Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s (69199 Views)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / How Italian Doctors Disobeyed WHO And Discovered The Secrets Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by ayo2008: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Later I discovered that the drugs she was using is STD related drugs.

Please, which drugs can I use to neutralise the possible infection 😫?

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Please help a brother fast

The only help is to help yourself by not sleeping around..is called fornication and God hates it. Ask yourself, those girls you have slept with, what have u gain so far? You might think you are on top of the world but you are playing with big fire as the wages of sin is DEATH..
Looking at from the spiritual angle, the more ladies you sleep with the more you inherit their spiritual problems too like curses etc.

Say no to sleeping around with girls and you will be ok.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by EngrOloye: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Buy aquaclav 625mg for adult.pls tell the pharmacist your age b4 you buy oooo.thank me later
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Middleborn: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Pictures or it never happened tongue tongue tongue
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by opaniyikehinde: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Repent of your way,there are lots to life than wasting your energy over sex,if you can hold your body get married.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by yahoodetector: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She said she doesn't have HIV

And you expect her to tell you if she does.

Dey play!
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by wizkidblogger(f): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Fes, i hope you have transferred all your money n assets to your mum grin
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Bearfruit(f): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Wetin I get way I go marry yet u can eat wat belong 2 married pple. I pity u.
Repent for d kingdom of God is at hand. D kingdom of Satan dat says yes to all unrighteousness will end soon.repent!!!!
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Bonatti(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2023
[b][/b]
Quickly get Zithromax 1000mg

Sticooooooo:

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by TemporarMoniker: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2023
jimcaddy:
Bros Bros, I hail oh.

Lol, I think his penis girth is big, cuz the normal kiss condom can’t fit me too, it’s gonna burst unless I force two in, one will burst and the other won’t, As a guy with big d*ck better stick to one person who you’re sure doesn’t have any infection, cuz those condoms won’t do you good, To me my d*ck looks normal but on getting to NAiraland I had to measure, the length is about 8.3 and the girth is 6 on dot, that’s for the middle shaft while the base is close to 6.5, it still looks normal to me tho, cuz I believe in Nigeria 7-8 inches should be c’mon, Those ones who came up with 5.5 inches as average are the White people not black. I don write long note sha😂 ontop dick matter
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by NBAjunior: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2023
TemporarMoniker:

Lol, I think his penis girth is big, cuz the normal kiss condom can’t fit me too, it’s gonna burst unless I force two in, one will burst and the other won’t, As a guy with big d*ck better stick to one person who you’re sure doesn’t have any infection, cuz those condoms won’t do you good, To me my d*ck looks normal but on getting to NAiraland I had to measure, the length is about 8.3 and the girth is 6 on dot, that’s for the middle shaft while the base is close to 6.5, it still looks normal to me tho, cuz I believe in Nigeria 7-8 inches should be c’mon, Those ones who came up with 5.5 inches as average are the White people not black. I don write long note sha😂 ontop dick matter
So you mean in Nigeria 5.5 is small?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by jimcaddy(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2023
White man no dey get big penis na. And their wives like am like that
TemporarMoniker:

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Akpuobi1: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2023
eliyke:
Discover,discover, discover ontop toto matter

DUDE NA CONFAM SCIENTIST. MAKING DISCOVERIES EVERYWHERE
cheesy grin smiley tongue
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Imstrong2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
uzohrome:
It's normal, condom do burst, rush to FMC and get prep drugs but first use hot water to wash your prik immediately, get ampiclox Bircham and take two straight. Nothing would happen even if na hiv. But for the genital herps, get some antibiotics and treat that, it's not curable but can be controlled. Don't always use your mind to attract diseases. Free your mind nothing would happen to you. If hiv spreads the way is advertised everybody should be positive. So calm and take some antibiotics. It's nothing. Remember it's not a medical advice. Kindly see your doctor.
Its pep not prep talking about ampliclox am baffles how it works for some people i mean guys even though they have frequent direct exposure, talking from experience,a friend of mine takes it after every encounter without protection and it works against hiv as he claims a drug originally meant for bacterial infection preventing viral infection? e shock me shall but am not in any way advertising it, what works for Mr A might work or not for Mr b other factors like blood type, immune system etc must be taken into consideration
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by TemporarMoniker: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
NBAjunior:

So you mean in Nigeria 5.5 is small?

No I’m not saying it’s small, I’m just saying 7 to 8 inches should be common too, research have it that about Just 1% have about 8 inches, how true is that? 🤔
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Sheylon(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Let's see the bruises on your dick first.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by onlyboyson(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
You're a piece of shit, no one cares if you go missin'
You could jump right off a bridge
And the world would not be different
'Cause, you're just a waste of space, no one likes you anyway
Bleep ur therapy you will never b ok
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by DukeJenrus: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
You are very stupid for committing fornication if you don't know, know it now both you
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by esiri4jesu(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Sticooooooo:

If your 7 inches is very big what will you call 9 inches?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by koolaid87: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2023
Soapy aint that bad. Is it?

Stay disciplined

If she says No, listen to her and obliged, Dog!
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Beebah321(f): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

I meant during/in this Ramadan period?
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Beebah321:
Show us pictures undecided
ahh beebah you go shar like prick no be small you want see him blockos to confirm if the story na true😂 I dey like babe way dey like prick their ringtone for bed na melody
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:
How can you be so reckless to be fucking with no protection? Well done sound like genital herpes.

Towtow sweet but na infection spoil am
if not for infection nothing sweet like skin to skin especially when the kpekus is very tight warm and creamy the sweetness alone fit make you promise to give her imaginary aeroplane
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
sleek214:
You bleeped without comdom and you were rough and hard
and he even cum inside her o now he have come to his senses
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
NBAjunior:

Give me fat pvssy na babe that your ass day enter eye oo wink

you want pour ur hot akamu inside ahbi
na your fellow comrade dey complain of how him body dey do am we never solve him own you want start ur own
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Beebah321:
Lol grin grin

I thought you understand Yoruba, your posts made me jump into that conclusion grin

So you're a property arewa babe??
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Beebah321(f): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

I thought you understand Yoruba, your posts made me jump into that conclusion grin

So you're a property arewa babe??
I be gwandara
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Beebah321:
I be gwandara

Wetin be that? undecided
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Beebah321(f): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Wetin be that? undecided
na the name of my tribe smiley

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2023
Beebah321:
na the name of my tribe smiley

Oh pardon, I just read you people. Nice people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Beebah321(f): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Oh pardon, I just read you people. Nice people cheesy
Awww thank you smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:48am On Apr 20, 2023
smiley
Beebah321:
Awww thank you smiley cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egyptian Doctors Removed A Live Fish From A Fisherman's Throat (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Burkina Faso Politician Dies. 'Prepare For Worst', WHO Warns Africa / Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.