day talk about rejecting smh 😂😂

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by reiddecuti: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
See
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by nairanaira12: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I also can't stand arrogant men.

If he buys you latest iPhone and offers vacation to Maldives, London, New York and Dubai once every 3 months, you will stick to the arrogant man.

Stop deceiving yourself.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by virginprincess(f): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
imoh4king:

Did you check out her profile (virginprincess? She stated that all nairalander are broke and she is also tired of black men.
Regina Daniel indeed.
What has my profile got to do with what he saidundecided undecided.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Everything is not money bro

A short guy has no place in my heart.
If he is not ambitious enough, it's a NO.
If I discovered that he drinks, smoke and do betting, it's a NO.
I respect ur decision!..
As a guy, this is the best so far... You're an Icon

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by nairanaira12: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.

Stingy as in not giving you money, right?

Does he owe you something that he must pay back?

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by NBAjunior: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
He was playing too hard to get while I don't have time to waste angry angry

Why him no go form when your ugliness na A1

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Wodu89: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
OluwaLina1:
He used his mum as next of kin instead of me😏

Werey

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by chatinent: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
If he doesn't talk much, he dey form or too dull.

If he engages the conversation the most, he's lousy and talkative.

If he's too handsome, he's a cheat.

If he's ugly, it's a no-no.

If he's tall, he's probably a flirt!

If he's short, God forbid.

If he can't give you what your father can't give you, he's stingy. This is sb who has never given him anything either!

What da fcck do you want! And who da fcck are you?!
Why is it always about you? You don't think the uncle should have choices too?

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by nairanaira12: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
He kept asking me to come visit him in his place barely days after our first meeting. This was from someone who knew absolutely nothing about me. He had to bite the dust 👋

So did the second guy.

And the third guy.

And the guy after that.

I haven't let myself have feelings for any guy in quite a while.

Hope you didn't collect money from them?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Jakumo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
This topic is of sudden interest to me, now that my woman of 3 years walked away. We're still on speaking terms, but she won't even give me a hint of what went wrong. I've always been a one-woman man who only goes on the prowl when the current relationship has been certified dead by a qualified doctor, so when she took off, there was no reserve waiting to take her place, which I now see as a serious mistake on my part

The rapport was great, and I've never shared as much laughter with any previous lover, as I did with her. The sex was explosive as well. With the help of one of those surface vibes that looks exactly like a lipstick dispenser, she came an average of 8 to 12 times every single time we grappled in bed, which I previously never even knew was possible. I treated her right money-wise on the rare occasion she asked for such, given that she is gainfully employed earning dollar salaries online, and was always very independent-minded.

So yeah it is a mystery to me, the mind of a woman, and therefore I am all ears to hear from Naialand's women as to what flips that switch from hot to cold. Meanwhile, man pikin is on the hunt once again, and back in the game of life, love, and lust haha.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Evestar200(f): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
A serial liar and impostor
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by nairanaira12: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rossycares:
Cheating, cheating nd cheating!!

If you are dating Regina Daniel's husband and he cheats on you, will you dump him?

No?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Richwallet: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
That's not my interest.

imoh4king:

Did you check out her profile (virginprincess? She stated that all nairalander are broke and she is also tired of black men.
Regina Daniel indeed.
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by steveodo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hakimi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Officialmrt: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
OluwaLina1:
Hmmmmm awon eyan hakim....I sight u
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by chillychill(f): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Arrogant men turn me off abeg.... no b every girl like money undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jakumo:
This topic is of sudden interest to me, now that my woman of 3 years walked away. We're still on speaking terms, but she won't even give me a hint of what went wrong. I've always been a one-woman man who only goes on the prowl when the current relationship has been certified dead by a qualified doctor, so when she took off, there was no reserve waiting to take her place, which I now see as a serious mistake on my part

The rapport was great, and I've never shared as much laughter with any previous lover, as I did with her. The sex was explosive as well. With the help of one of those surface vibes that looks exactly like a lipstick dispenser, she came an average of 8 to 12 times every single time we grappled in bed, which I previously never even knew was possible. I treated her right money-wise on the rare occasion she asked for such, given that she is gainfully employed earning dollar salaries online, and was always very independent-minded.

So yeah it is a mystery to me, the mind of a woman, and therefore I am all ears to hear from Naialand's women as to what flips that switch from hot to cold. Meanwhile, man pikin is on the hunt once again, and back in the game of life, love, and lust haha.
Sorry about your experience. Was there something at some point she complained of but you never paid attention to. Do you make her uncomfortable or guilty when she raises an issue? Aside sex and money how else did you express love.

If you look into all this and you are sure you did everything right, I guess she was bored or you were too good for her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
A man that is stingy is a big No for me and also a man that talks too much is a bigger No for me,how i hate men that talks too much,i actually turn down a guy's proposal because he was a talktative that loves sitting in the mist of women not even his fellow men.

Are you generous to guys?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Jakumo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ogsirsolo:
Money is all they after my brothers get money oooo

This conventional wisdom is cited by men worldwide, but women are far more complicated than mere dollars and cents. There exist, men of great wealth, who are paradoxically lonely, and who are forced to pay for female company by the hour because SOMETHING about their character forecloses the establishment of close relationships with women.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Nobleou(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rossycares:
Cheating, cheating nd cheating!!
You mean ur man shud be eating egwusi alone without tasting draw or oha....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Jakumo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Sorry about your experience. Was there something at some point she complained of but you never paid attention to. Do you make her uncomfortable or guilty when she raises an issue? Aside sex and money how else did you express love.

If you look into all this and you are sure you did everything right, I guess she was bored or you were too good for her.

It is a baffling mystery for sure, yet, I have no regrets. As the saying goes, it is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Olodo24: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Johnholt909:
My cousin sister said her man was too arrogant and as a result, she left him.
There's nothing like cousin sister. She's either your female cousin or just your sister

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by mutantninja: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Everything is not money bro

A short guy has no place in my heart.
If he is not ambitious enough, it's a NO.
If I discovered that he drinks, smoke and do betting, it's a NO.
You’re not even up to a 5.. you’re at best average in looks, personality and finance yet you want what you do not deserve … that’s criminal… what’s the difference between you and a hooker?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by GoodbutBadguy: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
OluwaLina1:
Who are you? A nobody but just a gf

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by Blaqroman0000: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
He kept asking me to come visit him in his place barely days after our first meeting. This was from someone who knew absolutely nothing about me. He had to bite the dust 👋

So did the second guy.

And the third guy.

And the guy after that.

I haven't let myself have feelings for any guy in quite a while.
this explains how you blind date... So the fault is from you!!!
Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by DanAugust2021: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
OluwaLina1:
The guy na Achraf Hakimi twin?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by alfredfrddy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:
Please, can you explain what you mean by stingy? It's seems to me that ladies have a definition for stingy that guys are yet to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? by ACE1010: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginprincess:

Achraf Hakimi's wife sister

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.